iForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 PCT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. They star our *****s? r-i-v-a-l-s?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    They star our *****s? r-i-v-a-l-s?
    Yes and no one knows why!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    They star our *****s? r-i-v-a-l-s?
    Yes, apparently it was the name of a competing supp site a while ago and by doing this they were able to fend them off. hehe
    RecoverBro ELITE

  4. That's crazy!

    I'm recovering well. Acne is a little annoying, paired with my job it's a bad combo. It's a small side effect that I'll take for this PCT recovery though. I'm about to start my 4th week and I'm feeling pretty good, I'd say about 80% recovered.

    I may try and go to the doctors and get some blood work done here soon, my insurance will kick in and I need a physical so that should include the blood, if not I'll make sure of it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's crazy!

    I'm recovering well. Acne is a little annoying, paired with my job it's a bad combo. It's a small side effect that I'll take for this PCT recovery though. I'm about to start my 4th week and I'm feeling pretty good, I'd say about 80% recovered.

    I may try and go to the doctors and get some blood work done here soon, my insurance will kick in and I need a physical so that should include the blood, if not I'll make sure of it.
    Man Im on day 27 of PCT and I still feel like barely half back..... Could just be over training though lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Man Im on day 27 of PCT and I still feel like barely half back..... Could just be over training though lol.
    What did you run? Yeah I'll admit I'm starting to feel like the CNS fatigue so I'm backing off. Guess just from doing DC I've become one with the force lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What did you run? Yeah I'll admit I'm starting to feel like the CNS fatigue so I'm backing off. Guess just from doing DC I've become one with the force lol
    Hehe, I ran superdrol/androhardv2 10/10/10/20/20 and 4/4/4/4/6/6 5 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks androhard. It was an amazing cycle. I still have around 15lbs from it. Got up to 22lbs, but lost around 7 after I dropped the sdrol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Hehe, I ran superdrol/androhardv2 10/10/10/20/20 and 4/4/4/4/6/6 5 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks androhard. It was an amazing cycle. I still have around 15lbs from it. Got up to 22lbs, but lost around 7 after I dropped the sdrol.
    Yeah I bloated bad with sdrol, odd bc the original superdrol/masterdrol didn't bloat me much at all. It also made PCT a biotch
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Yeah I bloated bad with sdrol, odd bc the original superdrol/masterdrol didn't bloat me much at all. It also made PCT a biotch
    Gains are good though. And I really enjoyed the cycle. You got anything lined up?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Gains are good though. And I really enjoyed the cycle. You got anything lined up?
    Not right now, after this ill probably follow up with some DAA (3gr/day) & GHRP/CJC (100; 2x's/day) for 8 weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Recovery is still on track, taking time off from the gym seems to be treating my joints well.

    3 week PCT summary
    Gyno control: CHECK
    Libido: CHECK
    Achy Joints: CHECK (getting better)
    Acne: CHECK (not terrible)
    Diuretic effect: CHECK
    Strength Gains: CHECK (or none has been lost)

    Looking at that I'd day RevV2 is holding up its part of the deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Recovery is still on track, taking time off from the gym seems to be treating my joints well.

    3 week PCT summary
    Gyno control: CHECK
    Libido: CHECK
    Achy Joints: CHECK (getting better)
    Acne: CHECK (not terrible)
    Diuretic effect: CHECK
    Strength Gains: CHECK (or none has been lost)

    Looking at that I'd day RevV2 is holding up its part of the deal.
    Hmm. Perhaps I will add it in.

    Do you think it would be good in a post pct ?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Hmm. Perhaps I will add it in.

    Do you think it would be good in a post pct ?
    I don't see why not.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Back to training, hit arms yesterday. My joints felt pretty good, that time off did me well.

    My time on RevV2 is coming to an end. I only have a few caps left, I can truly say I FEEL full recovered
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Back to training, hit arms yesterday. My joints felt pretty good, that time off did me well.

    My time on RevV2 is coming to an end. I only have a few caps left, I can truly say I FEEL full recovered
    That's good news I'm glad revV2 held up to your standards!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    That's good news I'm glad revV2 held up to your standards!
    Yeah boss, Formadrol was test booster of choice. It's admirable but RevV2, for me, is on another level.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. What ph/aas did you run? For how long?
    Thinking of this for a 5 week Havoc/epistane run as ive found many who have put it to the test as the lone pct (on top of natural oils + antioxidants)
    Alone as a natty booster/ AI it performs well and bloods to prove, kinda makes the need for serm obsolete

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    What ph/aas did you run? For how long?
    Thinking of this for a 5 week Havoc/epistane run as ive found many who have put it to the test as the lone pct (on top of natural oils + antioxidants)
    Alone as a natty booster/ AI it performs well and bloods to prove, kinda makes the need for serm obsolete
    Low dose serm is probably still a good idea. Run was longer than what you outlined. RevV2 will work just fine for ya.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IFORCE REVERSITOL V2 LOG
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. what to do with iForce Reversitol v2
    By 808rebel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:32 PM
  3. IForce reversitol v1 versus v2
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 01:57 AM
  4. Novedex XT or iForce Reversitol
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:55 AM
  5. iforce reversitol w/ nolvadex
    By Ligonozrk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Log in
Log in