Andromass V3 Log UPDATES ONLY

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, my other thread i have going for this log has TONS of conversation and debate....if you want to read that, go on the link provided. If you have any questions or want more input from me, ask on the other link. This thread is simply for the updates only to keep it easier to read for those of you who just want to read results and dont want to search through 15 pages to find them. Thanks for following!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191353-andromass-v3-log.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. Starting up tomorrow. going to the gym today so i will get my stats in. I am doing DC training and 6 caps/day for 4 weeks. PCT will be Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 + Anabeta. I will start to take Anabeta and Toco during the 4th week of the cycle. Will also be taking DAA ON cycle before my evening workout (Lit Up). this is my first PH since i was 17. current age is 22. i had blood work a few months ago and my T was at 782 (i think). Androstat says 795. i will try to get blood after PCT. no promises though. i have nolva on hand but probably wont need it.

DB Bench - 110 x 5

BB Bench - 345 x 1

This log wont be extremely detailed as I am in nursing school so I wont have tons of time but I will update every training day about. I train today so the next update will be Friday.

Current Supplements :

100% whey protein by ON
Bio Mend
Fish Oil
Lit Up (training days only)
Creapure 3g/day

Edit: start weight = 186 9%

start date for AM - 1/19

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/20 Friday day 2 (first day training while actually being on andro)

No class today so I will try to give you guys a decent update. ill edit this post throughout the day.

woke up aorund 8 and had p&j with a large glass of milk along with my fish oil and 6 caps of andro

really good workout. wont go into detail to make my updates an easy read. my legs are built for endurance. played free safety in highschool and mainly did high reps, explosion workouts. everything else was footwork on the field. just a year ago i started to do heavier stuff.

Legs

Leg Press - warmup of 20 reps followed by 3 sets of DC style. worked with 6 plates on each side.

Straight Leg Deads - warmup of 135 for 15 reps followed by 3 DC sets

Sitting calf raises - 2 plates high reps (20 x 3)

Biceps

Cable Curl (single hand) - warmup with 3 sets DC

DB Hammer - warmed up with 30 lbs. worked 3 sets DC with 45s

nothing worth noting yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/25

alright, its almost been a week now. i will give my week 1 review after my workout on friday. i forgot to weigh in today. have a lot on my mind with school and all. i will for sure on friday and will post a reminder on my phone if i need to. today was legs and biceps

Squats - since highschool, i have had right knee issues so i dont go super heavy on legs at all. smooth controlled form but DC style. started with a warm up of 135 then worked DC with 275 for three sets.

Hammy Curl - high reps but DC style sets. did three sets.

Lunges - did 70 pounds on my back with 2 sets. did to failure

EZ Barbell Curl - warmup with 15 reps shoulder width grip. first two sets of DC with wide grip then took a 4 min break followed by 2 sets DC style of wide grip with the same weight.

DB Hammer - 4 sets DC style with the final set a lighter weight and focused on negatives. worked with 45s on DC and the final set high rep negatives of 30s

great pump. im still very sore from monday. recovery seems to be terrible right now. not sure why

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 1 update

weight: 187.5 (up 1.5 pounds)

composition is changing. people have told me i look bigger and they dont know im taking andromass

Strength - NA cant tell anything yet
Mood - I actually feel like im on an anti depressent or something. dont feel much feelings right now. its weird.
Libido - 5/10. actually has decreased since being on AM but this may be due to not enough sleep and stress

I am always thirsty and have had a super dry mouth lately. weird. anyways, im looking for pure size. dont care about strength, but when i see a significant change in strength, ill put it on here. just taking this for mass/size.

1/27

Chest, Back, Tri

Bench - Warm Up with 135 for 15x. 3 sets DC with 225 with stretch
Flys - 2 sets. first set 20 reps, second set 6 reps

BB Row - warm up with 135 for 15x. 3 sets DC with 225 very slowly on the negative.
Wide grip pull ups - 4 sets body weight not DC style. did to failure each one.

Reverse grip bench - 185 3 sets DC.

this amount of weight is normal for me. nothing has changed strength wise so far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 1/30

Todays training was a bit different (as i LOVE to change my routine constantly). The reason i didnt do all DC is because it was PACKED tonight and was limiting to what i could do. Energy level was better today but as soon as i came home, i took a 2 hour nap. i wasnt as tired as i had been, i just wanted to sleep lol energy throughout the day was normal. thats a good sign.

Back/Legs

Front Squats
- warmup of 135 x 15. 215 x 12 215x7 215x5 DC style followed my an immediate set of 135 very slow (negatives) for 10 reps

Hammy Curls - 3 sets DC higher reps

Calf Raises - 3 sets DC high reps

DB Preacher - warmed up with 30s for 15x. DC style with 45s 12, 10, 8

Reverse Grip BB Curl - did this on the cable set up but with a straight bar. did 3 sets DC followed by a drop set of regular curls

I did cardio for about 15 min (racquetball) and ab work. crunches, hanging leg raises and some yoga planks.

I weighed in and my weight hasnt changed.

I had a MASSIVE bicep pump today. nothing has ever compared to this one i had. i couldnt even drink my water cause when i would bend my elbow, it would hurt my bicep. crazy

Overall, im a little disappointed that my weight hasnt changed. i was hoping by now i would be up 3 or 4 pounds after seeing all the logs of 12 pounds in 4 weeks....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 2/1 weight: 187 UP 2 POUNDS OVERALL

Back/Chest/Tri

BB Incline Bench - warm up of 135 x 15. DC 3 sets of 225 with a drop set of 135
Hammer Strength Straight Bench - 3 sets high rep (12 - 20 reps)

Sitting V Bar Row - warmup 15 reps. 3 sets DC with a drop set
Close Grip Pull Ups - 2 sets body weight. went to failure

Hammer Strength Dips - warm up 2 plates each side 15 reps. 3 sets DC with 3 plates each side followed by a drop set of 1 plate each side

as you can see, ive decided to add a bit more volume. I think this is best when on cycle. if i wasnt on cycle, i wouldnt do this. since i only workout 3 days a week, i really wanna kill my body when im in there

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/3 Friday

Biceps and Legs

Squats - warmup set of 15 reps with 3 sets DC no weight change from previous time i squatted. i go really really deep and slow on the negative...i dont really focus on weight, but feel of the stretch and positive explosion without locking out my knees to keep the quads and hammys under pressure

Straight Leg Deads - same as squats. mainly use this for a stretch

Leg Press - 6 plates on each side of high reps. same as squats philosophy wise

BB Curl - DC of 90 pounds. warmup of 45 15 reps

Rope Curl - 3 sets DC

21s - 1 set with 70 on the EZ bar

Week 2 Updateso far i am disappointed. I really had hoped I would be up around 4 pounds by now. no weight change today. body comp looks fuller, a little bigger.Pump - 7/10 great pumps in the gym. pretty vascular as well.

Hunger - 0/10 my hunger has actually decreased. i highly doubt its AM though

Endurance - 10/10 this is where the product shines so far for me. i can stay in the gym as long as i wanted to really

Gains - 0/10 no strength gains or much of weight gain. hoping it picks up here the final 2 weeks.

I know this isnt the typical PH, and i havent read any logs of AM in detail, but i would think i would be up in weight by now. disappointed about that. by now, the product is in my system and i am thinking gains will pick up from here. will eat my butt off this weekend and hope it really kicks in.

im eating around 4k cals a day. i take my pills with peanut butter and jelly (as i heard peanut butter aids in absorption). sip on BCAAs throughout the day. im hoping it kicks in around week 3. gives me two weeks to gain a few pounds. if i end up with 6 pounds, i will be satisfied. i am going to increase volume a little bit more and see if that helps. really pound my body those three days im in here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/6 Monday in the middle of week 3

I decided to change my training routine. I will be doing an A,B workout. I did A workout today.

Incline DB - warmup 75x15 85x12 95x8 100 x 5 50x10 (negatives)

Cable Flys - 3 sets first set 20 reps second set 15 reps third set 12 reps followed by DC stretch

Close Grip Bench - 3 sets 185x12 205x10 225x8

One hand reverse grip cable pull downs - 3 sets high reps (same as cable flys)

At the end, i did 5x5 for leg press.

i feel like i needed to add more volume so i decided to get off of DC for the rest of the cycle. I will still incorporate the DC stretches, and a few rest pauses here and there. alright, now on to andromass

The Good

Im more vascular than I ever have been since starting this product

I look shredded right now. very hard and dry

Aggression is starting to get there, acne has arrived.

The Bad

No strength gains yet

only up 2 pounds still from day 1 ( i weighed in today at 187)

No libido increase

My toco 8 and DAA will be here tomorrow so I will immediately jump on Toco and possibly DAA. not sure yet about that one. if i do, it will be dosed at night before bed.

So far, I am disappointed that i havent gained any real weight, but if you look at the positives from this.......my body looks better than it did before the cycle. just not what i wanted. if i wanted to get harder/leaner, i would have taken a different product. heck, i wouldnt have even gone hormonal.

as far as taking minerals, im not up for that. this should put on mass regardless of what i take. if im eating (which i am) and training hard, it should work.

So far, going an extra few weeks is still undecided. I want to see what i finish at. 50/50 chance right now.

Just a Thought

I have a really fast metabolism, and when i gain, its LBM, hardly any fat. It could be possible that I have lost BF and gained muscle and have a net gain of only 2 pounds so far, but have actually gained more but lost BF at the same time.....thoughts?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In again

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 2/8

Back/Biceps/Deadlifts

Incline DB Curl - warmup with 20s 35x12 40x10 45x8

EZ Bar Preacher Curl - (forget how much those bars weight). first set with 20 on each side x 12 25s on each side x 10 35 on each side x 8

BB Row - warmup with 95s 135 x 12 195 x 10 225x8

Lat Pulldown 3 sets 12 10 8

Deadlifts - stayed at 305 today three sets of 8 reps.

Same weight (no change). feeling good. vascular. look more defined.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really miss the vascularity I had when I was on AM bro, enjoy it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 2/10

I will update my training sometime tonight, but i thought i could give an update on how im feeling and everything right now.

Strength isnt up yet. Endurance is though. I am looking leaner/harder so thats a positive i can take away from this log. my libido is acting really weird. low one day and high the next. usually not like this. its always high lol.....but acne has increased. hunger is edging its way onto me. i really hope strength picks up today. would love to go into the gym and see im 190 :D ive never really been over 185ish. i look pretty vascular right now. cant imagine what it will look like once i start anabeta. drinking about 1 1/2 g of water/day. feeling pretty good. aggression is at a high. i get so pissed so easily. I will update body weight and training tonight. doing chest and tris. main exercises will be flat bench and weighted dips

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Balla, what are you hoping to achieve by adding the Toco-8 into the mix. I am starting a AM/AH/AD stack monday, and want to see if this is something that I should consider.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balla, what are you hoping to achieve by adding the Toco-8 into the mix. I am starting a AM/AH/AD stack monday, and want to see if this is something that I should consider.
limit supression. Matt Porter from PP suggested this...taking a test booster (Toco, Sustain, DAA) before bed to limit suppression during the cycle and make PCT that much easier and gains more retainable.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I am going to look into this.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my phone for this update Friday 2/10

No weight change. Maybe a half a pound increase at most.

DB bench - warmup with 70 x 15 really deep on the negative. 85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8

Tricep dips - did it on the hammer strength machine. Four sets ended at 3 plates at a 25 on each side for 6 reps

Barbell bench - 205 x 12, 215x10, 225 x 8

Tricep rope extension negatives - three sets. Focused on feel

Ended with one set of incline flys for 20 reps with 45 lb db really deep and slow

Also did leg press three sets deep and slow with five plates each side high reps

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 2/10

I will update my training sometime tonight, but i thought i could give an update on how im feeling and everything right now.

Strength isnt up yet. Endurance is though. I am looking leaner/harder so thats a positive i can take away from this log. my libido is acting really weird. low one day and high the next. usually not like this. its always high lol.....but acne has increased. hunger is edging its way onto me. i really hope strength picks up today. would love to go into the gym and see im 190 :D ive never really been over 185ish. i look pretty vascular right now. cant imagine what it will look like once i start anabeta. drinking about 1 1/2 g of water/day. feeling pretty good. aggression is at a high. i get so pissed so easily. I will update body weight and training tonight. doing chest and tris. main exercises will be flat bench and weighted dips
I'm on day 4 of PCT and haven't lost much of the vascular boost from the AM, hopefully it sticks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 2/13

I am updating this in stages. I am working out in an hour and have a big test tomorrow so ill update it tonight. just wanted to say im feeling powerful (dont know how to explain that). Had the grapefruit burps for the first time today. maybe that means its gonna work now lol

No change in weight. Seem to be getting leaner but retaining my mass if that makes sense. Other than barbell bicep curls, no noted changes in strength today. But I'm going more on feel than how much weight I'm doing. A few more days left on this bottle. Still undecided on another 4 weeks. I really would like to see some progress before I open another bottle. Libido is low, acne high... Blood pressure is a bit higher. My normal is 130/78 area and today it was 146/72. Pulse is 62, respiration rate 14 so other than bp, my vitals are fine. doing a leg day tomorrow. deads, squats and leg presses. gonna be fun

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, nothing to report. on to today

2/15

Really good workout. Will update when I get to my computer. I'm tipping 190 now. Now that I'm seeing progress, I'll get more detailed in my logging lol

Chest/Triceps (no squats cause i did legs yesterday)

BB Bench - ended with 255x8 4 sets

Reverse Grip BB Bench (triceps) - ended with 205 x 8 4 sets

Machine Flys - high reps, focus on feeling. I dont pay attention to weight really 3 sets

Tricep Rope Extensions - 3 sets negatives, high reps

Incline DB Flys - ended with 60s for 8 reps. Only did 2 sets.

Okay, so finally seeing weight gain. I dont know if it is due to the andro or my eating. I have been eating as much as i can. almost threw up yesterday. I can always eat more, but its hard during school. I drink my aminos during class though so its something. alright, so this was my last workout for the first bottle of andro so let me do a final 4 week review. wanna hear your thoughts on it and what I can approve on, what you wanna see more of in my logs...etc feel free to ask for more detail

Strength - 4/10 Not much strength increase except for a little on biceps and chest

Endurance - 8/10 For me, this product really shines. I feel like I can keep going and going.

Vascularity - 7/10 I am not sure if it is due to leaning out a bit, but im def more vascular

Body Composition - 10/10 even though it wasnt my goal to get leaner, that doesnt mean my body isnt looking good.

Libido - 0/10 honestly, my libido is shot, not going to lie.

Start weight: 186 End weight: 189-190 (very very close to 190)

body fat has to be lowered for sure. i can def tell in my back, chest, and arms. I am bloated, but still have visible abs and rib cage lines (idk what they are called lol). striations are visible in shoulders, forearms, ribs.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This new Andromass mad my buddy Chris LEANER in 3 weeks on maintenance calories, maybe a little below. He lost 3 lbs in body weight, but probably dropped 3+ % BF.

This stuff is leaner then we anticipated....

-matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience has been more of an extreme recomp. Losing fat but gaining a few pounds

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This new Andromass mad my buddy Chris LEANER in 3 weeks on maintenance calories, maybe a little below. He lost 3 lbs in body weight, but probably dropped 3+ % BF.

This stuff is leaner then we anticipated....

-matt
I completely agree with this! When I ran it I kicked it with mdrol, once I dropped the mdrol the AM really tightened me up. I did experience good strength increases, but wanted to also get weight increases so it was a bit of a let down.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree with this! When I ran it I kicked it with mdrol, once I dropped the mdrol the AM really tightened me up. I did experience good strength increases, but wanted to also get weight increases so it was a bit of a let down.
Well I'm glad I now know what it does so I can point people in the right direction. Pure bulk, I would go with androbulk. Andromass seems to be the go to product for the summer after a cut (if you plan on taking it solo)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/17 Friday

Did Back and Biceps today. nothing worthy of talking about in means of gains (strength or weight). Nothing has changed from the last update

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday 2/21

well, in case you havent been following each entry, i have been pretty sick this past weekend. didnt eat much at all. throwing up 3x a day for 2 days straight. had a 102 fever on tuesday. feeling much much better. stomach still gets upset after each meal but im able to hold it down. protein shakes really upset my stomach, but its the only thing i can handle in the mornings. appetite is shot, but im working on it.

now on to training. changing it up again. going to still to AB workouts but chest/back then arms/legs. today was chest/back. on compound lifts i will be going reps 5 - 8. all other lifts will be 10 - 15. predestined rep range, but if i can go more, i will go to failure. just have the set rep range as an idea of what i wanna be able to hit. was expecting to be really weak today, but didnt play out that way at all. still not 100%, but ill take it!

BB Bench - hit 260 x 8 275 x 4 did 4 sets plus warmup

Incline DB - hit 85 x 7 for my heaviest set. 3 sets no warmup (really hard to do after going heavy on bench)

Wide Grip Sitting Row - did 4 sets plus warmup. used this as my compound lift ( i know it really isnt, but whatever)

Lat Pull Downs - 3 sets, high rep

strength was almost 100%, but not quite. was expecting it to be ALOT worse. i have been so depressed about not eating all weekend. when i dont eat and train, i feel 50 pounds smaller lol this gave me the boost i needed. I will be doing supersets (possibly) for arms on thursday. I will be posting a thread askin a few ?s about some stuff in the training section so if you do lots of these, feel free to chyme in. thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reviewing what I am doing training/supplement wise

There are alot of posts in this thread, so for people just joining, here is what I am doing.

Creapure - 4g at night
Toco 8 - 1 scoop at night
Aminos - sip throughout the day at before bed
Fish Oil - Morning
Bio mend - Morning
Pre workout - out of Lit Up for now, so will be taking Pre Max
100% ON Whey
Andromass - 6 caps morning

Training is AB workouts. Chest/back is A workout. B workout is Arms/Legs compound lifts are 5-8 reps everything else is 10 - 15 reps
i will superset a bit with arms

last weigh in I was up almost 4 pounds in 4 weeks with decreased body fat.
no noticeable strength gains
sick last weekend, so will step on the scale saturday so i have a week to stretch my stomach a bit again and get back to normal

on 5th week of AMv3 right now. going for 8 weeks. may stop at 6 if i am not seeing that much gains

PCT will be erase pro (thank you natty), Anabeta, Toco, TCF 1 non training, Lit Up training days

staples will be used during PCT

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
puking, not eating.....you should be looking sliced and diced.

All kidding aside, sorry to hear about the set-back.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puking, not eating.....you should be looking sliced and diced.

All kidding aside, sorry to hear about the set-back.

-Matt
i know right! i had to find the positive outta it and see im lean right now hahaha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey Phil, hope all is going well man! I'll be down this weekend so we need to catch up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/23 Thursday END OF WEEK 5

Lit Up is out, now taking SuperPump MAX blue raspberry ice flavor (love that flavor). about to go kill arms. will update tonight!

Had a really good arm workout. Decided to weigh in and ive lost about 5 pounds but seriously, i was expecting ALOT more. i didnt eat for 2 days straight. my stomach is just now back to normal. i look really cut. was expecting to be weak in the gym, but im actually stronger.

BB curl - ended with 110 x 5 did 4 sets all 5 - 8 reps

Skull Crusher - ended with 90s for 4 4 sets. tried to keep it 5-8 reps

DB Preacher - ended with 45s x 8 did 8-15 reps

Reverse Grip Seated Overhead tricep extension - just did high reps

Really mad about my weight loss, but hey, I will get it back. i ate great today, gonna eat good this weekend. Curious to see if i can put on a pound or two by saturday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday 2/25

Had a really good workout today. Focus was there. a bit tired but not bad at all. this is the beginning of week 6. I have added anabeta 4 caps/day. my libido is literally shot. i will go tues/thurs/sat again next week probably. not decided yet on that though. im really liking the routine i am on. gets me very sore, i can really feel my body working. looking lean right now. im going to get my bf% tested next week just for kicks.

Chest - Incline BB bench 5- 8 reps ended at 235 x 5

Flat DB flys - 2 sets 12 - 15 reps

Back - T Bar Rows 5-8 reps ended at 3 plates + 25 lbs for 6 reps

Pull Ups - 3 sets wide grip body weight to failure

Feeling really good. Going to eat Italian tonight so gonna get fat! I've decided to go a semi dirty bulk (everything but sugars). Gonna give it my all these last three weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 2/27 week 6

I'm on my phone for this update. Very very good workout. I'll start by saying I'm up two pounds so at 187,which is back to the weight I started the cycle at. I know it's from eating and andromass because I never get that easy rebound weight gain from being sick. I just stay that weight unless I dirty bulk. I've been adding more carbs. Feeling really full all day. I did barbell curl again today to see if strength has increased. It's hard to tell if my strength is up cause I always change the number of sets and reps, constantly confusing my body. Last time I think I did 105 x 7. Today I did 110 x 8 so that's a nice improvement for one weeks time. Dips are alot stronger. Did 3 plates and a 25 for I think 8 reps. Anything heavier kills my shoulders so I stopped it there but I could have gone 4 plates for maybe 5 reps. My hunger is back to normal finally. Feeling really really good. Also did four sets of squats at the end. Really light and deep, paused at the bottom and exploded up. Felt good. Wanted to test my stomach out cause usually heavy squats irritate it

So far, I have gained about six pounds in six weeks and lost body fat. I'm really lean right now. I said six pounds cause before I got sick, I had gained 4 pounds which pt me at 190. Got sick and was down to 185 and today I was 187. Tired of typing on my phone so that's all for now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 2/29 week 6

Had a GREAT workout. forgot to weigh in this morning but i will on Friday. im looking really good right now. my arms have exploded and im seeing strength gains!

BB Bench - 225x12 245 x 8 255 x 6 i didnt have a spotter today so i didnt wanna go really heavy and get stuck

Incline DB - 75 x 15 80 x 12 85 x 10

BB Row - 175 x 12 205 x 10 225 x 8

Lat Pulldown - 3 sets, high(er) reps (8 - 12)

really lookin good now. finally starting to get happy about this cycle. anabeta hasnt hit me yet because my mouth isnt getting dry haahaha. i expect it to hit me hard any day now.