iForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 PCT

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started PCt today and will be using Rev2 as my test booster/AI, there will also be some other staples in the PCT regimen. I used Rev2 as an AI while on and it worked great so I decided to pick up another bottle and give it a go in my PCT. I started with 2 caps this morning and will take another before bed (as label dosing directs)

Morning weight today was 223, I will be Bulking DC style (sort of) for the next 4-6 weeks (depends on how well im recovering). The reason I say sort of is because Im not doing carb cut offs and the pro/carb and pro/fat meals. Mainly because I work in a factory, on afternoons and am on my feet for 11hrs a day (mon-thur, sometimes OT on fri) and I need all the calories I can get. With that being said I wake up, hammer an ABB Speed Stack N.O. and hit the gym about 30min later, empty stomach training.

Other supps
Creatine
Glutamine
Taurine
Joint Supp
R-ALA

Usual Daily Diet

Post-Workout
2 scoops Protein

10oz chicken
1/2 cup white rice

Up Your Mass Shake
16oz Milk

10oz Chicken
1/2 cup white rice

Up Your Mass Shake
16oz Milk

Fast Food Meal
-Usually a double Whopper and Diet Coke ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the results on this one.nice legs pic.no homo

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. About to add this to my pct. ;)

GHO5T

Awards
In on this..... hope everything is well with your family.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope everything is well with family.....i am a fan of rev 2, hope you enjoy it as much as i did!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, joints are a little stiff. I don't know if it's the Rev2 already, only been a week but man they were tight. Could be from working a lot lately but we'll see.

Workout A1 tomorrow, joints will really be tested here so we'll see. Gyno is fine, libido is decent. After last cycle I was shut down hard and libido was non existent so I'll keep an extra close eye on that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout today!!! Joints felt fine all workout, seem to be drying out a little as well. Gyno is fine and libido seems fine, Rev2 is treating me pretty well this far.

Workout A1

Flat BB Bench
225: 22x6x2
20-30RP

Hammer shoulder Press
240: 10x4x3
11-15RP

Skull Crushers
115: 12x6x4
28RP

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BW: 16x6x4
15-20RP

Hammer Iso Row
280x12 SS
370x8 SS

couldn't use 110 for skull crushers bc I guess my gym doesn't have 2.5lbs weights and someone was hogging the 110 BB. I didn't use weight for pull ups bc well I'm too short to grab the weight with my feet and i just feel awkward doing it that way. Plus there's no weight belt. I've been looking to buy one so should fix that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have any recommendations for Pre-workout? Right now I drink an ABB N.O. pumped Speed Stack with added creating mono(5gr) and taurine( 3.6gr).

I know beta-alanine is supposed to be so great but lately I just hate how it makes me feel, that and 1,3DIM or whatever the hell it's called. I've pushed through the feeling for a long time but blah, don't wan it anymore. The 1,3 DIM is the kicker, I can deal with the BA tingles bc they subside after awhile I guess.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for in a pre workout? My all time favorite PW is Hemavol. It's stim free which makes it very stackable. I like taking my hemavol with Dexaprine but I know you don't want 1,3. When I'm taking a break from 1,3 I take my hemavol with bulk caffeine tabs. I'm gonna be stacking it with Focus xt soon.

I like hemavol so much bc I LOVE the feeling of being pumped!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for in a pre workout? My all time favorite PW is Hemavol. It's stim free which makes it very stackable. I like taking my hemavol with Dexaprine but I know you don't want 1,3. When I'm taking a break from 1,3 I take my hemavol with bulk caffeine tabs. I'm gonna be stacking it with Focus xt soon.

I like hemavol so much bc I LOVE the feeling of being pumped!
Creatine mono(a good dose) and NO 1,3DIM is the biggest thing. I just want staple supps in it ya know? That's why I like the ABB but it's a pain when traveling and to add powder too after a while

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout B1

BB curl
100: 12x5x3

DB Hammer Curl
55:18 SS

seated Calve raise

Seated Leg Curl
130: 12x6x3

BB Squat
425x15 SS
385x20 SS

Annnnnd I've thrown up 3 times since I finished legs. One real one, two other gage throw up in mouth. Fuuuuck, I see why terds don't wanna squat.

Why wouldn't I throw up? Gotta keep the streak alive!!!!! fml

My left knee is a little achy, hasn't been in a while. Libido is starting to pick up a little, recovery seems to be moving along nicely.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have messed up my shoulder tonight. It was a little tight then when I went to stretch for Back, it started to hurt. Fml

Incline BB Bench
285: 10x3x1=14RP
11-15RP

Overhead DB Press
90: 14x6x3=23RP
20-30RP

Rev Grip Bench
235: 8x3x2=13RP
11-15RP

Hammer Lat Pull Down
300: 12x5x4=21RP

Then I stopped bc of my shoulder. I have the weekend to rest up and take care of it. Having some join t issues with this Rev V2 and starting to get some acne. Looks like I'm gonna have to back the dose down of Rev V2

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you been using 3 caps a day?

Might want to get a deep tissue massage for that should!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have messed up my shoulder tonight. It was a little tight then when I went to stretch for Back, it started to hurt. Fml

Incline BB Bench
285: 10x3x1=14RP
11-15RP

Overhead DB Press
90: 14x6x3=23RP
20-30RP

Rev Grip Bench
235: 8x3x2=13RP
11-15RP

Hammer Lat Pull Down
300: 12x5x4=21RP

Then I stopped bc of my shoulder. I have the weekend to rest up and take care of it. Having some join t issues with this Rev V2 and starting to get some acne. Looks like I'm gonna have to back the dose down of Rev V2
Damn man thought this ended a while ago! Got to catch myself up!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joints are achy but looking back, I'm near the end of my DC blast so together, I think thats a recipe for joint problems.

Sounds gay but, for recovery and PCT purposes I feel it's necessary to note, morning wood is a regular thing again. Last PCT this took almost 5 weeks.

Acne is still there but nothing terrible. Also, I didn't turn down the dose, I'm still at 3 :-D

I couldn't pull the trigger on Hemovol, I order supp's yesterday and looked at it for a bit, added it to my cart, took it out, added it and took it out again, lol. Is there any way I can get some samples?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints are achy but looking back, I'm near the end of my DC blast so together, I think thats a recipe for joint problems.

Sounds gay but, for recovery and PCT purposes I feel it's necessary to note, morning wood is a regular thing again. Last PCT this took almost 5 weeks.

Acne is still there but nothing terrible. Also, I didn't turn down the dose, I'm still at 3 :-D

I couldn't pull the trigger on Hemovol, I order supp's yesterday and looked at it for a bit, added it to my cart, took it out, added it and took it out again, lol. Is there any way I can get some samples?
Hemavol is great!
I love it!!

I'm thinking of running Resv2 in as a Anti E in a natty stack. You think it would be enough? Or do you find it's anti E effects not THAT powerful?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's crazy!

I'm recovering well. Acne is a little annoying, paired with my job it's a bad combo. It's a small side effect that I'll take for this PCT recovery though. I'm about to start my 4th week and I'm feeling pretty good, I'd say about 80% recovered.

I may try and go to the doctors and get some blood work done here soon, my insurance will kick in and I need a physical so that should include the blood, if not I'll make sure of it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy!

I'm recovering well. Acne is a little annoying, paired with my job it's a bad combo. It's a small side effect that I'll take for this PCT recovery though. I'm about to start my 4th week and I'm feeling pretty good, I'd say about 80% recovered.

I may try and go to the doctors and get some blood work done here soon, my insurance will kick in and I need a physical so that should include the blood, if not I'll make sure of it.
Man Im on day 27 of PCT and I still feel like barely half back..... Could just be over training though lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Im on day 27 of PCT and I still feel like barely half back..... Could just be over training though lol.
What did you run? Yeah I'll admit I'm starting to feel like the CNS fatigue so I'm backing off. Guess just from doing DC I've become one with the force lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you run? Yeah I'll admit I'm starting to feel like the CNS fatigue so I'm backing off. Guess just from doing DC I've become one with the force lol
Hehe, I ran superdrol/androhardv2 10/10/10/20/20 and 4/4/4/4/6/6 5 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks androhard. It was an amazing cycle. I still have around 15lbs from it. Got up to 22lbs, but lost around 7 after I dropped the sdrol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehe, I ran superdrol/androhardv2 10/10/10/20/20 and 4/4/4/4/6/6 5 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks androhard. It was an amazing cycle. I still have around 15lbs from it. Got up to 22lbs, but lost around 7 after I dropped the sdrol.
Yeah I bloated bad with sdrol, odd bc the original superdrol/masterdrol didn't bloat me much at all. It also made PCT a biotch

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I bloated bad with sdrol, odd bc the original superdrol/masterdrol didn't bloat me much at all. It also made PCT a biotch
Gains are good though. And I really enjoyed the cycle. You got anything lined up?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery is still on track, taking time off from the gym seems to be treating my joints well.

3 week PCT summary
Gyno control: CHECK
Libido: CHECK
Achy Joints: CHECK (getting better)
Acne: CHECK (not terrible)
Diuretic effect: CHECK
Strength Gains: CHECK (or none has been lost)

Looking at that I'd day RevV2 is holding up its part of the deal.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovery is still on track, taking time off from the gym seems to be treating my joints well.

3 week PCT summary
Gyno control: CHECK
Libido: CHECK
Achy Joints: CHECK (getting better)
Acne: CHECK (not terrible)
Diuretic effect: CHECK
Strength Gains: CHECK (or none has been lost)

Looking at that I'd day RevV2 is holding up its part of the deal.
Hmm. Perhaps I will add it in.

Do you think it would be good in a post pct ?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to training, hit arms yesterday. My joints felt pretty good, that time off did me well.

My time on RevV2 is coming to an end. I only have a few caps left, I can truly say I FEEL full recovered
That's good news I'm glad revV2 held up to your standards!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
What ph/aas did you run? For how long?
Thinking of this for a 5 week Havoc/epistane run as ive found many who have put it to the test as the lone pct (on top of natural oils + antioxidants)
Alone as a natty booster/ AI it performs well and bloods to prove, kinda makes the need for serm obsolete

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ph/aas did you run? For how long?
Thinking of this for a 5 week Havoc/epistane run as ive found many who have put it to the test as the lone pct (on top of natural oils + antioxidants)
Alone as a natty booster/ AI it performs well and bloods to prove, kinda makes the need for serm obsolete
Low dose serm is probably still a good idea. Run was longer than what you outlined. RevV2 will work just fine for ya.