CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™


    First off I wanted to say thanks to CONTROLLED LABS And their rep for having this nice package sent to me to try out .

    I got my items the other night and could not wait to try them out

    I started out yesterday and took 3 caplets with me to work and tried 1 at a time as the bottle says to try 1 to acess tolerance ??? I don't see any issue for me at least.

    Today I will be doing arms and shoulders and hit them hard !!! I have 3 caplets just calling out my name .
    Team Orbit



  2. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...305-grams.html

    I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout
    White Flood
    Taste 4 out of 5 stars
    was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
    Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
    Mixed really well .
    Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
    I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
    Energy 5 out of 5
    this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

    I will add more sample reviews as I go .
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  3. 1st
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post


    I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout
    White Flood
    Taste 4 out of 5 stars
    was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
    Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
    Mixed really well .
    Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
    I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
    Energy 5 out of 5
    this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

    I will add more sample reviews as I go .
    how was the taste? i logged the lemonade flavor when it 1st came out and it was horrible!!! effects were nice, but couldn't get past the nasty/really salty taste!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
    thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
    thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Will have more updates .

    So busy with my protein sales
    Team Orbit

  9. This stuff isn't agreeing with me too much man, how about you?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. send me some samples of that protein!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.


    At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.
    Team Orbit

  12. Quote Originally Posted by learn
    I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.

    At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.
    Same thing I have noticed
    Just a fullness no amazing pump yet....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Any heart burn or intagestion feeling ?
    Team Orbit

  14. Quote Originally Posted by learn
    Any heart burn or intagestion feeling ?
    A full feeling.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. QYuck phone update


    Drank green mag
    3 ccaplets WB2

    Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?
    Team Orbit

  16. Quote Originally Posted by learn
    QYuck phone update

    Drank green mag
    3 ccaplets WB2

    Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?
    Same damn thing bro been throwing up off this stuff man....


    Not good I don't really want to take anymore
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Hmmm, strange. Try to take with some light food before?

  18. I will try this and get back to you. I will take my dose today prior to dinner as I have an off day today.
    Team Orbit

  19. Yeah I'm debtaing on trying 1 or 2 tablets but not the full 3, what about u Learn?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. yes I was thinking the same thing

    take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

    maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM
    Team Orbit

  21. Quote Originally Posted by learn
    yes I was thinking the same thing

    take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

    maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM
    Yeah man this is crazy.
    Before I take anymore I'll see how u feel at dinner tonight haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
    I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

    I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

    Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
    Team Orbit

  23. Quote Originally Posted by learn
    Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
    I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

    I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

    Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
    I told u I feel the same way
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I told u I feel the same way
    I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
    So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .
    Team Orbit

  25. Quote Originally Posted by learn

    I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
    So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .
    That ain't doing nothing. 1 cap won't give pumps? Have u seen any?
    lol, I don't think taking 1 through out the day will do anything.
    I'm taking the next 3 days off and I'll be back at it soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

    The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.

  27. try 2 tablets with a large carb meal 60 minutes preworkout

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    try 2 tablets with a large carb meal 60 minutes preworkout
    Well I tried 1caplet in the morning and 2 caplets pre work out today and everything went nice and smooth and I must day I did shoulders and biceps tonight Nd dan the pump was pretty sick!!!
    I will try doing something with carbs Monday but will continue to take 3 Ed on off days . I hav notices that I get a pump pretty easy dpi g nothing really which is pretty cool. So storage things seem to be back on track . I can't totally blame the whiteblood 2 at this point but I think I have to let my body adjust to it . Once my body is accustom to it I think I will really like this . I flexed my arm and it was looking so frickinnn full and vascular . Can't wait for Sunday to hit legs again . Just to see a sick pump and vasculartity in my legs he'll yes . I just wish the pumps would last longer
    Team Orbit
  29. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

    The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.
    THanks I have done logs and found out I was beta testing half way threw I was like wtf it just log lol


    I will continue to tweak my diet and protocols to get this log kicking .
    Team Orbit

  30. Glad it's working out for you again
    Have u tried it on an empty stomach yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Log in
Log in