log: auto-immune, PES + testopro, igf2 long term experiment

dsohei

Awards
starting with igf2 to see what it does. 2 caps upon waking & sleep = nothing of note. increased to 3 caps = immediate lucid dreams, long & enjoyable, woke refreshed and relaxed. will use 3caps 2x/day for a few more days before increasing to the recommended 4 cps 2x day. will probably cycle the whole bottle which will last 1 month.

as soon as i understand what the igf2 does at max dose i will be adding in a pair or supps but i dont know which yet, the options i have are 1 bottle each of AT2, anabeta, erase, testopro.

will continue editing this post with lost of info about my personal auto-immune protocol which is diet-based with targeted supplementation.

auto-immune protocol draft 1: starting a few years ago things started to get worse & worse. i experimented with many different diets for months each, some of which probably set me back, but that's the hard learning process. after years of tests and research and diet/supp experimentation i am very close to healing
years of IBS/auto-immune symptoms due to leaky gut syndrome, tons of food intolerances, hypothyroid, adrenal fatigue, estrogen imbalances, low test, mood disorders, joint pain, fungal/yeast/candida infection...

i eat no dairy except for grass fed ghee, no yeasts, vinegars, fermented foods, grains, beans, nuts, seeds, seed oils, omega 6 oils/very low PUFA, low to no fiber, hardly any vegetables except for ginger, raw garlic. low FODMAP foods. no locust bean gum, xanthum gum, carrageenan

basically here's what i do eat:
protein: grass fed only ruminant/red meat animals including offal/liver. i eat a few ounces of raw grassfed liver every few days. main protein is grass fed jerky, some pastured eggs , occasional pastured bacon. also great lakes gelatin protein powder. some bcaas from usplabs.

carbs: still playing around with this, but dextrose & fruit digest the best & fastest, but not all fruits. starches constipate. some fruits may increase risk for skin fungal issues.

fats: coconut oil, non-bpa/non-gum coconut milk, grass fed ghee.

it is a very limited diet but it does taste good and provides lots of nutrients.

SUPPLEMENTS:
this is the leaky gut fixer supplement, it is expensive and no joke and it may not even be complete or work as well without the super limited anti-allergenic diet:

2x a day upon waking and sleeping:
1 tbsp Xymogen dff2000 powder (this is basically supplemental immune factors derivbed from dairy but with no active dairy constituents, basically a replacement for colostrum which supplies epithelial growth factor)
3 caps N-acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) derived from prawn, glucose + glutamine creates this naturally but with leaky gut we need more
1 tsp glutamine
1 tsp buffered vitamin c ascorbic acid powder
1 tsp TMG (methylator)
1 tsp slippery elm bark powder
4-5 caps of an AMP aloe product (digestinol, serovera)
1 tsp msm powder
1 tablet of time release N acetyl Cysteine
2 tablets gamma oryzanol
1 serving of a high quality 100,000 organism probiotic
1 serving (4-5grams) of a high quality prebiotic

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
starting with igf2 to see what it does. 2 caps upon waking & sleep = nothing of note. increased to 3 caps = immediate lucid dreams, long & enjoyable, woke refreshed and relaxed. will use 3caps 2x/day for a few more days before increasing to the recommended 4 cps 2x day. will probably cycle the whole bottle which will last 1 month.

as soon as i understand what the igf2 does at max dose i will be adding in a pair or supps but i dont know which yet, the options i have are 1 bottle each of AT2, anabeta, erase, testopro.

will continue editing this post with lost of info about my personal auto-immune protocol which is diet-based with targeted supplementation.

I love IGF-2 - you have a solid supplement there. You can stack it with ALL of the products you listed - have you used ALL of them before? As far as the first thing to stack with it, depends on your goal, but I would recommend either Erase or AnaBeta.

~Rosie~

dsohei

Awards
I love IGF-2 - you have a solid supplement there. You can stack it with ALL of the products you listed - have you used ALL of them before? As far as the first thing to stack with it, depends on your goal, but I would recommend either Erase or AnaBeta.

~Rosie~
i havent used any of them before, part of the reason for this log is to document and troubleshoot. thx for the tips and i will probably add in anabeta first, as i am wary of erase's effects on the joints and at2's excessive sweating... but i do not know what combos i am going to be doing for my first bottles of each. def igf2 for now though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i havent used any of them before, part of the reason for this log is to document and troubleshoot. thx for the tips and i will probably add in anabeta first, as i am wary of erase's effects on the joints and at2's excessive sweating... but i do not know what combos i am going to be doing for my first bottles of each. def igf2 for now though.
If you've never used any of them before, how about just using them all standalone first for at least a month before stacking them with anything else. As far as effects from each product re Erase and Alpha-T2, you may or may not experience some or all that others experience - remember that everyone is different and therefore does not have the same experience with everything as another.

Can I ask your age and training experience?

~Rosie~