SNS FOCUS SAMPLE REVIEW

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
Like to thank jbryand101b for sending me a few servings of blue raz focus xt.

effectiveness: im telling you it does what it says it does and ive already bought a tub. getting into the end of my real estate studies and i need to focus and soak it all in like a sponge and it will no doubt help out. took the samples on a few days i had some big jobs i needed to take care of one cleaning out my damn garage http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=66829and disposing of a few things to the dump and two other days a had some side jobs i wanted to get done in a day and not comeback the next day. reached all my goals within those days. love this product and ill probably be buying it on a constant rotation.

taste: it was all right. a flavor i can like, im on black cherry now and i like that better than blu raz. had a strange smell when i opened the bag but i kind of liked it,lol.

mixability: no problem. mixes fine in a shaker cup.

im happy with focus and id give it a 10/10. ive recommended it to some of my neighbors and friends.

thanks again jbryand101b and SNS for giving me sample. appreciate it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review, glad you liked it.

I've never sent samples of my personal stuff or otherwise before, so feel special! lol.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review, glad you liked it, and good luck with your real estate studies. I've seen the texts for those, good lawd that's a lot of information.