WHITE BLOOD 2 LOG by Biglifter85

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
White Blood 2
by Biglifter85

Hey all Controlled Labs was kind enough to send me a bottle of White Blood 2. Here it is in front of one of my favorite posters that I have

What is White BLOOD 2™ ?

White BLOOD 2™ : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
- Long lasting, intense pumps
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve mood and focus
- Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

I am "pumped" for this. Not that funny I know. But now to get to the real talk.

I will be consuming 3 tablets 45-60 minutes before my WO's along with a carb source as recommended.

My first workout tomorrow is my deadlift day and actually probably would get the least benefit out of a pump product, but I may throw some bicep curls in at the end of the workout ;)

So the schedule tomorrow will be:
60min before Take 3 White Blood 2
Workout and sip on RecoverPro

Excited to get this thing started!

Current Stats:
6'3"
215lbs
About 12%BF

Not related but I also am a competitive eater! Here is a link to one of my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgk-hRljhFM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

I wonder if 3 tabs is the max?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in, now get to work!!!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you ever used the original White Blood formula? I did but it was several yrs ago so I have no input. I do enjoy Green Bulge and currently using White Flood.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Have you ever used the original White Blood formula? I did but it was several yrs ago so I have no input. I do enjoy Green Bulge and currently using White Flood.
Nope

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
1st WO with White Blood.

I actually woke up with a migraine and so I knew that it was not going to be a good day, but was still excited to give WB2 a try.

44g Carbs 6g Pro Eaten 45 minutes before along with taking 3 capsules.

Hit the gym and I noticed my arms as I was changing, they were actually kind of vascular. My WO was as follows(531 WO)

Deadlifts
155*4
195*2
245*1
285*1
I then Belted up
320*3
365*3
410*4

Good Mornings
45*10*5

That is my normal 531 deadlift WO but I decided to do some Supersets and see what happened.
I supersetted the following exercises with the good mornings.

Hammer Curl
75*10*2
70*10*2
60*15

Tricep Pushdown
170*10*5

Face Pulls
70*15*3

For having a migraine I actually had a pretty good workout! By the time I was done my arms felt absolutely massive! Nothing out of this world and I have a feeling it had to do with the migraine, but I could definitely tell something was up! I am excited for my Bench day on Monday and hopefully I will be %100.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm innnn... DRINK lots of WATER with this product!!! The GMS in it will increase pump with more water!!!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
2-13-12
Today was my 531 bench day. I also had an exam right before my lifting time so that made things a little goofy but here is how it went.
T-1.5hrs to WO: Ate 300cals, 66g carbs.(Pretzels)
T-1hr: 3 WB2

When I was changing I noticed some increased vascularity. Always a good start. I started on the bench press.
Warmup +
210x3
240x3
270x3

I was supposed to get at least 3 here. Felt alright at this point. A pump is still hard to come by when working with low reps.

DB Bench
85x8
75x9
65x10
60x15
60x10

These felt ok. I could defintely tell the pump coming on at this point! But I didn't lift quite as much as the week before.

Barbell Row
145x10x4
145x7

I really need to work on this excercises form. But I did 10min on the elliptical and was done.

Overall I definitely felt "bigger" and more pumped. But I still don't think I have come anywhere close to this products potential. I do not have an exam tomorrow morning so I will try to get the carbs closer to the WO and drink plenty of water before my Squat workout tomorrow. I have leg press 5x15 at the end of it, looking forward to the pump!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI for anyone using WB2:

If you encounter an nausea with the product, take it with carbs. It should take care of it no problem, and also increase your pump :)

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
2/15/12

I actually had a big meal the night before right around midnight so I decided to give WB2 a try while fasted!

T-45min to WO: 2 WB2

Here was my workout
SQUAT
Warmup
250x3
280x3
320x4

The last set was to try to do as many as possible with 3 being the minimum.I had to grind the 4th rep out.

Leg Press
540x15x5

This is where WB2 really shined. Afterwards I felt like my legs were huge! Good pump/burn.

I could have used some more energy though in my first set, maybe try to pair it with a stim.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2/15/12

I actually had a big meal the night before right around midnight so I decided to give WB2 a try while fasted!

T-45min to WO: 2 WB2

Here was my workout
SQUAT
Warmup
250x3
280x3
320x4

The last set was to try to do as many as possible with 3 being the minimum.I had to grind the 4th rep out.

Leg Press
540x15x5

This is where WB2 really shined. Afterwards I felt like my legs were huge! Good pump/burn.

I could have used some more energy though in my first set, maybe try to pair it with a stim.
Damn nice to have it work with out carbs!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
2/17/12

Fasted again:

2 Tabs WB2 45 before WO
1 Scoop Maniac from AI
2 Motivate from AI

This is my week that I really push it. The last set is supposed to be 1+.

I missed my top set of OH press of 166. So I pushed Pressed it for 2. Disappointing. Although I supersetted my Dips and Chins. Ooh baby, I like the feeling of WB2 and a Stim PreWO. Great vascularity and pump again.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
2/20/12

Fasted

WB2 40 Minutes Before
1 Maniac
1 Motivate

Hit 430x5 for my top set of Deads today! This WO only includes Deads and good mornings so the pump really wasn't that noticeable. Vascularity still seemed elevated.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good deal mane.
I don't see how u hit that white blood 2 fasted. No weak stomach there!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup I can use it fasted as well. Some people just react differently! This is going to be a summertime staple

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Sorry for the break if anyone was keeping up. Super busy with midterms and such.

Anyways I had two workouts last week where I took WB2 in a fasted state. 2 pills 30 Min Before. I find that I like them a little bit closer to gym time rather than the suggested 45-60min.

2/22/12
531 Day for Bench.
I barely hit the one at my top set. I will have to make sure my next cycle, I barely increase my Bench weights.
DB Bench felt good. Hammered out 12 with the 85's on the first set.
And finished with 5 sets of 10 Barbell row.

This is a day where WB2 is awesome to take! Vascularity and pump were great.

2/24/12
531 Squat
265x5
300x3
340x2
The squats felt pretty good. I actually failed on the third rep of 340. I think that is why I have been extra sore this current week.
Then I finished up with some light leg press and BB Bench as my chest was sore.

This week is my rest/deload week so I am not taking WB2. Will resume taking it on Monday.