Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    So I have decided that I am not happy with the way this log went. Therefore, to be fair to Purus, I am going to order another bottle of each (MM & D-Pol) and do a re-do of this log. It is only fair! Grambo and Purus were generous to allow me to test out their product and it is not right to not give them a quality log. This log has had a couple breaks and a misunderstanding on dosing and that needs to be rectified. So Friday after I get paid, I will place an order and as soon as it comes in, I will start up anew.
    Honorable!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried to do some light lifting last night that wouldn't cause me to bend my wrist much. That went off like a turd in punch bowl! Dang-it man this freakin' tendinitis sucks!!!!!!! I guess I will focus on legs and ughh --cardio till my wrist is better. Hopefully it is not too long! Gonna start mega dosing the SCRx.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

hav u tried icing it? i no how u feel, had tendonitis in the shoulder june of 2010 and lasted till september 2011. all i did was cardio for that time, sucked but on the brightside, i lost a lot of fat during that time and never was this skinny in my life lol went from size 38 pants to 31 currently. rest is key
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epharm Joint Force worth a shot
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    hav u tried icing it? i no how u feel, had tendonitis in the shoulder june of 2010 and lasted till september 2011. all i did was cardio for that time, sucked but on the brightside, i lost a lot of fat during that time and never was this skinny in my life lol went from size 38 pants to 31 currently. rest is key

Icing it every night when I get home from work. The main problem is that I work construction with heavy timbers and bigger than normal tools. Not using my wrist isn't an option at work so it still takes a beating for at least 8 hrs a day during the week. Wrapping it has helped but I'm having to loosen up the wrap several times throughout the day because of how my arm swells up.(the normal swelling not the bad swelling. lol) If I don't loosen it up, my wrist starts to scream at me pretty good. It's a good thing that I am fairly ambidextrous so I can switch to using my left hand to do more things.

On the bright side, went to the new gym Wednesday afternoon and was able to get in some good leg work. Was able to steal some plates from the Smith machine for the hack squat to get 10 deep reps of 500 lbs leg press then another 10 for calf press! This is the most I have been able to do in a long time because of lack of equipment and not going to an actual gym. I still prefer working out in my preacher's garage gym for all the other lifts because I pretty much have what I need/want there for all upper body stuff and it's easier to do what I want when I want.
  6. New Member

Has the steroids help the tendons?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Has the steroids help the tendons?
    Yeah it is getting better. Figured out how to wrap it too. It's my thumb that is the issue so I have been wrapping it with my wrist. I'm sure that what caused my tendinitis is over-using my phone to text and do almost all my internet stuff. Fair warning to others out there!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM