My Nimbus Sample Reviews

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Cheers to Nimbus for the change to try these out! My sample pack contained:
2x Poseidon NT
2x Poseidon
2x Blast

I took one Poseidon NT last night, (Georgia Peach) wow did this mix well. Taste wise it was very nice, somewhat sweet little hint of tart. In the pouches at least the product was rather clumpy, chunky. Felt like pop rocks or something, but as soon as it got mixed it was all dissolved.

I could have been really tired but i slept great with is a nice change :)

Will be trying a Poseidon a little later today and maybe a blast pre work out tonight.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice review... Glad u enjoyed taste of peach.
Glad I found it

:13:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
felt a little groggy this morning. could have been anything though. sipping on a Raspberry Poseidon as we speak

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
took the blast samples yesterday and today. last night i didn't feel it at all, today i got a bit of the BA tingles. terms of gym time i didnt feel much of anything, but that is not a shock really, preworkouts rarely do anything for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
took the blast samples yesterday and today. last night i didn't feel it at all, today i got a bit of the BA tingles. terms of gym time i didnt feel much of anything, but that is not a shock really, preworkouts rarely do anything for me.
Yeah blast is not that strong.
Is a good thing... You can stack it with a non stim or a low dose of your favorite stim, you're still getting the Poseidon complex with a small amount of caffeine

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
tastes good for sure, all of the flavors do actually. And id be more for a focus / endurance pre as opposed to a stim fest.

its hard to say after one two tries but if i was going to get a full bottle it would probably be the Poseidon day time in cherry. I think it would make a nice day time break from plain old poland spring :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
tastes good for sure, all of the flavors do actually. And id be more for a focus / endurance pre as opposed to a stim fest.

its hard to say after one two tries but if i was going to get a full bottle it would probably be the Poseidon day time in cherry. I think it would make a nice day time break from plain old poland spring :)
Hopefully Nutra will get it in stock soon so
U can pick it up! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So how do you feel about the Poseidon and the did you have any final thoughts on blast?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I really seem to be a non responder to PWO's so it is hard to say about blast.

For the whole line though, the taste and mix-ability are second to none. I would try it again for sure,