Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol (sponsored)

I'll start this log of in proper fashion by giving a big THANK YOU to Purus and Grambo for the opportunity to log this stack. My goals are to kill each and every lifting session I have. Unfortunately I hurt my lower back/ sacrum and it has taken deads and squats out of the line-up for now. Went and got it checked out today to find out it's an inflamed disc with a lot of swelling putting pressure on the nerves. Ice, ice and more ice, oh and some icyhot. Nothing serious just gotta give it some rest. The rest of the body is not gonna be so lucky!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
in (thats what she said)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome one and all! Thanks for joining in!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, the night I got my MM & D-pol, I had to start. I dosed two caps instead of the regular dose of three to see how I responded to it. Later, 30min before lifting, I dosed the full dose (1scoop) and left the house. I mixed with 12 oz of water but next time will probably only do 8oz. Says 12-16oz on jug but it seemed rather bland with 12 but still not too bad for having aminos in it. Mixability was pretty good for aminos also. Now for how it worked..... Started to feel it kicking in about 15 minutes after taking it. Got to the gym to start lifting and felt pretty good. Not cracked out bouncing off the walls wanting to tear things up while drool runs down my chin good but good. It was a good clean energy that lasted a long time. And I do mean a long time! I took it at 6 pm and still felt it at 12am!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, the night I got my MM & D-pol, I had to start. I dosed two caps instead of the regular dose of three to see how I responded to it. Later, 30min before lifting, I dosed the full dose (1scoop) and left the house. I mixed with 12 oz of water but next time will probably only do 8oz. Says 12-16oz on jug but it seemed rather bland with 12 but still not too bad for having aminos in it. Mixability was pretty good for aminos also. Now for how it worked..... Started to feel it kicking in about 15 minutes after taking it. Got to the gym to start lifting and felt pretty good. Not cracked out bouncing off the walls wanting to tear things up while drool runs down my chin good but good. It was a good clean energy that lasted a long time. And I do mean a long time! I took it at 6 pm and still felt it at 12am!
Oh woe nice.
Notice anything from d pol? Maybe pump wise.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh woe nice.
Notice anything from d pol? Maybe pump wise.
No, but as I said, I didn't take the full dose. Tomorrow I will take full dose with a high carb meal to see if that works.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Luke,

DAA is good stuff IMO but it can really lower your T/E ratio. It causes my pre-existing nodal gyno to flare-up big time. You might want to consider a good AI.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
No, but as I said, I didn't take the full dose. Tomorrow I will take full dose with a high carb meal to see if that works.
trust me, ur gonna feel it. im stayin pumped throughout my day after my workouts, freakin luv it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Luke,

DAA is good stuff IMO but it can really lower your T/E ratio. It causes my pre-existing nodal gyno to flare-up big time. You might want to consider a good AI.
is this true or just broscience?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke,

Testosterone/Estrogen ration? Just making sure.

I think it really depends on the person. If you have pre-existing gyno or are super sensitive to estrogen it can cause some problems.

My bloodwork from bulk DAA jacked up my testosterone with a pretty small estrogen raise. However, I NEVER have estrogen side effects even on things that should aromatize a lot.

So it's just one of those things.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
if anythin would low dose letro suffice since i still have some? kinda broke now and cant really afford erase unless anyone knows where to get it for 20 bucks the most

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Luke,

I've read this but haven't had issues personally. Assuming you were dosing normal 3 g how far along did you notice this, during, after daa use, ? Just curious.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I'm about to start taking the D-pol and this will be my first DAA supplement. Should I stack this with erase to try to discourage any sort of gyno?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm about to start taking the D-pol and this will be my first DAA supplement. Should I stack this with erase to try to discourage any sort of gyno?
Have you had gyno issues in the past?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Shouldn't be an issue. You can for peace of mind, but it shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks man, I appreciate the in put. I actually found some pes erase for 20 dollars on eBay with free shipping so I just got it. Peace of mind.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
if anythin would low dose letro suffice since i still have some? kinda broke now and cant really afford erase unless anyone knows where to get it for 20 bucks the most
eBay, 19.99 with free shipping. Pes erase.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never brought sups from eBay don't trust it would rather use a more trusted seller.
People on eBay smart they can buy a capper and cap protein powder pump the shrink wrap back over the top ;)
Watch it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Never brought sups from eBay don't trust it would rather use a more trusted seller.
People on eBay smart they can buy a capper and cap protein powder pump the shrink wrap back over the top ;)
Watch it.
i always thought this myself. i could never trust ebay with all the fake trenazone's i heard were bein created. i've taken bulk daa in the past and never got gyno from it but i did feel my nipple itch yesterday

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam just saw it. guy has 100% feedback but only for fast shipping, no one tried the stuff yet

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well tonight SUCKED!!! I took the D-pol with a bowl of oatmeal and about 20-25 minutes later I could feel a good pump coming on! Started getting ready to go lift and got some bad news. I good friend in the hospital took a bad turn for the worse. Changed and dropped our daughter off at my parents before making the 50 minute drive to go see him before he died. Just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, we got the word that he had just passed. I didn't get to say good bye.

I plan to lift tomorrow night to make up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well tonight SUCKED!!! I took the D-pol with a bowl of oatmeal and about 20-25 minutes later I could feel a good pump coming on! Started getting ready to go lift and got some bad news. I good friend in the hospital took a bad turn for the worse. Changed and dropped our daughter off at my parents before making the 50 minute drive to go see him before he died. Just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, we got the word that he had just passed. I didn't get to say good bye.

Sorry about your loss....

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam dude, im real sorry to hear that

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of bloods done while on DAA. Almost universally it lowers the T/E value. Dinoiii, who tested it for over a year with associated blood tests, recommends using and AI. I quized him about the use of DAA on his portion of this forum you might want to check it out. Also the use of nitrates can create free radicals especially when used on a daily basis. The use of anti-oxidants are often recommended while using nitrates. Thermolife includes them in their formulas. Health before vanity.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards

Sorry to hear the bad news man.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off. Sorry man. Late but in dude!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate all the condolences guys. Thank you! He was a good man and mentor. He will be missed. I find comfort in the fact I will see him again in heaven.

Spending tonight with my wife and daughter but tomorrow is a go!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry to hear the bad news Luke.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will have tonights routine and comments up tomorrow. What I can say right now is "Blown up! Burnt! Toasted!"

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will have tonights routine and comments up tomorrow. What I can say right now is "Blown up! Burnt! Toasted!"
Glad youve got the strength to overcome buddy. Smashing it!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 4, 2012

So this is my second day using this stack of Muscle Merinade and D-pol. I like to take the D-pol about an hour or so before lifting with a high carb. (complex carbs) meal. This seems to work best for me to get a good pump going. The pump doesn't last into the next day light others have experienced but it does last through my work out and then some. Tried mixing the MM in only 8oz. of water and this was not a good thing. The 12oz. of water seemed to water it down too much but the 8oz. was definitely not enough water. Tomorrow I will try 10oz and see how that tastes. The energy kicks in about 10-15 minutes after I take it and I feel ready for the gym.

Last night was chest/shoulders and I am feeling it today! I was there by myself and was able to flow through the lifts at a pretty quick pace! Changed over to a 5x5 routine to see where that leads me.

DB Shoulder Press, Incline press, Incline Fly
30lbx5
35x5
45x5
50x5
60x5

Front DB raises
3 sets of 15x5
2 sets of 20x5

Lateral DB raises
4 sets of 15x5
1 set 20x5

External and Internal Rotations
20x5
20x5
25x5
25x5
30x5

Bent over DB raises
40x5
45x5
50x5
55x5
60x5

Flat DB fly
35x5
45x5
55x5
60x5
60x5

Flat DB press
50x5
55x5
55x5
60x5
60x5

At the end of this, my shoulders and chest were toasted! I love nights like this!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pumps definitely get better over time I found personally.
So you're thinking the nitrates in D-pol have a cumulative effect? I like having a good pump going into a workout and when finished, just seems to make the lifts feel more productive. Probably more mental than physical but still!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're thinking the nitrates in D-pol have a cumulative effect? I like having a good pump going into a workout and when finished, just seems to make the lifts feel more productive. Probably more mental than physical but still!
This has been my experience that the pumps are nice during workouts in the beginning put slowly get better and better.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man keep up good work, curious to see how the pumps work for you.