Nimbus Nutrition Blast + Poseidon + Poseidon NT Review/Mini Log

nokkT

Awards
Thanks to Nimbus Nutrition and AaronJP1 for hooking me up with some samples to review/mini log! I'm very excited to get this started and give these all a go. I've only heard really good things from the Poseidon blend.

The samples received were Blast (2), Poseidon (2), and Poseidon NT (2).

I'll be taking these over the next couple of days, starting today, and I'm hoping to experience what these items have to offer in some short stacks to try and get the samples into my body quicker.

I'll be starting it off today with Blast! Chest workout today, lets get it started... Report back soon with my findings...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BOOM!
excites for your results.
Hope you enjoy them man!

nokkT

Awards
Let me preface this by saying that I don't really get rushes at all. Don't get caffeine rushes and most PWOs don't give me that rush of energy. I'm very stim resistant so I wasn't expecting a whole lot in the stim department.

Took my Blast PWO today , about a half hour or so before I actually got to the gym. Georgia Peach was the flavor of the day and mixed it with about 8oz of water. It tasted pretty good, I like peaches. Although for me, the peach flavor wasn't extremely dominant and had an interesting aftertaste that I don't know how to describe. It wasn't a terrible aftertaste, was just... different.

Didn't get a big rush of energy or anything like that, actually, barely really felt anything. But, as I started to lift I got into a very deep zone. I just kept lifting and wanting to lift more. So, I'd say that I got some pretty good focus out of it. I also had a really good amount of endurance throughout my lifts. Had a good pump going and didn't feel as fatigued by the time I hit the end of working out.

Today was chest day, so I did some flat bench, DB incline, DB incline flies, decline bench, and pullovers. Flat bench was actually really good, got through 185x10 warm up, 225x5, 225x5, 235x5, 245x5, 265x4, 225x5 and then I decided to strap some red resistance bands onto around the bench and strapped them to the bar with 185 and got out 9 of those. It felt really good by the time I was done. Incline DB bench wasn't anything special, 55x8, 60x8, 65x5, 70x5x3 but those were superset with the incline flies.

I think what I notice the most is I'm not as fatigued as I normally might be. I actually feel like I could hit the gym again and in an overall good mood considering I had to come back to work. We'll see if that continues as I continue to take the samples.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I think I'm going to do blast tonight.
Maybe a double scoop :)

nokkT

Awards
So, I took my second packet of Blast today, again, Georgia Peach.

Pretty much same results as yesterday with a little bit less of the "in the zone" feeling. But still overall a good amount of endurance. I did feel somewhat fatigued at the end of my workout but it was a back day, so it was fairly strenuous.

For back today I got myself going on some deadlifts superset with pullups/chinups. Doing some deadlifts 225x8, 275x5, 315x5, 335x5, 345x5, and 365x5 all superset with sets of 8-10 chinups and pullups. Also did some pulldowns, cable rows, reverse flies, and back extensions. Pretty happy with the workout in general. Had a serious pump going.

Now that I'm back at work I'm still in a good mood and I'm feeling ready to finish the day. However, I don't have that feeling like I'm ready to work out again. Probably because I put in some good time in the gym today.

Overall for Blast, based on the two samples, I had some pretty good workouts. More focus that I noticed than anything, didn't have a rush of energy of any sort. But, I'm feeling good and not as run down.

Onto Poseidon... :cool2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for giving honest feedback!
Good job on your lifts to man!
Keep up the good work!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

nokkT

Awards
Took my first Poseidon today... it was Island Kiwi. The initial taste threw me off a little bit, I just don't think it was what I was expecting. But, as I continued to drink it the taste definitely grew on me and I actually liked this one quite a bit. Another quick note, after drinking it I felt just more refreshed and it was refreshing to drink.

I think things that I've noticed in the past few days... I don't know if it is related to the Poseidon complex or not, but I'll throw it in here anyway since that is what it markets. I do feel more hydrated, a little more focus, and more endurance and energy. I feel like I'm less fatigued after I work out. I also feel like I am in a better mood throughout the day like I am less irritable which I extremely enjoy since I go back to work after lifting.

I have not noticed any sort of niacin flush or change in my skin as well as no real change in sleep patterns nor increased strength that I can directly relate to the Poseidon complex.

Today was an arms day, was able to easily blow through my workout while still hitting the top end of my weights on every lift. Did some DB and BB curls, reverse curls and hammer curls as well as some weighted dips, tricep pull downs and skullcrushers. I'm liking that endurance and focus!

Poseidon NT lined up for this evening...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet man.
A lot of users report adequate hydration while using this product. The extra vitamins could have attributed to your endurance. :)

nokkT

Awards
Sweet man.
A lot of users report adequate hydration while using this product. The extra vitamins could have attributed to your endurance. :)
Yeah, that is what I'm thinking. Although, I get a TON of vitamins as it is. Who knows, all I know is I like it. Especially today when I was doing those curls and dips... 5-6 sets into it was still going strong. Each set upping the weight, too.

nokkT

Awards
Ah, forgot to include that I did some resistance reverse curls today. Had someone pull down on it for a few final reps to burn out.

nokkT

Awards
Took my Poseidon NT last night... again, Georgia Peach. I'm getting used to the flavor/aftertaste. Starting to kind of like it, actually, it is growing on me. But, tasted just like the others in that flavor.

Sad to report that I slept terribly last night. I tossed and turned all night and I think I woke up about 5-6 times between 10:45pm-6am. Only one of those times was to use the bathroom. Other than that I just kept waking myself up. When my alarm went off, I was somewhat groggy and fairly tired but once I started to get into my morning routine, I started to wake up. I was feeling fine by about 6:45 this morning. I feel a little lacking this morning but it is something that I'm used to.

I'll be taking some Poseidon here in a little bit... my last pack of Poseidon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last pack huh? Enjoy it...

nokkT

Awards
Last pack huh? Enjoy it...
Yea, of Poseidon. Used up both Blast and 1 Poseidon and 1 Poseidon NT. Getting down to the end. I am really liking the poseidon complex, though I don't know if the NT will do anything for me. I like the endurance and good mood feeling.

nokkT

Awards
Took my final packet of regular Poseidon today. Flavor was Mystic Raspberry. I can say that this flavor is amazing. It was extremely refreshing especially with the faint hint of raspberry in there. Probably my favorite flavor so far.

Today was a shoulder day at the gym, place was packed today, so had a pretty lackluster workout. People were on everything and I couldn't get a bar to do any OHP on. So, instead, today consisted of seated shoulder presses 50x8, 60x8, 65x5, 65x5, 70x5 all superset with front and side cable lat raises @ 20 and 30lbs. Threw in some BB upright rows at 65x12, 85x8, 95x5, 105x5, 105x5 superset with supermans at 55lbs, complete accessory. Finished everything off with some shrugs at 225 amrap and 275 amrap for 4 sets.

I'm still feeling like I'm in an extremely good mood which is extremely odd for me. I've been in a good mood for almost all this entire week. Due to the poseidon? Could be! Also still feeling hyrdrated and a lot of endurance. Feel like I recover quite quickly after my workout is finished... not a whole lot of lingering fatigue even after a really solid workout day.

Poseidon NT up next... down to my last sample all together. :02: Hopefully I sleep better tonight than I did last night. Will give an overall review when completed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man you've been doing great in here!

nokkT

Awards
Took the last sample of Poseidon NT last night... Southern Cherry. When I first poured it out I was able to smell the cherry it it smelled so good. I was a little disappointed that it didn't have more of a cherry taste to it. There was a little hint of cherry in every other sip or so that I took. But nothing really extremely noticeable and distinguishable as cherry. I still liked the flavor, though.

Note: I generally take Melatonin and ZMA to sleep, I've been off of them since I've been taking this.

Well, I didn't sleep nearly as bad I previously did. But it wasn't a fantastic night's sleep either. It took me a little while to get to sleep and I think I woke up 2 times during the night, once again to go to the bathroom. What I did notice, though, is that this morning I wasn't really groggy and as soon as I hopped out of bed I was ready to get my day started. Still in a really good mood and getting this day underway.

nokkT

Awards
Overall, I am a big fan of the Poseidon complex as a whole. All three supplements, Blast, Poseidon, and Poseidon NT mixed extremely well and tasted good. My favorite flavor had to have been the Mystic Raspberry. The flavor was extremely refreshing and tasted great.

Blast: Unfortunately, I didn't receive any sort of rush or energy blast. What I did notice was a really strong feeling of being in the zone when lifting. It was like I wanted to keep lifting and I was getting fatigued far less. I had really good focus the entire time that I was lifting and after I had gone back to work after my workouts. Workouts themselves were solid, put up some good numbers that I was happy with and had some really good pumps. Lastly, the other thing that I noticed was the amount of endurance that I had. I really just kept with my workouts.

Poseidon: So, I am a pretty big fan of the poseidon complex. Not only did it give me the endurance to make it through my workouts. But, I also felt a good amount of hydration while taking it. I think, however, the thing that I noticed the most was just an all around better mood. I was in an extremely good mood the entire time that I was taking Poseidon. Not only would I be in a good mood right away when I woke up, even if I had gotten a terrible nights sleep, but I would be in a good mood all day until I went to bed again that night.

Poseidon NT: Unfortunately, I believe that I got a chance to experience this to it's fullest. The first night I had gotten terrible sleep. Woke up multiple times, tossed and turned all night, and woke up groggy. The second night was better, but, that was my last sample. :/

As previously stated, some things that I didn't notice:
I have not noticed any sort of niacin flush or change in my skin
No real change in sleep patterns
Couldn't tell a difference in blood flow or circulation.

Note that there are a few other items that Poseidon offers that I don't think I was able to experience due to not having a lot of the Poseidon complex in my system. But, due to the things that I did notice this is something that I am interested in. I'm also interested to see what an entire tub can do. I'll be looking into possibly picking some up in the near future.

Again, big thanks to Nimbus and Aaron for giving me a chance to try out these products and letting me provide them with my feedback. Looks like they may have found a new customer. :veryhappy:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome man glad to hear these products helped with endurance.
I would love to get a lot more smaples/product out to you guys but Nimbus being a bit smaller it's not a bunch to go around.

Either way the reviews were very nice and I couldn't be more please with your effort and work. I'm very glad I selected you. :)