Big Boys on quest for leanness phase 2

Page 1 of 24 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Big Boys on quest for leanness phase 2


    Ok everyone take note. Us big big boys have made the choice to continue to get lean and mean. Phase 1 was more of a draw. So phase 2 will start now and go on thru the end April 30th. The loser of this 90 day friendly challenge will spend a max of $ 40 for the supplement of choice of the winner.

    As of right now this is not a sponsored log. However if someone wants to step up and be a part of this let us know.

    As for me my starting weight as of this morning was 239 lbs. Soon as I can get some pics I will post them up. I will also take some measurements in the next few days.

  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    1st......


    Kill it boys!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Here we go!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It should be fun. I have a major task at hand as I commited to running the warrior dash in march. My fat butt needs to be ready so hopefully progress will be seen fairly quick.

    Now tanman on the other hand he can ultimately take me in this. I have approx 40 lbs to lose before I hit my goal weight of 200. I would like to be 200 @ 10% bodyfat. If I dont hit that mark at that weight then I will decide what to do from there. I will say this. I would like to hit my goal by the beginning of April as my bday is on the 5th and I will be 39 years old while my body will feel like 90. Lol
  5. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still rolliing in at 270 buy leaner overall from where we started round one. Am currently in Wk 2 of PCT on Torem (lovin' that btw), then will be throwing in a mix of Erase Pro, Division one and Titanium for 30 days. My basic plan will stay the same, just gonna try to be more disciplined this go round. Will repost my "after" pics later as oddly enough, I think the wife would start to have weird thoughts if I asked her to take more photos this soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  6. New Member
    Raymondowsley's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Sub'd. Good luck guys!!
    Raymond Owsley
    raymondohh@gmail.com
  7. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Still rolliing in at 270 buy leaner overall from where we started round one. Am currently in Wk 2 of PCT on Torem (lovin' that btw), then will be throwing in a mix of Erase Pro, Division one and Titanium for 30 days. My basic plan will stay the same, just gonna try to be more disciplined this go round. Will repost my "after" pics later as oddly enough, I think the wife would start to have weird thoughts if I asked her to take more photos this soon.
    Ah it is for a good cause. Plus it is great motivation. You never know the wifey may want to start training. I know mine did. She thought it was stupid to be posting this stuff but once she started working out getting some results and all the positive feed back. Her comment was this is cool. Lol. Of course she is not a fan of taking pics but for me it documents every step of the way.
  8. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymondowsley
    Sub'd. Good luck guys!!
    Thnk you
  9. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Still rolliing in at 270 buy leaner overall from where we started round one. Am currently in Wk 2 of PCT on Torem (lovin' that btw), then will be throwing in a mix of Erase Pro, Division one and Titanium for 30 days. My basic plan will stay the same, just gonna try to be more disciplined this go round. Will repost my "after" pics later as oddly enough, I think the wife would start to have weird thoughts if I asked her to take more photos this soon.
    Good plan. Pct or not you will kick some butt.
  10. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok so now my co-worker whom is in his late 50s and still surfs. He booked a trip to corpus christi for the weekend of April 20th and tells me he entered me into a surf contest. Guys, when I retired from surfing pro I had to get away from the beach because I know how I am. I would have continued surfing. I chose to stop to be around for my oldest daughter instead of a loser who never was there for his kids. What I mean by that back in the days surfers my age didn't care if they got someone prego. They just continued to surf and never wanted anything to do with the kids they created. I am not that way.

    So long story short I still have my last competition board that I see everyday. I have literally not surfed for at least 6-7 years. And now I am enetered into a contest. I will look like the biggest kook out there. Guess I really have to step my game up. At my weight my board won't float me. And I will not buy another board to do 1 contest. Damn him. He has been on me for the last 5 years to surf with him. He has obviously seen my transformation over this last year and has made a point in wanting to see me get back out in the water at least 1 more time.
    My life just went from a difficult task just with the warrior dash to now hell cause I have to get low enough to surf. As well as find time to get to the beach. I live almost 2 hours from the water. I hope my board floats me at that time. Almost when this friendly contest ends. Grrrrr
  11. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok so now my co-worker whom is in his late 50s and still surfs. He booked a trip to corpus christi for the weekend of April 20th and tells me he entered me into a surf contest. Guys, when I retired from surfing pro I had to get away from the beach because I know how I am. I would have continued surfing. I chose to stop to be around for my oldest daughter instead of a loser who never was there for his kids. What I mean by that back in the days surfers my age didn't care if they got someone prego. They just continued to surf and never wanted anything to do with the kids they created. I am not that way.

    So long story short I still have my last competition board that I see everyday. I have literally not surfed for at least 6-7 years. And now I am enetered into a contest. I will look like the biggest kook out there. Guess I really have to step my game up. At my weight my board won't float me. And I will not buy another board to do 1 contest. Damn him. He has been on me for the last 5 years to surf with him. He has obviously seen my transformation over this last year and has made a point in wanting to see me get back out in the water at least 1 more time.
    My life just went from a difficult task just with the warrior dash to now hell cause I have to get low enough to surf. As well as find time to get to the beach. I live almost 2 hours from the water. I hope my board floats me at that time. Almost when this friendly contest ends. Grrrrr
    I find that a true friend is often a "pain in the ass" because they will accept nothing but our best when we sell ourselves short.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  12. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

    I find that a true friend is often a "pain in the ass" because they will accept nothing but our best when we sell ourselves short.
    Absolutely.
  13. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Jeff... you are the man. I would quote the parts I wanted to but right now my tethered internet is not making me happy so I'll just say, you have put so many challenges and put so much at stake that you are bound to succeed. Plus these are things you want to do. You got people around you cheering you on, and people on here. Love it. I would join in on your little challenge but I am in the midst of keeping my mass. (in other words, I be a wuss).

    Good luck! I'm subbed and I'll be here waiting to see some results!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1/23/12 Da1 wk 2 of MC 9
    5:15-6:25

    Standing OH BB Press (All the way to below the chin or lower, no push from hips)
    135x3, 150x3, 170x5

    90 Degree Seated OH DB Press @60's
    12/10/8

    Med Grip Upright Row @100
    8/8/8

    Front Raise (Went light as these are more to help my shoulder issues then build mass)
    15'sx12, 20'sx12

    Face Down Rear Delt DB Raise
    20's 15/15

    Seated Alt DB Curl@45's
    12/10/8

    Standing EZ Bar Curl (Looking for something that is kind to my elbow)
    85-12/12

    Wrapped up with 25 minutes of Random Hills on stationary bike, have been slowly increasing resistance levels 142 cals.

    2577 cals in, estimated burn of 4291.

    Oh, my "After now before" pics

    Name:  1-18 back II.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  132.9 KBName:  1-18 front biceps chestII.JPG
Views: 567
Size:  147.0 KBName:  1-18 Predator PoseII.JPG
Views: 561
Size:  119.0 KBName:  1-18 sideII.JPG
Views: 554
Size:  68.9 KB
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  15. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    1/23/12 Da1 wk 2 of MC 9
    5:15-6:25

    Standing OH BB Press (All the way to below the chin or lower, no push from hips)
    135x3, 150x3, 170x5

    90 Degree Seated OH DB Press @60's
    12/10/8

    Med Grip Upright Row @100
    8/8/8

    Front Raise (Went light as these are more to help my shoulder issues then build mass)
    15'sx12, 20'sx12

    Face Down Rear Delt DB Raise
    20's 15/15

    Seated Alt DB Curl@45's
    12/10/8

    Standing EZ Bar Curl (Looking for something that is kind to my elbow)
    85-12/12

    Wrapped up with 25 minutes of Random Hills on stationary bike, have been slowly increasing resistance levels 142 cals.

    2577 cals in, estimated burn of 4291.

    Oh, my "After now before" pics

    Name:  1-18 back II.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  132.9 KBName:  1-18 front biceps chestII.JPG
Views: 567
Size:  147.0 KBName:  1-18 Predator PoseII.JPG
Views: 561
Size:  119.0 KBName:  1-18 sideII.JPG
Views: 554
Size:  68.9 KB

    Nice Start brother.
  16. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1/23/12

    Today is day one of my new training regimen. I felt like I was in a sauna after the first 15 minute of working out. Albeit the weight was much lighter than normal. I was only lifting approx of my 1 rep max. In some exercises it felt too light. But like anything there is trail and errors to be made. Now as far strength and everything. My focus was good strength was solid especially since I am no longer taking Clen and T3. I ended my 3 week run on Sunday of that. So now all I am taking is M1P, epivar along with AI Recover Pro and Beast Mode from Beast sports. I have maybe enough of M1P for two more weeks because of the way I have dosed it. I think I am about to run some Rs - Transaderm. What is your thoughts on that?

    Here is how it went. Did the full workout with 20-30 seconds of rest just enough to get ready for the next set. Once everything was done i rested for approx 2-3 minutes then did everything again.

    Barbell Squats


    20 reps 140 lbs
    20 reps 140 lbs

    DB Lunges

    10 reps each leg 45 lbs
    10 reps each leg 45 lbs


    Crunches

    40 reps
    40 reps


    Leg Curl

    15 reps 50 lbs
    15 reps 50 lbs


    Lat Pulldown

    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs


    DB Rows

    15 reps 50 lbs
    15 reps 50 lbs


    DB Bench Press

    15 reps 50 lbs
    15 reps 50 lbs


    DB Tricep

    15 reps 35 lbs
    15 reps 35 lbs


    DB Bicep Curls

    15 reps 35 lbs
    15 reps 35 lbs

    Bicycle Crunches

    30 reps
    30 reps


    Finished it all up with a 2 mile run. Was very unhappy with how long it took. I jogged a 12 minute mile. Man I have a lot of work to do.
  17. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^^^^^ Just keep moving Bro, you'll get there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  18. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    ^^^^^^ Just keep moving Bro, you'll get there.
    We all gonna get there man!! To shredville!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok guys, gonna have to come and and say it... it's tunnel vision time!! Just worry about diet and takeing weight down. Do your lifting and cardio and stick to your diet like glue. Don't worry too much about composition, if you lose a bit of muscle it will come back easy and you should not have to worry about that for quite some time. You should be losing a minimum of 2 lbs per week. Time to get nasty!! Supps are not going to do it, you will... get it done, it's as simple as that...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  20. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok guys, gonna have to come and and say it... it's tunnel vision time!! Just worry about diet and takeing weight down. Do your lifting and cardio and stick to your diet like glue. Don't worry too much about composition, if you lose a bit of muscle it will come back easy and you should not have to worry about that for quite some time. You should be losing a minimum of 2 lbs per week. Time to get nasty!! Supps are not going to do it, you will... get it done, it's as simple as that...
    I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
  21. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Already sore in the legs after last nights training. Oh what a feeling.
  22. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Late, but SUB'd never-the-less!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Late, but SUB'd never-the-less!!!
    Yeah...
  24. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Late, but SUB'd never-the-less!!!
    Always welcome anytime Doc!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  25. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tonight was one of those "The Iron giveth and the iron taketh away nights" but we just kept pluggin'.

    Day 2, wk 2 (MC9)
    5:05-6:05

    Dead Lift 295x3, 335x3, 380x2 (Hit 400x2 three weeks ago, WTF.)

    Wide Grip Pull Down @170
    8/8/8

    Snatch Grip Deads @ 285
    8/8/6

    RDL's @285 (Fricking hammies were fried by this time)
    3/4

    Underhand Low Pulley Row @ 210
    10/10

    2427 cals in estimated 4159 out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  26. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looks like it was strong overall.
  27. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Always welcome anytime Doc!
    Thanks Guys, I appreciate that! Not sure when we are getting another order of PRO XANTHINE in, hopefully soon, we just ran out of it today from our warehouse, either way when we do I'll pitch the owners to see if I can let you guys each run a bottle and just add your thoughts, comments, feedback on the product right here on the same LOG ya'll have already started, how does that sound?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  28. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Thanks Guys, I appreciate that! Not sure when we are getting another order of PRO XANTHINE in, hopefully soon, we just ran out of it today from our warehouse, either way when we do I'll pitch the owners to see if I can let you guys each run a bottle and just add your thoughts, comments, feedback on the product right here on the same LOG ya'll have already started, how does that sound?
    Sounds good. I have one more bottle left. But if you dont mind I think there is some new product that was to hit the street today that sounds like fun also. Lol just kidding. Unless it would work hand in hand with epivar?
  29. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thanks Guys, I appreciate that! Not sure when we are getting another order of PRO XANTHINE in, hopefully soon, we just ran out of it today from our warehouse, either way when we do I'll pitch the owners to see if I can let you guys each run a bottle and just add your thoughts, comments, feedback on the product right here on the same LOG ya'll have already started, how does that sound?
    Sounds sweet Doc, know you can't promise, but I know you'll do what ya can,
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  30. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1/25/12

    Well well well. Today was ruff. I did not get all my nutrition in prior to my workout because work was hectic. I only got in 1 of my 2 meals. My workout did not suffer surprisingly. I made up the lost calories in my after workout meal. I was sweating like a pig after the first few sets. I started the workout with a 15 minute warm up and ended the workout with another 15 minutes of HIIT cardio and finished that up with 15 minutes of cool down walking on the treadmill.

    During the workout I was flipping thirsty as all get out. Time to add in some transaderm. I was going to add it in on Monday but I think I will add it in tomorrow.

    Now keep in mind I ran thru the entire workout with only 20-30 seconds rest between each rep then rested for two minutes and did it all again.


    Pushups


    15 reps
    15 reps


    DB Squats with shoulder press

    15 reps 45 lbs
    15 reps 45 lbs


    Russian Hop (This is a pain in the butt and killer on the knees)

    12 reps
    12 reps


    DB Incline

    15 reps 45 lbs
    15 reps 45 lbs


    Under Grip Pulldowns

    15 reps 100 lbs
    15 reps 100 lbs


    DB Upright Rows

    15 reps 40 lbs
    15 reps 40 lbs


    Bench Dips

    15 reps
    15 reps


    Hip Raises

    20 reps
    20 reps


    EZ Bar Curls


    15 reps 50 lbs
    15 reps 50 lbs


    Ball to Toe Crunch

    20 reps with 12 lbs ball
    20 reps with 12 lbs ball


    Like I said earlier I was completely spent and felt like puking but I didn't. lol. Now keep in mind I am only lifting 50-60% of my 1 reps max. And since I really don't know what that is on each exercise yet it is a guessing game.
  31. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    1072209
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    1/25/12


    Like I said earlier I was completely spent and felt like puking but I didn't. lol. Now keep in mind I am only lifting 50-60% of my 1 reps max. And since I really don't know what that is on each exercise yet it is a guessing game.
    Pushing that **** HARD Bro, well done!

    No activity today just work and driving, 2327 cals in , estimated burn of 3565.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  32. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn what a good day already. One of my co-workers just walked by and said hey whats up slim. And was asking how much I have lost and that I am looking healthier then he has ever seen me.
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey guys, here's a motivation trick I learned, get yourself a belt an aim at taking it in a knotch each week. Really, some weeks you will make it some you won't ... it might take longer but this is a great way to keep things moving in the right direction. That's the most important thing for you right now, everything else takes a back seat. When that belt is too big buy a new one.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  34. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol funny mention this dw. I dont wear belts normally. However I just bought a belt that was too small for me just to see when and if I will fit in it.
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Lol funny mention this dw. I dont wear belts normally. However I just bought a belt that was too small for me just to see when and if I will fit in it.
    When I went from 305 to 235 in 5 months I remember that is how I measured my progress.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've been conversing with dreamweaver over The last week and he said to get my butt in here so here I am if u guys will have me. More to come this eve as typing on my iPhone is a pain in the ass!
  37. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    I've been conversing with dreamweaver over The last week and he said to get my butt in here so here I am if u guys will have me. More to come this eve as typing on my iPhone is a pain in the ass!
    Bring it. The more the merrier.
  38. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26194
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The belt thing is a interesting thought but I've lost 8-10 first week but my waist hasn't changed at all. If I use that as a gage for me personally I'd prob get discouraged
  39. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    The belt thing is a interesting thought but I've lost 8-10 first week but my waist hasn't changed at all. If I use that as a gage for me personally I'd prob get discouraged
    As long as your clothes are fitting better don't stress it. Of course I don't know how heavy of a person you are or aren't. I base it on my looseness of clothing. I am almost at a point where a new wardrobe is needed.
  40. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Damn what a good day already. One of my co-workers just walked by and said hey whats up slim. And was asking how much I have lost and that I am looking healthier then he has ever seen me.
    its always great to hear stuff like this.makes it all worth it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
  3. Anyone Ever Bulked Their Way To Leanness?
    By Irish Pilot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in