Poseidon NT, Poseidon blast, and Poseidon - AnabolicMinds.com

Poseidon NT, Poseidon blast, and Poseidon

1. New Member

Poseidon NT, Poseidon blast, and Poseidon

Hey guys I got 2 packets of each and I tried my NT last night and it was amazing! Slept like a baby! I didn't have to go to sleep after I took it or felt like I was being knocked out. Just as soon as I wanted to sleep I felt great and passed right out. I had some weird dreams and woke up as soon as my alarm went off. It was actually funny because my alarm was the song "bodies" and I thought I was dreaming when a whisper came from my phone saying "let the bodies hot the floor." Haha.

I woke up great other then that. No groggyness or feeling tiered. Just a great night rest and feeling ready to take on my training the next day. I actually had to lose 9lbs of water that day and felt better then normal throughout the day then I normally do. I'll check back in after I do some BLAST!

2. New Member

I took the poseidon after practice today and it tasted great! I like the easy flavor that went down good.

My recovey feels a tad better already after lifting for 40 and practicing for 30. I'm usually pretty sore after that but not to bad right now. I'll be able to tell better in the morning.

I took blast pre practice and the taste was just as good.

As for the energy it was nice, usually I stim myself out of my mind but with this it was much cleaner and longer with no crash till I wanted to sleep, definetly going to have go buy some of that. I also sweated a little more taking it too. I am not sure if that's from the niacin or not..

More tomorrow!
  3. New Member

Poseidon NT is amazing! I love this stuff, I get great nights of sleep yet wake up easy without any groggyness. Iv taken GABA, phenibut, melatonin, even benadryl for sleeping and none of it compares to this. Flavors are okay nothing amazing. But definetly going to have to buy some.
    •   

4. New Member

Poseidon worked great on my level of soreness, I woke up today with no soreness and feeling great! Another great product although NT is my favorite. BLAST, also works awesome if you don't want to be stimmed out of your mind. I liked the change up.
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad I found your mini review cause it sire wasn't ties back to the main page

Glad you're enjoying everything.
    I like Blast too since I've been cutting pack on stims. Fits right in with what I need to do.

BTW: I have ur PWO and multi coming
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. New Member

Sweet thanks! I loved this stuff nothing wrong about it, good simple ingredients that are freakin effective. I need to add this stuff into my normal sups
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by titanman31
    Sweet thanks! I loved this stuff nothing wrong about it, good simple ingredients that are freakin effective. I need to add this stuff into my normal sups
    Please do.
    The Nimbus night time protein is legit too.
    100 calories, 25g of protein no carbs, tons
    Of aminos.... Recalling this from memory
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 07:40 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:01 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:24 AM
  4. POSEIDON or Blast
    By jbono731 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5