Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Good workout somedays we just don't got it that was me other night at the gym.

2. Feb. 13, 2012 (day 7)

Last night was back and arms. It was another one of those blah workouts. I had plenty of energy and all, I just couldn't get my head into it too well. Maybe it was the music that the other guys had playing on the radio. Brian Adams and that style just isn't good lifting music to me. I like to have some harder stuff like Five Finger, Disturbed, Shinedown, Mudvaine, you know, the good stuff! Of course, I left my ear phones at work. :-(

Rotating DB shrugs
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

DB rows
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5
    70x5
    80x5

DB tricep press
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10

DB preacher curls
    30x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5

Wrist curls
    30x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10

Pullbacks Wide then narrow
    12 platesx10
    +25x5
    +50x5
    +75x5
    +85x5

Pushdowns
    12 platesx10
    +25x5
    +50x5
    +50x5
    +75x5

On a side note, not sure if this is related to something in the D-Pol, my sleep has been better lately. Falling to sleep doesn't take as long and I wake up ahead of the alarm feeling well rested. Even on the nights when I take the MM, I have no problem getting to sleep. The first night I took the MM I was up till 12 before even thinking of going to bed. (usual time is around 10-10:30pm for bed time). Curious if anyone else has noticed this as well or if it is just me.
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    •   

3. Just did flat bench tonight. Was supposed to be leg and ab night but plans changed. Gonna go to a gym tomorrow after work and get a workout in there for my legs and abs. Decided to actually join a gym to where I can get some other leg lifts in that won't kill my back. I enjoy the squats and deads but my spine doesn't so much! Lol! Will post up what I did tonight tomorrow.
    BPS Rep

4. Feb. 16, 2012 ( day 10)

As some of you might remember, I lift over at my preacher's place with a mix of his stuff and my stuff. Anyways, they decided to buy a house and not rent the house they're in anymore. We all went to inspect the house and check it out. There is a place to set up the "Steel Mill" at the new place but not as much room. Looks like I'll have to find a place at my house for some of my things. Going over to the house and talking with the big guy about what changes he wanted to make to the house took longer than expected so lifting had to be cut way short. Like I said above, only did flat bench.

135x15
    205x10
    225x5
    245x5
    265x3
    225x5
    185x12
    135x30

Had a great pump after that! With only doing that, it's probably not even worth saying that energy was still very strong by the end. Starting to see some more pump throughout the day but not real great yet. It is also warming up a bit and I do think the cold has been stifling the pumps a bit.
    BPS Rep

5. Feb 17,2012 (day 11)

Joined a gym today that is about 5 minutes from work. Wanted to be able to go heavier on legs and not hurt myself. Not able to do squats or deads kinda limits me at the "Steel Mill" to my Weider machine. This gym has a hack squat that is nice and some other leg machines that are nice. I can do the leg presses in the hack squat and it doesn't hurt my back so that is awesome! Only problem is that now I have to be around others more and wait for things. Oh well. Just did an abbreviated workout to kinda get used to the new place.

Leg extensions
    55x5
    85x5
    130x5
    160x5(PR)
    190x5(PR)

Seated leg curl
    55x10
    85x10
    115x5(PR)
    160x5(PR)
    175x5(PR)

Leg press
    180x10 (knees to chest)
    250x10 (ktc)

Calf press
    180x10
    250x20

Leg raises
    x20
    x15

That's it. I plan to go here after work and get some good leg work and cardio in a few times a week on top of the 3 days a week at the "Steel Mill". Looking forward to gaining some size and strength in my legs!
    BPS Rep

6. Good bench lukey
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Good bench lukey
    Thanks but I thought we agreed to keep the pet names private Bobby-poo.
    BPS Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Thanks but I thought we agreed to keep the pet names private Bobby-poo.
    Ok now this is embarrassing.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

9. Feb. 18, 2012 (day 12)

Hit my chest and shoulders again tonight because the last time was just flat bench. Pumps were really good and vascularity was really good too! Still not to the all day pump yet but am noticing sporadic pumps still. I dosed the D-pol differently tonight by eating a salad with cottage cheese instead of oatmeal and eggs. I also took it only 45 min. prior to lifting instead of the hour and 15 min like normal. I believe the bottle says 1 1/2 hrs but the 45 min seems to work better for me. The pump was a lot more pronounced!

Flat bench
    135x15
    205x5
    225x5
    245x1
    265x1
    295x FAIL had it up but couldn't lock it out

DB shoulder press
    40x10
    45x5
    55x5
    60x5

DB raises (front to lateral)
    15x5
    15x5
    15x5
    20x5

Bent over DB raises
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5

Shoulder rotations (Internal and external)
    20x5
    25x5
    25x5
    30x5

Lights out!
    BPS Rep

10. So no lifting tonight. My right arm has a bruise/lump on it from last Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning. Not sure what happened but I was telling everybody that my wife beat me while I was sleeping for not getting her a V-day present. Of course, she had to point out that for her to have hurt me like this, she would have been bruised too. Kinda thinking that I hit the edge of the dresser beside the bed with the side of my arm during my sleep. The thing that gets me is that I never woke up. Anyways, it hurts worse today than it did last week so I set up a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. I have been icing it quite a bit and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the swelling. Truth be told, it might actually be more swollen now. This is what concerns me. I heal fairly fast and this is NOT getting better. Makes me want to check and see if there is a hair line fracture or something that is being aggravated by lifting and my work. Better safe than sorry. If it is just a bruise, then, I will just continue to push through it with my lifts. Grip strength is still normal just holding things solid but if there is any rotation, then I lose it a little-a lot. I know that swinging the 2 lb. mallet at work today was not fun at all!
    BPS Rep
    •   

11. So, u like the MM & Dpol so far?
    Anything you tell some one that hasn't used the product yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So, u like the MM & Dpol so far?
    "what fu**in planet u livin on??!!?!?!"
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

13. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

"what fu**in planet u livin on??!!?!?!"
    Mars!!
    I'm been sub'd extra busy so maybe I missed it, maybe I meant to ask some1 else I'm crazy haha...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So, u like the MM & Dpol so far?
    I do like the MM, not sure if I'm sold on the D-pol just yet. As far as pointers, don't take MM too close to bed and I think 15 minutes prior to lifting is best not 45.
    BPS Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Mars!!
    I'm been sub'd extra busy so maybe I missed it, maybe I meant to ask some1 else I'm crazy haha...
    u no mars was what i was gona write lmao great minds think alike

16. Hope doctor visit goes good bud always better be safe than sorry I say.

17. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hope doctor visit goes good bud always better be safe than sorry I say.
    Yeah I hope it's nothing serious but after almost dropping my daughter yesterday and it feeling worse today, enough was enough! Unfortunately wasn't able to get in till tomorrow morning. At least I get to sleep in a little.
    BPS Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I do like the MM, not sure if I'm sold on the D-pol just yet. As far as pointers, don't take MM too close to bed and I think 15 minutes prior to lifting is best not 45.
    The Dpol gets better and better as testosterone increases and nitrates really kick in. This is somewhat subtle in most and not in your face like MM haha The pumps with and without Dpol is very obvious though for me. However it did take a bit before it became a noticeable almost always pumped feeling.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. Acute tendonitus is the doctor's diagnosis. Treatment is a week of Prednizone(steroid), limit repetitive actions, wrap the arm with ace bandage and keep elevated when at rest. Dr wants me on the steroid for a week. Really screws up this log! If Purus and Grambo want, I will purchase MM and D-pol and run this log again to give a fair review.
    BPS Rep

20. So I have decided that I am not happy with the way this log went. Therefore, to be fair to Purus, I am going to order another bottle of each (MM & D-Pol) and do a re-do of this log. It is only fair! Grambo and Purus were generous to allow me to test out their product and it is not right to not give them a quality log. This log has had a couple breaks and a misunderstanding on dosing and that needs to be rectified. So Friday after I get paid, I will place an order and as soon as it comes in, I will start up anew.
    BPS Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    So I have decided that I am not happy with the way this log went. Therefore, to be fair to Purus, I am going to order another bottle of each (MM & D-Pol) and do a re-do of this log. It is only fair! Grambo and Purus were generous to allow me to test out their product and it is not right to not give them a quality log. This log has had a couple breaks and a misunderstanding on dosing and that needs to be rectified. So Friday after I get paid, I will place an order and as soon as it comes in, I will start up anew.
    Honorable!

22. Tried to do some light lifting last night that wouldn't cause me to bend my wrist much. That went off like a turd in punch bowl! Dang-it man this freakin' tendinitis sucks!!!!!!! I guess I will focus on legs and ughh --cardio till my wrist is better. Hopefully it is not too long! Gonna start mega dosing the SCRx.
    BPS Rep

23. hav u tried icing it? i no how u feel, had tendonitis in the shoulder june of 2010 and lasted till september 2011. all i did was cardio for that time, sucked but on the brightside, i lost a lot of fat during that time and never was this skinny in my life lol went from size 38 pants to 31 currently. rest is key

24. Epharm Joint Force worth a shot
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    hav u tried icing it? i no how u feel, had tendonitis in the shoulder june of 2010 and lasted till september 2011. all i did was cardio for that time, sucked but on the brightside, i lost a lot of fat during that time and never was this skinny in my life lol went from size 38 pants to 31 currently. rest is key

Icing it every night when I get home from work. The main problem is that I work construction with heavy timbers and bigger than normal tools. Not using my wrist isn't an option at work so it still takes a beating for at least 8 hrs a day during the week. Wrapping it has helped but I'm having to loosen up the wrap several times throughout the day because of how my arm swells up.(the normal swelling not the bad swelling. lol) If I don't loosen it up, my wrist starts to scream at me pretty good. It's a good thing that I am fairly ambidextrous so I can switch to using my left hand to do more things.

On the bright side, went to the new gym Wednesday afternoon and was able to get in some good leg work. Was able to steal some plates from the Smith machine for the hack squat to get 10 deep reps of 500 lbs leg press then another 10 for calf press! This is the most I have been able to do in a long time because of lack of equipment and not going to an actual gym. I still prefer working out in my preacher's garage gym for all the other lifts because I pretty much have what I need/want there for all upper body stuff and it's easier to do what I want when I want.
    BPS Rep

26. Has the steroids help the tendons?

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Has the steroids help the tendons?
    Yeah it is getting better. Figured out how to wrap it too. It's my thumb that is the issue so I have been wrapping it with my wrist. I'm sure that what caused my tendinitis is over-using my phone to text and do almost all my internet stuff. Fair warning to others out there!
    BPS Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  5. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:43 PM