Lukehayd getting the juices flowing with Muscle Marinade &D-pol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Hmmmm, now u got me thinking....

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Hmmmm, now u got me thinking....
    Erase at Nutraplanet is only 24.99....I'd go that route.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Erase at Nutraplanet is only 24.99....I'd go that route.
    Will do, I just saw that a little while ago.

4. Well tonight SUCKED!!! I took the D-pol with a bowl of oatmeal and about 20-25 minutes later I could feel a good pump coming on! Started getting ready to go lift and got some bad news. I good friend in the hospital took a bad turn for the worse. Changed and dropped our daughter off at my parents before making the 50 minute drive to go see him before he died. Just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, we got the word that he had just passed. I didn't get to say good bye.

I plan to lift tomorrow night to make up.
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Well tonight SUCKED!!! I took the D-pol with a bowl of oatmeal and about 20-25 minutes later I could feel a good pump coming on! Started getting ready to go lift and got some bad news. I good friend in the hospital took a bad turn for the worse. Changed and dropped our daughter off at my parents before making the 50 minute drive to go see him before he died. Just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, we got the word that he had just passed. I didn't get to say good bye.

Sorry about your loss....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. dam dude, im real sorry to hear that
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

7. There are a number of bloods done while on DAA. Almost universally it lowers the T/E value. Dinoiii, who tested it for over a year with associated blood tests, recommends using and AI. I quized him about the use of DAA on his portion of this forum you might want to check it out. Also the use of nitrates can create free radicals especially when used on a daily basis. The use of anti-oxidants are often recommended while using nitrates. Thermolife includes them in their formulas. Health before vanity.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Well tonight SUCKED!!! I took the D-pol with a bowl of oatmeal and about 20-25 minutes later I could feel a good pump coming on! Started getting ready to go lift and got some bad news. I good friend in the hospital took a bad turn for the worse. Changed and dropped our daughter off at my parents before making the 50 minute drive to go see him before he died. Just as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, we got the word that he had just passed. I didn't get to say good bye.

Sorry to hear the bad news man.

9. Sorry Luke about the bad news.

10. First off. Sorry man. Late but in dude!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

11. Man, I can't even find words.....but simply I am sorry to hear about what happened
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

12. I appreciate all the condolences guys. Thank you! He was a good man and mentor. He will be missed. I find comfort in the fact I will see him again in heaven.

Spending tonight with my wife and daughter but tomorrow is a go!
    BPS Rep

13. Sorry to hear the bad news Luke.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

14. Will have tonights routine and comments up tomorrow. What I can say right now is "Blown up! Burnt! Toasted!"
    BPS Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Will have tonights routine and comments up tomorrow. What I can say right now is "Blown up! Burnt! Toasted!"
    Glad youve got the strength to overcome buddy. Smashing it!!!

RECOVERBRO

16. Feb. 4, 2012

So this is my second day using this stack of Muscle Merinade and D-pol. I like to take the D-pol about an hour or so before lifting with a high carb. (complex carbs) meal. This seems to work best for me to get a good pump going. The pump doesn't last into the next day light others have experienced but it does last through my work out and then some. Tried mixing the MM in only 8oz. of water and this was not a good thing. The 12oz. of water seemed to water it down too much but the 8oz. was definitely not enough water. Tomorrow I will try 10oz and see how that tastes. The energy kicks in about 10-15 minutes after I take it and I feel ready for the gym.

Last night was chest/shoulders and I am feeling it today! I was there by myself and was able to flow through the lifts at a pretty quick pace! Changed over to a 5x5 routine to see where that leads me.

DB Shoulder Press, Incline press, Incline Fly
    30lbx5
    35x5
    45x5
    50x5
    60x5

Front DB raises
    3 sets of 15x5
    2 sets of 20x5

Lateral DB raises
    4 sets of 15x5
    1 set 20x5

External and Internal Rotations
    20x5
    20x5
    25x5
    25x5
    30x5

Bent over DB raises
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5

Flat DB fly
    35x5
    45x5
    55x5
    60x5
    60x5

Flat DB press
    50x5
    55x5
    55x5
    60x5
    60x5

At the end of this, my shoulders and chest were toasted! I love nights like this!
    BPS Rep

17. The pumps definitely get better over time I found personally.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The pumps definitely get better over time I found personally.
    So you're thinking the nitrates in D-pol have a cumulative effect? I like having a good pump going into a workout and when finished, just seems to make the lifts feel more productive. Probably more mental than physical but still!
    BPS Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So you're thinking the nitrates in D-pol have a cumulative effect? I like having a good pump going into a workout and when finished, just seems to make the lifts feel more productive. Probably more mental than physical but still!
    This has been my experience that the pumps are nice during workouts in the beginning put slowly get better and better.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

20. Nice workout man keep up good work, curious to see how the pumps work for you.

21. Feb. 6, 2012

Last night was back/arms and had another good routine last night. Energy and pumps still the same as before but my vascularity was higher last night.

Rotating DB shrugs
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

DB rows
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5
    70x5
    80x5

DB tricep press
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5

Db curls (on preacher curl bench)
    30x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5

Wrist curls
    30x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10

BB shrugs (straight up)
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5

Bent over BB rows
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5
    185x5
    225x2 (the heavier weight made my lower back really hurt so I didn't push it)

Standing BB curls
    65x5
    95x5
    95x5
    95x5
    115x3 (started to have to swing to get the last two of 5 up so only counting 3)

Cable Push downs
    Full stackx5 (not sure on weight of each plate-12 total)
    full +25x5
    +50x5
    +50x5
    +75x5

Wide grip switch to Narrow grip cable pullbacks (same machine as above)
    full stackx5
    +25x5
    +50x5
    +75x5
    +85x5

After that, I was done. "Turn out the lights, the party's over!"
    BPS Rep

22. Well from reading Fl3x's log on this stack, I will no longer be dosing my DAA-HCG on off days and will dose the D-Pol everyday. Lets see what kind of build up effect this stuff has!
    BPS Rep

23. Wicked workout, you've been dosing the daa-hcg on off days and d-pol on workout days?

24. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Wicked workout, you've been dosing the daa-hcg on off days and d-pol on workout days?
    Yeah, the D-Pol says to be used prior to intense exercise so I was just using it on w/o days but still wanted to keep using my DAA-HCG on the off days. Of course, if Grambo wants us to dose it every day, then every day it is!
    BPS Rep

25. Feb. 9, 2012

So last night was legs and abs. No squats, deads or good mornings due to lower back. I miss them. Of course it is causing me to focus on other lifts and getting stronger on those. Energy was very nice last night and being that it was legs/abs, the pump didn't really factor in but my upper body WAS pumped.

Leg extension
    50x10
    75x10
    100x10
    125x10
    150x10 (PR)

Laying leg curl
    50x5
    50x5
    50x5
    75x5
    75x5

Standing leg curl
    4plates(weight????)x5
    4px5
    4px5
    5px5
    5px5

Leg raises

Rope crunch
    12plates (weight???)x10
    +25x10
    +50x10
    +50x10
    +75x10 (PR)

Leg press to calf press
    318x5
    367x5
    420x5
    420x5
    420x5

DB pullover
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

Weighted sit-ups
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10

I think that my rope crunches could have gone heavier but they were starting to strain my lower back a little too much at the heavier weight. Was pleased that I got the two PR's and ready for more. Today, I am still having a pretty good pump going on in my arms and torso, so maybe the build up that Grambo was talking about is kicking in!
    BPS Rep

26. Nice PR's

27. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Nice PR's
    Thanks buddy! My chiropractor said I probably shouldn't do the rope crunches for a while to let my bulged disc heal up. He gave me a list of ab exercises he thought would be helpful though. I've said it before but you gotta love a chiro that understands the lifting mentality!! Updates at lunch time today.
    BPS Rep

28. Feb. 11, 2012

Haven't really been noticing the "pump" all that much. I do when I lift, a while after a little more than normal and every now and again during the day. I would like to see the all day, randomly have to flex, full muscle pump that I have had with other products. It is getting better but I wonder if the cold weather and being out in it all the time doesn't affect it some. The energy that I get from the MM is great! I don't feel cracked out, my heart doesn't feel like it's going to explode, I don't have trouble breathing/ catching my breath and it doesn't make me have to run to the toilet. I tried mixing it with 12oz of water again and after trying it with less water the past few times, this time it tasted pretty decent. LOL!

Chest/ shoulders

Flat bench
    135x15
    205x5
    225x5
    245x3 (lower back spasmed so didn't go to 5)
    265x3 (just didn't have it tonight )
    225x5
    185x10

DB shoulder press
    40x5
    45x5
    55x5
    60x5
    60x5

DB raises Front and lateral
    15x5
    15x5
    15x5
    20x5
    20x5

Bent over DB raises
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x5
    60x5

Shoulder Rotations Internal and External
    20x5
    25x5
    25x5
    30x5
    35x5

Dips (body weight)
    3 sets of 5
    1 set of 25
    1 set of 20

Turn out the lights.
    BPS Rep

29. Nice bench numbers

What day are you on now?

The all day pump you are talking about does eventually come but it is definitely something that slowly builds up. I started noticing it really well maybe 3 weeks in if I recall correctly. It kinda snuck up on me! The cold weather definitely is not helping with it though that is a good point.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Nice bench numbers

What day are you on now?

The all day pump you are talking about does eventually come but it is definitely something that slowly builds up. I started noticing it really well maybe 3 weeks in if I recall correctly. It kinda snuck up on me! The cold weather definitely is not helping with it though that is a good point.

This is actually day seven of taking the D-Pol every day. I have to apologize for my misunderstanding of the dosing.
    BPS Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  5. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:43 PM