Cracking Pnut's Shell with RS-Transaderm! Before and After Pics Will be Included!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
RS-Transaderm EXTREME TRANSFORM

Special shoutout to Need to Build Muscle and MidwestBeast to give me this logging opportunity*

What is RS-Transaderm?

tran.jpg

RS-Transaderm is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens.

These delicate active ingredients are delivered by advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Transaderm dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.

Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Transaderm not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Transaderm is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)

Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5)

These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17)

Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Transaderm is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry;

Transaderm won't cost you the hair-line!

Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Transaderm was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavoneand chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Transaderm?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

Increased motivational energy
Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

Enhanced strength during training
Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
Aggressive increase in appetite
Better sleep quality
Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)

Even without changes in diet or exercise Transaderm will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.

This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Transaderm? Do I have to take time off?

Since Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Transaderm be cycled to avoid inhibition.*

We recommend using Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.

* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Transaderm indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Transaderm over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Transaderm is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
2. Administer 4-5 pumps and apply to the skin*
3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry
Directions:

Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion. Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

A little about me
-5'11''
-156lbs
-15.1% body fat

Current goals: I am looking to get lean and shredded while maintaining current muscle and strength (and wouldn't mind making some gains in the process) . When flexed, I can see the outline of my upper 4 abs, but I really want to get the 6-pick look both in a flexed and un-flexed state, as well as clearly defined obliques. As far as the rest of my body, I am looking for just improved muscle definition. By the end of the rs-transaderm, I would love to to drop 2-3% of body fat (if I could make 4% I would be extremely pleased but won't worry too much because I don't want to drop calories too low) and eventually make it down to 9% body fat. From there on, I would follow up my training routine with lean gains. Considering one bottle of Transaderm-RS will last 60 days, I plan on running 2 seperate 4-week cycles (one in February, the other in April). During this 1st 4 week period, I will update log at least 4 times a week so make sure you stay sub'd so you can at least see the end results!

Current supplements and supplements I will be running with RS Transaderm:
Opti-Men Multivitamin, Whey Protein, Vitamin C, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Agmatine, Green tea extract, PLCAR, EC, and 11oxo

Current training regimen:
Monday: Chest day- dumbbell bench (normal, incline, and decline), cable chest press, dumbbell flys, pushups to exhaustion
Tuesday: 15min HIIT
Wednesday: Back and Core- dumbbell rows, lat pull downs, wide-grip pull ups, barbell straight-back straight-leg dead lift, decline medicine ball situps, crunches, planks, and a variety of other core routines.
Thursday: 15 min HIIT
Friday: Legs- straight bar squat, lunge squats, leg press, calf raises, leg curls, finish with 20min jog (8mph)
Saturday: Shoulders and arms- military dumbbell press, lateral and anterior dumbbell raises, straight bar raises, preacher curl, skull crushers, and then I finish the miscellaneous arm workouts
Sunday: Off

Starting January 30th, I am going to be entering a cutting phase and will be keeping calories just below maintenance at 1800-2000. Depending on physical activity, I will raise or lower this accordingly. My diet will be very clean keeping protein at 1.5g per lb of bodyweight. Fats will be monosaturated and healthy when possible, and main sources of carbs will be complex and structured around when I workout. I am not incorporating any extra cardio into my normal regime because M-F, I ride my bike to and from my university, which accounts for at least 30min low intensity cardio each day.

I have never used rs-transaderm and would love to see how it could greatly improve my cut. After a winter of lifting hard, I am ready to trim the fat. I recently purchased 11oxo and plan on running it at a low dose for cortisol control for the duration of February, and I feel these products would have an incredible synergistic effect: minimize muscle catabolism from cortisol with the provided boost, energy, and gains from rs-transaderm.

I will make sure to log about how RS-Transaderm is working in general, and will be sure to note any changes in:
-motivation
-endurance
-energy
-focus
-aggression
-libido

If you have any questions or want me to comment on anything else, just post in thread and I'll def answer them all

Quick Q&A
1. Really, you are cutting? Why don't you try to put on some muscle man...
-While someday my goal is to be around 175-180lbs at 10% bf, for now I'm trying to reverse at least 18 years of really poor dietary choices. As a kid, I never learned what "being full" meant. My idea of fullness after a meal was eating until it was physically uncomftable to eat another bite. In grade school, I started to notice I was maybe "a little" overweight, whereas in reality I was dangerously overweight (around 40lbs in the 4th grade).

With the help of my parents, I started to become more physically active and I did start to lose weight, but unfortunately alot of damage had been done- I feel as though I had developed a strong physiological dependence on food, and food brought me happiness- to restrict that happiness made alot of days really difficult. Throughout all of high school, my weight fluctuated significantly as I continued to yo-yo between losing weight and gaining it all back. I blamed it on slow metabolism, but the truth was even though I increased activity, it still would never counter the 3k-4k calories a day I was consuming.

Finally, freshmen year of college I really got my nutritional act together and started learning about healthier choices and fundamental components of a diet that I never really understood. I definitely was limited in gains by trying to get into shape too fast and not allowing muscles enough time to recover. During the summer, I swam 5 days a week and lifted 4... no doubt I was in the best shape of my life but was still not gaining the muscle. Eventually by the time senior year came around, I finally understood how to lift properly and how anyone can make some great gains with nothing more than an adequate diet and a multivitamin.

Why I still want to cut to a lower body weight:
Fortunately I have a relative who works in a lab, and I am able to get blood tests whenever I visit, but they live out of state so that's not always an option. I had a body tissue analysis, and this showed that I have an abnormal amount of stubborn subcutaneous chest and abdominal fat that was most likely caused by a really poor diet as a child. To make matters worse, tests showed that in these areas, aromatase levels were abnormally high.

My goal is to obliterate away these these greedy adipose deposits, normalize hormone levels, and then continue on with clean gains. Plus, I have always wanted that 6-pack- achieving one would just be a life accomplishment.

Starting pics: taken in morning after 12 hour fast to be consistent for follow up pics after cycle

Relaxed
1.jpg

Flexed
2.jpg

Relaxed
3.jpg

Flexed
4.jpg

Back
5.jpg

Let's do this guys! Time for some clean gains and get rid of that fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice....well done!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed. looking forward to seeing this work on you!

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Subbed. With dialed in diet and Transaderm you gonna kill it bro

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Thanks for sub'n! Pics are finally up at the bottom of my first post. RS-Transaderm should arrive by Friday! Can't wait for this log, and again, any questions just feel free to ask, and I'll report on anything you guys request

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 9
Anabolics 7
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 33
HokiePride Supplement Logs 56
mikeg313 General Chat 7