WHITE BLOOD II RandySavage log

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
About me: 6'2 180lb been bulking since day 1, lifting for about 14 months.
Will be taking Creatine, beta alanine, fish oil/multi, bcaa's while on White Blood.
I've never taken any nitric oxide sup before so lets see how it goes.
I started today with back and biceps, took this a hour before gym. Usually my biceps get really pumped out no matter what, but today seemed a little more so.

Pills smell like rotten meat, but who cares.

...More to come

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
inners!!! always luv seein new NO products

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Took only 2 pills today and was way better. Noticeable pumps and some new veins popping out. Did chest and triceps. 3 pills made me feel like puking. Been taking 2 pills an hour before workout and beta alanine,creatine,and x-tend 30min before workout. Will keep you posted.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took only 2 pills today and was way better. Noticeable pumps and some new veins popping out. Did chest and triceps. 3 pills made me feel like puking. Been taking 2 pills an hour before workout and beta alanine,creatine,and x-tend 30min before workout. Will keep you posted.
No throwing up?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad to see it's working so well for you. There's some crazy vascularity with this product for sure.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
There's some crazy vascularity with this product for sure.
yes there definitively isIs this a supp that the efficiency may go down over time? If not 3 pills to to much for me at 180lb. 3 pills = sick to my stomach, about to throw up2 pills = awesome pumps + great vascularity

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I dont really know how to review this product any more? It works great, I'm seeing vein I've never seen before. Killer pumps, feeling good.