Prep's getting his with Neogenix BodyForge

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well its time for me to log Neogenix BodyForge, I was lucky enough to win their promo awhile back. So its time to shake the rust and remember how to do this logging stuff.

bodyforge.jpg

Neogenix® : BodyForge™ - $59.95

There's a link for anyone who's interested in seeing whats in it. Its their non-stim product, I personally am curious about the profile to see what kind of results i'll see from it. I was throwing around different ideas before i got the bottle of it, but for now no bulk or cut. I'll try to maintain strength while throwing down some cardio to see how its going to benefit me there. Tomorrow morning will be my first dose. I'm thinking of going with 2 scoops in the AM on empty stomach before i go to the gym and another 2 scoops later in the day on workout days. Non-workout days i'll day 2 scoops in the AM on empty stomach and 1 scoop later in the day. Unless any of the reps have a problem with that dosing scheme.

Current Supplements - Orange Triad, Cycle Support, Modern BCAA's, and Syngex Protein.

Stats - 5'10 and 178 pounds when i weighed myself this morning.

Goals - Hopefully try to get back down to 170 pounds while maintaining most my current strength. I been walking to heavy lately and need to get rid of my horrible diet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right behind Rag! Boom!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 - Okay take my two scoops before my morning workout. I'll say this the after taste is less than desireable but it isn't the worst from far. Its a good thing its a preworkout though cause i just downed it and washed down with a little V8 fusion. I didn't notice any BA tingles but i really contribute that to me using Genomyx Protocol i was doing 2 scoops pre and 2 scoops postworkout. But we will see how week one of this goes. Trying to get my numbers rep wise up to 12, 10, 8 so going a little lighter to squeeze out those reps.

Workout - Shoulders

Military Press -
95x8
95x8
115x6

Dumbbell shrugs -
65lbs DB'sx8
75x8
85x6

Power Clean -
95x8
95x8
115x6

Dips
BWx8
BWx8
BW+45x6

Side Lateral Raises -
20lbs DBsx8
20x8
25x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Press-
50lbs DBsx8
55x8
60x6

Felt like a goodworkout today, I just kept pushing through the workout very little rest inbetween sets. Hoping to keep up this pace in the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reporting for duty....err... ummm.....subbed?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL good to see ya'll in here hopefully some motivation to keep this log in check and not go getting crazy scarfing donuts and pizza. Then i'd definitely need to get my Black Liver going

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right behind Rag! Boom!
Did you just give IT to him? NEVER, and I mean NEVER, get behind me!

Good luck on this, I wanna try it soon!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL good to see ya'll in here hopefully some motivation to keep this log in check and not go getting crazy scarfing donuts and pizza. Then i'd definitely need to get my Black Liver going
I got a little crazy on the food last night. Went to steak house and ordered 16oz prime rib and buddy ordered a 12oz prime rib. When they came out, he got a 12oz steak but mine was at least twice the size of his! Probably 2 1/2" thick! You could have cut the thing in half and still have two steaks thicker than his and bigger around too! Yep! I ate it all!! Along with the roll, bowl of salad and mashed potatoes! Sorry, just had to share my joy!! LOL!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a little crazy on the food last night. Went to steak house and ordered 16oz prime rib and buddy ordered a 12oz prime rib. When they came out, he got a 12oz steak but mine was at least twice the size of his! Probably 2 1/2" thick! You could have cut the thing in half and still have two steaks thicker than his and bigger around too! Yep! I ate it all!! Along with the roll, bowl of salad and mashed potatoes! Sorry, just had to share my joy!! LOL!
LoL thats funny i went out with the wife last night and got prime rib also seems like we were thinking alike.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 - I was supposed to wait for my wife come home from work cause she wanted to workout together at the gym. Yah that didn't happen. I can't help it i get a new supplement and i have the day off of course i'm going to go bang out my workout early instead of waiting till late tonight. If i have to i'll make it a double day in the gym and just bang out some cardio.

Workout - Bi's and Tri's

Overhead Cable Curl -
15x8
15x8
20x6

Reverse Grip Bar Curl -
30x8
30x8
30x6

One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl -
20x8
20x8
25x6

Barbell Curl -
50x8
55x8
60x4 failed on this one to reach 6

Skullcrushers -
65x8
65x8
65x6

Kickbacks -
15x8
15x8
20x6

V bar -
62x8
72x8
72x6

Cable Rope Tri Extension -
42.5x8
42.5x8
52.5x6

Don't know if its a placebo effect but i had a really good pump the whole workout.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't get any BA tingles --- because we replaced the BA with COP. :D (Hope you got the newer formula)

I use about 16oz of really cold water when I take 2 scoops. Sounds like you made a stronger mix with less water?

Looking forward to the log!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't get any BA tingles --- because we replaced the BA with COP. :D (Hope you got the newer formula)

I use about 16oz of really cold water when I take 2 scoops. Sounds like you made a stronger mix with less water?

Looking forward to the log!
LoL ya my fault on that just remember it saying it on the directions and assumed instead of rereading the profile. Yeah i increased the water this time much better this time, but it still has a very strong after taste.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 - Continuing dosing this 2 scoops before workouts and 2 about 6 hours later on empty stomach. No lifting today was just a cardio kind of day.

3 Mile jog - 30 mins - Wasn't uber fast or slow kept solid pace have to get back in running shape for AF fit test again so its time to get serious about running again. So this is the beginning of that. I really like this product for running cause i hate running on a stimed out feeling, even Ultima makes me almost too focused so don't like to use it there either. But with the COP, CM, and Leucine just good stuff. Last night i also just did 25 minutes on the elliptical last night with the wifey. I might hit another workout depending on the wife. Figure come Monday i'll see if i've lost any weight yet.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Late but in....sorry prep

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting on my friend to go to the gym but if it gets much later i'm just gonna have to go myself. Trying to be a good friend but screwing with my gym time is unexcuseable to me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - Continued dosing at 4 scoops a day spaced out. I dunno if its the creatine since I've been off for awhile and forget how full it makes my muscles but my muscles definitely look more full lately. I'm liking that a lot.

Workout - Back

1 Mile jog - 8 mins - nothing to exciting there just wanted to keep up the running.

Pulls ups -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Cable Rows -
100x10
100x10
100x8

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down -
50x10
50x10
60x6

Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows -
135x10
140x8
140x6

Some lower back also with, Supermans, goodmornings, and some back extensions.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle fullness is awesome, I'm getting that with White Flood. Once I'm out of that I am jumping on BodyForge

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 - I almost missed my second dose yesterday but i squeezed it in there before bed on an empty stomach. Again i feel like i notice some muscle fullness i might attribute most of this to the creatine taking affect since i haven't been using any in a few months. But today's workout was chest.

Workout - Chest

Dumbbell Bench Press
65x10
70x8
80x8

Barbell Bench Press
180x8
185x8
225x4

Incline Bench Press
145x10
150x8
155x6

Decline Bench Press
145x10
150x8
155x8

Pushups
I throw in 80 pushups, with close, diamonds, wide, normal alternating every 10.

Trying to increase my reps and lean down a bit has been killer, i'm sore all the time lately. But i'm going to hit the goal by the end of this log to be at 12,10,8 for my lifts with solid weight.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay woo need to do a two day update, i was going to skip Monday cause i wasn't feeling it but i went and did it as always.

Day 7 - Cardio day

Tractor Tire Flipping - I went at it hard for 10 minutes this thing is pretty big it weight 280 pounds i had to head to a different gym a little ways away cause they have a better area for things like this.

Box Jumps - Love this for my explosiveness.

Muay Thai Bag Drag - Grab the handles and drag it down the floor went for 50 yards and turned back around.

Fireman's Carry Punching Bag - Carried it same as bag drag 50 yards and turned back around.

2 mile run - 15 minutes

Overall thoughts - Was a great workout, I'm glad I went my workout partner really pushed me through the workout. I look at these kids who work out at my gym and I laugh. I'm an older guy there and still I'd say I out work alot of them. I'm definitely considering getting back in the fight game my cardio is still in good form.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 - Shoulders and Ab's

Standing Military Press -
100x10
100x8
115x4 - just couldn't get out the last two reps shouldn't have gone so heavy first two.

Dumbbell shrugs -
75lbs DB'sx8
75x8
80x8

Dips
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Side Lateral Raises -
20lbs DBsx8
20x8
25x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Press-
50lbs DBsx8
55x8
60x7 - Tried to get the 8th but shoulders were zonked at this point.

Abs consisted of - Hanging leg raises, Air bike, V-ups, Mason twist, and Cable crunches.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep it up prep

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys

Day 9 - Today was my day off work so it took me about an hour to get out of bed just to get motivation taking a break from stim's sometimes is harder than it seems and its only day 9 lol. The gym was packed today my mistake for going in there at 12 and everyone seemed to be doing back also which is killer. And had some rage as some douchebag kept dropping the DB's hard i was about ten seconds from going rage city on him.

Workout - Back and Cardio

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx8
BWx8
BWx4 - Went to failure just couldn't get it there sadly.

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down -
100x8
100x8
105x6

Bent Over Barbell Row -
135x8
135x8
140x5

Seated Cable Rows -
100x8
100x8
110x6

Barbell Deadlift -
185x8
195x6
205x6

Carido hit the treadmill for an incline walk 30 minutes at 4 speed at 5.5 incline. Overall I'm happy with my workout today, I'll see how i feel tomorrow to determine if its a rest day or not. I'm liking BodyForge so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am not a fan of neogenix, but i hope it treats you well, prep!!! good luck!!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rage city huh? Little bit high in the test department? Lol! No, I hear ya though!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rage city huh? Little bit high in the test department? Lol! No, I hear ya though!
It's pet peeve of mine don't drop the weights come on I dont want busted up db's cause some dude decides he needs to throw them down cause he can't do it. I cussed some punk kid out a few weeks ago cause he did it every set so I pulled out my headphones and proceeded to nicely tell him I better not hear them drop again

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's pet peeve of mine don't drop the weights come on I dont want busted up db's cause some dude decides he needs to throw them down cause he can't do it. I cussed some punk kid out a few weeks ago cause he did it every set so I pulled out my headphones and proceeded to nicely tell him I better not hear them drop again
Amen!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its bad enough the 100 LB DB's at my gym are busted up. If i want to go big on my DB flat bench i got to grab the 105's or 110's. LoL yes i'm that guy who writes in his complaints on the comment cards at my gym. I skipped the gym today had to get the house ready for the super bowl party me and my wife throw every year. Still took my morning dose on an empty stomach the taste is getting easier but still funky aftertaste. I feel like the COP and CM in it has been helping my cardio. I'm liking it so far.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm late to the party but I'm I'm for this. Very curious about this product because I need caffeine free pre and was really considering this bad boy. Had fun with ultra reps but it's time for a change now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 - Yesterday was an off day i decided to keep this week down to 5 days and not 6 to better recooperate. And me and the wife got bad news that one of her uncles was in the hospital with a blood infection so needless to say spent a good part of the day there. But i got to my workout in before we had that news.

Workout - Bi's and Tri's

Reverse Grip Pulley Bicep Curl -
30x8
30x8
35x6

One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl -
25x8
20x8 Going with 25 that many times each arm was a killer so knocked it down.
25x6

Overhead Cable Curl -
15x8
15x8
20x6

Ez Bar Curls -
40x8
45x8
50x6

Hammer Curls -
30x8
35x8
35x6

V bar pushdown -
80x8
80x8
95x4 Had to be that guy and rake the weight cause workout buddy was giving me grief.

Close Grip Bench -
135x8
135x8
145x6

Kickbacks -
15x8
15x8
20x6 Not big weight but really concentrating on keeping it nice and tight whole way through.

Skull crushers -
65x8
70x8
75x6

Was a good workout unfortunately with the bad news after work tomorrow i dunno when i'll get my workout in.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 - Todays workout i just felt lethargic its one of those days that i really craved the use of stims. Its transitioning from evening shift to morning shift thats just a killer on me. And staying up watching UFC tonight won't help tomorrow, but i plan on taking SuperBowl Sunday off and just eating good food and drinking a beer.

Workout - Chest and etc

Flat Bench -
185x8
190x6
205x6

Incline Bench -
140x8
140x6
145x4 Arms just couldn't muscle the last few reps

Decline Bench -
145x8
145x6
155x6

Flys -
30LB DB'sx8
30x8
35x6

Barbell Deadlift -
205x8
225x8
235x5

Dips -
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8

I was trying to get in as many lifts as i could tonight but i just couldn't keep pushing tonight i think i waited to long to get in the gym. I'm loving BodyForge right now, thinking CryoShock would been better dosed as a preworkout, with BodyForge as a postworkout. That way i could get the stims even though sometimes we all need a break.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try stacking CryoShock and BodyForge, this would also make the tubs last longer since you would not need as much of either product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try stacking CryoShock and BodyForge, this would also make the tubs last longer since you would not need as much of either product.
Yah you could use CryoShock as your preworkout on lifting day and do BodyForge as a postworkout. Or just do Cryoshock as your preworkout on lifting days and use BodyForge on off days so your not over doing the stims. Honestly CryoShock on the samples i've taken so far had a good energy to it, not over the top like N2KTS stim wise but you get the drive and focus.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 - I'm enjoying this product woke up really groggy had a horrible nights sleep before work so i popped a SlimFX for some added energy to get through my work day. It gave me just enough so i wasn't totally stimmed out which was good trying to take some time off them thats why this log was perfect.

Workout - Shoulders

Power Clean -
95x10
105x8
105x8

Dumbbell Shoulder Press -
60's x 10
60x8
65x8

Dumbbell Shrugs -
70x10
75x8
80x8

Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises -
10x10
15x8
15x8

Upright Rows -
50x10
60x8
60x8

Front Cable Raises -
10x10
15x8
15x8

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 - Noticed on my workout days i see more vascularity coming out which is nice. Still see the muscle fullness from the creatine, I'm definetly more bloated though i'm still maintaining at 175 but its okay i'm not worried about it.

Workout - Bi's and Tri's with Cardio

Elliptical - 30 minutes

Hammer Curls -
30x10
35x10
40x8

Skullcrushers -
65x10
70x10
65x8

One Arm Dumbbell Preach Curl -
20x10
25x10
25x8

Kickbacks -
20x10
20x10
20x8

Cable Pulley Reverse Grip Curl -
27.5x10
27.5x10
32.5x8

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BW+45x10

EZ Bar Curl -
50x10
60x10
65x8

I definetly got in a rage half way through my workout let my wife borrow my iPod the other week and so i'm listening to it and frickin Jason Mraz and all this other garbage come on. How am i supposed to workout to this.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definetly got in a rage half way through my workout let my wife borrow my iPod the other week and so i'm listening to it and frickin Jason Mraz and all this other garbage come on. How am i supposed to workout to this.
Aww c'mon buddy get down!

[video=youtube_share;7uvHmVdy_y8]http://youtu.be/7uvHmVdy_y8[/video]

Sounds like great lifting music to me..............umm ok maybe not!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah way to mellow, I'd throw a dumbbell at Jason Mraz

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i dunno how she listens to that junk at the gym, it just made me all sorts of mad that i had to skip thru my playlist.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skipped yesterdays workout had to go to my wife's cousin senior night at his basketball game, so it is what it is.

Todays workout - Back and cardio

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx8
BWx8
BWx6

Bent Over Barbell Rows -
100x8
110x8
135x6

Wide Grip Pull Downs -
100x8
105x8
120x6

One Arm Dumbbell Rows -
50x8
55x8
60x6

Upright Rows -
50x8
55x8
55x6

Cardio - Box jumping, jump roping and bike riding.

Couldn't get the reps up today my back is definitely my lagging body part so i'm trying to get stronger there. I dunno how much time i'll have tomorrow so i'll probably bust out the Bulgarian Training Bag and use that for a nice cardio workout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I skipped today but i went yesterday so i'll post that workout up. Wasn't that great had a old friend come into town so we spent more time screwing around than lifting but i still got in a solid workout.

Workout - Chest

Flat Bench - Was more or less seeing where my strength was still at.
205x6
225x5
245x3

Dumbbell Bench -
75x10
85x8
100x6

Flys -
20x10
25x10
25x8

Incline Bench -
185x10
190x8
205x6

Like i said not much got done but i got in there and did it. I have two long days at work this weekend but i'll be sure to be in the gym tomorrow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much to report today, long day at work 10 hour day, but i still hit the gym did a light workout nothing real focused was kind of in a daze this whole day. But i'd rather go to the gym and workout than not go.

Workout -

Hanging Leg Lifts -

Dead Lift -
225x8
225x8
245x6

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Decline Bench -
125x10
135x8
155x6

Bicep Curls -
30x10
35x10
40x8

Again nothing really concentrated just got in and lifted to lift. Not my best work but i was exhausted hoping to have a better workout tomorrow and get back on track.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I blame my "blahs" on the weather yo-yoing up and down. Screws up my body temp regulator and just kills my get-up-&-go! Keep pushing it bro!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - I feel lethargic today and my cardio seriousy stunk but like you Luke i blame the weather and how busy i been lately. But i'll keep pushing through. Loving BodyForge so far though, muscle fullness from the creatine with good endurance with the CM and COP.

Cardio - 2 miles in 17 minutes. Just felt slow and was hard i just need to buckle down and get things done.

Workout - Bi's and Tri's

Bicep Curls -
35x10
40x8
40x6

Kickbacks -
15x10
15x8
15x8

Reverse Grip Pulley Cable Curls -
22.5x10
27.5x10
27.5x8

Skull crushers -
60x10
65x10
70x8

Hammer Curls -
30x10
35x8
35x8

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today i just did cardio i did alot better did 2.5 miles in 18 minutes so things are coming back.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep killin it kid