FL3X bastes his beef in PCT with Muscle Marinade and D-Pol (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3X bastes his beef in PCT with Muscle Marinade and D-Pol (sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FL3X bastes his beef in PCT with Muscle Marinade and D-Pol (sponsored)

First of all, I need to give a big shout out to Grambo and Purus Labs for getting me some product, very generous of you guys! I was kind of a late applicant for their promo, and they hooked me up anyways!

I was selected as one of the many to run Purus' preworkout called Muscle Marinade, and their DAA/nitrate concoction called D-Pol.

I JUST hit PCT, and what a perfect timing, I only had to use my bulk DAA once before this stuff showed up at my doorstep.

Here is my PCT dosing protocol....

Nolva: 40/20/10/10
    D-Pol: 3mg (3 tabs) every day throughout the run
    Other random staples for PCT that won't have any affect on the results of these Purus products.

I am already on day 2 of these two products, and I am making sure I don't take anything else to enhance the pump around workout time so I can feel D-Pol's affects all by themself. I take my 3 tabs about 30-40 minutes pre workout, and of course with any pump product I HAD to hit an arms session right out of the gate to assess the pump, what better way!

First two workouts/details coming....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workout 1, chest/back/arms....

Incline DB press:
    50x10, 60x10, 70x5, 80x5, 90x12

Bent over BB rows:
    135x12, 165x10, 185x10, 195x10, 185x10, 165x12

Standing BB curls:
    105x12, 105x10, 105x10, 105x8, 105x8, cheat out 2 more reps

SUPERSET with
    Bodyweight dips:
    BWx20, BWx25, BWx20, BWx18, BWx12 (slow controlled squeeze at the top)

At this point my arms were blown up! The dips also tore up my chest a little more on the last 2 sets, and with the workout routine I am doing, I didn't want to over train since I'm doing chest again in a couple days, so I knew I was set on chest movements.

Rope attachement cable curls (neutral grip, kick out at the top):
    80x20, 80x20

SUPERSET with
    V-bar tricep pushdowns:
    80x20, 80x20

My arms were freakin toast after this, I honestly wanted to puke, and after suppressing the feeling, I did puke lol.
    Funny story...I normally hack some sh!t up here and there when I lift, and I was just getting over a cold. I hacked and it induced the gag reflex and I accidentally threw up in my mouth. This grossed me out and instantly induced gag reflex #2, at this point I was running to the trash catching it in my hands as it leaked out of my mouth. I got to the trash, puked a little more, threw my gloves out, bagged up the trash, and carried it out the door with me while everyone stared lol.

Notes:
    I thought D-Pol was going to be powder, I remember seeing it when it first came out and knew it was tabs but for some reason I had it stuck in my head it was powder, so seeing the caps had me pleasantly surprised. They're not TOO big, and not too hard to swallow.
    The Fresh Fruit flavor of Muscle Marinade is actually pretty decent. When I first saw "Fruit" I thought to myself "CRAP" cuz I haven't really tried too many fruit flavored pre's that actually tasted good. This stuff actually does taste a good deal like fresh fruit and it was easy to down for me.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Workout 2, legs and shoulders.....

Squats (not too heavy today):
    135x10 ATG, 165x10 ATG, 215x5, 235x5, 275x5

DB clean and press:
    45'sx12, 45x12 (bounced out 3 more presses), 40x12 (+3 bounces), 35x12 (+3 bounces)

Dead lifts:
    135x10, 165x10, 185x5, 225x5, 265x5, 315x5 (PR!!)

I wasn't going to go that heavy on deads tonight, my last PR was 295, but this IDIOT was in my space. We were seriously the only ones in the freaking gym, and he walks up to a free flat bench and starts busting out flat DB presses with 60's seriously 5 fking feet away from me, like the bench was bolted to the ground or something. He was grunting and making weird faces by his 6th rep every set, trying to catch eye contact with me between sets acting like he was some hot shot. He pissed me off so I busted out 5 very aggressive looking reps at 315 on deads to get him to mind his own business. Didn't work like I expected, he was grunting and making these loud as hell breathing sounds with everything he was doing, half stack lat pulldowns, cable crunches, even PUSH UPS, lol, and still staring at me between sets. So I decided to show him that DB pressing 60'sx6 wasn't sh!t and did a set of 100'sx12 just for fun. After my 12 reps, I made absolutely no grunts, and gently set each DB down on the floor, then I got up and caught him looking away real fast, and after that he payed no attention to me LOL.

It's safe to say that DAA gives me a good amount of aggression.

Anyways, sorry for the side story. Taking tomorrow off and then I have to decide if I want to go back on a true 5x5 since it works so well for me, or keep doing what I'm doing and pretty much repeat workout 1. I am trying to avoid going overboard on volume since I am in PCT....decisions decisions.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subb-a-dub-dub-dub till the bottom of the tub (of MM that is!)
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yet another PR! Perhaps change the name to THE FL3X MAGNUM BEAST?
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2nd
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You know i'm in for this
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yet another PR! Perhaps change the name to THE FL3X MAGNUM BEAST?
    Where were you before I made this thread title!?!?!? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You know i'm in for this
    Welcome!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Don't make fun of people reaping out 60s. When I don't eat and I'm tired and no focus that's all I get. Been hitting the 80s & 85s, guess I'm weak
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Don't make fun of people reaping out 60s. When I don't eat and I'm tired and no focus that's all I get. Been hitting the 80s & 85s, guess I'm weak
    Well hey just don't walk up to a dude while he's trying to focus on deads and size him up and down before you lift, then slam the weights down and strut your stuff like you're the baddest mother fukcer in the place, and you won't get made fun of...you'll just be another guy mindin his own business lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Well hey just don't walk up to a dude while he's trying to focus on deads and size him up and down before you lift, then slam the weights down and strut your stuff like you're the baddest mother fukcer in the place, and you won't get made fun of...you'll just be another guy mindin his own business lol
    lmao.
    I don't talk to any1. I just do what I gotta do. 85s r good for me now haha... U r right the baddest m f'er would be doing a lot more than 80. I haven't don't it in a while so I try it, feel uber strong on cycle.

Anyhow good to see u got pumps, I didn't
    Know if d-pol was marketed towards pump.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

lmao.
    I don't talk to any1. I just do what I gotta do. 85s r good for me now haha... U r right the baddest m f'er would be doing a lot more than 80. I haven't don't it in a while so I try it, feel uber strong on cycle.

Anyhow good to see u got pumps, I didn't
    Know if d-pol was marketed towards pump.
    For sure man, it's got nitrates and what not. I would post the ingredient profile for you but I'm back on my phone...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

For sure man, it's got nitrates and what not. I would post the ingredient profile for you but I'm back on my phone...
    It's ok.
    C ya later man.... Have fun in here. I'll check back.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro I'm in.
    I hope your serm serves you well lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Bro I'm in.
    I hope your serm serves you well lol.
    It did last time so I think all is well
    Still such a hassle being 40mg caps, and having to open them up and dump half for 20. Get's to be a fine art when I get down to 10mg.
    I got a whole bunch cuz my buddy wanted to go halfsies and then he screwed me out of paying for half.
    I wanna trade!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

It did last time so I think all is well
    Still such a hassle being 40mg caps, and having to open them up and dump half for 20. Get's to be a fine art when I get down to 10mg.
    I got a whole bunch cuz my buddy wanted to go halfsies and then he screwed me out of paying for half.
    I wanna trade!!!!
    Lmao. Well I'm just praying mine are not bunk. Hopefully just under dosed.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you PU$$Y!! When I do 100s I sit up with them and then stand and place them back in the rack . . . get some balls

I like watching the guys benching their 35s while I am curling the 55s!!!!!

Let's see how D-Pol works for you, been looking at this product
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    you PU$$Y!! When I do 100s I sit up with them and then stand and place them back in the rack . . . get some balls

I like watching the guys benching their 35s while I am curling the 55s!!!!!

Let's see how D-Pol works for you, been looking at this product
    Lol. Normally when I put them on my knees and sit up, my back is in need of cracking afterwards. I'm not as rad as you.
    Welcome to my log said the anus to the toilet....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Lol. Normally when I put them on my knees and sit up, my back is in need of cracking afterwards. I'm not as rad as you.
    Welcome to my log said the anus to the toilet....
    so you are the anus???? you said it, not me

it doesnt hurt that I am 5-7 with short arms . . . being short has its advantages in weightlifting
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

so you are the anus???? you said it, not me

it doesnt hurt that I am 5-7 with short arms . . . being short has its advantages in weightlifting
    If I am the anus, you're the toilet right? You just got teabagged!

Yeah I envy the short dudes at my gym that throw up the bigger numbers but I just have to remember that tall guys are favored by others in just about every circumstance in life :-p
    Being 6'4" sucks cuz the guys who engineered most of the stuff at my job are under 6' meaning I bump my head on a daily basis
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

-OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

InN
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FLEXXXXXXxXXXXxXX............. subbed, that is all.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You know I'm in...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Sub'd

oh hai
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

In lipton
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

So would that make you Anus FL3X?? How is the stim from MM treating you? Supposed to be a good bump. How many scoops?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So would that make you Anus FL3X?? How is the stim from MM treating you? Supposed to be a good bump. How many scoops?
    Directions say only one scoop and to not go over that like you can with other PREs. It's a long lasting stim and more than one scoop would probably put me in a coma! LOL!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I remember the first batch of MM that stuff had me more stimmed out than any other product i've ever taken.
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I remember the first batch of MM that stuff had me more stimmed out than any other product i've ever taken.
    Did u like it?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The stim is actually perfect, I was surprised. I was kinda iffy at first cuz I saw "geranium oil" in the ingredients panel, which had me thinking 1,3 and I crash pretty hard and just kinda feel weird with 1,3 but the energy wasn't overwhelming or "trippy" if you will, and it actually carries over past my workout some, all from one scoop.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

SO I have two updates for you guys.

Basically I am trying to stick as close as possible to 5x5 routine, it is a bit modified to help warm me up.

Yesterday was chest/back day:

Incline DB press:
    55x10, 65x10, 75x5, 85x5, 95x10

Bent over BB rows:
    155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x5, 225x7

I wanted to keep going, hit some volume sets, but I had a double date to attend to and I didn't really have time. I am PCT mind you, so I am fine with keeping it short and sweet as long as I know I am doing myself good.

I was pretty impressed with the PR, I know I'm only a few days into PCT but last week I hit 90x12 on incline so jumping 5 lbs per arm in one chest workout was pretty motivating for me.
    I had sh!t for sleep and the MM kept me energized long after. Too long unfortunately lol...I didn't fall asleep til 1 and had to be up at 5!

The D-Pol's pump didn't really show itself yesterday since I was doing low volume.
    But check today's update in a sec
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Today was supposed to be arms/shoulders with some deads in there since I didn't have time to hit arms yesterday.
    Unfortunately I was still having trouble walking up the stairs at work today and my back is still kinda sore so I don't wanna risk it in PCT, I skipped the deads, I can hit them Monday

Close grip smith press (slight incline):
    105x12, 135x10, 155x10, 175x13, 195x10, strip--175x3, strip--155x3, strip--105x8

SUPERSET with
    Wide grip EZ Bar curls (standing):
    95x10, 5 sets. I tried to get a full elbow extention every rep and squeeze at the top for 2 seconds.

At this point my arms were blown up lol, definitely impressed now.

Single arm cable extensions:
    30x20, 30x16, 20x16 I went to failure every set and then used my friend hand to cheat out three controlled reps.

SUPERSET with
    Seated leg extensions:
    200x12, 200x12, 200x12

Run the rack hammer curls:
    40x15, 30x12...ok I almost threw up. Time to quit!

I was done by 7:30 and I think I am still feeling some energy, almost 3 hours later. Didn't crash that's for sure.
    On the other hand I don't think I will have a problem passing out tonight

Weigh in: 218. Not bad!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

hope ur luvin it like i am. u noticing daa shi**s yet? im been gettin more gassy lately but nothin as bad as bulk daa
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    hope ur luvin it like i am. u noticing daa shi**s yet? im been gettin more gassy lately but nothin as bad as bulk daa
    That's good to hear. I am in need of some daa that doesn't rip me up inside all the time.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Man, I been a little more gassy lately and didn't even think it was the DAA. It's nothing I can't handle but the wife minds, lol. Def getting energy from this stack though.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Hard to tell since I feel like I've been having some other stomach issues lately, but it doesn't seem as bad as last time I ran bulk. I think taking it later in the day helps.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Hope this treats you well bud. As for Aaron i just remember the first batch of this stuff after i was stimmed out to high hell crashing like no other. But my stim tolerance isn't that huge. But its cool that one scoop of it gives ya'll some good energy Fl3x i'll have to look into it sometime.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hope this treats you well bud. As for Aaron i just remember the first batch of this stuff after i was stimmed out to high hell crashing like no other. But my stim tolerance isn't that huge. But its cool that one scoop of it gives ya'll some good energy Fl3x i'll have to look into it sometime.
    I do actually classify myself as pretty stim resistant. I remember doing 3 scoops of N2KTS on a regular basis and sometimes 4 scoops lol.
    This has been giving me all I need though. It could be the amount of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine in this. I haven't really supplemented with that before, kinda gives me a different rush than caffeine from other pre's. It could also be thanks to taking Revamp every day. Trying to cleanse the receptors a bit...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AE tackles Muscle Marinade (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:31 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:15 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:41 PM
  4. furyhockey's MUSCLE MARINADE 27 day Log (sponsored)
    By furyhockey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:34 AM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:36 PM