G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Want to give a quick shout out to Matt(Dsade) and Genomyx for giving me the opportunity to be a beta tester for Glycemix. Received it yesterday even though postman came by Saturday but since no one was around and Dsade asked for a delivery confirmation my postman didn't leave it behind :(

You can never go wrong with someone sending you some purp powder in a ziploc bag. Matt also said to supply our own 70cc or so scooper which I was glad that i saved my old school Karbolyn scooper(50.8g)

A little about me I work for a big corporation in which i do from 10-12 hours daily and I am also in charge of bootcamps at my local gym. I'm trying to cut calories wherever i can but won't say I'm cutting just carefully watching my intake.

I am presently on the PHAT program but modified since my job can be nuts at times i will be using Glycemyx on my busy and long days to add extra carbs in my system

Since I know Glycemix is very versatile i will be trying it out intra(alone), intra(sizeOn pre-contest), pre-with SlinSane, and postWO. We will see what works better for my body and once i find the sweet spot ill stick to that.

Since I will test it out at the beginning for intraWO and preWO I will be looking for endurance and recovery

Lets get it started.....

First day i decided to try it alone intra and see how my workout went. Mixed very well, a bit thicker than what i expected but it is a carb source so it shouldn't be surprise. It has a taste that i can't really put my finger on but to describe it more in the grape taste but for now lets say its indescribable ;)
Today was lower body so i knew my legs were going to be fried at the end so i sipped on Glycemyx throughout my workout. Also I mixed it in about 12oz water. Noticed that my endurance was on and poppin' at the end of my workout i really didn't slow down or wanted to stop even though my workout was over. I wasn't tired like on my other lower body workout days just wanted to keep on going like the energizer bunny. For now I really like it intra but will try it tomorrow mixed in with SizeOn pre-contest since it has minimal carbs in it. Today is one of my long days so will report back on how my recovery goes.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds good man. How many carbs in a serving?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sounds good man. How many carbs in a serving?
Around 39g give or take a few since we provided our own scoop. Hopefully once its out on the market the scoop they provide will give you a better idea on the grams per scoop

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Mid day update- haven't changed my meals or anything but for some reason I have more gas than usual. But won't directly point the finger at Glycemyx lets see what the rest of the day and tomorrow brings.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Second day on Glycemyx and feeling good, got some well needed rest and woke up a bit sore from my lower body workout. Today I mixed it with SizeOn pre contest and this tasted freaking awesome. If I would describe it to Jamba Juice or Robeks shakes. More into an Acai shake than a grape even though SizeOn was grape flavored. Did some back and shoulders today and was sipping through my workout on Glyxemix by the end of the workout i was exhausted since I wasn't use to working out both back and shoulders. Shoulders were on FYRE!!! Didnt really take me much to catch my breath and think what else I could do, so i did some abs. Noticed that Glycemyx keeps my endurance up high, which is great since my body is not use to this workout program. Cant wait to try it out tomorrow with SlinSane.

Will report back if the gas continues like the previous day

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Ok had to teach a bootcamp today so I decided to take Glycemyx with my postWO protein shake which was Protean vanilla batter cake. The taste wasn't overpowering of the protein so definitely can be another way to drink Glycemyx. Like usual it was thick but both are products that become thicker with milk or water.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yay Yay blame the gas on something else, haven't had it all day :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in this. Will follow along from this point. :)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how well it works combined with Slin Sane.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice stuff out the gate.good to see matt around again

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alrighty then today was SlinSane day. Workout was too easy had a real good pump weights seemed to push themselves but heres the Big Booty Butt...my energy was low. I guess since i didn't take a preWO which either I take coffee or a preWO(I need my caffeine) but didn't know how my body would react by mixing both. Woke up popped a SlinSane and about 15 minutes later drank Glycemyx, not a huge fan of the indescribable flavor by itself but still wanted to try it out. This time around I kind of got a taste of masa which if you're Latino you know what it is. Masa is short for masa de maíz, a maize (corn) dough made from freshly prepared hominy. Its not my fav to just drink alone but for this test it was done. About 20 minutes later I started my lower body hypertrophy and quickly noticed massive vascularity in my legs and calves. So SlinSane and Glycemyx are perfect together pump was awesome so carbs were absorbed but my only downfall in this is that my energy was low. Will report back how my recovery goes and any issues that arise throughout the day.

Since I workout early in the morning its pretty hard to time SlinSane, Glycemyx and a preWO but will test it out next week lets see if i don't get the bubble guts :)

I really like mixing Glycemyx and SizeOn preContest, love the taste and endurance for intra. So for right now that gets my vote but till I take SS, GCX and my preWO i won't be 100% but will definitely try it next week.

Will post up soon....

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Just wanted to report, there is more muscle fullness...that is all :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Good times good times at the gym today did some sealfit workouts which is a bit of crossfit but with more military in it. Finally was able to work Glycemyx in my preworkout regimen. Took my pre 15 minutes prior with slinsane then GCX. Throughout the workout I was able to hang even with squats mixed in with burpee pull ups, was a lil winded but pushed through it. Glycemyx is great endurance wise and gives you awesome muscle fullness. I still love it intra because I don't like mixing so many products at one time. I usually get the bubble guts. Only thing as of right now is my stomach is acting up but my diet has enjoyed lots and lots of fiber :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
;)

i'll just leave this here:

Posted by Matt - Glycemyx is already a powerhouse, as both an meal replacement and workout adjunct (loving it preworkout.) write up and full release coming soon, but the product is a blend of whole oats, a special whole purple sweet potato powder with high anthocyanin content, and glucomannan (konica). Time to jettison the maltodextrin, and the insulin rollercoaster.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Can't wait for tomorrow morning, itching for some Glycemyx :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Love sippin' on the syrup I mean Glycemyx...I added some Agmatine to my preWO and took my Glycemyx intraWO. Love the the way it gave me pumps and endurance through my workout. Wonder if this can become one of my staples or will my body get use to it. Not on a cut but by the way it cuts my appetite and makes me feel full I bet you could drop some serious weight while using Glycemyx.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Do you feel bloated at all from Glycemyx?
No not at all but I've been a bit gassy but I am taking a few digestive enzymes so it could be from that. Sort of feel full like I ate a bowl of oatmeal but not bloated

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I don't really like posting pics but after todays leg workout out I took a pic don't really get this veiny but i did take SlinSane with Glycemyx. Cant really tell much from the pic but they're nasty :) even had a girl say "ewww" to my veins lol

nuff said......

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this girl have the same response to all veiny things?

Prude.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looking fuller on shoulder day and recovery has been a lot faster on Glycemyx

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Long week was long gotta thank the service for giving me lots and lots to do :thumbsdown: but back at it today with the PHAT program and today called for upper body heavy day. my strength has gone up a bit on a few workout which is penlay rows and db bench press
U use to do 225 on penlay rows but now have gone up to 230 and with db bench i have gone from 110 to 120 with my boy as a spotter. I am really liking Glycemyx pre workout about 15 minutes after i down a Slin Sane. The pumps are killer. Only big thing i have noticed is that I'm gassy all day after i drink it but Gut Health has minimized it.

Runnning low already since i have given out some to a "rowdy" guy since he is my boy and gives me great feedback as well. :) Just hope that Genomyx comes out with Glycemyx before i run out.

Will post back as soon as i can