New Guys SuperSize Review ...

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
I know a couple have been done but I gotta break myself in on something right ??

First some history ... worked out for many years but 2011 was first time I used a pre-workout at the request of a buddy and it was caffeine based ... the reviews were good so I decided to try SuperSize

SuperSize ...

Taste .... 5/10 ... I tried mixing it with water and a few other things, cranberry juice seems to be the most palatable for me ... I have since resorted to dropping the powder in my mouth and washing it down as fast as I can ... about the least intrusive .. I would like to see the taste better but not at the expense of its effectiveness ...

EDIT .. Newer formula has made the taste much nicer .. I would now rate it 8/10

Mix-ability ... 9/10 ... it mixed well with everything I tried ... there were a few small pieces floating at the bottom but a little swirl before you gulp gets it all in ...

DAY ONE ... I started with the recommended 1 scoop ... I didn't really notice anything .. workout went normal ... the next day 2 scoops, that did the trick ... first few days @ 2 scoops there was almost like a tunnel vision effect .. kicked in around 20 minutes after taking it .. that has since gone away ... energy is good through the workout ... I don't believe I have experienced any other side effects other than pushing more weight ... roughly 10-12% in the first week ... lil more this week ... Focus during the workout has been real good, solid energy even through the 30min cardio sessions after ... I used to want a nap after working out with no PW or caffeine based PW but that isn't a problem anymore .. good energy through the rest of the day .. I have been taking it for two weeks now and just took advantage of the sale @ Nutraplanet and got two more tubs ...

of there are any questions shoot em at me and I will try to help out ... thanks

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
The flavor issue was worked on has recently been resolved. :)

When I get the new stuff I will post another review ...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. You notice a pump from this at all? Have you tried more than two scoops? Have you tried it for other things than just the gym? (i.e. homework, morning coffee)

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Good stuff. You notice a pump from this at all? Have you tried more than two scoops? Have you tried it for other things than just the gym? (i.e. homework, morning coffee)
Pump is very good .. Chest felt like it was gonna pop yesterday ..

Haven't felt the need for a third scoop .. Maybe next chest day ??

I haven't tried it for any other activities .. Workout days the energy carries me thru til midnight easily, usually take around 10:30am .. That I need a nap feeling around 4pm hasn't been around last two weeks ..

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the effort put into this thread SMC.

I personally have never felt the need for a 3rd scoop.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SuperSize and ultra reps are both excellent. Had the opputunity to stack them before :thumbsup:

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
I need to try this, but also MORE interested in Ultra-Reps. Get that to a great sale price too . . . .pleeeeeeaase
I have UltraReps on the way .. Look for a review soon .. Gonna do a week of it alone then a week with them stacked ..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Truly appreciate the detailed review. That price on NutraPlanet is a hell if a deal. I've also found 2 scoops to be the sweet spot and no need to jump to 3.

Combo SS with UR and you have a wicked preworkout that muscle repairs like no other.

Appreciate the support and feedback.