STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Attachment 52557Here's another dose. Top Shelf.
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! Very nice!!!!

My wife USED to be like that . . . but now . . . not It is very saddening that she let herself go, and she knows I am a BUTT guy . . . boobs are nice, but a nice round butt is B E A U T I F U L

SAD BUTT
    Name:  tara-reid-st-tropez-bikini-butt-00.jpg
Views: 1378
Size:  19.1 KB

This is MUCH BETTER
    Name:  400_F_26974307_czUgoSqttWuLnF43689NEfmQDCYOZo91.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  35.2 KB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

That seems like a lot of volume, especially with only 20 second rest periods and 3-4 second negatives. I like to take advantage of negatives, too. I can't see myself only doing 20 seconds of rest between sets like that, though.
    I think in gonna switch to a two minute total set (work and rest) & bump reps to the 12-15 range. Maybe a 20x0 cadence.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I think in gonna switch to a two minute total set (work and rest) & bump reps to the 12-15 range. Maybe a 20x0 cadence.
    Go for IT!!!

I did 5 sets of 12 rep followed by 5 sets of 15 reps, I was burned out and PUMPED!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

4. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Go for IT!!!

I did 5 sets of 12 rep followed by 5 sets of 15 reps, I was burned out and PUMPED!!
    Way more enjoyable tonight. Pump was great and lasted for a while
    Bent over BB Row
    95x15,15,15,15,15
    115x13,12,12
    Shrugs
    115x10,9,8
    Assisted Chins
    -90x10,10,9,8,8,7,7,6+5
    Dumbell curls (Not alternating)
    35x10,10,7,7,7,6,5,5
    I used an interval timer set at 2 minutes. I had 2 minutes to perform the set and rest. I averaged 90-80 second rest periods. I think this is the new season.

5. Way better workout yesterday. Legs. Bumped the squats a bit and increased rest periods to the same as back day. 2 minute sets with rests. Most work periods were done in 35 seconds leaving 85 seconds for rest.
    Squats 185*8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8
    Leg press 270*10,10,10,10
    Stiff leg deads 150*10,10,10,10,10,12ish
    Kinda wigged a little on the last set. Not sure how many reps I hit. Came home and bathed. I hit the skinz like I just got out of prison. Libido is great on this stuff.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Perform deal at Nutra?!?!?!?! I may have to hit this up, that way I have energy for my wife AND my girlfriend . . . I kid, I kid
    Might want to throw maniac in there as well. ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

7. In on this log, I'm on 2 months of my 3 month testopro, daa stack and loving it.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

8. I'm a butt shark and I smelled butt in the water. Some how I ended up here
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Butt shark?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

10. Somethin he can sink his teeth in to

11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Butt shark?
    Me too, always been a leg/butt kinda guy . . . bont get me wrong, boobies are nice too
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

12. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

14. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Instant classic, boobies are always a fun topic. We talk about them at lunch . . . I have gotten the women to divulge WAAAAYY too much info about their boobs
    P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide

15. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    P5sky for president. Throw in medical marijuana and stiffer penalties for child molesters and people doing curls at the squat rack and you'd win by a landslide
    I with held some info . . . this may help me WIN!!!! One female colleague whoe describes her DD showed us a pic of her sister's new tattoo . . . great sideboob pic!!!!

I tried to get her to send it to me but didnt happen

If I do run for president I will nominate you as my VP . . . . if you keep posting some booty pics, either your GF or just random pics
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

16. Chest, shoulders and tri's tonight. It was the Bomb. Went up on all weights. Stuck to the 2 minute interval plan that allows for about 90-80 seconds rest between sets.
    DB press
    80's*7
    70*6
    60's*6+2
    5+3
    5+4
    Cable fly
    40 each side *10+3
    10+3
    10+3
    overhead db press
    50's*10
    6 with spotter
    45's*7 spotter
    5+3
    40's*6+3
    5+3
    Close grip bench
    85*15
    Rope Press down
    50*8
    Overhead rope extensions
    60*8
    *7+3
    Came home, had a shake, shower and killed it in the bed room. Loving this stuff

17. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    In this day and age, women love to talk about their boobs (especially if they got them). Something about attention and all that. I have an old college friend that just had a boob job and she loves sending me pics of her new assets. It's kinda weird because all the boob pics she sends me are taken by her husband . Surprisingly, I'm often left thinking, "Damn.... if only those were real."

18. If I can touch them, they're real.

19. Stankyleg = great modern day philosopher
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

20. Killer workout. Back and Bi's. All weights up
    Seated rows
    145*10,10,10,10,8 (up45lbs from week 1)
    Lat pull down
    130*10,8,8,8,7 (up 30 from week 1)
    Trap bar shrug +50lbs
    Reverse cable fly
    20 each side*10,10,10,8
    Alt DB Curl
    40lb db's*10,9,5,6
    30lb db's*9,9
    Great feeling today and tonight. The last couple days I've added one cap of some left over triazole before bed. Libido is telling the tale. Well being is great too. Going to do my wedneday night acoustic gig. Hasta

21. As promised
    Name:  IMG00343.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  41.8 KB

22. sssstop it!!!

I kid
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

23. sweet
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

24. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    If I can touch them, they're real.
    That would also imply that a statue is real, but I get what your saying. I'm not complaining but I like it when you touch'em and they move like Gloop and Gleep.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 07:51 PM
  2. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM