Recourse and Me. bringing the boys back!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Recourse and Me. bringing the boys back!!


    I would like to thank Southland Performance Products for the opportunity to log this stuff.

    Recourse Complex
    1201 mg **
    D Aspartic Acid **
    Diindolylmethane Powder **
    L-Arginine HCl **
    MACA Powder (Root) **
    Horny Goat Weed Ext STD. 40% Icariin (Epimedium) **
    Muira Puama 4:1 (Root) **
    Rhodiola Rosea Ext 3% Rosavins (Root) **
    Calcium D Glucarate Powder

    Product looks solid. Pretty excited for this.

    Well Im finishing up the last couple of days of taurus' m1P. so we'll be getting the ball rolling real soon. i was going to use clomid along with it, BUT...seeing how mild this run has been. Thinking Im just gonna use this...but have about 2 days to decide!!!

    RECOVERBRO




  2. Sweet! Looking forward to this!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  3. Actually used the rest of my M1P last night...the bottle surely is tricky. Thought I had more left.

    So...Took 2 doses so far today. Nothing yet..but..day 1 lol. I decided to throw into this log some REVAMP!!! I bought 2 bottles when they had the presale awhile back and forgot about them in the back of my supp cabinet. sooo...I took 1 pill this morning of that too. Had coffee this morning but think Im done with stims for awhile.

    Decided Im gonna add in clomid for at least 2 weeks a 50mg a day...thats all I got for now

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. I'm in.. Can't wait till my bottle gets here

  5. I absolutely love the profile man. Good stuff.

    RECOVERBRO



  6. In..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. I'm gonna buy this TODAY, let's see how it treats you
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Well, been taking it as recommened. I was hoping to start get some raging B0ners soon..but i just came down with a nasty flu or something. My appetite is still up. Weird, Ive never been sick as hell and as hungry as I am.

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well, been taking it as recommened. I was hoping to start get some raging B0ners soon..but i just came down with a nasty flu or something. My appetite is still up. Weird, Ive never been sick as hell and as hungry as I am.
    LOL...I've noticed about 1 week in is where you will get the increased sex drive. Take care of the flu man. I know a lot of people that got sick this winter and it tends to hang on for a bit.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  10. Yeah usually after a week for me too. Just was hopeful thinking.

    RECOVERBRO



  11. In..
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. I'm in for this. Was interested in this product very good profile, good idea to still use the clomid for PCT never second guess a PCT is my saying. SERM's are tried and true for a reason.

  13. yeah..I knew that the cycle was pretty "mild" but...im getting older, and....well...precautions are important

    RECOVERBRO



  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    yeah..I knew that the cycle was pretty "mild" but...im getting older, and....well...precautions are important
    Always better to be safe than sorry i say. PCT is still nothing i play around with, def interested in this product and how it helps bring the boys back lol.

  15. So took the 3 doses today/er yesterday..whatever. anyways. nothing much to report. Im feeling much better, hence the reason im still up 1:30 in the morning. I hoping next week. things start to shine. I start boxing on tuesday, so i can use anything I can get. Well till next time..abc ya

    RECOVERBRO



  16. Good luck with the boxing my man. Glad feeling better.

  17. Nice job, I do some bjj for fun some times..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Nice..Yeah I used to run when well, I first got oout of Rehab. But once I started working again and joined the gym, not much time for distance running theses days. Ive put on a ton of muscle but ive never been lean so this year isthe year I will attempt to get the leanest for me anywhere... i dont care how much I weigh..this is a visual thing for me.

    Anyways ...woke up this morning with "wood". First time in awhile..yeah buddy...I know thats not much but that is the first sign for me that test boosters are working.
    Dosing as usual and nothing much else to report.

    RECOVERBRO



  19. Took the suggested dosing split up today. nothing new...no morning suprise..Oh well. But back to work today..feeling alot better. Things should start to kick in this week. Tomorrow I start boxing..WOOT!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  20. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Took the suggested dosing split up today. nothing new...no morning suprise..Oh well. But back to work today..feeling alot better. Things should start to kick in this week. Tomorrow I start boxing..WOOT!!!
    Now the fun starts! I haven't boxed in years and I want to get back into it at some point. I live a block from where Bernard Hopkins trains but I would probably be in over my head going there. LOL
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  21. My buddy actually signed me up for a free lesson with the owner...NOW IM NERVOUS!!! In over my head for sure..LOL. Ive never been very agile si this ought to be interesting..But. Heck. You want to get good, then train with the best!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  22. Good luck with the training today buddy.

  23. OOOHHWWEEEEEE!!!! That was some crazy stuff. I now have a new respect to anyone that trains like this. I had a fun time. Doing 3 minute rounds is crazy. When you are shot 3 minutes seems like an eternity. Ive never had shoulder pumps Like I had tonight. nd my traps are bloen up better than any shrugs ive ever done.


    Ok. So took my usual doses. Noticed Im hanging a bit more. Not sure if its the Recourse or clomid or a combo. Either way...thas a good thing.

    RECOVERBRO



  24. In I like Revamp so I want to see how the Recourse works

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OOOHHWWEEEEEE!!!! That was some crazy stuff. I now have a new respect to anyone that trains like this. I had a fun time. Doing 3 minute rounds is crazy. When you are shot 3 minutes seems like an eternity. Ive never had shoulder pumps Like I had tonight. nd my traps are bloen up better than any shrugs ive ever done.


    Ok. So took my usual doses. Noticed Im hanging a bit more. Not sure if its the Recourse or clomid or a combo. Either way...thas a good thing.
    Yeah when i was training and doing Muay Thai when we'd spare before a few weeks out do 5 rounds at 5 minutes and you'd have guys round robin you. So you were always getting beat by a fresh guy.

  26. Wow..thats crazy dude!! Im pretty excited. Felt awesome this morning and got up a half an hour early. Forearms are sore and my traps are crazy looking. Ok enough of that....

    well took the regualr doses so far today, Weird thing happened. I got 2...count them...2...random woods today. First one was on the bus to work and the second was at work..which was pretty awkward. So ...things must be kicking in.

    RECOVERBRO



  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    well took the regualr doses so far today, Weird thing happened. I got 2...count them...2...random woods today. First one was on the bus to work and the second was at work..which was pretty awkward. So ...things must be kicking in.
    Uh oh...look out LOL. Don't get arrested man!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  28. Yeah..I was just listening to Pantera on my ipod...and It may have been some pot holes the bus hit..LOL. And at work was weird..I didnt even know what to do ..LOL. This is not normal for me by any means. Seriously..Thats why I had posted it. The way I posted it may have been in a commical way..but I only get arroused when my girl wants me to. So for this to happen is crazy.

    RECOVERBRO



  29. Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah..I was just listening to Pantera on my ipod...and It may have been some pot holes the bus hit..LOL. And at work was weird..I didnt even know what to do ..LOL. This is not normal for me by any means. Seriously..Thats why I had posted it. The way I posted it may have been in a commical way..but I only get arroused when my girl wants me to. So for this to happen is crazy.
    Well wrong reason they call u Johnny Nuts haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Haha sounds like no shutdown for you.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well wrong reason they call u Johnny Nuts haha

    The names an old nickname from my teans

    Well...another good day. Things are definitely working VVV down there!!!! Nothing much to update...tired from a crazy boxing workout..off to bed... i should be on tomorrow( even though its my BDay!!!)

    RECOVERBRO



  33. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    The names an old nickname from my teans

    Well...another good day. Things are definitely working VVV down there!!!! Nothing much to update...tired from a crazy boxing workout..off to bed... i should be on tomorrow( even though its my BDay!!!)
    Mine too bruv
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  34. Happy birthday my friend, hope PCT is going good.

  35. Happy Bday JohhnyNutz!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  36. OK Im back.
    My birthday was actually amazing. 30 isnt so bad..LOL. Um, lets see, updates. Usual dosing.check. Random woodies. Check.OH..Noticed not just my boys, but my main thang is also "Hanging" more..thats ALWAYS a good thing.

    So a little update for revamp. Been taking it for about a week or so now. I took a single dose of Wyked yesterday before boxing( was wicked tired) And wanted to go hard. When I was done with the boxing and took my gloves off, my hands were shaking..whoa..like I just drank a pot of coffee or super overstimmed. Mentally I felt pretty good, its just physically jittery as a mofo!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  37. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OK Im back.
    My birthday was actually amazing. 30 isnt so bad..LOL. Um, lets see, updates. Usual dosing.check. Random woodies. Check.OH..Noticed not just my boys, but my main thang is also "Hanging" more..thats ALWAYS a good thing.

    So a little update for revamp. Been taking it for about a week or so now. I took a single dose of Wyked yesterday before boxing( was wicked tired) And wanted to go hard. When I was done with the boxing and took my gloves off, my hands were shaking..whoa..like I just drank a pot of coffee or super overstimmed. Mentally I felt pretty good, its just physically jittery as a mofo!!!
    LoL i think that is a glowing endoresement for Recourse.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    LoL i think that is a glowing endoresement for Recourse.
    And for REVAMP! Just got two bottles the other day myself. First bottle I tried, I was a believer! It's almost like a stim amplifier lol!

    Was gonna say it's good to see that RECOURSE is working for you Johnny but I don't WANT to SEE so good to hear! Lol!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  39. LOL...I mean....Not much to update. Pretty much the same. Hopefully more tomorrow!!

    RECOVERBRO



  40. Today was one long day. Walked around after work for like an hour...Gotta get that cardio in.

    I forgot my supps at home today so first dose was this morning at 5 then didnt take my second dose till 4:30..Oh well. Just took my last dose. about 30 in-45 after my 4;30 dose I was really in the "mood". I was walkinf by some fine ladies and was like Shwingggg!Name:  71078_171560159541827_1989611_n.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  15.8 KB

    and pretty sure my boys are back to there regular size...That was quick...Ive tried test boosters and nothing has helped with the boys and 'mood" this quick..Just thought Id note that

    RECOVERBRO


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thinking Of Bringing M1P Back Out
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:55 PM
  2. Bringing back Size Surge
    By Mafesto31 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. need help with bringing back the bod
    By cassimus in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:07 PM
  4. Bringing back Methoxyisoflavone
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in