Domenic Breaks the Hundred-Pound Mark and Beyond with Fat-Free (sponsored)

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Domenic Breaks the Hundred-Pound Mark and Beyond with Fat-Free (sponsored)

Awwww, yeeaaaahhhh!!!

My package from AppNut arrived today, so I'll be starting the bottle tomorrow.

I'd like to thank AppNut for the logging opportunity. Having previously run RPM and Black Cats, I'm pretty excited to try out Fat-Free, I know that this company knows what they're doing. But I don't need to tell anyone on this forum that.

I'll be dosing two caps in the morning and one cap later on for 30 days. This log will include weekly weigh-ins (every Saturday, I suppose, since I'm starting tomorrow), observations about the product, the way it makes me feel, it's ability to live up to its claims (especially the appetite-suppressant aspect, because even though I'm down almost a hundred pounds from 280, I still love to eat like a fat kid can be counted on to do). I'll include my diet if I'm asked to, but I'll probably just keep it to workouts, and all about the product, observations and the like as stated above.

Man, I can't wait to hit that hundred-pound mark of 180 down from 280. I mentioned in my application for this log that me, my girl, and our best friends (another couple) all got a place on New Jersey's largest lake, we're moving in 3/1, and I'm eager to have a lake body by Summer. I've got a lot of motivation going into this.

Let's get into it.

BEFORE PICTURES

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed

What part of jersey you moving to?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Subbed

What part of jersey you moving to?
    Right on Lake Hopatcong, sir!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Day One

Starting weight: 191.

I took two pills at 9:00a.m. at about 9:30, I got the worst heartburn I've ever had. Cleared up immediately with two tums. At about 10:30, I felt a bit heated, your typical thermogenic feeling. As to the appetite-suppression... it reminds me of 1,3 DMAA without the horrible, crippling depression. I had not a single craving all day. I'm pretty excited about that part of it, as that's my main weakness. A lack of willpower. God, I love food... second dose of one cap was at 5:00p.m.

No workout today. Hitting the gym in five hours. Better sleep.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Update: took two Fat Free this morning at 10:00a.m. with no heartburn whatsoever. Yesterday must have been an inexplicable coincidence.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Subbed
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.91%

subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbed!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

It's a busy time here, and I've spent the last two weeks working 65-70 hours... not leaving much time for working out... I'm getting it worked out now, but in the meantime, Fat Free is doing a hell of a job keeping appetite in check and under control. Going to hit the gym tomorrow for sure, have an early day. Will update.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Crazy work week. Managed to hit cardio and abs today. Ran sprints on the treadmill. One minute jogging, one minute sprinting, hot ass mess-style. Did that for 15 minutes, and 15 minutes of elliptical HIIT. Then hit abs. It seems like the effects get compounded every day. Not ruling out placebo, but I seem to crave food in general and junk in particular less each day. No ill effects since that heartburn on Day One. More cardio tomorrow, then lifting on Monday.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How's the energy from three caps a day for you?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    How's the energy from three caps a day for you?
    Haven't noticed anything really worth mentioning as of yet... but to be fair, I'm very tolerant to stims.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Right on Lake Hopatcong, sir!
    Ohh I am waaay south of you

It's a busy time here, and I've spent the last two weeks working 65-70 hours... not leaving much time for working out...
    Thats why I live having a weight room at home. Makes life a lot easier when your tryna fit your fitness lifestyle in a busy life
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.09%

In. Good luck.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Okay. 15 minutes of jogging to warm up, then Pull day. Deads, Rows, Pull-Ups, Curls (killed me a little inside). Quick and clean. Sweat flow is serious business on this stuff. I sweat a loooooot on it, more so than any other product except maybe AT2.

Oh, then a Valentine's package from my lady's mother arrived. 16 gourmet brownies. Not a single f**k was given. What up willpower? This normally would have totally derailed me. I caught myself talking to myself while driving today. Talking to myself, to other drivers who didn't know we were having a conversation, I also did their part of the conversation. The energy is more than I noticed. It's not in your face jitters, so it has flown under the radar, but I caught it today.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

So 188. Down a few pounds. I really an impressed with this product's appetite suppression qualities. I rarely think about food. I sweat a ton during cardio, hoodie or otherwise. The heartburn seems to be sporadic. The diet doesn't change.

Today I hit 15 minutes of HIIT then Upper Push. Flat Barbell, incline, Barbell seated military press, skullcrushers. Not really noticing anything in the gym other than a lot of sweat. I'm a fan of Fat Free so far.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic
    So 188. Down a few pounds. I really an impressed with this product's appetite suppression qualities. I rarely think about food. I sweat a ton during cardio, hoodie or otherwise. The heartburn seems to be sporadic. The diet doesn't change.

Today I hit 15 minutes of HIIT then Upper Push. Flat Barbell, incline, Barbell seated military press, skullcrushers. Not really noticing anything in the gym other than a lot of sweat. I'm a fan of Fat Free so far.
    Nice! Another guy on fat free has dropped 7 pounds in like 12 days. The stims seem to be affecting everybody different. Alot of people are saying 3 is too strong but 2 is just right (per day)
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%

Oh, then a Valentine's package from my lady's mother arrived. 16 gourmet brownies. Not a single f**k was given. What up willpower? This normally would have totally derailed me.
    Next time you want brownies try this

2 scoop whey
    2 tbsp peanut butter

Mix together in a bowl with a tiny bit of water (just enough to make it wet a little) and then microwave for a like 10 secs. Not exactly like a brownie but its pretty tastey and usually kills whatever sweet craving I have while dieting.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Man. I apologize for my absence as of late, moving turned out to be a debacle, let alone getting the Internet turned on and able to work for a whole day straight without having to have a tech out here. But I'm back. I have no idea how long it's been, the days all bleed together lately.

The heartburn aspect of Fat Free seems to have no rhyme or rythem to it, but the last week has been serious. Two tums takes care of it, but I can't understand why sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. Starting at 191, dropping to 188, then dropping again, as of yesterday to 185, I can't lie, this is due in large part to FF's appetite suppression properties. It reminds me a lot of 1,3 DMAA without the wanting to die. Tomorrow, the more-detailed updates continue. Sorry again, **** has been insane.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

So today I had my buddy hold thai pads for me on the dock in our awesome new backyard. Felt like The Karate Kid. I took my second dose (one capsule) of Fat Free about 40 minutes prior and the sweating wasn't nearly as much as I'm used to. Maybe because it was only one cap and it's my first time doing cardio after the one-cap dose. But workouts after that first two-cap dose are crazy. I've had a problem with temptation lately, it seems like the appetite-suppression that I was so impressed with at first may be fading... but it could be a number of things. Sleeping less, working more, the stress of moving or working 60-70 hours a week, I don't know, I'm just hungry. I've got a cottage cheese/ natty peanut butter/ casein ****tail chilling in the freezer, as a substitute for ice cream. I'm too close to the hundred-pound mark to f*ck up now.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 04:14 AM
  2. if you only had a couple hundred $......
    By twin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
  4. Tomato Head breaks his cherry tomato on Hypertrop-X (sponsored)
    By tomato head in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:04 AM
  5. Win a FREE Pound of Whey Isolate
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 01:50 PM