Operation 630 - Transformation Log *Advice Needed*

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I am new to this forum although I have been reading it for years. I decided a log would help hold me accountable and drive me even more to reach my goals. I need some advice on a Test Boost combo and I will gladly log that for you. On Jan 2nd, I started what I am calling 'Operation 630' haha. On June 30th I have my 10 year class reunion. In high school I was voted 'Best Physique' lol but 10 years later I am so far from that title its ridiculous. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get it back. My plan is to continue with my current supp plan (listed below) until the end of the month then revamp and start with a test boosting stack while incorporating creatine. I am 5' 11" and started out at 226. Currently I am at 218.5-219. So about 7 lbs off in the first month. Here is what I am currently doing:

Workout:
Chris Gethin Workout Plan.
  • Weights - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sunday.
  • I do 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week plus I usually play tennis 2 times a week for 1 1/2 hours.
Eating:
  • Breakfast - 6 egg white and whole wheat toast or ON MRP Shake. 2-3 cups of coffee sweetened with stevia
  • Preworkout - Handful of almonds + Cheese stick 2%
  • Postworkout - Protein Shake + Half of a banana (on workout days only)
  • Lunch - Grilled Chicken or Turkey Sandwich on WH bread - tomatoes, spinach, mustard, 2% cheese, light mayo
  • Snack - 1 cup mixed fruit usually consists of: strawberries, blueberries, and apples cut up (thanks to my wife)
  • Supper - Lean meat plus a fibrous carb and sometimes brown rice. Usually a recipe from the Abs Diet book
  • Before bed - Protein Shake (on workout days) or grapefuit and small bowl of honey nut cheerios***
  • Drink - water and skim milk. Might have a glass of juice on the weekends after my workout or run
Supplements:
  • 3 g Tonalin CLA
  • 3 g Fish Oil supplying about 1 g EPA
  • 600 mg Green Oil
  • 200 mg Forskolin (yielding 20mg active ingredient)
  • 200 mg Guggul Lipid Extract (yielding 20mg active ingredient)
  • Multivitamin
  • 1 g L-carnitine
  • 120 mg Yohimbe (yielding 12mg yohimbine alkaloids)
  • MP Combat - Protein Powder w/ added glutamine
  • BCAA's with 80 mg caffaine
  • ZMA - before bedtime
All suggestions and tweaks will be considered. Being that my wife cooks and basically eats what I do I can no longer eat chicken rice 6x a day like I use to do if I wanted to cut. My only concern with my diet is the cereal each night. I feel like I need to be putting something better in my body but I would like more options than just a protein shake and I hate cottage cheese. Any suggestions would be great.

As stated earlier, I would like to a natural test booster stack (and will gladly log). I have had great success with PH's in the past but it caused complete shutdown and the wife would not be too happy about that. Please recommend a 2-3 supplement stack for me. I have done some research but you guys have tried a lot of stuff and know what works. My thoughts were DAA + erase + testpro or something similar. I do not want to have to do a 12 week PCT to recover. A 30-40% increase in test would be great as I think mine hovers around the low end anyways.

Thanks for the help everyone and having to read all of this info but it will help me out in the long run. 2 are better than one.

Starting pics posted below

Front - 1 wk.JPG
Back - 1 wk.JPG
Side - 1 wk.JPG

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wed workout

Still weak but making progress

10 min warm-up on elliptical

Flat Dumbbell Press: