American iso protein

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in today,ordered 10 lbs of it, and I've got to say a lil disappointed. The taste is fine but it mixes like sh*t and thats pretty important to me. Hopefully it's just the strawberry and my other bag is g2g. I shook the f out of it and it still has huge clumps in it. But the nutrition value couldn't be beat.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid review here sucks about the clumps though

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Well I mixed it in water last night and didn't have the clump issues which I'm pretty happy about

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it really thick, too?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I have chocalate American ISO and it mixes perfectly in milk.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is American the full name or is this somebody like APW?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to do a follow up review. I bought 10 lbs of protein, a tub of bcaas, and their multi vitamins. I got the ice cream sandwich and the cinnamon bun protein, both delicious. I also have no problems with mixing. The multi vits I like very much a well. Now on to the bcaas, its terrible. Tastes terrible, mixes terrible, good price though.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Is American the full name or is this somebody like APW?
American ISO is an MGN product. I've used it and I've never had issue with it clumping or mixing well. Tastes really good too.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe I just had a bad batch, but the stuff I got now is great.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe I just had a bad batch, but the stuff I got now is great.
I can't say I've ever tried the strawberry because I hate that flavor. Lol but I've been very pleased with their protein in general. Glad the new stuff is good.