hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hello everyone, again thanks to lg science, xR1pp3Rx (bb.com) and Rhadam for giving me the oppertunity to log this. my goal is an overall recomp with calorie cycling, 3000 cals on workout days, 2700 non workout days. training will include 4 day splits, 1 day light cardio.

mon legs/abs 10min warm up cardio
tues shoulders/traps " "
wed back/ bi " "
thur chest/tri " "
fri light cardio
sat off
sun off

exercises will focus on compound movements with a few isolations. after chest there will be a few tri push downs and single pull downs, after back there will be a few db curls and hammer rope curls..i will post exercises after each day as these will change depending on mood, time, and overall feeling..

day1.
7:30am 3caps m1d black, 1 scoop wf, 1.5 scoops pw, i scoop aen creapure (almost empty)...
7:45 warm up cardio, back/bi's...not going to post exercises/weight/sets/reps due to i undershot my weight and targeted reps, i felt stronger so i had to adjust weight and reps accordingly, but ended up having a killer back workout, bi's-standing 25lb curls 2 sets, at this point my forearms and biceps were extremely pumped mostly from back workout. may adjust wf and pw intake, workout took about an hour and stopped just in time to go to work (i work at the gym) would like to get a better bi workout next time.
9:15-9:30 finished sipping pw
10:00 pwo shake...30g muscletech pro (sams wholesale) 50g NOW carbo gain 8g cheap bcaa's
10:30-1200noon extreme headache, slight naseua...i am not relating this to m1d, i dont eat my whole food meal till 2pm, wondering if i should increase my water intake during the day...
12:30 ate some blueberry greek yogurt with a steady supply of water intake, headache and naseua have seemed to calm down

its currently 12:45, once i get home i will continue my daily feeding schedule as normal and take another 3 caps at 730pm, i will keep the dosing at exactly 12 hours apart..i will update tonight if headaches and naseau return.... Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
made a quick shake for the ride home, 40g oats, medium banana, 2tblsp peanut butter, handful strawberries..headaches and naseua are completely non existant, i will have to start bringing a whole food meal to work and consume it hour after my workout for atleast the duration of this log. okay some personal feedback on myself..average weight is 180 daily, little less than 5' 6", 31 yrs old, estimated bf 16-18%. ive basically free styled my workouts and nutrition for the last year which i did manage to put on some fat, year ago roughly same stats but an average 11-12% bf. im not looking to set any records or anything with this experience but more so increasing lbm and hopefully drop some body fat in the process. i am definately using formx for pct but still unsure on t911 as of now but is subject to change
my diet will be as the following: traing days 3000 cals, non training days 2700. carbs, pro's, and fats will fluctuate but overall cals will be met everyday in the form of 4 meals of 750 cals each on training days, and same thing on non training days minus the post workout shake...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
rhadam i got your post in the other thread, i did close it, my post workout eating schedule has been like that for a while now, today was the only day i did not use oats, fruit, and greek yogurt in my pwo shake...but like i said for the purpose of this experience i will incorporate a whole food meal post workout which will more than likely be a can of tuna on a wheat bagel. im actually in a slight calorie surplus, i calculate TDEE at 2700 cals..

will m1d black cause any problems on pre employment drug testing?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day2
730am 1 scoop wf, 1.5 scoops pw....did not take m1d today due to changing my doseing regiment, it will now be dosing at 1pm and midnight
800am 10min warmup cardio, chest/tri workout...started with incline bb-135lbs 10rep warmup, 155lb 10, 175lbs 8, 195lbs 6...decline bb-160lbs 8, 175lbs 6, 180lbs 5...flat bench bb-185lbs 6, repeat...2 sets incline flyes 30lb till failure. triceps- v angled tri push downs 150lbs 8, 155lbs 7, 160 6....
9-15am finished sipping pw
930am pwo shake..1 universal real gains sample strawberry, 25g whey, 40g oats, strawberries
12 noon-banana, greek yogurt...
1pm will dose m1d at 3 caps, eat my first first meal at 2pm and see how the side effects are in reference to headaches and naseau...i believe this will be the best way to negotiate this based on my daily schedule.
i will only repost if i feel any sides after dosing tonight..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically those employment screenings test for narcotics/methamphetamines. You should be ok :D

Glad to hear you can play around with your food intake, i really don't want you to continue to feel ill.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
took 3 caps roughly 130pm, ate at 2pm and as of now (430pm) no adversed side effects, theres no doubt taking this with a meal and increasing water consumption throughout the day will be the "golden ticket" for me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
took 3 caps at midnight with a meal slightly prior, slept like a champ, woke up feeling refreshed...

decided to hit some bi's after cardio today and im glad i did!
felt stronger over all, same morning ritual with wf and pw...

20lbs db warm up curls/ wrist twists
25lbs db curls 12
30lb db curls 8x2
40lb mini bb reverse curls 8x2
35lb hammer curls 6x2
sitting curls 20lb with wrist twists
sitting preacher curl iso 45lbs failure
over all very solid workout, great pumps, noticeable increase in vascularity, little fatigue, overall increase in libido. i had plans to run hemavol/mv2 but decided with the new assualt and mp creatine (got a promo) and continuing with pw

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
on saturday 2/4 hit legs...
my original training gameplan will change periodically for a few reason but will continue to use a 4 day split...
im new to focusing directly on my legs for mass but smith squats, hack iso's, leg curls, and standing calf raises were combined for a killer workout.
used animal rage vs wf and did not like rage, will be using new assault next week.
muscle hardness, extreme aggression during workouts, less fatigue, and noticeable vacularity are a few of the pro's while using m1d black...
no adverse side affects to report at this time..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2/7 tues...
shoulders/traps
45 db overhead press warm up 12reps
90 lbs iso over head press machine 10 reps
110 lbs " " 9 reps
130 lbs " " 8 reps
150 lbs 6 reps
170 lbs 6 reps
sitting lateral raise 15lbs 10 reps x2
standing front raise 20lbs 8 reps x2
cable upright rows 135 10 reps warm up
" " 145lbs 8reps
" " 155lbs 7 reps
superset shrug iso machine/db shrugs
iso 90lbs 10 reps db shrugs 50lbs 8reps
" 90lbs 8 " db shrugs 55lbs 7 "
" 95lbs 6" db shrugs 60lbs 6"
all in all took 50minutes...swithched to MP creatine today, used the last of white flood, took 3 caps of m1d 9:30
with gainer shake...zero negative side effects thus far

23SammyD

Awards
Looking good, any change in libido or aggression? May be to early to tell but I was just wondering.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Looking good, any change in libido or aggression? May be to early to tell but I was just wondering.
im a week into this and here is a list of pro's and con's:
pro's
increase in libido
decreased aggression, i feel "happier"
increased vascularity
muscle hardness and fullness
extreme eagerness to hit the weights
con's
if i dont take m1d with food i get naseau and headaches
minimal backpumps
so far taking m1d with food and drinking tons of water keep these sides at bay, i have zero acne, rashes, hives, etc..so far this product is doing exactly what it claims....

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
do you usually get acne? most everyone that has taken it that usually doesnt get acne when on it, but do get it on other supplements.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no i dont get acne anymore, im 31 and as a teen i had it bad....im going to bump up to 8 caps daily and see what happens,

23SammyD

Awards
im a week into this and here is a list of pro's and con's:
pro's
increase in libido
decreased aggression, i feel "happier"
increased vascularity
muscle hardness and fullness
extreme eagerness to hit the weights
con's
if i dont take m1d with food i get naseau and headaches
minimal backpumps
so far taking m1d with food and drinking tons of water keep these sides at bay, i have zero acne, rashes, hives, etc..so far this product is doing exactly what it claims....
I think the pros out way the cons with this, the muscle and fullness and increased libido sounds like a plus. Wanting to actually lift and craving the weights also has to be nice. Looks good so far, glad you're not feeling any sides.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah the sides were my main concern, considering this is my first exp with tests, gh's, etc im very please with the outcome so far..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back and bi"s, training off a day this week
weight across the board is up 10lbs on all back exercises, hammer curls low rep high weight and db curls high rep low weight finished off bi's...

nothing more to report on, ordered t911 and formx...scale weight up 3lbs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2/10
chest/tri's
incline and flat bb bench...weight stayed the same for a few more reps than normal, stayed in the 8-10 range vs 6-10
triceps...standing tri push downs, i enjoy the short tri workout after chest, my tri's are extremely worked and pumped after chest to the point where a few pushdowns are only needed to finish them off.
going to bump up to 4 caps twice daily to finish off...

2/11
legs...
leg press, hack iso machine, standing ham curls, seated ham curls and thigh extensions were used for a killer leg workout, finished with seated calves...
used the new MP assault, MP creatine, and pw wraath today...
still zero sides to report......

scale weight at 182-184 with an average of 3300-3500 cals on workout days...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so far so good...lookin forward to those samples btw...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good calorie intake man
i feel like i cant eat enough these days, i struggled with 3000 not filling me up, i ended sayn "the hell with it" and just stuff my face all day...extra fat doesnt bother me and will come off when i cut anyway

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sweet!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
taking 2 days off to rest, recover and regroup.....started 4 caps twice daily today, still zero sides to report.....

23SammyD

Awards
Looks good so far, let us know if you feel any different from upping the dosage.

@LG Reps, what's the recommended cycle length if running at 8 caps a day from the beginning. Can you go beyond 4 weeks??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back....
been taking 8caps for a few days now, felt little light headed towards end of workout today but i did start using assualt vs white flood and it may have something to do with it...managed to increase the weight across the board a good bit but went for 6-8 reps with an extra set vs 6-10...may decrease back to 6caps for a comparison after a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats the best duration for a run like this? 1 month at 8 daily or 5 weeks at 6 daily, either way it requires 2 bottles for both...for everyone else asking about pct, what is the recommended formx and t911 dosing...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well for the least amount of supression your 4 week cycle will be nice ... this applies to things with potential to shut down your endocrine system. im not sure you will get that much if any shut down with M1Db... however it is a good practice to always do a PCT with any type of hormanal products. i use that term loosely (pct) as there are many degrees of wich you would apply to different scenarios reguarding the strenth and level of supression. thats a different topic.for this i recomend you run Formx full blast 6 caps per day for a week then taper off. 4 per day week 2 and 2 caps afterwards until its gone.
start taking the t911 2-3 per day on the second week of your PCT and use until gone at that dose. so you will be ready for a another round of M1Db a couple weeks after you finish your pct wich should take around 6 weeks to complete.

during this time its criticle to keep your calories high and maintain your strength .. drink lost of water! cut down a little on cardio if your doing any. if you can maintain the gains from the cycle through your post phase you should be able to maintain them if you stay consistant. those 2 weeks off after pct you should deload a little and let all your tendons heal up and let nagging joints chill.

another tip for the ulitmate in cycle gains is to enter into the cycle after you have been dieting. this something patrick arnold recomended to me in regaurds to cutting edge research question i had.
so i want to stress this is just a tip.. not sure how well it will work for everyone but for me it worked well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you will get a 6 week pct.. wich with otc products seems quite long. however.. the harder the substance the longer it can take to get back up to speed in particular when useing OTC preps for recovery. so to recapp you will get a 4 week cycle a 6 week pct and a 2 week washout.. so every 3 months or so you can do another or reascess the game plan.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reducing back to 6 caps daily for duration of run...few pimples popping up and oily skin with 8 caps daily, did not have this with the 6...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
reducing back to 6 caps daily for duration of run...few pimples popping up and oily skin with 8 caps daily, did not have this with the 6...
damn that sucks man, i didnt get either at 8

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so after running 8 caps daily for the week ive notice alot of oily secretion on my fore head plus a chain of breakouts on my face and chest. now i did start using the new assault and have had a past experience with various pre workouts causing breakouts so in m1db's defense i am not correlating this problem towards it. i have dropped assault and reduced back to 6 daily and used white flood today and will continue this till my breakout clears up. i will say that i had a better workout on wf vs assault and my over all feeling is better. will update later

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was using flood before assault, got a promo for the assault

legs today...
killer workout as usual, squats are a problem for me so i stick to leg presses and iso hack squats, leg ext, standing ham curls and seated ham curls...im feeling confident saying the new assualt profile was the cause of my problem so next week i will bump back up to 8 caps....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

these are basically test pics my wife did real quick...i will get better ones, this is %17 bf and you can see alittle ab definition. my face did hold some fat over the last 6 months when i took a break for our pregnancy.
excuse the house, been trying to remodel for some time now between a 4 month old, work, gym, and drinking creatine...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

legs arent as big as upper body but i just recently starting hitting them hard, they are a priority along with chest for this run...

wife and son

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
started formx today for pct....i need to get some good before/after pics of m1d....hopefully i can lean out alittle on formx, m1db is definately wet...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
you should, the daa in it can do that to ya lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
as in the daa in form x? im taking 6 caps daily for a week as of now

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
yes exactly, keep that diet in check too and itll be gooooood

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
heres the overview and final opinion:

for a very mild suppressive ph and it being my first run ever i really enjoyed using this product. strength, size, and overall mood were very noticeable on this. i probably never would have tried this product if it wasnt sponsored and i believe its overpiced but for someone looking for an entry ph to try out i would def recommend.

side note: i have 2 more bottles for a future run

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
thanks for the review man, any before and afters side by side?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have a link in my licogenix log for the pics...for some reason i couldnt get the sizing right

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
gotcha, will have to stop in on that to check them out

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you were in recomp mode here.
Did you gain any weight, lose any weight or body fat?

Notice any mirror change? I only ask cause I debated running M1D black myself.