Quintal89 is Marinading his muscles!! (Sponsored Log)

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
I would like to send a personal thanks to grambo and Purus for allowing me to log Muscle Marinade Fresh Fruit and D-pol. I am in the midst of a bulk so every workout is super intense. Hoping it will do the job because between school and work having trouble getting the energy for the gym. I am currently sick so i'm taking a few days off to recover so I can get back in and destroy some weights!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
day 1-
Drank my MM/Dpol mixed together about 20min before hittin the gym. By the time I got there I was in the zone and ready to smash some weights. I def needed this today because after school I was crashing hard. The taste was awesome. Enjoyable to drink unlike many other pwo's out there that taste chemically. I really liked cherry limeade, but this is better. Pumps were crazy a long with energy and focus. Let's just say people were staring!!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Day 2-

Decided to go from half a scoop to 3/4 a scoop today since I was a bit more tired. Energy/focus kicked in on the way to the gym so I was ready to hit the weights as soon as i stepped foot in the weight room. Pounded out some shoulders/triceps. I'm using Ben Pakulski's M140 workout routine and its crazy! Every lifts eccentric movement is 4 seconds!! Plus the 4 sets is a drop set to finish the muscle off. MM is really helping me push through the workouts

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Update

Last few workouts I incereAsed the serving to about 3/4 scoop.. There wasn't much difference compared to the half scoop. Focus and energy is still amazing. Strength seems to slowly be of the rise so the daa might be kicking in.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update

Last few workouts I incereAsed the serving to about 3/4 scoop.. There wasn't much difference compared to the half scoop. Focus and energy is still amazing. Strength seems to slowly be of the rise so the daa might be kicking in.
good to hear it

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Today is a much needed off day after an intense week of lifting and school. I've been sticking to 3/4 scoop muscle marinade and normal dosing of Dpol pre workout. Effects have still been awesome unlike many pwo's will lose that initial surge. I have been recommending it to everyone at the gym in need of a new pwo. Even let my workout partner use half a scoop and now he's hooked! He ordered a tub earlier this week.

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Over the past week I have increased my dosage to 1 scoop. I know people say that there isn't much difference between half and full scoop..I call shenanigans! 1 scoop is nuts! Focus, energy, pump, drive. Crazyness!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Over the past week I have increased my dosage to 1 scoop. I know people say that there isn't much difference between half and full scoop..I call shenanigans! 1 scoop is nuts! Focus, energy, pump, drive. Crazyness!
What happened here with this stack & log?