Name:  3zheader.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  201.9 KB

Yawn....*stretches out* Today's review is on AI Sports 3Z product. Let me give you a little background on my sleeping patterns and history. I've had sleeping issues since I was young. I've been on several prescription medicines the most recent being Ambien. I had to get off Ambien because it caused me heart palpitations. Thus my sleeping was affected, on the avg. night I got 3-5 hours with me waking up 3-4 times a night. Did 3Z do it's job? Read on to find out.

Name:  3Zwhatsinside.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  201.1 KB

Little blue pills 30 minutes before you head to bed. Sound familiar? These will give you a much different effect then the ones you see older men on TV taking. I started taking 3z around Dec. 26th, 2011. It's been 2 weeks on 3z. My sleeping has increased on average 2 hours a night, the biggest reason for that is I'm not waking up 3-4 times a night. On average I wake up once a night now. They don't knock me out like the prescription meds did but they get me comfortable enough that when I fall asleep I stay asleep.

I've been logging my sleep along with my other stack in my current log. (@ AI's always on my mind. D2footballjrc (half sponsored log) w/blood work.) A quote from my log about my first night of using 3z. "First night of 3z, slept well only woke up once through the night. Was able to wake up and roll out of bed instead of pulling covers over head and slam snooze 4-5 times." That sums up 3z very well.

I went through and did an avg. of hours a sleep I get a night now since starting 3z 2 weeks ago. Its right at 7 hours, a 2 hour increase of my better nights. If you need something a little extra to help you sleep better I'd say 3z is definitely worth a try. It's been wonderful to add to my stack. Who doesn't like to get a little bit of an extra rest!

Side Note: For those of you who are a bit larger and have Apnea, losing weight can do amazing things as well. I've lost about 100 pounds and my wife has told me, and I quote.."You no longer sound like you are going to die in your sleep. I've sleep better since you started losing the weight as well." So 3z isn't going to fix an Apnea issue but you can possibly control it! Thank you for reading my review.

Those of you interested in 3z, if you hunt for an AI rep on these boards (Crowler, sxtnas, UNCNate, John Smeton) one of those guys can hook you up with a really nice sample kit.

Here is an image of the one I got from them.
Name:  c02fc8f5.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  250.0 KB