Controlled Labs Golden Feast Log

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First thanks to RenegadeRows and the Peeps at Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity.

goldenfeast.jpg
GoldFeastsuppfacts.jpg

The new and improved profile looks awsome! Couldn't wait to rip the box open when it arrived today!

First impression: it tasted similiar to XF LCP except it was a little tangier; really awsome flavor and I'll be looking forward to drinking this stuff after every workout.

Goal:
Looking to cut/recomp for the next three weeks and than I'll be starting an epi/TZ cycle 1st week of Feb, where I'll be lean bulking/recomp.

Diet:
I'll be eating pretty clean and balanced trying to stay a little under maintenance.

Workouts:
Alot of cardio- treadmill and stair stepper. Also lifting a few times a week mainly focusing on reps in the 10-12 range and not rediculously heavy. The new and improved profile looks awsome! Couldn't wait to rip the box open when it arrived today!

First impression: it tasted similiar to XF LCP except it was a little tangier; really awsome flavor and I'll be looking forward to drinking this stuff after every workout.

Goal:
Looking to cut/recomp for the next three weeks and than I'll be starting an epi/TZ cycle 1st week of Feb, where I'll be lean bulking/recomp.

Diet:
I'll be eating pretty clean and balanced trying to stay a little under maintenance.

Workouts:
Alot of cardio- treadmill and stair stepper. Also lifting a few times a week mainly focusing on reps in the 10-12 range and not rediculously heavy.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had 1 scoop for breakfast and another postworkout. I think this stuff gets better and better everytime!

Shoulders/ Biceps

Workout was actually really good. I had some awsome vascularity today and some of the best shoulder pumps I've actually ever had. I tried a new lift I had seen in a magazine. Overhead cross-cable Delt extensions. Good stuff really painfull. Also hit this after doing burnouts of the delt machine.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Started the day w/ 2 scoops of Golden Feast, Mmmmm.

Cardio Day:

Pre workout- 200mg Caffein & 8mg Albuterol

Good stack and finally seemed to get the timing down cuz my workout was a killer really pushed myself hard and probably could have went longer.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday ripped through an awsome Chest/Tri workout and just finished Legs/Back. One thing I'm beggining to notice and not sure what to credit it to, but my recovery is definitly getting better. Not near as sore as I have been the last few weeks.

Trying to get in atleast 2 scoops of Golden Feast a day, usually in the am or postworkout.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Off day yesterday.

Biceps/Shoulders

Pre- 2 scoops watermelon White Flood
Intra- Size-on
Post- 2 Scoops Golden Feast

Awsome workout today! Felt really strong and really pushed myself hard. Noticing some good gains in deffinitions. At times it actually seems like I'm bulking but I'm only at 2000 cals a day! Good stuff feeling great!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cardio

200mg caffein

Ran for about 33 min and did 10 min stepper followed by ab work. Workout went awsome had tons of energy and felt great throughout.

Had some of the Golden Gains and I was actually a lil disappointed in the taste; I hadn't had it in a couple years and always remembered it tasing a lil better. Anyhow Golden Feast tastes a lot better, so big Props to CL for the flavor change!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty intense cardio session last night and felt awsome.

Today was Legs and light cardio. Blasted my legs w/ leg extensions to point where I almost puked! Also did some weighted lunges and a few other lifts. Felt great and recovery deffinitly seemes to be up. Also noticing having a little more energy throughout the day and my mood has picked up a bit, not sure if its coincindence or what?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Destroyed back tonight. Felt great and very strong throughout the entire workout. Finished up w/ 30 min steady cardio.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like good stuff.nicely put together log here

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, was begining to think it was all zombies in here :32:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

P/W- 2 scps white flood watermelon

Had a pretty good workout today. Endurance felt really good could have went a lot longer but was on a lil bit of a time crunch. Starting a new program Hany Rambod's FST-7. Pretty demanding but good stuff.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got some good sleep lastnight and felt alot better today. Ran for about 40min and hit some abs, good workout.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recovery is coming along pretty good. Had an awsome arm workout yesterday and the pumps were completely insane. Really loving how some the Golden Feast goes down.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feeling great; looking slightly leaner and weight has increased a lil. Recovery is still coming along good.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rocked out on chest tonight. Some pretty good pumps and crazy endurance all night. Ran for thirty minutes aftward also.

Felt great today alot of energy throughout the entire day. weight was also up a tad this am and muscles feel fuller

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lifted back yesterday and tore it up. Had a lot of energy, finished up w/ a 30min dance cardio session ; )

Recovery is going awsome strength has actually picked up a little and muscle endurance is way up. Also need to add I cycled of creatine a few weeks ago.