CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
First off I wanted to say thanks to CONTROLLED LABS And their rep for having this nice package sent to me to try out .

I got my items the other night and could not wait to try them out :djparty:

I started out yesterday and took 3 caplets with me to work and tried 1 at a time as the bottle says to try 1 to acess tolerance ??? I don't see any issue for me at least.

Today I will be doing arms and shoulders and hit them hard !!! I have 3 caplets just calling out my name .

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/white-flood-305-grams.html

I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout :D
White Flood
Taste 4 out of 5 stars
was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
Mixed really well .
Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
Energy 5 out of 5
this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

I will add more sample reviews as I go .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout :D
White Flood
Taste 4 out of 5 stars
was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
Mixed really well .
Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
Energy 5 out of 5
this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

I will add more sample reviews as I go .
how was the taste? i logged the lemonade flavor when it 1st came out and it was horrible!!! effects were nice, but couldn't get past the nasty/really salty taste!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked ;) that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked ;) that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Will have more updates .

So busy with my protein sales

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This stuff isn't agreeing with me too much man, how about you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
send me some samples of that protein!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.

At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.

At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.
Same thing I have noticed
Just a fullness no amazing pump yet....

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Any heart burn or intagestion feeling ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
QYuck phone update

Drank green mag
3 ccaplets WB2

Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
QYuck phone update

Drank green mag
3 ccaplets WB2

Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?
Same damn thing bro been throwing up off this stuff man....
:(

Not good I don't really want to take anymore

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, strange. Try to take with some light food before?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will try this and get back to you. I will take my dose today prior to dinner as I have an off day today.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm debtaing on trying 1 or 2 tablets but not the full 3, what about u Learn?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
yes I was thinking the same thing

take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yes I was thinking the same thing

take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM
Yeah man this is crazy.
Before I take anymore I'll see how u feel at dinner tonight haha

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
I told u I feel the same way

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I told u I feel the same way
I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .
That ain't doing nothing. 1 cap won't give pumps? Have u seen any?
lol, I don't think taking 1 through out the day will do anything.
I'm taking the next 3 days off and I'll be back at it soon.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
try 2 tablets with a large carb meal 60 minutes preworkout
Well I tried 1caplet in the morning and 2 caplets pre work out today and everything went nice and smooth :) and I must day I did shoulders and biceps tonight Nd dan the pump was pretty sick!!!
I will try doing something with carbs Monday but will continue to take 3 Ed on off days . I hav notices that I get a pump pretty easy dpi g nothing really which is pretty cool. So storage things seem to be back on track . I can't totally blame the whiteblood 2 at this point but I think I have to let my body adjust to it . Once my body is accustom to it I think I will really like this . I flexed my arm and it was looking so frickinnn full and vascular . Can't wait for Sunday to hit legs again . Just to see a sick pump and vasculartity in my legs he'll yes . I just wish the pumps would last longer

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.
THanks I have done logs and found out I was beta testing half way threw I was like wtf it just log lol

I will continue to tweak my diet and protocols to get this log kicking .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad it's working out for you again :)
Have u tried it on an empty stomach yet?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Sitting here doing 1 hour cardio :)

I had a killer workout Friday and I had a pump they DID last into Saturday . I also took 3 caplets Saturday split . I am paying the price today for the killer workout as I have slightly re injured my shoulder yet again . Do looks like I will be doing a lot of light reps till I get that back under control . Last time it took 5 months to get under control but I waited to long and let it get to bad . This time I am going to discipline my self and back the f off

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Last couple of days have been nice . No issues with the stomach at all and workouts have been nice.
Now at this point I can only rate this product a 3. Out of 5 as it has been a hit or miss so far. For me. Would rather use the white flood as I get a much better pump and don't mind the stims . I feel that the white flood is a much more thought out product with plenty of great feed back with mine included . I will continue to keep using this product but at this point I wod not be buying it . I did crush up 2 caplets pre work out the other day and I will have to upload the pics . It was brown inside and I can see why they made caplets out of it because the insides taste like sh!t lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you will figure it out!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Just got done doing cardio and I have to say my right leg looks like a road map lol . Now I did not get a crazy pump but yet just vascularity . This could be part wb2 and me just leaning out . Or a little of both but it is nice to see. I might try and up the dose for my arm day / shoulder day . In hopes to see that mind blowing pump that I keep chasing .

I will try to get some carbs in before . Buy at this point I am trying to keep carbs to a min .

Will update ASAP

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't end up taking more than 3 at a time as I knew better . I took 3 and felt so bad I stopped my workout . Not liking this at all . I do get nice vascularity from the product but nothing much in the pump dpt . I have had 1 maybe 2 workouts where I felt good and pumps were nice and full . And 1 day where it was comparable to white flood . But for the most part I am really disappointed . Not sure what the he'll it is that is making me feel like shot but I can't deal with this . I would rather just take a product that was tried and true . And for that I will offer up the rest of my bottle to another user .

I have tried many many pump products and I can tell you first hand I will not be buying this product nor can I recommend it for anyone else . I am not bashing controlled labs at all as I do like their am and pm as well as white flood . I am not a fan of purple wrath and green mag either . But I do want to thank the reps for choosing MW to run a log . I want to thank controlled labs as well and wish them the best of luck with their new product .

My over all rating for this product is 3 our of 5 stars due to the fact I did see nice vascularity when not feeling sick to my stomach.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Such a shame.
This product is not what I expected it to be at all...

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I know I had high hopes as well knowing how good white flood is I was excited to try this and really wanted it to work out right :(