8 week Erase/endosurge cycle FIRST LOG

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
ok. This will be my first log so forgive me if I leave anything out. I'm going to be doing an 8 week run and throwing in oxyelite for the last 4 weeks to trim down. Currently I'm 5'9 205 28% bf
Goals:
16% bf
I'm starting Monday and will be Lifting 5 days with two days rest.
I'll be updating weekly the work out plan for the week as well as my diet. I'm shooting for 1.5 g of protein. My first update will be Monday morning. Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bud! You have have ANY questions do not hesitate to ask!

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
For sure thanks for the Support. I'll upload some before and after pics at the end

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Do u have a recommendation on good dosage? And timing? I was thinking 3 erase 3 times a day and same for endosurge

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Day 1:

Dosing: Erase 2/am 1/pm endosurge 2/2/2 this will be my dosage for the duration. The 8 weeks.

Training: legs/abs
No real change in strength but then again It is day 1.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear on your first log. Enjoy the Endosurge! Will be following along for sure.

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Day 3: Back and traps
Sweating has increased along with Focus. No strenth gains yet or change in size or leanness but defenitely feeling a better pump after each set.
biggest change is I'm Pissing Like a race horse!
Libido: Woke up at 4am and practically raped My wife. SHE loved it. SO do I. Great spike in libido!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweating has increased along with Focus. No strenth gains yet or change in size or leanness but defenitely feeling a better pump after each set.
Libido: Woke up at 4am and practically raped My wife. SHE loved it. SO do I. Great spike in libido!
sounds like a winner so far :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night rapes

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Just finished my first week. No real changes in strength or muscle gains yet. However, libido is through the roof. My wife fighting me off with a stick! Definitely easier to fall asleep. Planning on updating at least 3 days next week. Chest. Back and legs days.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my first week. No real changes in strength or muscle gains yet. However, libido is through the roof. My wife fighting me off with a stick! Definitely easier to fall asleep. Planning on updating at least 3 days next week. Chest. Back and legs days.
Increased libido is always a good sign

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man...Thinking about starting a similar stack. I'm 5'8'' 178lbs...not sure what my BF% is though. I have a caliper on the way. It's probably closer to 12%...

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Just finishing up week two. Strength is increasing. I did about 5% more weight on my lifts and presses. No change in gains just yet. However endurance is through the roof. I feel like I can lift for 90 mins instead of my usual 60 mins but I'm wondering if it will be counter productive to my gains. Any thoughts?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of running this at some point. I jave much experience w erase but not endosurge.. Recent blood work showed my shgb to be on very low end of normal.. With total test in the mid 400's :( so something like endosurge would be great for me.. Interested to see ur results. I love oep as well. I am also 5'7 but currently a softish 160 since i carry higher estro- once I'm on erase tho I am solid and dry.

My gf is a big fan of the occasional night rape as well haha. Definitely not.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishing up week two. Strength is increasing. I did about 5% more weight on my lifts and presses. No change in gains just yet. However endurance is through the roof. I feel like I can lift for 90 mins instead of my usual 60 mins but I'm wondering if it will be counter productive to my gains. Any thoughts?
I just go with how my body feels. If you want to add volume and continue to recover well, go for it. If you don't recover after adding 20% more volume, you should back it down some. Endo/Erase is good times.

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Thanks for all the support guys! I forgot to mention that my appetite is ridiculous!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the support guys! I forgot to mention that my appetite is ridiculous!
First time inran erase my app was crazy, so I ate more n still got to my lowest bf% ever

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also interested in your results because I just picked up 2 btls of Erase and Endosurge and I
am planning on running them in September. Good luck with the stack.

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Started week 3 yesterday with legs. Strength was about 10% better than last week. Muscles are def feeling tighter. Focus and recovery during my workouts is excellent. I've increased my workouts to 75 mins. 45 mins of Lifting 30 mins of low impact cardio 5 days a week. I'm noticing some lean size gains but nothing drastic yet. I'm eatting like a beast and still dropping bf% down to about 22% so far. NOT BAD AFTER only 2 WEEKS!!. Sex drive? Read ^ lol.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Started week 3 yesterday with legs. Strength was about 10% better than last week. Muscles are def feeling tighter. Focus and recovery during my workouts is excellent. I've increased my workouts to 75 mins. 45 mins of Lifting 30 mins of low impact cardio 5 days a week. I'm noticing some lean size gains but nothing drastic yet. I'm eatting like a beast and still dropping bf% down to about 22% so far. NOT BAD AFTER only 2 WEEKS!!. Sex drive? Read ^ lol.
Nice, love it!!!

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Finishing up week 7 tomorrow. I honestly Have to say this has been an amazing stack. One update i left out was when I attempted to add in oxyelite pro on week 5... Had to discontinue it as i was feeling horrible from lack of apetite. But Here i'm nearing the end of week 7 and around 18% bf. Looking forward to uploading my before and after pics next week. I plan to take 4 weeks off and jump back on another 8 week cycle but swapping erase pro for the regular erase. COnsidering throwing anabeta and agmatine into the mix.

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
Great log!

Are Endosurge & Erase available in the UK? I'm looking to try similar stacks before my holiday in October.

4 weeks ago I finished 42 days of Animal M Stak and found it to be successful with lean gains in size and strength. Now 4 weeks of nothing but good eating im going to try an 8 week of Olimp T-100, CEE and in the last 4 weeks Anabolic Designs 'Granite Mass'.

Any other stacks you recommend for similar results that I can get in the UK? Im currently 5ft 6ins, 168lbs and 10-12% BF.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up week 7 tomorrow. I honestly Have to say this has been an amazing stack. One update i left out was when I attempted to add in oxyelite pro on week 5... Had to discontinue it as i was feeling horrible from lack of apetite. But Here i'm nearing the end of week 7 and around 18% bf. Looking forward to uploading my before and after pics next week. I plan to take 4 weeks off and jump back on another 8 week cycle but swapping erase pro for the regular erase. COnsidering throwing anabeta and agmatine into the mix.
erase or Erase Pro/endosurge > mostly any other natty stack.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log!

Are Endosurge & Erase available in the UK? I'm looking to try similar stacks before my holiday in October.

4 weeks ago I finished 42 days of Animal M Stak and found it to be successful with lean gains in size and strength. Now 4 weeks of nothing but good eating im going to try an 8 week of Olimp T-100, CEE and in the last 4 weeks Anabolic Designs 'Granite Mass'.

Any other stacks you recommend for similar results that I can get in the UK? Im currently 5ft 6ins, 168lbs and 10-12% BF.
Well, Nutraplanet ships internationally, so you should be able to get both products through them. I don't think we have any distributors actually in the UK yet, though.

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
Wish id of read this earlier!!!

I've seen the product Erase but never checked it out! Surprised how good the reviews are! There's a stack on there for about 25 GBP, or is it worth paying the extra for the Erase Pro?

pg1369

pg1369

Awards

I've seen the product Erase but never checked it out! Surprised how good the reviews are! There's a stack on there for about 25 GBP, or is it worth paying the extra for the Erase Pro?
Erase is great! But I've heard erase pro is better even for the extra bucks. I'm jumping on it next cycle in 4 weeks

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

With the release of Erase Pro, I've been hoping to see sales on the originial Erase. I intend to stock up if that happens. :D

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
With the release of Erase Pro, I've been hoping to see sales on the originial Erase. I intend to stock up if that happens. :D
Breaking the Piggy bank when that happens for sure!!!!

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
Well I've started my stack today of Olimp T-100 & CEE, but for the last 4 weeks I will be getting just Erase & Endosurge. If things are a success I shall definitely be getting on an 8 week stack! How long do you guys leave inbetween stacks?

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
Could you give an estimate of how much shipping cost is to the UK?

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
You'd have to check with an NP rep - any answer I could offer would simply be speculation. :)
1 stack delivered for just over £40 which is ALOT cheaper than that Granite Mass stack from Anabolic Designs which had no reviews anywhere. Im going to try 4 weeks of this soon I hope I get some good gains from it. Any other supps I should use with it? Creatine? NO2? Even though it seems to give great pumps already.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) with Endosurge/Erase is pretty popular, and my personal favorite natural stack.

And yes, if you're not on Creatine, I'd highly recommend either some plain ol' Creatine Monohydrate or, if you're feeling fancy, some Creatine Magnesium Chelate, as found in Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) with Endosurge/Erase is pretty popular, and my personal favorite natural stack.

And yes, if you're not on Creatine, I'd highly recommend either some plain ol' Creatine Monohydrate or, if you're feeling fancy, some Creatine Magnesium Chelate, as found in Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude.
Green mag is a favorite, you get a ton of servings in the big bottle. If you don't bloat mono is fine too.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Me too !

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards

Thanks for the info! You've straightened out my plan for what I want to do. I shall be ordering next week!

I'm currently taking CEE caps off of a seller from eBay, I have VERY minimal water retention (usually a lot on mono). I think they work? I will check out Controlled Labs though for this stack. Any suggested DAA? I see a lot around on supplement sites but for quite low prices!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info! You've straightened out my plan for what I want to do. I shall be ordering next week!

I'm currently taking CEE caps off of a seller from eBay, I have VERY minimal water retention (usually a lot on mono). I think they work? I will check out Controlled Labs though for this stack. Any suggested DAA? I see a lot around on supplement sites but for quite low prices!
AI Sports and SNS both make DAA that's great quality.

FCS3817

Awards
I have a question about taking the DAA..
I have a bottle of AI Sports bulk DAA, should I mix it with anything to help with the acidity and do I need to take it with or without food?
Thanks

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about taking the DAA..
I have a bottle of AI Sports bulk DAA, should I mix it with anything to help with the acidity and do I need to take it with or without food?
Thanks
Check my reply in my log... MYO water enhancer works great...tangerine

Techn9cian

Techn9cian

Awards
Thanks for your help, 8 weeks of Endosurge & Erase on its way! Just to get some good DAA and some quality creatine.

About the creatine, I found the Controlled Labs one you mentioned earlier, but I could do with capsules. Could you recommend any? Similar sort of product to the Chelate one. Reviews look good!

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Loading my before an after pics today as well as my stats.