Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

FINAL PICS TONIGHT!!!!! and may i say they are lookin pretty good, except still hav some flab on the chest
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    FINAL PICS TONIGHT!!!!! and may i say they are lookin pretty good, except still hav some flab on the chest
    Look forward to seeing your progress. Good job
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Final weight: 177lbs

Afters!!!!!

Unflexed

Flexed

Final Review:

Taste: 10/10 Out of the MM flavor line, fresh fruit is by far the best out of all of them. Not too sweet, not too sour, flavor tastes exactly like a fresh bowl of fruits. Not only one of the best flavors of the MM line but one of the best tasting preworkouts, Purus nailed this one

Mixability: 8/10
    The cherry limeade i logged a few months ago mixed well but not as good other preworkouts on the market, i always had to re add water after i down'd it and go for another round. this one mixed a little better and later realized if you add about 20oz of water itll all go down at once and taste was even better.

Pump: 12/10 ya thats right, 12!!!!!!!! i had amazing pumps when i did MM alone last time but when adding the dpol, holy sh!!!!!!!!t. pumps were so insane throughout almost every workout and im talking about like an SD pump. sometimes i had to skip a couple workouts cuz i kept cramping up and stayed pumped throughout the day. Dpol made such an incredible difference and def my new DAA staple.

Aggression: 10/10, 1 of 3 out of many preworkouts that gets me real aggressive at the gym. 10-20min after i take my dose, im walkin toward the locker room ready to beat the next guys ass that gives me a hard look. i get upstairs to the weights and my mind goes crazy, i pick up the weights and make em my bit**!! many days i threw in extra sets and reps just cuz i couldnt get enough

Focus: 10/10 i dont know what it was about this stuff but focus was one of my favorite things about this stack. u get to the gym and u dont wanna talk to anyone, u just wanna lift. between sets i found myself starin in the mirror with a blank or angry face thinkin if i should go higher weight, more sets, more workouts more more more!!!! i had my cousin and a few friends come up to me a few times startin a convo and gave em a "big fu** off. we're here to lift, u wanna socialize, the bit** bar(cafe) is downstairs."

Vascularity 10/10 veins and gettin ripped is somethin i always hope to get out of a product and boy did i get it outa this stuff. second week of my cycle new veins were coming out of places i never thought i would ever get em to come out of. at least 5 new veins on each arm and a few on the shoulders where they never ever came out. not only that but also got that lining that runs through the middle of the chest. got some compliments from people on how i lost body fat and gained muscle

Strength: 8/10 i never expect to get strength outa anything but hormonal products but proven wrong i was. strength went up on everything, not by much but enough to be happy with. finally made it to 100 dumbells on incline and that made me very happy.

Endurance: 10/10 i do cardio before lifts just cuz it gets me ready and heated. i hop on the treadmill and i dont wanna get off, it makes you just keep going like the energy bunny. once u think ur energy is gone after a good run, u are wrong!!!!! so much energy you get with this stack that its unbelievable. like i mentioned earlier, just wanted to keep doin more reps, sets and weights

Muscle: 10/10
    shirts got tighter and waist line stayed the same. everything def got bigger and a goal i was really hoping on was to build the chest and it did, i still have a long way too go on it but a def noticeable difference. oh and many females noticed the size gain enough said
    Libido: 10/10 lil buddy is always askin for play time now and sometimes at the randomest times when im not thinkin or lookin at anything of arousal.

Final: 9.9/10 this is by far one of the best stacks you can use for energy, muscle growth, fat loss, libdo increase, pumps everything!!!!!!!!!!! u literally get it all and then some. i strongly urge everyone to try this stack out if ur looking for something new and proven to work or if ur a veteran and lookin for another round with this stuff. and lemme throw this in, all of this was describing one scoop of MM, try 2 scoops like myself and get ready for the hulk to come out
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Awsome final review!
    I def noticed a difference in the picture.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks man. still got some dpol till wednesday then shreddin up in my new log. hit the gym today with just dpol and dam i missed the MM lol still had awesome pumps but miss that energy kick
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

one more quick thanks to Grambo and Purus Labs for giving me this chance to try out 2 of their top products that i have been wanting to try is so long!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.18%

Good job man. I def see a difference especially in the arms.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Good job man. I def see a difference especially in the arms.
    thanks a lot brother. gonna be shreddin next month and hoppin on halo cycle in april, maybe some SD to kick start and for some extra size. gonna call it "phatmike hits the wilpit cloning vat"
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.18%

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

thanks a lot brother. gonna be shreddin next month and hoppin on halo cycle in april, maybe some SD to kick start and for some extra size. gonna call it "phatmike hits the wilpit cloning vat"
    Lol, I'm flattered.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Thanks buddy, great job on the review!!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Thanks buddy, great job on the review!!
    x2!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 07:03 PM
  2. AMS Pump Fixx review (sponsored)
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:38 AM
  3. AMS Pump Fixx Sponsored Log
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:30 PM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. Hypertrop-x/Hyper PUMP log (sponsored)
    By Speed321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 08:14 PM