Transforming for the Showcase of The Immortals with NTBM and RS Transaderm!

Thepaul7

Awards
Hello All! Here is the start of my Transaderm Log. First I would like to thank MidwestBeast and NTBM for giving me this opportunity!

Now a little about the product.

Now a little about me:
Height: 6'2"
Weight:185
I have never ran anything hormonal before and only used a few test boosters and AIs in the past.
I am very interested in this product because not only will it be my first experience with using hormones, this will also be my first use of a transdermal product. That part is intriguing because my stomach is so sensitive to most all supplements that anything that will bypass the digestive tract sounds right up my alley.

I am currently training on a lean bulk, but I would be happy with a solid recomp as well which I believe this product is really geared towards.
I currently train using the PHAT (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) and feel it really suits me and the volume would be a good fit for the extra recovery Transaderm should provide.

During my days off I utilize Convict Conditioning, which I started a few weeks ago.

My Diet is mostly Primal. I try to get in a lot of Protein, Fats, Carbs from vegetables, fruits, Sweet potatoes. The main thing is I try to be grain free as much as I can. This is mostly because I have a strong adverse reaction to gluten and I just feel a lot better when I elminate it from my diet.

Now for the theme of this Log as you maybe can tell from the title is that I am going to Wrestlemania 28 in Miami Florida on April first. So I think it would be fun to give the log some wrestling flair (WOOOOOO! sorry....) and even though I know I won't look like a superstar by the end, at least I can look good on South Beach right!?

I will post my start pictures when my Transaderm comes in.

Lets Get this Started!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck-transaderm is very nice!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-off to a great start!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start to the log bro!! Can't wait to see how this goes for you. Subbed!!

Love the wrestling theme BTW ;)

Thepaul7

Awards
Thanks a lot guys! I can't wait to get this started.

Thepaul7

Awards
While I am waiting I would like some feedback on where to apply the Transaderm. I know the shoulders and upper back are good, but I had also read that a pump to the sack was good because it has a high conversion to DHT, thus great for aggression and adding lean mass. Would adding a single pump each day there change this from a mild compound to something else that would produce great shutdown? If this is the case would it be wise to do an EOD application down there or just leave it to the upper body?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I am waiting I would like some feedback on where to apply the Transaderm. I know the shoulders and upper back are good, but I had also read that a pump to the sack was good because it has a high conversion to DHT, thus great for aggression and adding lean mass. Would adding a single pump each day there change this from a mild compound to something else that would produce great shutdown? If this is the case would it be wise to do an EOD application down there or just leave it to the upper body?
You are right. Application to shoulders and upper back are best. Putting a pump or two on the sack will give more DHT conversion which can equal more LBM gain. As far as the amount it affects shutdown....there should be no noticeable difference to my knowledge between a normal application and putting it on the sack. The shutdown is affected by your dose and length of use. Stick to recommended dose and Moore than 6 weeks use and it will be minimal shutdown. The more dose and length you go the more shutdown there will be ;)

PatRock

Awards
Subbed. Hope this works well for you. I'm thinking about using transaderm w/andromass v2.