Androdrive, can I get a refund log - AnabolicMinds.com

Androdrive, can I get a refund log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Androdrive, can I get a refund log

Ok, first off I am not hatin on pp, but site says if you keep a log and am not satisfied you can get your money back. And I thought the title would get lots of views. I use lots of pp's products back in the day, superdrone was amazing for me, and I still use some of their staple products. I know their are lots of HUGE claims and bold statements made about their new line, and lots of haters. I am not a hater, but skeptical top say the least. So here we go. I came up on a good deal and bought three bottles of androdrive. I wanted to have plenty and run it for long enough to give an honest review. I will be stacking it with alphamass as I have been on it for 3 weeks already. I have to supplement a lot with shakes due to work schedule and some health issues. I know this is not preferred method, but this is me.
    4 eggs in the morning. Shakes throught out the day for about 200grams worth of protein. A gallon of water minimum. And a good meal with lots of greens and lean meat at night. I will get more specific with my meal plan.
    I am currently 250lbs at 5'11". Not sure of bf but higher than it should be. I have a two pack now, the lower 4 have gone into hiding. I take 112mcg of synthroid a day. Part of the reason my bf has gotten higher was doc screwed up my dosage. This morning I took 6 androdrive and headed off to the gym. Oh yeah, routine. I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. Dont have a set day to train each part, just go on how my body feels.
    Well lets get this started. Feel free to join me on this ride, as I give androdrive a try

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

sub'd. what dosages are you runnin alpha mass and ad at?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

3 alpha mass 3 times a day and 6 androdrive first thing in the morning. I use craze preworkout, and ultima mixed with my strive that I sip on the way to the gym and during my workout. 1 scoop monster nilk and one scoop protean post work out, and a few through out the day. IGF 2 before bed. THat is all I am using as far as supplements, with exception to fish oil and a few other staples
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just to make sure that you've seen the update:

Return Policy -
    Effective immediately for all orders (Nov 28th, 2011)
    All unused and unopened Primordial Performance product that is ordered directly from Primordial Performance is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If you would like to return your product for a refund or in-store credit, please call us at 1-503-841-6702 within 60 days from your date of order shipment. Upon receiving an explanation for the return, we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be required to return items that you wish to receive a refund for, along with the RA#. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Example 1: If you were to purchase 4 bottles of AndroMass, and open one bottle, you would be eligible for a refund of the purchase price of the three (3) bottles upon return of 3 unopened bottles of AndroMass.
    All orders paid with the 3x payment plan, or any form of credit, must be paid in full before any credit will be given for returned product.

Unshipped orders may be canceled/refunded at any time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Just to make sure that you've seen the update:

Return Policy -
    Effective immediately for all orders (Nov 28th, 2011)
    All unused and unopened Primordial Performance product that is ordered directly from Primordial Performance is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If you would like to return your product for a refund or in-store credit, please call us at 1-503-841-6702 within 60 days from your date of order shipment. Upon receiving an explanation for the return, we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be required to return items that you wish to receive a refund for, along with the RA#. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Example 1: If you were to purchase 4 bottles of AndroMass, and open one bottle, you would be eligible for a refund of the purchase price of the three (3) bottles upon return of 3 unopened bottles of AndroMass.
    All orders paid with the 3x payment plan, or any form of credit, must be paid in full before any credit will be given for returned product.

Unshipped orders may be canceled/refunded at any time.
    I thought it was always this.
    But if an AndroSeries product doesn't work for somebody, there is a good chance they didn't diet correctly.
    Refunds of opened products like this shouldn't be allowed.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    But if an AndroSeries product doesn't work for somebody, there is a good chance they didn't diet correctly.
    It used to be a full refund even on opened products, but too many were abusing the system.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

If you are enjoying alpha mass then AD will certainly work out for you, I'll be following.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

well I didnt buy if from them directly, so I guess I am out of luck. I still think the title will draw attention and get people to follow, it was more of a joke anyways.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

I am open to any suggestions from pp on dosing or running this. Like I said I bought 3 bottles, so I am pretty confident I will get some results
  10. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Exactly.....how many times when someone is dis-satisfied with their results does it boil down to somebody asking "what does your diet look like?"......... and the answer is something like "my diet? I drink 4 mountain dews throughout the day on my smoke breaks, and eat a bear claw for breakfast...is that what you mean by diet?" lol....I bet 90+ % of the time its the diet not the product. Or the lack of protein in the diet at the least.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

so no bear claws for breakfast or ho ho's for lunch?
    My diet is on track. I bought enough proteins that I like drinking that I can keep my protein at a good level. I dont eat any processed food, only fresh, except for a sweat tea for a treat on the weekend
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    so no bear claws for breakfast or ho ho's for lunch?
    Only once a week on your pigout day
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Exactly.....how many times when someone is dis-satisfied with their results does it boil down to somebody asking "what does your diet look like?"......... and the answer is something like "my diet? I drink 4 mountain dews throughout the day on my smoke breaks, and eat a bear claw for breakfast...is that what you mean by diet?" lol....I bet 90+ % of the time its the diet not the product. Or the lack of protein in the diet at the least.
    lol...
    Damn sure don't need 360 grams lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I am open to any suggestions from pp on dosing or running this. Like I said I bought 3 bottles, so I am pretty confident I will get some results
    Either split 2 cycles of 6 weeks at full dose, or if you really enjoy it run it for 12

15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    lol...
    Damn sure don't need 360 grams lol.
    talk to matt about that one lol
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Lol that's a messed up title bro, got me in the door I guess, but not really necessary. Good luck with your run...
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In to see what you think.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    Lol that's a messed up title bro, got me in the door I guess, but not really necessary. Good luck with your run...
    I know the title is crazy. Lots of pp haters out there. I have kinda stayed away from most pp product discussion cause so many are hatin and get pretty mean. Sure there are big claims out there, but I am gonna run it for a while and give an honest unbiased opinion. I dont rep for anyone and spent my own hard earned money on it
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

End of day two, not much to report. Just finished up my evening meal. Chicken and whole wheat pasta and green beans. Gonna relax for a little while then will eat a couple hard boiled egg whites and drink my night time protein shake and get my sleep on. Trained chest on monday and am very sore. Planned on doing legs this morning but my knee was acting a little sketchy so I just trained arms instead and did my cardio. Probably coincidental, but I did seem more mentally motivated after work when I got home to do stuff, but body was just too tired. I am eating quite a bit fewer calories than I am use to so it will take me a few days to adjust. Fewer calories and cardio and heavy weights wear the body out. My wife and I have given up tv so at least getting more sleep is easier.
  20. New Member

will be following
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

not sure what is up, but think I started puberty during my sleep. Got up this morning and have some pimples on my face and some on my back, and that never happens to me
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

not sure what is up, but think I started puberty during my sleep. Got up this morning and have some pimples on my face and some on my back, and that never happens to me
    Increase in anabolic hormones
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Increase in anabolic hormones
    that is what I am hoping for, seems kinda soon
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

that is what I am hoping for, seems kinda soon
    Can happy rather quickly actually

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I remember when this used to happen to me in highschool...luckily I escaped (or unluckily if you really want the high hormones that badly lol)
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

ok, I have dropped the alpha mass. IT is a very good product but I am going to incorporate it in at a later time. I have added in dermacrine though. Felt very energetic this morning at the gym. Weight was the same as it was friday so I am happy about that. Most of the time I cheat a little on the weekends and carry a few extra but weighed in dead even
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef
    ok, I have dropped the alpha mass. IT is a very good product but I am going to incorporate it in at a later time. I have added in dermacrine though. Felt very energetic this morning at the gym. Weight was the same as it was friday so I am happy about that. Most of the time I cheat a little on the weekends and carry a few extra but weighed in dead even
    Following sir, and yes dermacrime always make me happy!
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Following sir, and yes dermacrime always make me happy!
    is this dermacrine still available? its PP right? I did not see it on their site anymore.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

is this dermacrine still available? its PP right? I did not see it on their site anymore.
    Needto are the ones that sell it now
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Needto are the ones that sell it now
    not true PP still sales their derm but on a different site.... Need to build muscle has rs Transaderm.. both the same product but do your owe search.... In for your log!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Check your PM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I got my drive in today.... 6 down the hatch.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I got my drive in today.... 6 down the hatch.
    Yeah my v2 mass kicked in strength wise... but the 1st bottle is almost gone got like 3 days left haha.... Took 4 weeks
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah my v2 mass kicked in strength wise... but the 1st bottle is almost gone got like 3 days left haha.... Took 4 weeks
    Damn, that is longer than most for the kick in, I think near end of week 2 of v2 I was like "Ok, here we go..."
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Damn, that is longer than most for the kick in, I think near end of week 2 of v2 I was like "Ok, here we go..."
    Maybe it was around there
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

man I have been really busy and not had time to spend on here very much, but am at the end of my second week and I am liking it. Energy does seem to be up, also seem to be requiring more sleep. My arms feel a little fuller and yesterday during deads and squats I definitely have some increased strength. Not a lot but grabbed a few more reps with each set
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Well definite recomp is going on. I never mention to anyone when I make a change or start something new, so I can get good feedback. My wife mentioned last night that I am getting a good v shape back. I ask what she meant and she said shoulders are widening out and waist gettin thinner. I have not been on a scale so I dont know about any weight change. I try to only weigh once a month to avoid phsycological setbacks. When you tend to be heavy and want to thin down, the scale can defeat you. I am honestly the heaviest I have ever been and have been getting compliments on weight loss
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my libido is actually down from mass v3
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I am honestly the heaviest I have ever been and have been getting compliments on weight loss
    This is always a good feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    my libido is actually down from mass v3
    ...strange. By design you should actually see the opposite from Mass.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Well definite recomp is going on. I never mention to anyone when I make a change or start something new, so I can get good feedback. My wife mentioned last night that I am getting a good v shape back. I ask what she meant and she said shoulders are widening out and waist gettin thinner. I have not been on a scale so I dont know about any weight change. I try to only weigh once a month to avoid phsycological setbacks. When you tend to be heavy and want to thin down, the scale can defeat you. I am honestly the heaviest I have ever been and have been getting compliments on weight loss
    Always nice to get compliments

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. where is my refund?
    By Salem in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 04:46 PM