I recieved

2 Poseidon NT 1 Georgia Peach and 1 Southern Cherry
2 Poseidon 1 Island Kiwi and 1 Mystic Raspberry
2 BLAST 2 Georgia Peach

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i tried to pick up a NT and a Regular on an actual website that carries them.. source was professional if you know what i mean... after making the order and being charged, they called and said they ran out of the NT and weren't likely stocking back up.. ended up just getting to regular.. love the stuff during my workouts, with citrulline and leucine.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
not too many spots out there carrying the NT

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Nice Marms, glad you won something :bigok:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Poseidon NT 1 Georgia Peach and 1 Southern Cherry

The last 2 night I tried the NT
They both mixed VERY well and I like the Southern Cherry a little better then the Georgia Peach.
The peach was good im just not a peach fan so its not the product its me for the flavor/taste on that one
The Southern Cherry was Great loved the taste it was perfect a little tart/sweet but good.

As far as the product effects.
Only had the 2 samples so for a night time products its a little hard to judge in fairness.
Took the product about 45 min before bed and I slept ok. Nothing that MADE me sleep all night or not wake during the night but it was just OK.
I was not groggy when I woke up so on that aspect I liked it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad I found your, link... :13:

See you're liking the cheery huh?
That's good news :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah buddy that cherry is some good stuff
For the record I liked your last avi better ;)
I'll keep that in mind.
That's what every1 been telling me haha

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm not the only one that likes cherry more than the other flavors!!! :D It's kinda refreshing besides being a drink that hydrates :p

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poseidon Night Time gets better with extended use. I urge people to pick up a tub and give it a full run and you will be hooked. About a week in is when the full effects kick in. Don't forget we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I'm not the only one that likes cherry more than the other flavors!!! :D It's kinda refreshing besides being a drink that hydrates :p
Ya cherry is in the lead for me as far as taste. Just had some Mystic raspberry a bit ago and it taste like a cyrstal light or Lipton raspberry green tea.
Later we will see how the Blast treats me PWO but I will only be doing cardio today. Rough night kid was up with stomach flu :( so no lifting today.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poseidon Night Time gets better with extended use. I urge people to pick up a tub and give it a full run and you will be hooked. About a week in is when the full effects kick in. Don't forget we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Ya I was reading a few reviews and seen about a week in everyone was pretty happy. Will keep that in mind :)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
where? you can't even purchase it from your website (it's down?) ...i've seen two places online that carry it. Both that i've never ordered from before and will only over the next few months as a last resort to try the NT formula.. How close is NP from carrying this stuff?

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
where? you can't even purchase it from your website (it's down?) ...i've seen two places online that carry it. Both that i've never ordered from before and will only over the next few months as a last resort to try the NT formula.. How close is NP from carrying this stuff?
It's all up to Nutra Planet currently. We've sent them an offer, and are willing to negotiate to make this happen.....just waiting to hear back. Again, I urge all those that want to purchase Nimbus products from Nutra Planet to let them know....post in their forum and shoot them emails.You have PM.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night hit up some cardio with BLAST. The only 2 flavors were peach o not much of a diff there for me
It seemed good for a cardio PWO could use maybe 2 packs/scoops for lifting.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
It's all up to Nutra Planet currently. We've sent them an offer, and are willing to negotiate to make this happen.....just waiting to hear back. Again, I urge all those that want to purchase Nimbus products from Nutra Planet to let them know....post in their forum and shoot them emails.You have PM.
i might order one friday, if not next week from one of the spots that's carrying it. I just made an order last night here at NP.. would have been nice if they were carrying it to save me the trouble.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might order one friday, if not next week from one of the spots that's carrying it. I just made an order last night here at NP.. would have been nice if they were carrying it to save me the trouble.
I hate when that happens or you place an order and relize you forgot something when it arives

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus and Aaron thanks so much for the samples.
I have to rate my fav. as the poseidon NT and my fav flavor as the southern cherry.
The most impressive thing with the product I though was how nice it mixed up
It was kinda hard to judge or grade these in a review with only 2 of each. Would it be possible if anyone hasnt tried the blast samples yet to use them together? Unless someone has already ? Id be interested to see how that works out.
Thanks again guys im sure in the future Ill be picking up some NT :)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I hate when that happens or you place an order and relize you forgot something when it arives
i ordered a NT poseidon week and a half to two weeks ago but the friggin place ran out. so i ended up with a second regular poseidon. i've always liked that stuff during my workouts tho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nimbus and Aaron thanks so much for the samples.
I have to rate my fav. as the poseidon NT and my fav flavor as the southern cherry.
The most impressive thing with the product I though was how nice it mixed up
It was kinda hard to judge or grade these in a review with only 2 of each. Would it be possible if anyone hasnt tried the blast samples yet to use them together? Unless someone has already ? Id be interested to see how that works out.
Thanks again guys im sure in the future Ill be picking up some NT :)
No thank u very much for your support man!