Recourse and Me. bringing the boys back!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank Southland Performance Products for the opportunity to log this stuff.

Recourse Complex
1201 mg**
D Aspartic Acid **
Diindolylmethane Powder **
L-Arginine HCl **
MACA Powder (Root) **
Horny Goat Weed Ext STD. 40% Icariin (Epimedium) **
Muira Puama 4:1 (Root) **
Rhodiola Rosea Ext 3% Rosavins (Root) **
Calcium D Glucarate Powder
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Product looks solid. Pretty excited for this.

Well Im finishing up the last couple of days of taurus' m1P. so we'll be getting the ball rolling real soon. i was going to use clomid along with it, BUT...seeing how mild this run has been. Thinking Im just gonna use this...but have about 2 days to decide!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually used the rest of my M1P last night...the bottle surely is tricky. Thought I had more left.

So...Took 2 doses so far today. Nothing yet..but..day 1 lol. I decided to throw into this log some REVAMP!!! I bought 2 bottles when they had the presale awhile back and forgot about them in the back of my supp cabinet. sooo...I took 1 pill this morning of that too. Had coffee this morning but think Im done with stims for awhile.

Decided Im gonna add in clomid for at least 2 weeks a 50mg a day...thats all I got for now

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love the profile man. Good stuff.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna buy this TODAY, let's see how it treats you

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, been taking it as recommened. I was hoping to start get some raging B0ners soon..but i just came down with a nasty flu or something. My appetite is still up. Weird, Ive never been sick as hell and as hungry as I am.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, been taking it as recommened. I was hoping to start get some raging B0ners soon..but i just came down with a nasty flu or something. My appetite is still up. Weird, Ive never been sick as hell and as hungry as I am.
LOL...I've noticed about 1 week in is where you will get the increased sex drive. Take care of the flu man. I know a lot of people that got sick this winter and it tends to hang on for a bit.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah usually after a week for me too. Just was hopeful thinking.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this. Was interested in this product very good profile, good idea to still use the clomid for PCT never second guess a PCT is my saying. SERM's are tried and true for a reason.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah..I knew that the cycle was pretty "mild" but...im getting older, and....well...precautions are important

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah..I knew that the cycle was pretty "mild" but...im getting older, and....well...precautions are important
Always better to be safe than sorry i say. PCT is still nothing i play around with, def interested in this product and how it helps bring the boys back lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So took the 3 doses today/er yesterday..whatever. anyways. nothing much to report. Im feeling much better, hence the reason im still up 1:30 in the morning. I hoping next week. things start to shine. I start boxing on tuesday, so i can use anything I can get. Well till next time..abc ya

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the boxing my man. Glad feeling better.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice job, I do some bjj for fun some times..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice..Yeah I used to run when well, I first got oout of Rehab. But once I started working again and joined the gym, not much time for distance running theses days. Ive put on a ton of muscle but ive never been lean so this year isthe year I will attempt to get the leanest for me anywhere... i dont care how much I weigh..this is a visual thing for me.

Anyways ...woke up this morning with "wood". First time in awhile..yeah buddy...I know thats not much but that is the first sign for me that test boosters are working.
Dosing as usual and nothing much else to report.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the suggested dosing split up today. nothing new...no morning suprise..Oh well. But back to work today..feeling alot better. Things should start to kick in this week. Tomorrow I start boxing..WOOT!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took the suggested dosing split up today. nothing new...no morning suprise..Oh well. But back to work today..feeling alot better. Things should start to kick in this week. Tomorrow I start boxing..WOOT!!!
Now the fun starts! I haven't boxed in years and I want to get back into it at some point. I live a block from where Bernard Hopkins trains but I would probably be in over my head going there. LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy actually signed me up for a free lesson with the owner...NOW IM NERVOUS!!! In over my head for sure..LOL. Ive never been very agile si this ought to be interesting..But. Heck. You want to get good, then train with the best!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOHHWWEEEEEE!!!! That was some crazy stuff. I now have a new respect to anyone that trains like this. I had a fun time. Doing 3 minute rounds is crazy. When you are shot 3 minutes seems like an eternity. Ive never had shoulder pumps Like I had tonight. nd my traps are bloen up better than any shrugs ive ever done.

Ok. So took my usual doses. Noticed Im hanging a bit more. Not sure if its the Recourse or clomid or a combo. Either way...thas a good thing.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOHHWWEEEEEE!!!! That was some crazy stuff. I now have a new respect to anyone that trains like this. I had a fun time. Doing 3 minute rounds is crazy. When you are shot 3 minutes seems like an eternity. Ive never had shoulder pumps Like I had tonight. nd my traps are bloen up better than any shrugs ive ever done.

Ok. So took my usual doses. Noticed Im hanging a bit more. Not sure if its the Recourse or clomid or a combo. Either way...thas a good thing.
Yeah when i was training and doing Muay Thai when we'd spare before a few weeks out do 5 rounds at 5 minutes and you'd have guys round robin you. So you were always getting beat by a fresh guy.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow..thats crazy dude!! Im pretty excited. Felt awesome this morning and got up a half an hour early. Forearms are sore and my traps are crazy looking. Ok enough of that....

well took the regualr doses so far today, Weird thing happened. I got 2...count them...2...random woods today. First one was on the bus to work and the second was at work..which was pretty awkward. So ...things must be kicking in.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
well took the regualr doses so far today, Weird thing happened. I got 2...count them...2...random woods today. First one was on the bus to work and the second was at work..which was pretty awkward. So ...things must be kicking in.
Uh oh...look out LOL. Don't get arrested man!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah..I was just listening to Pantera on my ipod...and It may have been some pot holes the bus hit..LOL. And at work was weird..I didnt even know what to do ..LOL. This is not normal for me by any means. Seriously..Thats why I had posted it. The way I posted it may have been in a commical way..but I only get arroused when my girl wants me to. So for this to happen is crazy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah..I was just listening to Pantera on my ipod...and It may have been some pot holes the bus hit..LOL. And at work was weird..I didnt even know what to do ..LOL. This is not normal for me by any means. Seriously..Thats why I had posted it. The way I posted it may have been in a commical way..but I only get arroused when my girl wants me to. So for this to happen is crazy.
Well wrong reason they call u Johnny Nuts haha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well wrong reason they call u Johnny Nuts haha

The names an old nickname from my teans

Well...another good day. Things are definitely working VVV down there!!!! Nothing much to update...tired from a crazy boxing workout..off to bed... i should be on tomorrow( even though its my BDay!!!)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The names an old nickname from my teans

Well...another good day. Things are definitely working VVV down there!!!! Nothing much to update...tired from a crazy boxing workout..off to bed... i should be on tomorrow( even though its my BDay!!!)
Mine too bruv

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday my friend, hope PCT is going good.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Im back.
My birthday was actually amazing. 30 isnt so bad..LOL. Um, lets see, updates. Usual dosing.check. Random woodies. Check.OH..Noticed not just my boys, but my main thang is also "Hanging" more..thats ALWAYS a good thing.

So a little update for revamp. Been taking it for about a week or so now. I took a single dose of Wyked yesterday before boxing( was wicked tired) And wanted to go hard. When I was done with the boxing and took my gloves off, my hands were shaking..whoa..like I just drank a pot of coffee or super overstimmed. Mentally I felt pretty good, its just physically jittery as a mofo!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Im back.
My birthday was actually amazing. 30 isnt so bad..LOL. Um, lets see, updates. Usual dosing.check. Random woodies. Check.OH..Noticed not just my boys, but my main thang is also "Hanging" more..thats ALWAYS a good thing.

So a little update for revamp. Been taking it for about a week or so now. I took a single dose of Wyked yesterday before boxing( was wicked tired) And wanted to go hard. When I was done with the boxing and took my gloves off, my hands were shaking..whoa..like I just drank a pot of coffee or super overstimmed. Mentally I felt pretty good, its just physically jittery as a mofo!!!
LoL i think that is a glowing endoresement for Recourse.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL i think that is a glowing endoresement for Recourse.
And for REVAMP! Just got two bottles the other day myself. First bottle I tried, I was a believer! It's almost like a stim amplifier lol!

Was gonna say it's good to see that RECOURSE is working for you Johnny but I don't WANT to SEE so good to hear! Lol!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...I mean....Not much to update. Pretty much the same. Hopefully more tomorrow!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was one long day. Walked around after work for like an hour...Gotta get that cardio in.

I forgot my supps at home today so first dose was this morning at 5 then didnt take my second dose till 4:30..Oh well. Just took my last dose. about 30 in-45 after my 4;30 dose I was really in the "mood". I was walkinf by some fine ladies and was like Shwingggg!
71078_171560159541827_1989611_n.jpg

and pretty sure my boys are back to there regular size...That was quick...Ive tried test boosters and nothing has helped with the boys and 'mood" this quick..Just thought Id note that

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was one long day. Walked around after work for like an hour...Gotta get that cardio in.

I forgot my supps at home today so first dose was this morning at 5 then didnt take my second dose till 4:30..Oh well. Just took my last dose. about 30 in-45 after my 4;30 dose I was really in the "mood". I was walkinf by some fine ladies and was like Shwingggg!

and pretty sure my boys are back to there regular size...That was quick...Ive tried test boosters and nothing has helped with the boys and 'mood" this quick..Just thought Id note that
Good news about the BOYS!!! Now I might have to get this for a nice little 20-day run, maybe alongside Erase.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just watch out, don't need to be scaring the girls at work!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BWAHAHA!! you guys are killing me..LOL.

So updates for today. Woke up with the morning wood..Sweet. Took my dose half an hour later...was ready to rock..but had to go to work. Took another dose at lunch..same thing felt real excited..but AT WORK!!!getting ready to take my last dose in a few.

Couple notes. Whatever it may be, I am a savage when it comes to food.This stuff is really helping me eat alot. Im seriously hungry likr 1-2 hours after I eat. Aldo seem to be leaning up a bit. Another thing is my strength is SOLID...seeings how Ive been lifting AFTER boxing. Still got it..wicked awesome....anything new comes up..ill write it up

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I imagine that the boxing may have something to do with your hunger. I knew when i was training i'd eat everything in site it was scary how many calories you can put away when your doing that kind of stuff.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh..Yes thats makes since. Ok I quick note before I devour down some food. My joints are killing me. Pretty sure this has to be theantiestrogen effects.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ahh..Yes thats makes since. Ok I quick note before I devour down some food. My joints are killing me. Pretty sure this has to be theantiestrogen effects.
Hmm..I didn't think it would be that strong....good to know.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Me either. But thats the first thing that I notice with Antiestrogens...Achey joints.

But so far so good. check my bottle have a few days left..Dammit I forgot how many.

Today i felt absolutley amazing. Same thing going on. Not much new( boys are back to size) Libido is high. Things couldnt be better.

Revamp is kicking but. took some preworkout( just one scoop) and man may have to bring it down to a half a scoop. Not sure if its the revamp, the lack of stims or both, but everytime I take a stim I get that..WHOA...im waaaay toooo stimmmed out feeling.

rhgunner

Awards
I saw recourse for $21.99 today only. maybe I will order some.