Lexagon - AI Sports Maniac Review

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Lexagon Reviews AI Sports Maniac

&

After trying the samples of AI’s Maniac, I was hooked. I’ve tried other pre-workouts, but a lot of them leave you feeling jittery and then you crash right after your workout. That feeling is definitely not for me. Maniac is clean good energy and focus, with great pumps and NO crash!

What is Maniac?

MANIAC!™ is a very well-rounded pre-workout supplement, containing ingredients to make sure you have a productive workout. Ingredients that will help with endurance, stamina, a pump, energy, hydration. Oh Yea. And the taste is awesome too!
What you will experience from MANIAC!™:
- Increased Pumps
- Extra aggression in the gym
- No Crash
- Increased Muscle Mass
- Increased Vascularity
- Insane Endurance
- Extreme Focus

Maniac has been a great addition to my supplement stack. Started off taking 1 scoop pre workout and hit some major awesomeness in the gym. It was a good clean straightforward focus. The pumps were amazing and it definitely keeps me fueled through even the toughtest of workouts, the best part, no nasty crash afterwards. Maniac has allowed me to reach new PRs on a regular basis.
Started dosing at 1 scoop moved up to 1.5 scoops when the workouts started getting harder and I started pushing more weights. Still the same great effect. No complaints.

Fruit Punch Taste Review
Great flavor. A little on the sweet side, but nothing some extra water can’t fix. Usually use around 14oz with the fruit punch, never had a problem with it.

Pink Lemonade Taste Review
Exactly how the name describes it, pink lemonade. Not too sweet and not too tart. Usually use around 12 oz of water with this one. Love the flavor!

Mixibility – 8/10
There’s a little leftover at the bottom of the cup. Nothing that bothers me and it’s not a whole lot. If you shake it pretty hard it usually mixes in a little more. Won’t stop me from using Maniac at all.

Overall Rating – 9/10
Great energy, long lasting, no nasty crash and awesome focus.

Maniac mixes great with RecoverPro as well. 1 Scoop RecoverPro w/ 1.5 Maniac is an awesome combo. Doesn’t matter which flavors you mix together always a hit.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for posting all these reviews today!

Aren't you the one that turned me onto Fruit Punch Maniac + Raspberry RecoverPRO?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I might be responsible for that yes ... ;)

By far one of the best stumble upons yet :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice review!

You've been a busy beaver in here with these reviews