Stopstalking doing it big with SNS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i dont know how it helps with pumps, but i know it helps with muscular endurance, and acts as a bufferer towards lactic acid. (if im thinking correctly, prob should google first, but too lazy)

2. Ok so Tuesday night I hit shoulders pumps were great. Energy were great and so was endurance. I just wanted to keep lifting. I took my preworkout drink along with the beta alanine. I will be buying more BA when this runs out

Military dumbbell press 60x10 65x10 70x10 70x8

Side lateral raises 25x10 25x10 25x10

Front lateral raises20x10 25x10 25x10

Standing upright rows. 100x10 100x10 100x10

Roatary shoulder machine. 130x10 140x8 140x7

Shoulder Shrugs 5 sets of 10 70lbs dumbbells
    •   

3. I love the endurance I feel I can knock out a few extra reps on each set !!

Okay Monday night should have been a shoulder workout but my buddy begged me to do chest and back with him. So I did and hit shoulders last night instead

Mondays workout...

Flat bench 205x10 225x10 275x 6

Incline 185x10 185x10 185x10

Wide chest hammer strength 90lbs each side supersets with push up. Each exercise 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pull downs 170x10 180x8 190x6

Cable rows wide grip 120x 10 for three sets (still going light on these due to shoulder)

Had a cheat meal for lunch that included two bags of clanking hot cheetos ( i never eat like this) and felt as if inwas gonna puke durin the whole workout due to the heartburn so I called it quits early

4. Over head dumbbell press 65x10 for three sets

Side lateral and front lateral raises superseted 3 sets of 10 20lbs dumbbells.

Standing up right Rows 100x10 for three sets

Shoulder rotary machine 130x10 for three sets

Workout was short but I felt as if it was very productive. My shoulders are sore !

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I love Agmatine on arm day....its boosts my ego
    there you go,lol!

I can't even wear my xxl sweats on that day because even my wrists get pumped!!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
    •   

6. i dose 500mg with white flood and half serving of beta 501 and my bi's were jacked....almost painful
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow

8. So last night I got off work still feeling like crap but decided screw it I'm going to the gym anyway.

Got through flat and decline bench and had to leave came home and threw up like crazy.

I'm feeling a lot better this morning after a great night sleep. I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight feeling like myself.

Sleep was amazing I took my hghpro and crashed out right away. I slept solid until this morning when the babies woke me up

9. So last night I got off work still feeling like crap but decided screw it I'm going to the gym anyway.

Got through flat and decline bench and had to leave came home and threw up like crazy.

I'm feeling a lot better this morning after a great night sleep. I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight feeling like myself.

10. Well hit the gym tonight finally feeling like myself. I'm so glad to be over whatever I had. So since I missed a decent amount of workouts and wanna be on the same body part as my workout partner I hit chest and back.

I went pretty light just to get back in the swing of things. I felt great though. Tonight I will up the weights and it will be my last workout on beta alanine I will give a final review on this wonderful stack sometime tomorrow.

Flat bench 185x10 205x8 225x5 225x5

Incline. 135x10 165x10 185x8 185x8

Wide chest hammer strength 3 sets of 10..80lbs each side

Wide grip lat pulldowns 140x10 140x10 150x10

Cable rows. 130x10 all three sets

Reverse fly machine 100x10 all three sets

5 sets of 12 body weight pushups

11. hope the review is good!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided
    hope the review is good!
    Well let me start of by saying both of these are now staples along side my protein and vitamins.

I highly recommend this stack to everyone. The pumps were insane. Endurance increased a whole lot. I felt as if I could lift all day long.

I must say I ran primaforce agmatine in the past with very little to show for. I have heard SNS agmatine was better but I kinda doubted that. Well I was wrong this is top notch as is evey SNS product I have tried.

I have ran beta alanine in the past and kinda just stop purchasing it. I really don't know why. I will no let that happen again. I felt like o was getting extra reps and my muscle just wanted to keep going. I got reay bad tingles the first week or so (I like them though) that went completely away after 2 weeks or so.

Thanks again SNS for opening my eyes up to agmatine and back up for beta alanine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM
  2. Stopstalking gets his balls back with recourse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Stopstalking tries taurus new liquid stim
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:45 PM
  4. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored