San Launch review

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I took the launch four the first time today and all I can say is wow. I'm not 100% sure if it was the launch but I think it was, I'm gonna give it another go tomorrow so I'll know for sure. I think I finally understand what Anorld was talking about when he was talking about orgasms in the gym lol. My muscles just felt great and I had alot of aggression. I felt dominate in the gym today, you know that feeling when you in the gym with other people and you're like yeah im the man in this joint lol. So after today my score is a 9/10. The only reason it wasn't a 10 is because it didn't give me the best pump, decent but not the best.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Launch powder or pills? Have you used creatine nitrate before?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It was the powder. No I haven't used creatine nitrate before, I know it's different than regular creatine but what is the main difference?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was the powder. No I haven't used creatine nitrate before, I know it's different than regular creatine but what is the main difference?
the main diff is that it's creatine bound to nitrate, which among other things makes it more soluble...not to mention the dilation/pump the nitrate itself gives....I copy pasta'd this (below) from the TL (which holds the patent) site...

"Creatine nitrate- a creatine molecule with an organically bonded nitrate attached. Unlike creatine monohydrate and other forms of creatine, Creatine Nitrate helps your body excrete unsightly excess extracellular water and sodium retention. This allows muscle cells to experience supersaturated creatine levels, explosively expand in growth without restrictions… Nitrate is NOT dependent on NOS for nitric oxide production. No, in fact nitrate is reduced to nitrite where it can circulate for several hours generating nitric oxide… Creatine nitrate massively dilates blood vessels for hours on end, engorges muscles with blood while pumping every muscle fiber full of powerful anabolic nutrients..."

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Tried the watermelon today stuff is delicious and it's still giving me that nice clean energy...I'm sold