Revamp log

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I have ordered a bottle of Revamp by Southland Performance and decided to double-dose it at 2 caps 3 times daily. I found myself starting my day with VPX Meltdown and three-shot coffee and not getting much buzz of it. I got sluggish and my concentration at work is down since few months. It seems like I am restless and cannot sit in one place for too long. I tried Lucidrol and it gets my mind quieter but does not help much with concentration.
My workouts OTOH go well, I wish I had the focus I get in the gym at work too. I used Jack3d for a while, but stopped as it worked for me like an over-priced lemonade.
I have a long history of caffeine (ab-)use including shooting espressos while drinking alcohol to keep drinking.
My goal here is too regain sensitivity to stims and to be able to function without getting 1g-1.5g caffeine daily.

Anyway, That's Day 1:

1x 750mg L-Tyrosine and 3-shot coffee in the wee morning

1x 750mg L-Tyrosine
2 caps Lucidrol
2 caps Revamp - about 10:30

I am going to get another 2 caps of Revamp at 5pm and dose it on subsequent days as follows:
~7:00 AM - 2 Caps
~1:00 PM - 2 Caps
~7:00 PM - 2 Caps

I am going to keep the higher dose for 1 week and then cut the dosage to 1 caps thrice a day.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Update after a week:

I kept dosing two caps of Revamp 3 times a day along with L-Tyrosine 750mg. I stopped taking caffeine altogether. So far so good.
I felt lethargic but it went away when I changed my diet: I upped my calories intake by adding a breakfast protein+carbs shake. Also, I added two 50kcal shots of cherry juice between breakfast and lunch and after lunch - to keep liver glycogen up.

On Tuesday I had a cap of Warrior Blaze preworkout. It's just 100mg caffeine, 60mg 1,3-dimethylamine and 300mg green tea extract, but it kept me wired from 7pm till 1am. So, I guess my sensitivity to stims is back...

I moved now to dosing Revamp as on the bottle - twice day, one cap.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
So, after another week and then finishing the bottle, I noticed that I feel much better overall, lethargic feeling gone. And if I take any stims, whether coffee or some pre-workout it really gives me a kick.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you liked Revamp! Thanks for the review.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
How are the effects in the gym when taking it alone?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sub'd. I have 4 bottles on the way from ridiculous Nutra sale. I am very interested in your initial
Impressions.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
A week into normal suggested dosage and the sleep is amazing, I didnt experience headaches of any sort. I took a amino pre workout sample NP had sent and I gotta say I'm almost scared to try anything stronger lol the tingling, the pumps very good.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
A week into normal suggested dosage and the sleep is amazing, I didnt experience headaches of any sort. I took a amino pre workout sample NP had sent and I gotta say I'm almost scared to try anything stronger lol the tingling, the pumps very good.
Edit the amino thing had beta alanine and 100mg of caffeine