Sponsored Anabeta + Erase Pro - Trying to tighten up for the Arnold

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES was nice enough to send me some Anabeta + Erase Pro to try as i'm trying to do some final leaning up (and maybe add a small bit of lean mass) between now + the Arnold on March 1st. I had good results with the original Erase, and Anabeta has intrigued me from the good feedback its gotten
ErasePRO-Rendering-150dpi.png
AnaBeta-Rendering-150dpi.png

A little about me

44 years old
204lbs
5'9.5"
Probably 12% bodyfat give or take a little
Training for 5 years
on a 150mg a week TRT (not related to anabolic use)

My eating is intermittent fasting so first meal is at noon (or later), and eating stops by 8pm. Usually end up with 2 meals in the 1200-1400 cal range each, sometimes a 200-300 calorie snack as well. Overall I eat relatively low carb, but have days where I may hit 300-400g of carbs - those are rare exceptions though. Protein usually ends up in the 200-300g range but my real target is only 175g. A lot of natural + organic foods, but i'm not a stickler for it. I probably have a shake 3-4 times a month.

Training is kind of scattered + flexible. I try to get in 1 major chest day with bis/tris, and then usually 2 full body days. Overall my back + legs are thick enough, so I dont' want to spend too much time more growting them, but would like more growth + strength in my arms + chest. I usually go for high volume on most everything except deadlifts and hack squats which are low volume high weight. I've concentrated on adding more bodyweight work in, so i'm doing pushups regularly as well as some amount of chinups + pullups.

Overall goal? drop 2% bf by march 1st while not going below 200lbs on the scale. Hopefully longer term goal is finally see a 6 pack by june 1st, still haven't ever seen it.

I'll be somewhat detailing workouts and any noticeable effects from the products. If anyone is interested in my detailing out meals too I will.

Other products i'm using - I alternate between Maniac + Wyked as preworkouts, take AI Sports ALA and Post Cycle Support/Stoked for general health and for the most part thats it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro! I cant wait to get my hands on some Erase Pro!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for Eric!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in, hate to break it to you your not 12%
How do you know this without an accurate measurement?. People hold fat in different areas. Twelve percent is going to look different on each individual person. There is no blanket "look" for any body fat percentage level. You can't possibly gauge this measurement by just looking at picture. That is ridiculous. If you can, well than I guess we don't need calipers or hydro-static weighing anymore!. Even calipers aren't super accurate, but looking at a picture and saying you can determine there individual body fat levels?

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
PES was nice enough to send me some Anabeta + Erase Pro to try as i'm trying to do some final leaning up (and maybe add a small bit of lean mass) between now + the Arnold on March 1st. I had good results with the original Erase, and Anabeta has intrigued me from the good feedback its gotten
View attachment 50606View attachment 50607

A little about me

44 years old
204lbs
5'9.5"
Probably 12% bodyfat give or take a little
Training for 5 years
on a 150mg a week TRT (not related to anabolic use)

My eating is intermittent fasting so first meal is at noon (or later), and eating stops by 8pm. Usually end up with 2 meals in the 1200-1400 cal range each, sometimes a 200-300 calorie snack as well. Overall I eat relatively low carb, but have days where I may hit 300-400g of carbs - those are rare exceptions though. Protein usually ends up in the 200-300g range but my real target is only 175g. A lot of natural + organic foods, but i'm not a stickler for it. I probably have a shake 3-4 times a month.

Training is kind of scattered + flexible. I try to get in 1 major chest day with bis/tris, and then usually 2 full body days. Overall my back + legs are thick enough, so I dont' want to spend too much time more growting them, but would like more growth + strength in my arms + chest. I usually go for high volume on most everything except deadlifts and hack squats which are low volume high weight. I've concentrated on adding more bodyweight work in, so i'm doing pushups regularly as well as some amount of chinups + pullups.

Overall goal? drop 2% bf by march 1st while not going below 200lbs on the scale. Hopefully longer term goal is finally see a 6 pack by june 1st, still haven't ever seen it.

I'll be somewhat detailing workouts and any noticeable effects from the products. If anyone is interested in my detailing out meals too I will.

Other products i'm using - I alternate between Maniac + Wyked as preworkouts, take AI Sports ALA and Post Cycle Support/Stoked for general health and for the most part thats it.

Good luck! Im using Anabeta and Erase + others precontest as well
PES FTW

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Interested! Keen as for some Erase pro :D No DAA in the mix...?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely in for this Eric. I am extremely impressed the progress you have made since joining AM. You have come such a long way and I'm pumped to see you kill this !

Also, very generous of PES, I have 2 bottles of Anabeta coming, I have been interested to try it for a while now.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah just the pantry, which was a smart place to put it, under the stairs like that.

I can get decent back shots since my wife will take them, but she won't take front shots cause she's sure (and is probably right) that i'll just text them to chicks. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
evening workout since i'm traveling for work. damn overcrowded in the evenings :p

seated hammer chest press 4 sets of 180x12
incline smith chest press 5 sets of 110x15
hammer preacher curl machine 3 sets of 70x15, 1 set of 7
triceps pushdown 120x22 120x15 120x12
cable crossovers 17.5x20 17.5x15 17.5x11

and done. pretty fast workout, felt amazingly pumped

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
todays workout sucked entirely from the making me want to puke perspective

single leg leg press 360x6 for 4 sets, both legs 360x23 as a burnout
leg press calf raises 360x12 for 3 sets
barbell curls 85x12 for 3 sets
barbell triceps extension 85x7 65x12 for 2 sets

and that was enough to be aching everywhere and tired of being in the gym

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry I'm late.
Let's see u get abs mane.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh a day off from the gym with 2 5 guys double burgers plus 5 points of beer won't help

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ugh a day off from the gym with 2 5 guys double burgers plus 5 points of beer won't help
LOL, your comp is in march and mine is in April
youre eating burgers and beer while im here eating 150g of grilled (non salted) chicken breast.
Slightly envious, LOL

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love love me some 5 guys burgers. Can do without their fries though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, your comp is in march and mine is in April
youre eating burgers and beer while im here eating 150g of grilled (non salted) chicken breast.
Slightly envious, LOL
well, i'm just going to be in a booth at the arnold, so not 100% critical. and the 2 burgers + 4 pints of beer was total intake for the day, which in the end isn't too terrible

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
well, i'm just going to be in a booth at the arnold, so not 100% critical. and the 2 burgers + 4 pints of beer was total intake for the day, which in the end isn't too terrible
oo, I thought you were competing. My bad!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oo, I thought you were competing. My bad!
I wish. I may compete in June. we'll see. If not June, possibly august. There are 2 tampa area shows in June, but both are a week apart, and last year they were the weekend before and after my timeshare, so I couldnt make either. Then in august there was a new show in the area, so it should be there again this year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workout was nice tonite, tried a few things a bit differently

flat bb press 115x12 115x10 115x10 115x7 - the low weight seems funny, but I was doing these to the neck, which way changes the way they feel
face pulls 120x15 140x12 150x10 150x7
incline smith press 160x10 four sets
hammer pullover machine 180x12 180x10 180x10 180x6
cable drag curls 60x15 70x12 70x10 70x9
triceps pushdowns 120x15 160x12 160x11 160x7

and that felt like plenty

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
How's Erase Pro treating you in libido department?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It odd, it seems up and down, but then I was out of town and away from my wife all week on a business trip. When I say up and down, I'm not really seeing any increase in how often I'm interested, and that may even bee down but when I am interested I'm lots more interested than normal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in. will be running anabeta with andromass then erase pro with toco 8 and daa for pct so excited to see how you respond to these. i love anabeta

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 burgers and 4 beers for that day that's it?
I haven't done something like that in a long time...
Was going to have a beer today... Just 1 since I have not had 1 in months! But still skipped out it due to the fact I didn't want a strong buzz cause of my AndroMass pills...

Only downside to eating burgers 9/10 I've almost always have to have fries to go with it haha

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
in! Got some Erase Pro on the way from PES myself that I'll be logging. Best of luck to you reaching your goals, brotha!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, glad to see you'll be going to the Arnold.

First time?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday's workout

incline bb press 135x15 155x12 155x10 135x10
leg lifts 20/16/12
flat wide grip smith press (to neck) 110x20 130x12 130x11 130x10 130x7
military press (super low, bar almost touching nipples) 95x12 95x12 95x10 95x6
hammer preacher curls 70x18 70x13 70x11 70x 8
cable triceps pushdown 120x22 140x14 140x9 130x10

felt good. At 1 week in, endurance seems up a little, bodyfat starting to come down some and pumps seem better than normal. Doms also seem down a little, particularly given that i'm eating below maintanence.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
todays workout, I wasn't really motivated and was pretty beat, flew home from michigan landing at 11 last night. But it wasn't all bad, even though I walked in without a real plan

behind neck pulldowns 120x15 120x12 120x11 120x9
behind back upright rows 70x15 90x14 90x12 90x10
db hammer grip triceps press (sort of like skull crushers) superset with db curls 30x14/30x10 30x12/30x10 30x10/30x8 30x8/30x8
rope pushdown superset with spider curls 120x15/55x12 120x14/55x11 120x12/55x16 120x7/55x9
super close grip smith press (hands touching) 110x10 110x10 110x9 110x6

arms quite pumped and looking big at the end of that.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Any workout is better than none!

Great job!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I need to go back to really counting calories again. its been a long time, but if i'm going to make the arnold the way I want to look, I have to get aggressive now

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to go back to really counting calories again. its been a long time, but if i'm going to make the arnold the way I want to look, I have to get aggressive now
Counting calories is really easy when you take the time to plan out all your meals, not to mention the fast results that make you dial in even more!

Good luck!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, looks like my workouts have taken a big hit. I was traveling last week for work to michigan, and looks like I came back with a cold. I've been coughing, running light fever, congested, etc so haven't been able to hit the gym. On the plus side, i'm also barely eating (but making sure I still hit protein at 1+g/lb) so i'm dropping off weight fast too. oh well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finally back to the gym today, decided to do some TUT work.

flat smith press tempo 6030 110x10 110x10 110x10 110x9
incline smith tempo 6030 110x8 110x9 110x8 110x7
decline db press tempo 6030 50x7 50x6 50x4 50x4
machine fly tempo 30x0 70x15 70x15 70x15
preacher curl tempo 8030 55x15 55x15 55x12 55x10

the decline presses hurt my shoulder, I think it was more that limiting my reps than weight, but a little hard to tell as I haven't done any declines in a long time. not too bad a workout after almost 2 weeks off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between work, kids and wife being stock, etc didn't maker it back to the gym till today :( still doing tut.

Flat Smith bench tempo 60x0 120*12 120*11 120*9 120*8
hammer pullover tempo 80x0 90*15 90*14 90*11 90*6
Incline Smith press tempo 80x0 110*12 110*13 110*9 110*8
Cable drag curls tempo 80x0 60*15 60*14 60*14 60*13
Thick rope pushdowns normal speed 150*15 150*13 150*6
then I went to do cable crossovers on the free standing machine with movable arms and my shoulder hurt so bad on the first rep I gave up. I was mostly out of energy too. The shoulder started hurting some after the first few flat press sets, but it want too bad till the crossovers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was TUT for legs, damn its brutal

hack squat tempo 80x0 90x12 90x12 90x12 90x11 (that last set was worse than doing 360 as regular hack squats)
seated leg curl tempo 80x0 65x12 65x13 65x12 65x13
seated calf raise tempo 12 0x0 70x14 70x12 70x12 70x11

and I was done. ready to throw up as I was leaving, and still feeling that way an hour later.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was chest

incline bb 135x10 185x7 185x8 205x5 and fail, had to get 2 guys over to get the bar off me 155x7
hammer seated flat press 90x15 90x15 90x15 90x14
standing overhead rope triceps extensions 80x10 80x10 80x10 80x11
seated fly machine - total fail, inner bicep tendon (the one partially torn) hurt too much on the first rep to continue
ez bar preacher curl - 60x15 60x15 60x14 60x14

pretty nice workout. I'm going to use this picture taken today as the end picture, as i've got 1 day of erase left, and maybe a few more of anabeta.

Particularly given me missing over a week of the gym and eating well, I feel like the combination of erase and anabeta gave nice results. Strength is up a bit, and so is definition. Vascularity has stayed about the same. Shirts are tighter at the chest and shoulders, while pants are the same at the waist. Weight today was 198, so thats with being down by 6lbs over the month. Overall a nice one month run of the products.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
excellent results bro. I'm almost done with the first bottle of erase pro, but I snagged a 2nd bottle from a guy on the boards here. Gonna run that 2nd bottle with AnaBeta and Alpha-T2 :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might pick up another bottle of erase pro if I see some at the Arnold. Starting Monday I'll be using fat free from applied nutraceuticals for the final Weeks up to the Arnold. I'm not actually working a booth, so its all just for fun