Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after a long wait i was told that the best mode i won in a beast nutrition promo has finally been sent.....i hope to get it today or tomorrow if it was sent when i was told it was...real excited to try this, i haven't used any beast products before, but the ing panel on beast mode looks real interesting....i have tried nearly every pre workout and stim that is available-i don't workout without them, so looking forward to how beast mode stacks up...just coming off a cycle where i gained 13lbs, so i will be doing a lot of high rep, high volume workouts with lots of cardio-mainly i like weighted stairclimbing, and treadmill for cardio, but if weather holds up i am going to include outdoor activities like basketball and tennis........hope it comes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well the mail came....guess what....yup, no beast mode....c.mon beast, i want my beast mode!!!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did ship? Maybe it got lost in the mail? Did you get a tracking number? I would message a rep..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was told it shipped 12-22...then fl3x told me early last week a mistake was made, and it was being shipped...just not getting it....i have been very patient....up to now!!!! i know fl3x has my back, but can only do so much.....waiting for a beast rep to chime in and verify that it has actually been shipped or if i am just wasting my time waiting......too bad to, i was really excited to try it!!!!!!!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get this guy his beast mode !!!! He is old and grumpy !!!! Hahah

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna see how this works for you. I know you like your stims. So if you like it I'm buying some !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for this!! Good luck Tom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sitting here waiting for the mail.....hoping my beast mode might actually come today, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh well, no beast mode.......again.........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sitting here waiting for mail to come, hoping today might be the day my beast mode actually comes!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fingers crossed for Beast Mode.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing.......no beast mode, AGAIN!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
i was told it shipped 12-22...then fl3x told me early last week a mistake was made, and it was being shipped...just not getting it....i have been very patient....up to now!!!! i know fl3x has my back, but can only do so much.....waiting for a beast rep to chime in and verify that it has actually been shipped or if i am just wasting my time waiting......too bad to, i was really excited to try it!!!!!!!!!
I bet a member of the New England Patriots stole it since you are in Indy. Probably Tom Brady... that b@st@rd.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed I loved my samples

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I bet a member of the New England Patriots stole it since you are in Indy. Probably Tom Brady... that b@st@rd.
At least we know it wasn't the ravens, or they would have dropped it.....or kicked it wide left....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for following along guy's, hopefully beast really has[will]send me the beast mode so i can do this log and the beast mode justice!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
da nada, nein, walang ani mo....nothing.....no damn beast mode AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won a bunch of samples, it took awhile to get them. (A bit over 2 weeks) I bet you get them. Remember a watched pot never boils!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomtom, if I don't hear any positive word back tomorrow I am going to send you the rest of my current tub to get you started at very least. Should be about 2 weeks left in it. I am obligated to a log right now and wont be able to use it so it's all yours buddy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tomtom, if I don't hear any positive word back tomorrow I am going to send you the rest of my current tub to get you started at very least. Should be about 2 weeks left in it. I am obligated to a log right now and wont be able to use it so it's all yours buddy.
no way, my friend...you are not who i hold responsible!!! it was a beast promo, not a fl3x magnum promo...i am ok with waiting, as long as i know it really, truely, actually, honest to goodness is coming, lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. I don't remember seeing that Team Chevy6 had to wait too long. Could have missed that though. Either way it sucks! Here's hoping for tomorrow or Monday!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hoping it comes today!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Waiting sucks..
yeah, even more when it doesn't come....nothing today-AGAIN!!! now i have to wait until monday aftrnoon to even have another shot at getting it....that is if it were ever sent in the 1st place!!! i guess the higherups at beast sports are too busy over at bb.. to care about us peons here at AM? only person at beast that seems to give a crap is fl3x, and now they aren't returning his calls, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. I don't remember seeing that Team Chevy6 had to wait too long. Could have missed that though. Either way it sucks! Here's hoping for tomorrow or Monday!
longhorn said in the thread that all of the packages had been sent on or before dec 22!!!! no way a package sent then would not have arrived by now...just saying............besides, chevy made a mistake on his addy that caused his delay, i have given fl3x my addy twice to confirm!!! only conclusion i can come up with is that it never shipped in the 1st place!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If no word by tomorrow you get my Beast Mode from me. It's not teabagged.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have some beast mode samples you can have Tom:wave:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mail just came...no beast mode!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:'(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
waiting on the mail....maybe today is the day????