Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Lexagon Reviews SAN Launch Full Impact 4350 & SAN Fierce

Big thank you to Allieninja and SAN for hooking me up w/ a ton of samples. I've been looking at some of their products for a while, so when I saw the opportunity to try them I jumped.

Review #1: SAN Launch Full Impact 4350 Watermelon (also received Orange)

I took this Sat 1/28 before my AM workout. I took it about an hr after having my 5 egg whites. Was a little nervous about taking it on a near empty stomach and almost took a 1/2 dose, but decided to see what would happen. At worst I cut my workout short and come home. To my surprise it did not irritate my stomach at all. Mixed with 12oz water.

Taste = 10/10
I could smell the watermelon as soon as I opened the package. Had a great watermelon flavor, almost like a jolly rancher. Was definitely impressed since I love watermelon! :)

Mixibility= 10/10
Barely had to shake this to get it to mix, had a few floaters, but nothing an extra shake or 2 didn't fix.

Energy = 10/10
Great boost of energy! Kept me up and going through a looong workout! Didn't notice any jitters either. And no crash later, which I was afraid of.

Pumps = 6/10
Didn't notice anything different than usual in this dept. Wasn't bad, but it wasn't earth shattering either.

Stamina = 10/10
Definitely kept me in for the long haul. After my lifting I tortured myself with some HIIT and I made it through w/out any problems. Probably could have kept going even. Never felt run down or tired.

Overall = 9.2/10
Was impressed by the product and amazed by the flavor. A nice change from my usual.

Review #2 - SAN Fierce Tangy Orange

Took this Mon 1/30 after working before my workout. About 1 or so hrs after my last meal. Mixed with about 12oz water.

Taste = 4/10
Didn't notice a strong orange smell when I opened it. Took the first sip, bleh! Taste reminded me a little of cough sryup, but not as strong. The aftertaste wasn't any better. Definitely not a fan of taste, but I chugged the rest, wanted to see what it could do for my workout.

Mixibility= 10/10
Again, didn't have any problem mixing this. Had a slight orange ting, but nothing floating around.

Energy = 10/10
Did get a great boost of energy, which is always needed at the end of the day. Did not notice any tingles, but I'm not too concerned about that I know it was working.

Pumps = 8/10
Definitely noticed more of a pump with this one. More than usual, which lead to great results. Killed my workout and felt great after.

Stamina = 10/10
Thankfully this helped keep me going through my lifting and another round of HIIT. Focus and energy were there, leaving me with a nice long workout. No complaints.

Overall = 8.4/10
Other than the taste, i loved it. I don't have a sample of the wild cherry so I'm not sure if that's any different.

Overall both products did exactly what they said they would. If they all tasted as good as the Launch Watermelon it'd be hard to not take them.

My only complaint, and I'm not 100% sure it's all the fault of these products is that a few hours after taking both I had a raging headache. For Launch it started about 4-5 hrs after being out of the gym and having eaten something and lasted the rest of the the day. For Fierce, I feel asleep feeling eh, dull pain figured I could sleep it off, woke-up with another raging headache. Could have just been bad timing, but I don't typically get them at all. I'm willing to give the samples another shot, maybe this weekend or next week just to see. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt just a very strange occurance.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Oooh, didn't expect to see this here, thanks! Great review :) Glad you liked the products.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I like to spread the love :) Might as well I'm on both sights equally as much!

I'll give either Fierce or Launch another shot on Sat and update :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Review #3: SAN Launch Full Impact 4350 Orange

Decided to give Launch another shot, since it's only fair and I have plenty of samples.

Taste = 7/10
Not nearly as bad as the Fierce orange, but still not something I would want a tub of. Watermelon is definitely the way to go on this one. But I was able to drink it normally, so that's a huge plus.

Mixibility= 10/10
3-4 shakes, nothing too agressive and it was all gone. I actually let it sit for a minute while I was doing other things and noticed most of it mixed on it's own, pretty sweet.

Energy = 10/10
Definitely impressed with the energy. Took it w/ just a little food in my stomach (can't workout faster) Sat AM and I was ready to go by gym time. Lasted ALL day (seriously), never got tired or crashed which is great!

Pumps = 8/10
Felt pretty good, even-though I don't do direct bicep work most days I can still feel the pump.

Stamina = 10/10
Gave me that extra boost to rock through some HIIT after lifting circuits. Defin

Overall = 9/10
Definitely had me on this one despite the flavor. No headaches or crashing afterwards, so whatever happened the weekend before was certainly my fault ... LOL Glad I gave it another shot. If I had to buy Launch 4350 I would def go for the Watermelon though. I was really glad that the energy kept w/ me throughout the day. Never noticed a drop and I was sitting outside watching college softball all day. Yay! :)

D3Baseball

Awards
This is great and I'm really glad to see that you didn't have a headache on your second go-round. Launch 4350 is an amazing focus booster and it's underappreciated IMO.

Hope you give Fierce another go soon and report back.

I really appreciate your honesty in the reviews. You're by no means required to like the product and it only helps SAN for you to tell us everything about your experience. Thanks again!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
This is great and I'm really glad to see that you didn't have a headache on your second go-round. Launch 4350 is an amazing focus booster and it's underappreciated IMO.

Hope you give Fierce another go soon and report back.

I really appreciate your honesty in the reviews. You're by no means required to like the product and it only helps SAN for you to tell us everything about your experience. Thanks again!
Saturday will be round #2 with Fierce. Despite the flavor, I loved the product. So I'm hoping it will be headache free as well. I just need to remember to eat :)

I see no point in lying in a review, like you said it helps the companies to know what people like/dislike about the products. It's only fair to be honest about it. Not everything works for everybody :)

I was very impressed by 4350 this go around, the fact that it lasted most of the day amazed me and there was no crash. Just sorta gradually wore off. Great!

D3Baseball

Awards
Saturday will be round #2 with Fierce. Despite the flavor, I loved the product. So I'm hoping it will be headache free as well. I just need to remember to eat :)

I see no point in lying in a review, like you said it helps the companies to know what people like/dislike about the products. It's only fair to be honest about it. Not everything works for everybody :)

I was very impressed by 4350 this go around, the fact that it lasted most of the day amazed me and there was no crash. Just sorta gradually wore off. Great!
This is what happens with well-formulated products :D Lots of different things in there that you can "feel" with different half-lives, MOAs, etc.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that a SAN 2011-2012 calendar they also tossed in there for you?? If yes, in for review of that!! :deal:

Huge Lanuch fan myself...awesome review Lexi! :bigok:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid reviews. who is the chick in the mag though :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Is that a SAN 2011-2012 calendar they also tossed in there for you?? If yes, in for review of that!! :deal:

Huge Lanuch fan myself...awesome review Lexi! :bigok:
Catalog of product, which is cool. I would have reviewed a calendar ;) talk about motivation!

FIERCE round #2 this AM lets see how it goes :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome can't wait to see what your thoughts are.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Review #4 - SAN Fierce Tangy Orange (2nd time)

Took this Sat 2/11 Sat AM w/ 12oz H2O and 1 scoop RecoverPro

Taste = 4/10
So I mixed 1 scoop recoverpro w/ this and I could still taste the flavor. Made it a little easier to get down, but orange just isn't my flavor.

Mixibility= 10/10
Again, didn't have any problem mixing this. Had a slight orange ting, but nothing floating around.

Energy = 10/10
Great boost of energy for a Sat AM workout. Took about 15-20 mins to kick in and I was amped and ready to go :)

Pumps = 8/10
Wonderful as always :)

Stamina = 10/10
No complaints here, 1hr long workout + 20 mins cardio ... still had loads of energy. Wanted to stay longer, but had places to be.

Overall = 8.4/10
Other than the taste, i loved it. I don't have a sample of the wild cherry so I'm not sure if that's any different.

Again another epic workout on Fierce. This time I ate right after and no headache, no crash and nothing bad. Guessing the first one was just weird timing. Slept fine last night too. Definitely gave me the edge I needed to get through a grueling workout and push myself to the limit, srs. Thinking about making Fierce/Launch my go-to for Sat workouts! :) If it wasn't' for the orange I'd be all over it .. haha!

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm glad you had a great workout with Fierce, that's a pretty common thing :p

I appreciate the honesty on taste, I suppose orange isn't for everyone. I love orange flavored things and while Fierce isn't my favorite, I don't mind it. I'm surprised we didn't get you any wild cherry, but it sounds like if you choose to buy that'll be the go-to flavor.

Very happy that you didn't have any headaches - I couldn't figure out why you would have in the first place, so it's good that it was just a coincidence the first time.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
You still taking this?
I'm keeping it for my rough Saturday workouts (like the one I have this coming weekend). Works great and I love it, just a little much for me to take after work (since that's when I've been going. Might switch to Fri & Sat since I now have both those days off.

Are you looking for something new?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lex. This new log we meaning Cathie aka chevy6s chick and I are doing is for both male and females. I am sure she could use your support as well as all the other females on board.