STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to be chosen to log testopro for 3 months. I want to thank stxnas from AI Sports Nutrition for this opportunity.
Ground Work: There will be nothing eloquint about this log. There will be grammatical errors, esp misplaced modifiers. This log will not be g rated. There will be jokes and sarcasm. I expect them in return. If your easily offended, get some vagisil and come along for the ride anyway. I will be covering the effects of testopro on training, over all well being, confidence and my sex life (sorry, I think that it's important in a test booster. I am 35 after all ;). This log will be honest.
Stats
Age 35
BW 199
Supps
Testopro
Creapure
Kwik Karb
zinc
niacin
Workouts will be a variation of Vince Gironda's 8x8 for the first 4 weeks, I may take it all the way through the log. it consists of 8 sets of 8 reps per exercise with only 20 seconds rest between sets. 2 exerices per major muscle groups. Goals are to add wieght to lifts and possibly add a set or two.This log will also contain random pics of my girlfriend. Enjoy

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS

Come on! All in! Balls Out!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day one: Rest day. Hanging with the Fam. More to come. Be patient ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be PATIENT!?!?!?!? Dont tell me what to DO!!!! I got my log up in December . . . where've you been?

Sorry, increased test causes some volatility ;) I will proof your log for spelling & grammar, for I am a teacher.

Check out my log, it;s a big fatty at this point. Page 1 has a summary of my strength gains in each 30 day period.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Already worth the price of admission. :D

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be PATIENT!?!?!?!? Dont tell me what to DO!!!! I got my log up in December . . . where've you been?

Sorry, increased test causes some volatility ;) I will proof your log for spelling & grammar, for I am a teacher.

Check out my log, it;s a big fatty at this point. Page 1 has a summary of my strength gains in each 30 day period.
Lol. Good deal. The idea of you sculpting young minds all hyped up on testopro concerns me ;) as for my being tardy, Mr. P5sky, I was finishing my alpha mass. And no I don't have a doctor's excuse. Lol.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day two. Last night I took a cap of the perform sample I also received. I freakin banged like a screen door. I was really surprised that the first day off of alpha mass and the first day on testopro I was able to "perform" so well. I probably need to take advantage of the special deal on perform at nutra. Great stuff

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banged like a screen door? LOL. That one is new to me!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two. Last night I took a cap of the perform sample I also received. I freakin banged like a screen door. I was really surprised that the first day off of alpha mass and the first day on testopro I was able to "perform" so well. I probably need to take advantage of the special deal on perform at nutra. Great stuff
Perform deal at Nutra?!?!?!?! I may have to hit this up, that way I have energy for my wife AND my girlfriend . . . I kid, I kid

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trained tonight. Twas real good. Work out played out as follows. Using weights that are around a 15-17 rep max, I do 8 sets, of 8 reps with 4 second negatives. Rest periods are only 20 seconds. This workout is a mother, at least for an old dude, ;)

Incline BB Press
95x8
95x8
95x8
95x8
95x8
95x7
95x7
95x6
Hammer strength Wide Chest
140x8
140x8
140x8
140x7+1 Partial
140x7+1
140x6+2
140x15 partials at the stretch point of ROM
Hammer Strength Overhead Press
90x8
x8
x7+1
x7+1
x7+1
x6+2
x5+3
x10 partials as above
1992 Cybex Lateral Raise
55x8
x8
x7+1
x7+1
x6+2
x5+2
x5+2
x12 partials as above
Tricep cable push Down
90x8
x8
x8
x8
x7+1
x7+1
x6+2
x4+2

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays food intake was as follows.
Half dozen eggs and bacon strips
Protein bar 30gm
Grilled chicken(42 gm protein) and a Caesar salad
Half cup almonds
A pile of BBQ pork w/ broccoli and cheese
Preworkout-flashover, 25g waxy maize, 6g bcaa nitrate
Postworkout-45g protein blend in 12oz of milk

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked about back and bi's tonight.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4-Ok. Back and Bi's. I think I'm going up next time on both back movements.
40x0 Tempo, 20 seconds rest on all movements as usual
Cable row Nuetral grip, Med width 100lbs
8 reps, 8 sets. Going up 15lbs next week :)
Lat pull downs Medium Width 100lbs
8x8 again. Going up next week
Alt DB Curls. This is where fatigue set in. 35lb db's
8,8,7,5,5,5,5,5 reps
1992 Cybex Crunch Machine 90lbs
8,8,8,8,7,7,7,7 reps
Pretty Good Day. Sex Drive seems good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any screen door action?

LOL, I just wanted to reference the screen door again. :toofunny:

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow night, I hope ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg Day. Geez man. Lacked motivation. Wish I had another one of those Maniac samples that I had. That stuff was the Shizzle. Took some Flashover and pressed on.

Squats 40x0 Tempo. 20 seconds rest between sets 135lbs
8 Reps all 8 sets. Going up 10lbs next week :)
Leg Press 40x0 Tempo. 20 seconds rest 270lbs
8,8,8,8,7,7,7,7 including some partials (Fire)
Straight leg Deads 40x0 Tempo. 20 Seconds Rest 155lbs
I think I'll go up on Deads too.
I was more vascular today in the gym for sure.

It seems to be doing It's thing. I use Magnesium oil at night along with zinc and niacin. I've found that this little combo along with Testopro makes for some serious semen volume (which is freakin awesome).

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Played a show last night (I'm a professional musician). Confidence and well being was strong. Recovery was great. Felt great today. I'm usually zapped the day after a show. I'm digging the effects so far. I'm looking forward to getting deep in to this run and really reaping the benefits. Sex drive is strong, not crazy, but strong. Good product. Tuesday is Chest shoulders and tri's. God willing I'll be able to use the same equipment at the gym as last week and I can bump weight a little on my lifts.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG00120-20100825-2040 - Copy.jpg

I thought a zapp of my girlfriends killer can might get some momentum going

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I approve ^^^^
:cheers:

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I approve ^^^^
:cheers:
Yup. Thank you sir. Strong as death if I do say so myself. I'll try to post at least one a week for the duration. Feel free to post your own.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Chest shoulders and tri's today. Tried to go up on everything. 20 second rest periods and 3-4 second negatives are chopping my balls off.
incline bb press
105x8
105x8
105x8
105x8
105x7
105x6
95x6
x6
hammer strength wide press
150x8
x7
x7
140x7
140x7+1 partials bottom ROM
140x6+2
140x6+2
140x5+3
Hammer strength overhead press
100x8
100x8
100x7
90x790x6
90x5+5
90x4+5
90x1+15 ouch
1992 cybex lateral raise machine
60x8
x8
x8
50x8
x8
x8
x7+4
x1+11
tricep cabble press down V bar
100x8
x8
x8
x8
x8
x6+2
x6+2
x6+ 5 more at 80lbs (dropset)

Pretty good work out. Much earlier in the day than I'm used to. Still felt real good. Libido is still climbing. I think this log could get irritating for my girlfriend ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG00451-20100711 resize.jpg
Here's another dose. Top Shelf.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Chest shoulders and tri's today. Tried to go up on everything. 20 second rest periods and 3-4 second negatives are chopping my balls off.
That seems like a lot of volume, especially with only 20 second rest periods and 3-4 second negatives. I like to take advantage of negatives, too. I can't see myself only doing 20 seconds of rest between sets like that, though.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That seems like a lot of volume, especially with only 20 second rest periods and 3-4 second negatives. I like to take advantage of negatives, too. I can't see myself only doing 20 seconds of rest between sets like that, though.
Yeah, doing volume AND negatives just aint worth it. I normally inc bench 185-205 for 8-10 reps, but I drop the weight down to 135 for the negatives. It might be a little light but I really hold it at the bottom for another 2-3 seconds for a stretch.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 52557Here's another dose. Top Shelf.
HOLY CRAP!!!!! Very nice!!!!

My wife USED to be like that . . . but now . . . not :( It is very saddening that she let herself go, and she knows I am a BUTT guy . . . boobs are nice, but a nice round butt is B E A U T I F U L

SAD BUTT
tara-reid-st-tropez-bikini-butt-00.jpg

This is MUCH BETTER
400_F_26974307_czUgoSqttWuLnF43689NEfmQDCYOZo91.jpg

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think in gonna switch to a two minute total set (work and rest) & bump reps to the 12-15 range. Maybe a 20x0 cadence.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think in gonna switch to a two minute total set (work and rest) & bump reps to the 12-15 range. Maybe a 20x0 cadence.
Go for IT!!!

I did 5 sets of 12 rep followed by 5 sets of 15 reps, I was burned out and PUMPED!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for IT!!!

I did 5 sets of 12 rep followed by 5 sets of 15 reps, I was burned out and PUMPED!!
Way more enjoyable tonight. Pump was great and lasted for a while
Bent over BB Row
95x15,15,15,15,15
115x13,12,12
Shrugs
115x10,9,8
Assisted Chins
-90x10,10,9,8,8,7,7,6+5
Dumbell curls (Not alternating)
35x10,10,7,7,7,6,5,5
I used an interval timer set at 2 minutes. I had 2 minutes to perform the set and rest. I averaged 90-80 second rest periods. I think this is the new season.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way better workout yesterday. Legs. Bumped the squats a bit and increased rest periods to the same as back day. 2 minute sets with rests. Most work periods were done in 35 seconds leaving 85 seconds for rest.
Squats 185*8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8
Leg press 270*10,10,10,10
Stiff leg deads 150*10,10,10,10,10,12ish
Kinda wigged a little on the last set. Not sure how many reps I hit. Came home and bathed. I hit the skinz like I just got out of prison. Libido is great on this stuff.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Perform deal at Nutra?!?!?!?! I may have to hit this up, that way I have energy for my wife AND my girlfriend . . . I kid, I kid
Might want to throw maniac in there as well. ;-)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
In on this log, I'm on 2 months of my 3 month testopro, daa stack and loving it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a butt shark and I smelled butt in the water. Some how I ended up here :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Butt shark? :lol:

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somethin he can sink his teeth in to

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs ;)
P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide
I with held some info . . . this may help me WIN!!!! One female colleague whoe describes her DD showed us a pic of her sister's new tattoo . . . great sideboob pic!!!!

I tried to get her to send it to me but didnt happen :(

If I do run for president I will nominate you as my VP . . . . if you keep posting some booty pics, either your GF or just random pics

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest, shoulders and tri's tonight. It was the Bomb. Went up on all weights. Stuck to the 2 minute interval plan that allows for about 90-80 seconds rest between sets.
DB press
80's*7
70*6
60's*6+2
5+3
5+4
Cable fly
40 each side *10+3
10+3
10+3
overhead db press
50's*10
6 with spotter
45's*7 spotter
5+3
40's*6+3
5+3
Close grip bench
85*15
Rope Press down
50*8
Overhead rope extensions
60*8
*7+3
Came home, had a shake, shower and killed it in the bed room. Loving this stuff

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this day and age, women love to talk about their boobs (especially if they got them). Something about attention and all that. I have an old college friend that just had a boob job and she loves sending me pics of her new assets. It's kinda weird because all the boob pics she sends me are taken by her husband :think:. Surprisingly, I'm often left thinking, "Damn.... if only those were real."

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I can touch them, they're real.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stankyleg = great modern day philosopher :box:

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killer workout. Back and Bi's. All weights up
Seated rows
145*10,10,10,10,8 (up45lbs from week 1)
Lat pull down
130*10,8,8,8,7 (up 30 from week 1)
Trap bar shrug +50lbs
Reverse cable fly
20 each side*10,10,10,8
Alt DB Curl
40lb db's*10,9,5,6
30lb db's*9,9
Great feeling today and tonight. The last couple days I've added one cap of some left over triazole before bed. Libido is telling the tale. Well being is great too. Going to do my wedneday night acoustic gig. Hasta

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As promised
IMG00343.jpg

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sssstop it!!!

I kid

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I can touch them, they're real.
That would also imply that a statue is real, but I get what your saying. I'm not complaining but I like it when you touch'em and they move like Gloop and Gleep.