STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Perform deal at Nutra?!?!?!?! I may have to hit this up, that way I have energy for my wife AND my girlfriend . . . I kid, I kid
    Might want to throw maniac in there as well. ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. In on this log, I'm on 2 months of my 3 month testopro, daa stack and loving it.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   

3. I'm a butt shark and I smelled butt in the water. Some how I ended up here
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Butt shark?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Somethin he can sink his teeth in to
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Butt shark?
    Me too, always been a leg/butt kinda guy . . . bont get me wrong, boobies are nice too
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs
    P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide
    I with held some info . . . this may help me WIN!!!! One female colleague whoe describes her DD showed us a pic of her sister's new tattoo . . . great sideboob pic!!!!

I tried to get her to send it to me but didnt happen

If I do run for president I will nominate you as my VP . . . . if you keep posting some booty pics, either your GF or just random pics
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

11. Chest, shoulders and tri's tonight. It was the Bomb. Went up on all weights. Stuck to the 2 minute interval plan that allows for about 90-80 seconds rest between sets.
    DB press
    80's*7
    70*6
    60's*6+2
    5+3
    5+4
    Cable fly
    40 each side *10+3
    10+3
    10+3
    overhead db press
    50's*10
    6 with spotter
    45's*7 spotter
    5+3
    40's*6+3
    5+3
    Close grip bench
    85*15
    Rope Press down
    50*8
    Overhead rope extensions
    60*8
    *7+3
    Came home, had a shake, shower and killed it in the bed room. Loving this stuff

12. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    In this day and age, women love to talk about their boobs (especially if they got them). Something about attention and all that. I have an old college friend that just had a boob job and she loves sending me pics of her new assets. It's kinda weird because all the boob pics she sends me are taken by her husband . Surprisingly, I'm often left thinking, "Damn.... if only those were real."

13. If I can touch them, they're real.

14. Stankyleg = great modern day philosopher

15. Killer workout. Back and Bi's. All weights up
    Seated rows
    145*10,10,10,10,8 (up45lbs from week 1)
    Lat pull down
    130*10,8,8,8,7 (up 30 from week 1)
    Trap bar shrug +50lbs
    Reverse cable fly
    20 each side*10,10,10,8
    Alt DB Curl
    40lb db's*10,9,5,6
    30lb db's*9,9
    Great feeling today and tonight. The last couple days I've added one cap of some left over triazole before bed. Libido is telling the tale. Well being is great too. Going to do my wedneday night acoustic gig. Hasta

16. As promised
    Name:  IMG00343.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  41.8 KB

17. sssstop it!!!

I kid
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. sweet
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

19. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    If I can touch them, they're real.
    That would also imply that a statue is real, but I get what your saying. I'm not complaining but I like it when you touch'em and they move like Gloop and Gleep.

20. NICE!!!!!

21. Well, my pencil broke after my first set. I didnt wanna go sharpen it because I was affraid some douche would set the squat rack up for a banging set of curls while I was gone. I'll do my best to pull it from memory. My workout was awesome considering my sleep deprivation from Wednesday night. I had just under 5 hours sleep. Normally it hits me hard for a couple days to do that. It was way better this time around.
    Squats
    185x10
    225x7
    225x6
    185x7,7,7,7,7-6
    Leg press
    270x10,10,10,10
    Stiff leg deads
    160x10
    160x10
    210x6
    210x5
    160x9
    160x9
    160x8
    3 sets calf raises (straight leg) with 90lbs under 40 seconds of tension followed by 20 seconds rest
    15 minutes cardio row.
    I went up an squats and deads. Felt real good. I'm gonna go up some more next week. Digging it

22. Day 22
    Great back and bi workout tonight. I had to switch the order this week to put legs on wednesday. I'm doing a 15 mile backpacking trip on saturday and sunday and didnt want DOMS as I trek through the wilderness with 20lbs of gear and a compound bow on my back. I had to go to the gym right at 5pm. I know that monday at 5pm is nation bench press time so I went for back and bi's, Legs will be wednesday, and chest shoulders and tri's on friday.
    Seated row Neutral medium width grip
    145x11,8,8,8,10 The last set I really felt my preworkout kick it. My face got hot and I squeezed out 2 extra reps
    Lat pull down nuetral grip medium width
    145x8
    160x5
    145x8
    145x6+115x6 (Drop set
    130x6+100x5
    Hammer strength High Row
    140x12
    190x8
    140x13
    11+11@90lbs(dropset
    Dumbell shrugs
    45's at 15,14,15
    DB Curls
    40x11
    I finished up with 11 minutes of intervals on the cardio row machine. 2 minutes normal pace, one minute busting @ss. Great freakin work out.
    I'll do Ab work in the morning with 1 minute intervals of the powerline ab wheel and 1 minute jumping rope. 20 minutes total. This will be done at least 3 times per week from this point on.

23. Im going to start doing a couple sets of each body part in the 3-5 rep range for strength. The theory is as strength increases, the weight I can use to train in hypertrophy will increase resulting in growth. We'll see

24. How do you plan on doing this new set routine? Do you mean that for one or two exercises (per body part) you'll change up rep scheme, but on the others you'll still do your regular rep routine? I'm just curious.

25. Basically just like ive been doing with the exception of bumping my weight for two sets. Bumping it to the 3-5rm range. Thats what I hear people refer to as the strength range. My theory is if I increase my strength I can lift more weight in the 8-12 range. It works in my mind. Sometimes thats as far as my theories go.

26. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Basically just like ive been doing with the exception of bumping my weight for two sets. Bumping it to the 3-5rm range. Thats what I hear people refer to as the strength range. My theory is if I increase my strength I can lift more weight in the 8-12 range. It works in my mind. Sometimes thats as far as my theories go.
    I use the same philosophy. I switch my routine regularly as I will go 4-5 rep range to build strength then switch over to a 8-10 rep range for hypertrophy. I also will go to 12-15 rep range for muscular endurance as well. I am very excited to be repping 225 bench for sets of 12!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

27. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am very excited to be repping 225 bench for sets of 12!
    That's killer bro

28. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Basically just like ive been doing with the exception of bumping my weight for two sets. Bumping it to the 3-5rm range. Thats what I hear people refer to as the strength range. My theory is if I increase my strength I can lift more weight in the 8-12 range. It works in my mind. Sometimes thats as far as my theories go.
    its true. Train in the 1-3 rep range for 2-4 weeks and go back to 6-12 and youll see a strength increase

1-5 reps strength
    6-12 the most hypertrophy
    over 13 endurance

I only do strength training, if I feel my injuries are okay with doing this.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

29. Leg workout tonight. I completely forgot my log book. Sorry guys. I did hit natural PR's on squats and deads. They're not setting any records or turning heads, but they're good for my old @ss. My knee started feeling squirelly in the 4th and 5th sets so I stopped there and did 3 sets of leg extensions. Squat pr was 275 for 5 reps and 245 for 6 on stiffleg deads. I'm digging it. The right diet, style of lifting for your muscle composition plus the hormonal environment you can create with Testopro will generate great natural gains. If you are looking for "steroid-like gains," buy steroids and deal with the side effects. If consistent and safe progress is more your speed, I recommend you look into testopro

Similar Forum Threads

1. 15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM