Stopstalking gets his balls back with recourse

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Libido is still on the rise. Also strength is up. I ran out of ostarnine about a week ago and really thought strength would drop but nope. I did get a bottle of ostarnine in the mail today so I started it up again I thought the bottle would be here earlier so there would be no break.

Yea I am taking several other pct products but I have been in pct many times with these products and have not felt as great as i do right now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Libido is still on the rise. Also strength is up. I ran out of ostarnine about a week ago and really thought strength would drop but nope. I did get a bottle of ostarnine in the mail today so I started it up again I thought the bottle would be here earlier so there would be no break.

Yea I am taking several other pct products but I have been in pct many times with these products and have not felt as great as i do right now.
    The recourse formula is what I would run in pct. On top of all the other goodies to make pct great. Detox the estrogen clearance pathways and swing some test from the cortisol axis via adaptogens. Good stuff.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Actually I have had strength increases during this whole pct. With the recourse and the combo of other pct supps I'm on I feel as if I'm still on cycle.

Sex drive is where im noticing the biggest improvement. My sex drive was almost zero. Even after almost two weeks of pct without recourse it was barely there. A week after adding recourse I have sex finsh and im thinking about when we can do it again.
    Nothing better than continuing gains through PCT! Wait, I take that back . . . taking care of business and going back for more is where it's at!!!! Keep killing it in the gym and the bedroom.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

4. So libido is crazy high today which kind of sucks because the woman is at work and I have to go in a little bit.

I will be hitting the fm tonight around 11 pm and hope the strength stays going up

5. Who has big balls. I have big balls thanks to recourse. So I woke up this morning feeling extra good and extra horny but of course the gf is at work. She better hurry home !

My strength is still slightly up but starting to level off. I'm usually losing a decent amount in pct so this is great. Also for libido mine is usually killed during pct and I don't get it back for a few weeks after. This whole pct has been a lot different than past ones the bottle is getting low I have a few days left I believe. I will be buying another bottle down the road.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Who has big balls. I have big balls thanks to recourse. So I woke up this morning feeling extra good and extra horny but of course the gf is at work. She better hurry home !

My strength is still slightly up but starting to level off. I'm usually losing a decent amount in pct so this is great. Also for libido mine is usually killed during pct and I don't get it back for a few weeks after. This whole pct has been a lot different than past ones the bottle is getting low I have a few days left I believe. I will be buying another bottle down the road.
    LOL! Good to see this helped your PCT and it helped keep/add strength. Apologize to your GF for us too but it was for a good cause
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

7. Quote Originally Posted by Southland

LOL! Good to see this helped your PCT and it helped keep/add strength. Apologize to your GF for us too but it was for a good cause
    No reason to apologize she says get more !

8. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    No reason to apologize she says get more !
    great response!! Damn I need to run mine... My balls be low.. and I got no tent pitched at all...
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. Well took my last dose. So here foes my final review.

I really enjoyed recourse. Probably the biggest thing I noticed was the increased sex drive. I couldn't get enough of my girlfriend. I noticed about 30-45 mins after a dose I wanted some bad !

Strength was up in the gym. I have to say this is the first time I ever gained throughout my whole pct. I believe the DAA in recourse could play a big part of this because I have responded well to DAA in he past.

Testes feel nice and plump. I was extremely shutdown. Before my pct my little guys were smaller than I have ever seen/felt them lol.

The only complaint I have is the random chubbies I could not keep away, even at work. This isn't the best thing when working in a male prison with a duty belt that makes it hard to hide.

Thanks again southland for this !

10. Good review man.
    Now I'll have to catch up on 1 of your 100 other logs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Good review man.
    Now I'll have to catch up on 1 of your 100 other logs.
    Hey I only got two going now. One for hghpro and on for a little Sns stack.

12. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    The only complaint I have is the random chubbies I could not keep away, even at work. This isn't the best thing when working in a male prison with a duty belt that makes it hard to hide.

Thanks again southland for this !
    LOL...Thanks man! The randoms can be annoying. Glad you had a good run on this!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recourse and Me. bringing the boys back!!
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. How long before the balls come back????
    By srx600 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:25 PM
  3. PCT help get libido back and balls
    By ironman098 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:32 PM
  4. My Balls are back but no sex drive!
    By mikeyb123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:27 AM
  5. Getting your balls back! An Experiment!
    By Akula in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 10:37 PM