AndroHard V3 16 Week Anti-Gyno Log

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
AndroHard V3 for 16 Weeks OOHHH YEAHH

AndroHard V3 16 Week Anti-Gyno Log
[HR][/HR] Time to go beast mode! Okay so I started AH V3 on Wednesday(4th) at 3 caps a day, Today(7th) i'm up to 4 caps a day. I'll work my way up to 6 caps a day sometime during next week.

A little info about me... I like long walks on the... Siiiikee
-23yrs old
- 6'3" 184LBS
-Been lifting since I was 15yrs old
-Work out 4 to 5 days a week
-Gluten free/dairy free diet, No processed sugars, Low sodium
-High-moderate fats/high protein/very little carbs
-Certified ninja
-Herniated disc since I was 15 in my L4/L5(F U bad genetics) and Last Dec 2010 I herniated my L5-S1. Yes it F'ing hurts, But i've learned to manage the pain, 2012 will be focusing on building up my core strength, legs, and posture.

My training.... I mix it up a lot. Honestly, I get bored at the gym if i'm always doing the same stuff. This won't be one of those logs where i'm getting a hard on from putting up X amount of weight. I do whats comfortable and have fun. But as an example here is what I follow....
One week: Mon Legs, Tue off, Wed Upper Body, Thur off, Fri Legs, Sat off, Sun Upper Body. << I just started doing this the past two weeks and I f'in love it! I'm always sore and that's what I miss.
2nd week: Mon Legs, Tues Push/Pull, Wed off, Thurs Arms, Fri Legs, Sat off, Sun Push/Pull

Diet... I spent all of 2011 getting my diet down and now i'm gluten free and dairy free. I figured out that me and gluten don't get along and that she is a big b*tch. Dec of 2010 I was super bloated around my stomach and face and got sick of it so I started playing around with my diet and eventually found that gluten was the culprit. I have been eating very healthy for the last year and now I can barely stand eating fast food or sodas. Just found some gluten free beer the other day which was pretty sweeeet.

Okay, So i'm not going to go into what I eat everyday because this log isn't about putting on X amount of lbs in 16 weeks... It's about getting rid of gyno that I have from puberty. If my diet and training are spot on then of course muscle gains and decrease in body fat will happen also.

I will be nice and tell you the foods I eat though... Avocados, Eggs(I go through about a carton a day), Almond Butter(Just started this), Chicken breasts, Fish, Pretty much any type of vegetable, For fruits I stick to apples, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries and bananas.

Forgot to mention that i'm running AH solo, as in no support supps unless it's needed. Also, this is my 2nd pro hormone cycle... I ran the original halodrol when I was 17. Not the best idea but hey I learned from my mistakes.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- Took 3 caps... Forgot I had drank two cups of coffee an hour earlier... That was fun for a good 30 minutes my heart was racing lol. I started doing deadlifts and goodmornings again... Holy crap i'm so sore.

Day 2- Took 3 caps again... Nothing really noticeable. I hit upper body and had a great work out.

Day 3- Yesterday I took 4 caps on my off day. Felt pretty good all day... Was getting tired around 6pm, I don't think it was due to AH though.

Day 4-Today I popped 4 caps again... Feeling good. I'm going to go hit the gym here in a little bit. I don't want to be a newb and be like ahhh yeahh I already feel it... But after taking 4 caps with my eggs/avocados/apples I felt like a rush in my arms. Who knows what it is.

Side effects... None that I can think of... Other than me being even more awesome.

Weird side note: I have had this weird feeling in my chest/heart/lung area every time I lie on my side for like a month... Doc said it was nothing... But the first day I started taking AH V3 I noticed it went away. Is this stuff a magic pill? Yes. Does anyone else opinion matter? No.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- Had to workout pretty quick today but had a good chest/back work out. I noticed some pumps in my back and chest... Not painfull but very noticeable.

I also noticed I have this weird rash looking thing on my lowerback. Not sure if it is from the AH or something else. Hopefully it will go away in a few days.

I'll be going up to 5 caps a day tomorrow.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Took 5 caps about 30 minutes ago.... About 15 minutes later my arms started feeling pumped/harder. I'm responding very well to this stuff. I'm amazed at how fast AH gets into your system.

I'll edit this later after I go to the gym.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Day 5 - Took 5 caps about 30 minutes ago.... About 15 minutes later my arms started feeling pumped/harder. I'm responding very well to this stuff. I'm amazed at how fast AH gets into your system.

I'll edit this later after I go to the gym.
For real.....wait until you start using 6 at once pre-WO.....pumps on tris and bi's will be retarded and you won't be able to finish anywhere near your previous rep totals lol. I noticed the biggest difference in arm size to this point, and that is a weaker spot for me....size in the arms. I think due to the fact of taking the AH pre-WO empty stomach first thing, along with arginine, taurine, lclt, daa etc etc causes insane pumps. Not sure what part of it is the AH and its delivery system and what part is the delivery system working with the aminos and pre-WO supps. but I got some overstimulation on 6 a day along with some caffeine (maybe a couple zero cokes a day) and usually lots of spicy food (which revs up your metabolism too)....heartbeat too rapid for my liking, and BP went up too much....bumped back down to 4 a day and feel much better....pumps are still a bit much lol.....but I guess you are not taking pre-WO supps? or anything other than the AH? curious to see how the 6 a day works out on the pump issue w/o any additional supps if you are not taking anything else....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
For real.....wait until you start using 6 at once pre-WO.....pumps on tris and bi's will be retarded and you won't be able to finish anywhere near your previous rep totals lol. I noticed the biggest difference in arm size to this point, and that is a weaker spot for me....size in the arms. I think due to the fact of taking the AH pre-WO empty stomach first thing, along with arginine, taurine, lclt, daa etc etc causes insane pumps. Not sure what part of it is the AH and its delivery system and what part is the delivery system working with the aminos and pre-WO supps. but I got some overstimulation on 6 a day along with some caffeine (maybe a couple zero cokes a day) and usually lots of spicy food (which revs up your metabolism too)....heartbeat too rapid for my liking, and BP went up too much....bumped back down to 4 a day and feel much better....pumps are still a bit much lol.....but I guess you are not taking pre-WO supps? or anything other than the AH? curious to see how the 6 a day works out on the pump issue w/o any additional supps if you are not taking anything else....
Haha you're crazy man! I'll try out 6 pre-wo this week before arms and let you know how it goes. Arms and lower back are something I really want to improve upon this year. I don't take anything pre wo or post wo... Or any other supps period. I mean if I had the money I would like to try Omega Sports Ultima but I don't have the money right now. Maybe later on in my cycle! The one thing i'm really being careful of is over stimulation. I like to drink a cup of coffee every now and then... Well I had two cups of coffee on Wednesday and took 3 AH a few hours later and I guess it piggybacked the caffeine through my system because my heart was racing for 15 minutes. LoL. Lesson learned! If I add anything it will be LCLT, DAA and Sustain. I wanna see what AH can do by itself first.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha you're crazy man! I'll try out 6 pre-wo this week before arms and let you know how it goes. Arms and lower back are something I really want to improve upon this year. I don't take anything pre wo or post wo... Or any other supps period. I mean if I had the money I would like to try Omega Sports Ultima but I don't have the money right now. Maybe later on in my cycle! The one thing i'm really being careful of is over stimulation. I like to drink a cup of coffee every now and then... Well I had two cups of coffee on Wednesday and took 3 AH a few hours later and I guess it piggybacked the caffeine through my system because my heart was racing for 15 minutes. LoL. Lesson learned! If I add anything it will be LCLT, DAA and Sustain. I wanna see what AH can do by itself first.
you should pick up some DAA and LCLT at nutraplanet....they got it in semi-bulk sizes and they last for months....DAA is dirt cheap, the LCLT is not so cheap though. although many suggest DAA on PCT and not during a PH cycle. I figure take it all the time, its totally natural so why not. But yeah, I think the delivery system amplifies everything you take in during the majority of the day.....esp if you take supps at the same time as the daily dosage of the AS product. This is good though, it makes the other products more effective....I could do w/o the rapid heart-rate from the caffeine or other stims.....but amplifying the other supps can only be a good thing.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I just wrapped up my leg workout and it went well overall. I got a little eager with deadlifts and felt some inflammation around my pinched nerve.

-10 minutes of warm up cardio on the elliptical.

-One leg, leg press 3 sets 25lbs plate on each side - 6 reps
-Dead lifts on smith machine, 3 sets 35lbs plates on each side - 8 reps
-Sitting leg curls, 3 sets 45lbs plate each side - 8 reps
-Standing calf raises smith machine, 3 sets 45lbs plate each side - 12 reps
-Laying down rear leg extension, 3 sets 15lbs resistance - 10 reps
-Standing rear leg extension, 3 sets 15lbs resistance - 8 reps
-Leg press calf extensions, 3 sets 2 45lbs plates each side - 12 reps

I took it easy Today since I'll be hitting legs hard on Wednesday.

Acne - None
Aggression - Haven't experienced anything.
Focus - I'm normally pretty focused when i'm working out but the past 2 days i've been in the zone. Could be placebo or whatever. I'll take it though!
Hair loss - Not that i'm aware of.

Ughhh... That's all I can think of for now!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
you should pick up some DAA and LCLT at nutraplanet....they got it in semi-bulk sizes and they last for months....DAA is dirt cheap, the LCLT is not so cheap though. although many suggest DAA on PCT and not during a PH cycle. I figure take it all the time, its totally natural so why not. But yeah, I think the delivery system amplifies everything you take in during the majority of the day.....esp if you take supps at the same time as the daily dosage of the AS product. This is good though, it makes the other products more effective....I could do w/o the rapid heart-rate from the caffeine or other stims.....but amplifying the other supps can only be a good thing.
Alright... You convinced me haha. I kinda want to give Formula-X a try since it has DAA and LCLT in it but I don't know if it would upset my stomach. Maybe I can get one of the Athletix reps to send me a sample. See I didn't know if the delivery system would help with amplifying amino acids. I might throw some EAA's and BCAA's in closer to the end of my cycle. I used to take all these pre/intra/post drinks when I was in my teens but all I really noticed was an increase in energy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always good to need less to see results!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Always good to need less to see results!
I find these v3 androhard VERY potent....I'm sensitive to anything like stims or androgens that stimulate the CNS/heart rate though....so often I need to find a lesser dosage where I get less sides. with these AH it seems 4 is not only good for me as far as sides, but seems to work great as far as results. Hopefully I can take the full dosage of Androlean....I'll start at 4 and ramp it up to 5 then to 6 slowly like I did with AH.....when you look at the mg amount per pill, the AH leaves the others to shame at 200mg per.....so it really does seem double dosed....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Alright... You convinced me haha. I kinda want to give Formula-X a try since it has DAA and LCLT in it but I don't know if it would upset my stomach. Maybe I can get one of the Athletix reps to send me a sample. See I didn't know if the delivery system would help with amplifying amino acids. I might throw some EAA's and BCAA's in closer to the end of my cycle. I used to take all these pre/intra/post drinks when I was in my teens but all I really noticed was an increase in energy.
My reasoning is that with a DHT type PH, or even the AL....you figure the DAA and LCLT will help with test levels, while you are taking in exogenous sources of DHT in the PH....so DHT + an elevation in natural test can only equal a good thing. with the andromass maybe it makes less sense since that has a testosterone component to it along with the DHT. Not sure if this is smart or not lol...sounded good when I pitched it to myself :D but I'm 100% sure if you hit up a rep they will be more than happy to send you samples of whatever DAA product you want.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Took 5 caps today.

Weight - Still 185lbs. It will probably be a few more weeks before I see any changes on the scale. My weight doesn't fluctuate too much.

10 mins warm up cardio

Sitting down curl bar - 3 sets - 55lbs, 60lbs, 65lbs - 8 reps
Sitting down reverse curls w/ curl bar - 3 sets - 45lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs - 8 reps
Dumbbell tricep extensions - 3 sets - 20lbs, 25lbs, 30lbs - 8 reps
Isolated dumbbell curls - 3 sets - 20lbs, 25lbs, 25lbs - 8 reps
Cable tricep extensions w/ curl bar - 3 sets - 115lbs, 115lbs, 115lbs - 8 reps
Cable reverse tricep extensions - 3 sets - 85lbs, 90lbs, 95lbs, - 8 reps

Also did some ab work out with the cables.

Mood - Great
Libido - Great
Acne - None
Aggression - None
Hair loss - Woke up completely bald
Awesomeness - Lots
Pump/Hardness - Getting there
Appetite - Ehh maybe a little bit hungrier than usual

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
My reasoning is that with a DHT type PH, or even the AL....you figure the DAA and LCLT will help with test levels, while you are taking in exogenous sources of DHT in the PH....so DHT + an elevation in natural test can only equal a good thing. with the andromass maybe it makes less sense since that has a testosterone component to it along with the DHT. Not sure if this is smart or not lol...sounded good when I pitched it to myself :D but I'm 100% sure if you hit up a rep they will be more than happy to send you samples of whatever DAA product you want.
After reading about DAA and LCLT it makes sense too me. Neither are going to hurt anything.

I PM'ed an Athletix rep so hopefully they can get me some samples.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to thanks Athletix/JudgementDay for hooking me up with some Formula-X to try out. I've been really hesitant to try any DAA supplements after having a bad experience with TCF-1. So i'm looking forward to trying this stuff out.

Also, I want to thank Matt Porter for hooking me up with some Sustain Alpha to run on cycle to help minimize shutdown. Matt also helped me get this log going. I truly appreciate the support from Matt and the PP team!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Took 6 caps today. This was my first day taking 6 caps and I felt pretty good all day.

Weight - 183.5lbs... that's down 1.5lbs from yesterday. I doubt i've lost any weight.. I usually stay between 183lbs-186lbs. So prob just water or something!

Today... I didn't do sh*t! It's been rainy and crappy weather all day so I took it easy. Didn't get too much sleep last night(not because of AH) so I had to take a late afternoon nap, Something I don't like doing. Just goes to show that rest and recovery are just as important as diet and training!

Gyno Reduction - Way too early to notice.
Mood - Once again it's great, My mood never fluctuates but AH enhances my positive outlook even further.
Libido - No problems with the pecker. Hang in there buddy... 15 weeks to go!
Acne - No oily skin, Nothing.
Aggression - Haven't really noticed any aggression and doubt I will consider i'm very laid back and easy going.
Hair loss - I lost a strand of hair today... I'm freaking out!!
Pump/Hardness - Arms deff have a full pump all day long now.
Appetite - Hasn't changed too much, I haven't been too hungry today just cause I had some coffee earlier in the day.

I've been really impressed with the first week. I definitely feel that i'm responding well to AH... Looking forward to the next 15 weeks!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - Took 6 pills, Hit chest

Weight - 183lbs(-2lbs)

I was originally going to hit legs on Wednesday but they were still sore so I pushed it off until today. I ended up doing chest but I had to cut my work out short because I had this pain in my left wrist. Part of me was like okay be a bada$$ and push through it but the rational side of me said let's get the F out of here and let your wrist heal. So I did that and it feels great today. The pump that I did get from my short work out though was almost painful. AndroHard V3 is no joke!

Day 9 - Took 6 pills, Hit Legs

Weight - 183lbs(-2lbs)

Okay, The only negative thing i've noticed so far is that when I take all 6 pills my stomach feels like crap.. Like sick to the stomach. I feel like i'm going to throw up for the first 30 minutes. I normally eat eggs, avocado and apples for breakfast with my dose of androhard and I haven't been able to get it all down. So today(12th) I cut out the avocado and I felt a tad bit better, Not too much. I didn't have this problem when I was only taking 3 or 4 pills. So i'm going to take 3 AH with breakfast then wait 30-90 minutes and take another 3 AH.

Okay the other thing that i've noticed... Fat is just dropping off. My mid section is looking tigher. Normally my abs aren't visible but I can see them coming in and not only that but I can feel that V forming. The downside is... I'm down 2lbs and that's not what I want! I want to put on lean mass. So if you want to drop some weight quick... Grab some androhard and go gluten free. I have literally changed nothing in my diet/training and i'm down 2lbs. So i'm going to increase my protein intake and see what that does.

As far as my work outs... I can't even remember what I did haha. I need to get a little notebook to write down my work outs because i'm horrible about remembering that stuff.

Gyno Reduction - Nipples aren't as puffy. Noticed this starting day 3.
Mood - Mood is normal
Libido - Pecker is doing fine
Acne - None to date
Aggression - I'm raging
Hair loss - Haven't noticed anything
Pump/Hardness - Feeling a lot harder.
Appetite - Has been affected a little bit. Can't consume fats when I take the pills
Sleep - Not affected
Soreness - Improved a little bit

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - 3 caps, I'm a dumb@$$ and only grabbed 3 caps on my way out... O well

Weight - 183.5lbs (-1.5lbs)

Had a killer back and shoulders work out today. Got to the gym later than usual so I could have the gym to myself. I haven't had a work out that good in a while where I was just in the zone, not getting sore, had good pumps and my energy was great.

Maybe it's just in my head but my warm up cardio sessions are a breeze now. Not that I dread 10 minutes on the elliptical or anything but now I knock out 15 minutes like it's nothing and no effort.

15 minutes of warm up cardio

Lat pull downs close grip - 3 sets + warm up - 70lbs(15 reps), 80lbs(10 reps), 90lbs(10 reps), 90lbs(10 reps)
Overhead row machine thing - 3 sets - 45lbs(15 reps), 55lbs(10 reps), 55lbs(10 reps)
Shoulder press - 3 sets + warm up - 45lbs(10 reps), 55lbs(10 reps), 60lbs(10 reps), 60lbs(10 reps)
Shoulder shrugs - 3 sets - 45lbs each side did 3 sets total
I also did some other work outs but I can't remember what they are called or how many reps I did.

Diet has been pretty good. Been going out to eat a lot this week and that's been throwing me off late at night. Whataburger chicken strips are my cheat meals. I also need to cut out the sweet tea because that stuff is loaded with sugar.

Day 11 - 6 caps, I remembered to get all 6 down this time haha

Weight - 184lbs(-1lbs)

Okay today is my off day so not much going on. Went to Hooters and watched football all day with friends. My cheat meal was a turkey/bacon sandwich. Had a few sodas which i'm not too happy about but hey sometimes you gotta give in.

Side Effects - Haven't experienced anything so far. The only thing I would say is I get this crappy feeling in my stomach for about an hour after i've taken AndroHard. Still working on how to improve this. It's not unbearable but still it's not something I want to put up with for another 14 weeks.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
my diet has been higher than normal as well....i have not necessarily been "cheating" or anything....but the sheer volume of protein is driving up my fats and carbs, plus the holidays happened right around the start of the AH for me....so I've been hitting 3K a day consistent....sometimes 2700-2900, sometimes 3000-3200.....with one 4K calorie day per week....I've put on like 6-8 lbs. not sure what part of that came from DAA/Erase and what portion came from DAA/Erase pro/Ahard....both have been 4 weeks apiece. but at 3K a day I was not expecting weight gain....but its all good weight, can't really be much water bloat and I see no additional fat, actually less fat and more vascular. Curious to see if in 4 weeks or so you end up gaining weight....you counting cals every day and protein btw? I'm anal about all that.........

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I commend you for being able to do this. I use to try, but it became to distracting from the "just eat" mentality I usually have.
I got papers all around the house with numbers on them, like "250-4-54-32" LOL.....I take the junk mail, that has blank foldable pages in there (letter size) and use them to write my numbers down. I mentioned not too long ago to my mother about "I add all that up every day" and she was like "I know, I still find papers with calories and macros on them around the house" :D and I haven't lived there for like 12 years! I must do this, just like working out....can't not do it....not even one day lol.....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
my diet has been higher than normal as well....i have not necessarily been "cheating" or anything....but the sheer volume of protein is driving up my fats and carbs, plus the holidays happened right around the start of the AH for me....so I've been hitting 3K a day consistent....sometimes 2700-2900, sometimes 3000-3200.....with one 4K calorie day per week....I've put on like 6-8 lbs. not sure what part of that came from DAA/Erase and what portion came from DAA/Erase pro/Ahard....both have been 4 weeks apiece. but at 3K a day I was not expecting weight gain....but its all good weight, can't really be much water bloat and I see no additional fat, actually less fat and more vascular. Curious to see if in 4 weeks or so you end up gaining weight....you counting cals every day and protein btw? I'm anal about all that.........
Man 6lbs in 4 weeks isn't bad at all. I'll be glad to hit 195lbs by the end of this year. I'm noticing it's harder to put on weight when you're gluten and dairy free. But i'm not really in a hurry.

No i'm not counting calories right now... Because i'm lazy when it comes to that haha. I used to convince myself that I needed to eat every three hours to get big and I ended up gaining a lot of fat around my mid section. So now I just eat when i'm hungry and I make sure my portions are balanced out.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - 6 caps

Weight - 182lbs(-3lbs)

I was going to take off today but I was just itching to go work out, So I did just that. I hit legs pretty good today. I didn't get sore.. which bugged me because I like that feeling haha.

No cardio today

Squats - 3 sets - 10 reps - 115lbs, 125lbs, 135lbs. Note: I never do squats because of my back but I decided to give it a shot today and everything felt fine.
Deadlifts - 3 sets - 10 reps - 55lbs, 60lbs, 60lbs. Note: Also just started doing these again for the first time in years in order to strengthen my lower back. Hence the low weight.
Leg curls - 3 sets - 10 reps - 90lbs, 95lbs, 100lbs
Standing reverse leg extension - 3 sets - 10 reps - 10lbs, 15lbs, 15lbs
Laying down leg extension - 3 sets - 10 reps - 15lbs, 15lbs, 15lbs
Sitting single leg calf extensions - 3 sets - 10 reps - 60lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs
Sitting lower back extensions - 3 sets - 12 reps - 110lbs, 120lbs, 130lbs

I know these numbers aren't mind blowing... But remember I have two herniated discs and i'm not trying to get a third.

Also did some ab/oblique work outs. Today's work out is one of the best leg work outs i've had in some time.

Gyno Reduction - Chest looks like it is improving
Mood - Mood is High
Energy - I've been dragging ass the last few days
Libido - Good
Acne - None to date
Aggression - None
Hair loss - Haven't noticed anything
Pump/Hardness - Feeling a lot harder. Muscles look full
Appetite - Has been affected a little bit. Can't consume fats when I take the pills
Sleep - Not affected
Soreness - Have noticed a major improvement in soreness/recovery the past few days.

Very pleased with AndroHard V3 so far. I'm VERY surprised that i'm down 3lbs considering I haven't changed anything in my diet. I look bigger though so I could really care less. It's just a number on a scale... I care about overall body composition and gyno reduction. Both of those are improving so i'm pretty happy.

I do however wish I would have picked up some AndroDrive to run at 2 caps a day because mentally i've been a bit sluggish the past few days. I've tried drinking coffee and it does help, But it keeps me up all night.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I do however wish I would have picked up some AndroDrive to run at 2 caps a day because mentally i've been a bit sluggish the past few days. I've tried drinking coffee and it does help, But it keeps me up all night.
semi-sponsored log? c'mon PP people, send this guy a free AD overnight Fedex! :D

Bryanz47

Awards
Deff subbed for this ...... if you can would you post progress pics? Wish you the absolute best of luck and will check on this every day. Your experience will help decide on whether it not to run androhard just for gyno..... I was hoping you can run it with (if budget allows ) toco-8 since I've been hearing such great things about it. And since running androhard this long I think it will help a lot. Best of luck and go HARD!!"

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like AH is getting you lean! Sounds exactly like what it should be doing...:)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Just received my Athletix Formula-X, Thanks Judgement!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - 6 caps

Weight 183lbs(-2lbs)

Nothing really to mention today(yesterday). I had a freaking amazing arm work out... I mean within the first work out my arms were super pumped. I wasn't getting tired at all and wasn't getting sore. I probably did every arm work out there is haha.

Stomach issue has also improved.

Day 14 - 6 caps

Weight 183lbs(-2lbs)

Today was my off day so not much to write about. I remember reading in one of Matt Porter's threads that he combines two protein sources with every meal so i'm going to start trying this. I'm going to rotate chicken w/ground beef, chicken w/eggs, ground beef w/eggs, etc. Other than that I don't plan on changing much.

I received my Athletix Formula-X today so i'll try that out tonight before bed. They sent me a bottle that I guess someone cracked the lid so when I opened the box there was white powder everywhere lol. I stuck it in my closet and I noticed its seeping out, I guess because it's so fine. So i'm going to put it in a bag or a container.

I would give a two week update but I update this thing everyday so I don't really see a need.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Deff subbed for this ...... if you can would you post progress pics? Wish you the absolute best of luck and will check on this every day. Your experience will help decide on whether it not to run androhard just for gyno..... I was hoping you can run it with (if budget allows ) toco-8 since I've been hearing such great things about it. And since running androhard this long I think it will help a lot. Best of luck and go HARD!!"
Thanks for following along man. Yeah i'll update with pics soon. I haven't figured out how to post pics. I would run Toco-8 but I don't have the money right now.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Subbed.

I haven't figured out how to post pics.
You can just click the icon with the tree (above the text box) and upload directly from your computer. You might need to resize them first using Paint, or your editing program of choice, as 400x400 I believe is the max size.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-16

Weight - 183lbs(-2lbs)

Okay my bad for not updating the past few days. I didn't take androhard today because I only had 5 hours of sleep and i've been downing coffee all day. It shouldn't hurt things too much.

Alright so my work outs this week have been really good. Rock hard muscles... Almost painful at times. I haven't logged my work outs the past few days soo.. my bad. Wednesday I must of done something wrong because my L5-S1 was killing me... but only while I was sleeping. I would turn over at night and almost throw up because it was so painful. But i'm good now, I don't know what that was all about.

Diet has been pretty solid. I'm playing around with my macros right now because i'm shedding more weight then i'd like. I've noticed AH has made me less hungry... So it's harder to force down calories cause it literally just makes me feel sick.

Gyno Reduction - The lump under my right nipple feels smaller, left feels about the same.
Mood - Upbeat as usual
Energy - It's sucked but that's because I haven't had much sleep lately. I plan to make up for it this weekend.
Libido - No problems
Acne - Skin is a little bit more oily than usual
Aggression - None
Hair loss - No issues with hair loss
Pump/Hardness - 10/10
Appetite - Haven't been as hungry as usual lately... Could be due to the lack of sleep and high caffeine consumption.
Sleep - Been waking up 4-8 times a night but probably due to the high caffeine intake the last few days
Soreness - Haven't been as sore as usual

Okay, So i'm definitely going to be running a 8-10 Week cycle of Mass(6 caps) and Bulk(3 caps) in August or September. I'm looking way too small/lean for someone my height. So hopefully these compounds will help me fill out my frame.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14-16

Weight - 183lbs(-2lbs)

Okay my bad for not updating the past few days. I didn't take androhard today because I only had 5 hours of sleep and i've been downing coffee all day. It shouldn't hurt things too much.

Alright so my work outs this week have been really good. Rock hard muscles... Almost painful at times. I haven't logged my work outs the past few days soo.. my bad. Wednesday I must of done something wrong because my L5-S1 was killing me... but only while I was sleeping. I would turn over at night and almost throw up because it was so painful. But i'm good now, I don't know what that was all about.

Diet has been pretty solid. I'm playing around with my macros right now because i'm shedding more weight then i'd like. I've noticed AH has made me less hungry... So it's harder to force down calories cause it literally just makes me feel sick.

Gyno Reduction - The lump under my right nipple feels smaller, left feels about the same.
Mood - Upbeat as usual
Energy - It's sucked but that's because I haven't had much sleep lately. I plan to make up for it this weekend.
Libido - No problems
Acne - Skin is a little bit more oily than usual
Aggression - None
Hair loss - No issues with hair loss
Pump/Hardness - 10/10
Appetite - Haven't been as hungry as usual lately... Could be due to the lack of sleep and high caffeine consumption.
Sleep - Been waking up 4-8 times a night but probably due to the high caffeine intake the last few days
Soreness - Haven't been as sore as usual

Okay, So i'm definitely going to be running a 8-10 Week cycle of Mass(6 caps) and Bulk(3 caps) in August or September. I'm looking way too small/lean for someone my height. So hopefully these compounds will help me fill out my frame.
Stick with your current goal, and get some rest!

tigers22

Awards
Hey man im gonna be doing the androhard 16 week cycle as well to try and combat my gyno while trying to get some lean gains and drop bf. Im also running the toco-8 because i definitely dont want to lose hair. I might be doing a log on it too so keep an eye out

tigers22

Awards
how's the progress jorsn? Im starting up on my ah pretty soon as a cut/lean gain cycle and also to reduce the gyno. I think im going to run a fat burner with it too

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Hey man im gonna be doing the androhard 16 week cycle as well to try and combat my gyno while trying to get some lean gains and drop bf. Im also running the toco-8 because i definitely dont want to lose hair. I might be doing a log on it too so keep an eye out
Cool man, I think your really going to enough this stuff. Just a word of advice... Cut out the carbs. Stick to veggies and fruits. That should really help you lean out. I haven't shed any more hair than usual and I have higher peeks. Hair still feels thick and I don't have any additional hairs in hand when I run my hand through it. I'll be watching for your log bro!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
*** 3 Week Update ***

Weight - 182 to 183lbs. Weight hasn't changed too much

My workouts have been really solid. Pumps are freaking amazing, Endurance has definitely improved, Recovery is much better, I'm much more focused. The new AndroHard V3 is freaking amazing. To be honest.. I really wasn't expecting much to happen in the first few weeks but I noticed improvements right away. It's hard to believe that 3 weeks has already gone by, But luckily I still have 13 more weeks of this black magic pill.

Gyno... The lump on my right nipple has noticeably shrank, The left hasn't changed too much. Luckily I still have plenty of time left on this cycle because for me personally I don't' think 8 weeks would have been a long enough cycle.

If you're looking to put on mass then androhard prob isn't the product to do so... Or at least for me it isn't. My mass hasn't changed but the shape of the muscles look different. My mid section is slowly getting tighter and tighter. After this log I plan to take a 8 week break then run an 8 week cycle of Mass and Bulk to fill out my frame. Hopefully Matt Porter will let me do a fully sponsored log!

Side effects - Skin is bit oilier. Other then that I haven't noticed any negative side effects.

I feel like it's really starting to kick in so hopefully these next few weeks i'll see some good results!