3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, i purchased some Erase Pro and ive had some AlphaT2 and Anabeta sitting in the cabinet. So im going to run a nice little log of them.

I used Anabeta before it ever hit the market and absolutely loved it. Ive also used AlphaT2 when it first came out and loved it as well, so why not add all these amazing products togethor?

My goals for this evolution will be to get shredded. I want to be diced for summer and of course want to maintain all my nice muscle along the way as well.

I plan on getting more Erase Pro, Anabeta, and i have another bottle of AlphaT2 and a Tshirt that should be on the way shortly. So im hoping to make this run atleast 8 weeks, may even extend it to 12. Im not sure yet.

Anyways here are some stats, my diet and training.

Height: 5'7.5"
Weight: 192
Bf %: Id say 14% but this is a guess completely

Diet: Keto/ 2200 cals a day or so give or take some

Training split:

Mon: Legs
Tue: Back/bis/Traps
Wed: Chest
Thu: Shoulders/Traps
Fri: Arms
Sat: Makeup day or just cardio
Sun: Off

Cardio is done almost every day for 35 minutes after my workout.

Other supps ill be taking during this time frame:

Zinc
Selenium
Magnesium
Calcium
VitD 3
NAC
Nattokinase
Ubiquinol
Fish oil
Soy lecithin

I think thats it. Ok so today is day 1 and all supps are taken for today!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Second in GT!!!shred up brother!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joinin guys, this should be epic!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Have u used original erase b4? I'm going into my last month of a clean bulk, IGF2, Free Test, Anabeta. I have 2 bottles each of AT2 and original erase to run on my cut looking forward to it. Probly add AB to that as well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have u used original erase b4? I'm going into my last month of a clean bulk, IGF2, Free Test, Anabeta. I have 2 bottles each of AT2 and original erase to run on my cut looking forward to it. Probly add AB to that as well
Yea ive used OG erase before. Ive actualy got a bottle in the cabinet right now.

The OG erase is great and works well for me.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't been following PES.. What's the difference between erase and erase pro?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been following PES.. What's the difference between erase and erase pro?
They have added two herbs that make it a multi faceted approach to lowering estro, cort control, and boost test.

Just one cap a day has 75mgs of erase ingredient and then 500mgs combined with the other two herbs i believe.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so the first night is in the books, diets been clean and on point, ihave one more meal to get down before its bed time. Tomorrow will be back and bis.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joinin errrbody.

So Erase Pro seems to be drying me out nicely.

Using the bathroom like crazy and i noticed my lower ab area is less watery. Definitely diggin that.

Diets been on point and libido has remained on the increase.

Nothin to report in training yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so for me this must be kickin in hardcore because ive got more bacne going then any other product outside of Triazole, i dont mind it as i usualy have really good skin, so its not a big deal to me. But definitely lets me know something is going on.

I have legs tonight, so ill update later on that. Meals have been on point lately. Weight this morning was 191.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So got in tonight and hit legs, really was uneventful legs for me is so up and down. Im either really lovin leg day or really hating it, and tonight i was really hating it.

After that was done i hit up 40 minutes of cardio.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are still going as planned. Definitely looking drier, pumps are sick and fat is dropping.

Been super busy lately.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ive been slacking on the log due to my busy life as of late, but that does NOT mean ive been slackin on diet or training. Currently tearing it up!

Dropped fats from 15 a meal to 10 a meal and dropped protein from 42 a meal to 35 a meal, also upped cardio from 40-45 minutes. This of course was done over a few weeks, not all at once.

Fat is dropping and currently holding steady at 190. Strength has stayed right around the same, but vascularity and pump are off the hook right now.

I got in my second bottle of AlphaT2 from the erase pro promo, so now all i need is for Erase pro to hit the planet or other places.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So ive been slacking on the log due to my busy life as of late, but that does NOT mean ive been slackin on diet or training. Currently tearing it up!

Dropped fats from 15 a meal to 10 a meal and dropped protein from 42 a meal to 35 a meal, also upped cardio from 40-45 minutes. This of course was done over a few weeks, not all at once.

Fat is dropping and currently holding steady at 190. Strength has stayed right around the same, but vascularity and pump are off the hook right now.

I got in my second bottle of AlphaT2 from the erase pro promo, so now all i need is for Erase pro to hit the planet or other places.
Hey bro nice log so far keep killing it. Question I'm on a lean bulk and am taking Anabeta, free test and IGF2. I cannot control the hunger cravings it's insane, also I haven't noticed the pumps or anything really from AB yet (on my second bottle. How r u dosing your AB. B4 you eat, during, after? Thanks man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Following

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro nice log so far keep killing it. Question I'm on a lean bulk and am taking Anabeta, free test and IGF2. I cannot control the hunger cravings it's insane, also I haven't noticed the pumps or anything really from AB yet (on my second bottle. How r u dosing your AB. B4 you eat, during, after? Thanks man
Yea the hunger does get pretty insane. I dose 2 caps 15 minutes prior to my meals three times a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so the logs is going great, got down to 189 this week but looking much leaner then scale weight, which is completely fine by me! Erase pro has keep me dry, anabeta is keeping me full, and AlphaT2 is dropping the fat!

Strength has gone down a bit in the gym but nothing crazy, im expecting this as im back on the diet 100% for the last 4 weeks or so. So a tad bit of strength loss is to be expected for me atleast.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's the training bro???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the training bro???
Everythings going great bro. Still on the diet hardcore, still taking all the supps. Fat is literaly melting off but i am holding onto my muscle extremely well. Pump has been pretty darn good lately as well along with vascularity making a huge comeback.

Erase pro has me dry as hell too. Lovin it so much i might buy a second bottle from the *** down the road from me! I know crazy right haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Updates bro...