Trying out Nimbus Nutrition samples

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

Trying out Nimbus Nutrition samples

So I have 2 of each; Poseidon, Poseidon Night Time and Blast. Thanks for Aaron and Nimbus for hooking me up

I took the Poseidon Mystic Raspberry 15 minutes ago mixed in cold water. Mixability was very good, I just poured the stuff into a glass of water and mixed with a spoon and voila. Taste was not amazing, but its not bad at all. I think they came up with a perfect name ''Mystic Raspberry'' I couldn't describe it better myself, the taste was raspberry-ish, its hard to explain the taste better because I have never tasted anything similar.

So I'm doing HIIT today on a treadmill, and I will take Blast before it. I was on a stim break but since Nimbus and Aaron were so friendly to send me samples I guess it would be a bit impolite if I didn't try it out.

And Night Time before bed
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank u, look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

And about the effects of Poseidon: I'm not sure what this product is for? Could someone enlighten me? I did feel a bit more ''fresh'' after enjoying it.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

So I took Blast Georgia Peach flavor, and oh my god, the taste is so good! The first reaction when I opened the sample package was wow! This stuff smells so good! And the flavor was awesome too, tastes like a sweet peach juice. Aaron send me more of this!

I will update about the effects after my workout. Cya.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero
    So I took Blast Georgia Peach flavor, and oh my god, the taste is so good! The first reaction when I opened the sample package was wow! This stuff smells so good! And the flavor was awesome too, tastes like a sweet peach juice. Aaron send me more of this!

I will update about the effects after my workout. Cya.
    Yeah when I ordered my sups I got everything in peach!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

Okay I did my cardio, effects were ''ok''. Didn't do anything amazing to me but I felt a bit more focused and driven to workout. It was the first time I used it and I was on a stim break so its hard to give a detailed review or compare it to other PWO's. Anyway I really liked the flavor. In a couple hours its Poseidon Night Time time!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Okay I did my cardio, effects were ''ok''. Didn't do anything amazing to me but I felt a bit more focused and driven to workout. It was the first time I used it and I was on a stim break so its hard to give a detailed review or compare it to other PWO's. Anyway I really liked the flavor. In a couple hours its Poseidon Night Time time!
    Glad u enjoyed the flavor. Seem like it might had an effect on your foucus
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Glad u enjoyed the flavor. Seem like it might had an effect on your foucus
    One of the best supplement flavors I've tasted. And yea it seems like Blast gave me more focus and energy.

About Poseidon Night Time, well flavor was Peach again, and it just makes me . Its hard to say if it had any effect on my sleep, I did sleep very well tho, I didn't wake up at night.

EDIT: Oh yeah I just remembered that in the morning my roommate was complaining that I snored pretty hard last night
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

One of the best supplement flavors I've tasted. And yea it seems like Blast gave me more focus and energy.

About Poseidon Night Time, well flavor was Peach again, and it just makes me . Its hard to say if it had any effect on my sleep, I did sleep very well tho, I didn't wake up at night.

EDIT: Oh yeah I just remembered that in the morning my roommate was complaining that I snored pretty hard last night
    Good, good man.
    Continue to have fun!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

So yesterday I tried out the rest of the samples I had and heres my small review of the products

Mixability would be a full 10 since they all mixed very easily in a glass of water.

Taste; they all tasted good. I really loved Georgia Peach and Southern Cherry but the kiwi and raspberry weren't bad at all.

Effects; hard to comment on this since I had only 2 packs of each. The PWO Blast was nice, I took it before cardio both times and I noticed a bit more energy and focus. Poseidon and Poseidon NT didn't really do much for me but I think these products require a longer time of use to get the most out of it.

Nice products, I'm pretty sure I will buy Poseidon NT peach flavor when it comes on NP for sale because of the good things I've heard about it on this forum + I kinda got addicted on the taste
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Thx for the review and feedback.
    You did a great job with this!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx for the review and feedback.
    You did a great job with this!
    Thanks for you for giving me this opportunity!

Any idea when Nimbus Nutrition will be available on NP?
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Thanks for you for giving me this opportunity!

Any idea when Nimbus Nutrition will be available on NP?
    Still working on that 1
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition samples
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 01:22 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition
    By benj851 in forum Supplements