CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™ - AnabolicMinds.com

CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™

1. Senior Member

CONTROLLED LABS White BLOOD2™

First off I wanted to say thanks to CONTROLLED LABS And their rep for having this nice package sent to me to try out .

I got my items the other night and could not wait to try them out

I started out yesterday and took 3 caplets with me to work and tried 1 at a time as the bottle says to try 1 to acess tolerance ??? I don't see any issue for me at least.

Today I will be doing arms and shoulders and hit them hard !!! I have 3 caplets just calling out my name .
    Team Orbit

2. Senior Member

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...305-grams.html

I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout
    White Flood
    Taste 4 out of 5 stars
    was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
    Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
    Mixed really well .
    Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
    I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
    Energy 5 out of 5
    this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

I will add more sample reviews as I go .
    Team Orbit
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1st
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post

I used the pack of white flood right away and did a light set of legs and some cardio. I had some noce pumps during and after my workout
    White Flood
    Taste 4 out of 5 stars
    was pretty good but with 1 sample it was hard for me to adjust water to get my flavor just right . but over all pretty good.
    Mixability 5 out of 5 stars
    Mixed really well .
    Pump 4.5 out of 5 stars
    I had some high rep sets that gave me a nice pump after drinking the whiteflood
    Energy 5 out of 5
    this was just right and I was not all cracked out with jitters at all !

I will add more sample reviews as I go .
    how was the taste? i logged the lemonade flavor when it 1st came out and it was horrible!!! effects were nice, but couldn't get past the nasty/really salty taste!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Senior Member

The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
    Team Orbit
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The flavor wasn't the lemon lol but it wasn't bad at all. Controlled labs does ave a distinct taste from other sup company's I will say . But it was pretty good . I had fruit punch and I would order that flavor . I used the tub picture that was on the NP store site and it is linked that way you can click on it and buy it or review the product .
    thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.
  7. Diamond Member

thanks ern...i heard that cl had worked on improving the flavor.
  8. Senior Member

Will have more updates .

So busy with my protein sales
    Team Orbit
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stuff isn't agreeing with me too much man, how about you?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Diamond Member

send me some samples of that protein!!!!
  11. Senior Member

I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.

At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.
    Team Orbit
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by learn
    I have noticed that I do get a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish. I have been getting some sort of hearburn or something along the lines after consumption.

At 3 caplets ed since day 2. So far I can only say that I notice a nice fullness and some vascularity but nothing freakish after a high rep workout. 3 caplets and some cardio produced a road map of veins but not really popping like a high rep legworkout.
    Same thing I have noticed
    Just a fullness no amazing pump yet....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Senior Member

Any heart burn or intagestion feeling ?
    Team Orbit
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Any heart burn or intagestion feeling ?
    A full feeling.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Senior Member

QYuck phone update

Drank green mag
    3 ccaplets WB2

Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?
    Team Orbit
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

QYuck phone update

Drank green mag
    3 ccaplets WB2

Got sick threw up wtf is going on here ?
    Same damn thing bro been throwing up off this stuff man....

Not good I don't really want to take anymore
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm, strange. Try to take with some light food before?
  18. Senior Member

I will try this and get back to you. I will take my dose today prior to dinner as I have an off day today.
    Team Orbit
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeah I'm debtaing on trying 1 or 2 tablets but not the full 3, what about u Learn?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Senior Member

yes I was thinking the same thing

take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM
    Team Orbit
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

yes I was thinking the same thing

take 3 eday but split into 3 doses and see how I feel then

maybe 2 pre workout and 1 in the AM
    Yeah man this is crazy.
    Before I take anymore I'll see how u feel at dinner tonight haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Senior Member

Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
    I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
    Team Orbit
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Wow this is a very odd product . I can handle 1 at a time 3 times a day .
    I took last 2 days off . Doing 3 today on off days .

I figure if I do it on off days as well as on days 2 prior to work out and 1 in the AM I may get used to it but I would lime to know why everyone and not just me feels this way?

Tell me we are not beta testing here ?
    I told u I feel the same way
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I told u I feel the same way
    I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
    So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .
    Team Orbit
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I know and I want to make this the best log possible . Just having issues that I am not a custom to .
    So far today I feel ok . Bout ready to take caplet 2right now .
    That ain't doing nothing. 1 cap won't give pumps? Have u seen any?
    lol, I don't think taking 1 through out the day will do anything.
    I'm taking the next 3 days off and I'll be back at it soon.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.
  27. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

try 2 tablets with a large carb meal 60 minutes preworkout
  28. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    try 2 tablets with a large carb meal 60 minutes preworkout
    Well I tried 1caplet in the morning and 2 caplets pre work out today and everything went nice and smooth and I must day I did shoulders and biceps tonight Nd dan the pump was pretty sick!!!
    I will try doing something with carbs Monday but will continue to take 3 Ed on off days . I hav notices that I get a pump pretty easy dpi g nothing really which is pretty cool. So storage things seem to be back on track . I can't totally blame the whiteblood 2 at this point but I think I have to let my body adjust to it . Once my body is accustom to it I think I will really like this . I flexed my arm and it was looking so frickinnn full and vascular . Can't wait for Sunday to hit legs again . Just to see a sick pump and vasculartity in my legs he'll yes . I just wish the pumps would last longer
    Team Orbit
  29. Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You guys aren't beta testing, the product is new, so feedback is limited.

The product is also designed to give you sustained pumps throughout the day. 1 tablet to assess tolerance with carbs. Then increase to 2 when your ready. These tabs are strong and the ingredients affect people differently. There's alot of people on other forums who are using full doses with no sides. It's just a matter of finding the sweet spot for you.
    THanks I have done logs and found out I was beta testing half way threw I was like wtf it just log lol

I will continue to tweak my diet and protocols to get this log kicking .
    Team Orbit
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Glad it's working out for you again
    Have u tried it on an empty stomach yet?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Senior Member

No not yet
    Team Orbit
  32. Senior Member

Sitting here doing 1 hour cardio

I had a killer workout Friday and I had a pump they DID last into Saturday . I also took 3 caplets Saturday split . I am paying the price today for the killer workout as I have slightly re injured my shoulder yet again . Do looks like I will be doing a lot of light reps till I get that back under control . Last time it took 5 months to get under control but I waited to long and let it get to bad . This time I am going to discipline my self and back the f off
    Team Orbit
  33. Senior Member

Last couple of days have been nice . No issues with the stomach at all and workouts have been nice.
    Now at this point I can only rate this product a 3. Out of 5 as it has been a hit or miss so far. For me. Would rather use the white flood as I get a much better pump and don't mind the stims . I feel that the white flood is a much more thought out product with plenty of great feed back with mine included . I will continue to keep using this product but at this point I wod not be buying it . I did crush up 2 caplets pre work out the other day and I will have to upload the pics . It was brown inside and I can see why they made caplets out of it because the insides taste like sh!t lol
    Team Orbit
  34. Diamond Member

you will figure it out!!!!
  35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you will figure it out!!!!
    LOL I walways do.
    Team Orbit
  36. Senior Member

Just got done doing cardio and I have to say my right leg looks like a road map lol . Now I did not get a crazy pump but yet just vascularity . This could be part wb2 and me just leaning out . Or a little of both but it is nice to see. I might try and up the dose for my arm day / shoulder day . In hopes to see that mind blowing pump that I keep chasing .

I will try to get some carbs in before . Buy at this point I am trying to keep carbs to a min .

Will update ASAP
    Team Orbit
  37. Senior Member

Well I didn't end up taking more than 3 at a time as I knew better . I took 3 and felt so bad I stopped my workout . Not liking this at all . I do get nice vascularity from the product but nothing much in the pump dpt . I have had 1 maybe 2 workouts where I felt good and pumps were nice and full . And 1 day where it was comparable to white flood . But for the most part I am really disappointed . Not sure what the he'll it is that is making me feel like shot but I can't deal with this . I would rather just take a product that was tried and true . And for that I will offer up the rest of my bottle to another user .

I have tried many many pump products and I can tell you first hand I will not be buying this product nor can I recommend it for anyone else . I am not bashing controlled labs at all as I do like their am and pm as well as white flood . I am not a fan of purple wrath and green mag either . But I do want to thank the reps for choosing MW to run a log . I want to thank controlled labs as well and wish them the best of luck with their new product .

My over all rating for this product is 3 our of 5 stars due to the fact I did see nice vascularity when not feeling sick to my stomach.
    Team Orbit
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Such a shame.
    This product is not what I expected it to be at all...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Senior Member

I know I had high hopes as well knowing how good white flood is I was excited to try this and really wanted it to work out right
    Team Orbit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:29 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM