Marinating a Fresh PuMp(Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. day 26: cardio and abs. wanted to do legs but was wiped out with the abs workouts. was sweatin like crazy on the treadmill and abs had a nice pump. abs are comin is somewhat, couldnt stop lookin in the mirror at the gym lol cant wait to post final pics. saturday and home, kinda mad but whatever.


    cable crunch
    9 x 15
    10 x 15
    11 x 15

    dumbell side bend
    50 x 25
    50 x 30
    55 x 25

    flat bench leg raise
    15 reps
    20 reps
    15 reps

    flat bench leg pull in
    30 reps
    25 reps
    25 reps

    another oblique workout i dont no name
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)


  2. So have a couple questions and maybe Grambo can attest to it better as well...

    I've read some where that some noticed a rash from DAA, u noticed anything Mike?

    Also it may not be cost effective but has any1 tried taking MM everyday? Considering it does provide energy, creatine and BCAAs?
    Just seems like the stims may be powerful!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So have a couple questions and maybe Grambo can attest to it better as well...

    I've read some where that some noticed a rash from DAA, u noticed anything Mike?

    Also it may not be cost effective but has any1 tried taking MM everyday? Considering it does provide energy, creatine and BCAAs?
    Just seems like the stims may be powerful!
    i have not noticed any rash at all. is ther a specific place people are gettin it cuz maybe i didnt look there?

    i have been takin it everyday cuz i do cardio everyday and is an awesome energy booster and i like to get my creatine in everyday.
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

    i have not noticed any rash at all. is ther a specific place people are gettin it cuz maybe i didnt look there?

    i have been takin it everyday cuz i do cardio everyday and is an awesome energy booster and i like to get my creatine in everyday.
    Has the effects diminished a bit with use over time?

    For the rash ankles.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. no rash at all and very random place to get one imo lol the rush isnt what it was like at the beginning but i still get a great pump and great energy. im pretty sure if i up the dose the rush will be back but im happy where im at and think i have about 2 scoop left. think im gonna kill the tub today for legs today and finish dpol by itself so i can get a rest from stims when i start my new log
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    no rash at all and very random place to get one imo lol the rush isnt what it was like at the beginning but i still get a great pump and great energy. im pretty sure if i up the dose the rush will be back but im happy where im at and think i have about 2 scoop left. think im gonna kill the tub today for legs today and finish dpol by itself so i can get a rest from stims when i start my new log
    Rash from DAA...

    U up to 2 scoops of marinade? Wow!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Rash from DAA...

    U up to 2 scoops of marinade? Wow!
    lol never got any rash from any daa product i've used.

    im a stim junky lol ill take anything thatll get me wired. i even miss the clen jitters
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  8. That's scary lol.
    I hate to get pumped up.
    The only time I like a lot of energy is if I'm about to kick some ones ass other wise I'm laid da phuck back haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. lmaoooo gotta be ready when some guy jacks ur weights
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  10. If u like stims do 2 caps of fat smack with 1 scoop of MM.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. sounds like fun lol they still got 1,3 dimeth in it?
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    sounds like fun lol they still got 1,3 dimeth in it?
    Yes sir.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. didnt see it in the ingredient list at nutra though. just outa opinion, what u think is the strongest stim. supposedly ephedra extract is from other opinions around the gym but i popped a stimerex es last week and didnt feel ****
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    didnt see it in the ingredient list at nutra though. just outa opinion, what u think is the strongest stim. supposedly ephedra extract is from other opinions around the gym but i popped a stimerex es last week and didnt feel ****
    I'll be honest I'm not a huge stim person because 1) I crash 2) I don't like to rely on them 3) I hate withdrawals 4) I never was a heavy soda or coffee drinker.
    I didn't really like to rely on them. Good sleep should be effective enough. Caffeine is not really that bad, it's the 1,3 that gets ya!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. lol weak sauce bro.

    Name:  afafd4bb4d352811765f167e07946326.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  21.0 KB
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  16. Ephedrine is strong but 1,3 DMA is easily on its level. Seems to be individualistic though.
    Worst best was old SX ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  17. Haven't heard any rashes either
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. Day 27: legs and cardio. took my last scoops today and gonna end the log in a few days till i run outa dpol, should be till wednesday. had a pretty good workout today. same strength as last week but got an extra rep or 2 in each workout and currently am pretty sore. had some sushi tonight which was a big mistake because i hate sushi and got pretty annoyed by someone that was with the group. order 2 dpols yesterday cuz i really like the effects of it. the pump on it is awesome
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    Day 27: legs and cardio. took my last scoops today and gonna end the log in a few days till i run outa dpol, should be till wednesday. had a pretty good workout today. same strength as last week but got an extra rep or 2 in each workout and currently am pretty sore. had some sushi tonight which was a big mistake because i hate sushi and got pretty annoyed by someone that was with the group. order 2 dpols yesterday cuz i really like the effects of it. the pump on it is awesome
    Nice man with the pumps on d-pol!
    Did you notice any acne?

    Seemed pretty strong on the shoulders during this log that's for sure.
    What was the deal with you diet? U ate carbs everyday or cycled?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice man with the pumps on d-pol!
    Did you notice any acne?

    Seemed pretty strong on the shoulders during this log that's for sure.
    What was the deal with you diet? U ate carbs everyday or cycled?
    another thing i luve is the fact that my bicep veins are always popped out now lol no acne at all but idk if its just me but did start shed again around week 3 like it does when on a PH. but it could also be due to some stress i've been having.

    diet was clean, 2500-2700 calries/day, protein was 200-250(2-3 shakes a day) and only complex carbs if i had any and got in 80-100carbs weekdays and 175-200g carbs on weekends to help with some recovery but also did more cardio weekends
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  21. FINAL PICS TONIGHT!!!!! and may i say they are lookin pretty good, except still hav some flab on the chest
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    FINAL PICS TONIGHT!!!!! and may i say they are lookin pretty good, except still hav some flab on the chest
    Look forward to seeing your progress. Good job

  23. Final weight: 177lbs


    Afters!!!!!


    Unflexed




    Flexed






















    Final Review:

    Taste: 10/10 Out of the MM flavor line, fresh fruit is by far the best out of all of them. Not too sweet, not too sour, flavor tastes exactly like a fresh bowl of fruits. Not only one of the best flavors of the MM line but one of the best tasting preworkouts, Purus nailed this one

    Mixability: 8/10
    The cherry limeade i logged a few months ago mixed well but not as good other preworkouts on the market, i always had to re add water after i down'd it and go for another round. this one mixed a little better and later realized if you add about 20oz of water itll all go down at once and taste was even better.

    Pump: 12/10 ya thats right, 12!!!!!!!! i had amazing pumps when i did MM alone last time but when adding the dpol, holy sh!!!!!!!!t. pumps were so insane throughout almost every workout and im talking about like an SD pump. sometimes i had to skip a couple workouts cuz i kept cramping up and stayed pumped throughout the day. Dpol made such an incredible difference and def my new DAA staple.

    Aggression: 10/10, 1 of 3 out of many preworkouts that gets me real aggressive at the gym. 10-20min after i take my dose, im walkin toward the locker room ready to beat the next guys ass that gives me a hard look. i get upstairs to the weights and my mind goes crazy, i pick up the weights and make em my bit**!! many days i threw in extra sets and reps just cuz i couldnt get enough

    Focus: 10/10 i dont know what it was about this stuff but focus was one of my favorite things about this stack. u get to the gym and u dont wanna talk to anyone, u just wanna lift. between sets i found myself starin in the mirror with a blank or angry face thinkin if i should go higher weight, more sets, more workouts more more more!!!! i had my cousin and a few friends come up to me a few times startin a convo and gave em a "big fu** off. we're here to lift, u wanna socialize, the bit** bar(cafe) is downstairs."

    Vascularity 10/10 veins and gettin ripped is somethin i always hope to get out of a product and boy did i get it outa this stuff. second week of my cycle new veins were coming out of places i never thought i would ever get em to come out of. at least 5 new veins on each arm and a few on the shoulders where they never ever came out. not only that but also got that lining that runs through the middle of the chest. got some compliments from people on how i lost body fat and gained muscle

    Strength: 8/10 i never expect to get strength outa anything but hormonal products but proven wrong i was. strength went up on everything, not by much but enough to be happy with. finally made it to 100 dumbells on incline and that made me very happy.

    Endurance: 10/10 i do cardio before lifts just cuz it gets me ready and heated. i hop on the treadmill and i dont wanna get off, it makes you just keep going like the energy bunny. once u think ur energy is gone after a good run, u are wrong!!!!! so much energy you get with this stack that its unbelievable. like i mentioned earlier, just wanted to keep doin more reps, sets and weights

    Muscle: 10/10
    shirts got tighter and waist line stayed the same. everything def got bigger and a goal i was really hoping on was to build the chest and it did, i still have a long way too go on it but a def noticeable difference. oh and many females noticed the size gain enough said
    Libido: 10/10 lil buddy is always askin for play time now and sometimes at the randomest times when im not thinkin or lookin at anything of arousal.

    Final: 9.9/10 this is by far one of the best stacks you can use for energy, muscle growth, fat loss, libdo increase, pumps everything!!!!!!!!!!! u literally get it all and then some. i strongly urge everyone to try this stack out if ur looking for something new and proven to work or if ur a veteran and lookin for another round with this stuff. and lemme throw this in, all of this was describing one scoop of MM, try 2 scoops like myself and get ready for the hulk to come out
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  24. Awsome final review!
    I def noticed a difference in the picture.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. thanks man. still got some dpol till wednesday then shreddin up in my new log. hit the gym today with just dpol and dam i missed the MM lol still had awesome pumps but miss that energy kick
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  26. one more quick thanks to Grambo and Purus Labs for giving me this chance to try out 2 of their top products that i have been wanting to try is so long!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  27. Good job man. I def see a difference especially in the arms.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Good job man. I def see a difference especially in the arms.
    thanks a lot brother. gonna be shreddin next month and hoppin on halo cycle in april, maybe some SD to kick start and for some extra size. gonna call it "phatmike hits the wilpit cloning vat"
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

    thanks a lot brother. gonna be shreddin next month and hoppin on halo cycle in april, maybe some SD to kick start and for some extra size. gonna call it "phatmike hits the wilpit cloning vat"
    Lol, I'm flattered.

  30. Thanks buddy, great job on the review!!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. AMS Pump Fixx review (sponsored)
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 08:38 AM
  3. AMS Pump Fixx Sponsored Log
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Hypertrop-x/Hyper PUMP log (sponsored)
    By Speed321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Log in
Log in