Tnubs Craze Review

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Taste was good, not important.

Mixability was good, not important.

But the effect was very strange. I read a lot of reviews that this stuff was strong but I decided to start with 1.5 scoops the first workout. On the way to the gym I was half afraid I was gonna burst out in a PEA high or have some kind of crazy heart palpitations with the reviews i was reading. But I got to the gym, not really feeling anything (~30 min after taking it). I brought another half scoop in my shaker and sipped on it through my workout. The first effect i noticed was i was having to pee nonstop. Then it was like a strong mental clarity and relaxed feeling. Not an aggressive "I WANT TO KILL SH!T" feeling that 1,3dmaa gives me. I had a good workout, then had a little bit of a "crash" feeling when i got home where i just laid down to try to sleep but my brain was in overdrive so i couldnt take a nap. This stuff also destroyed my appetite for several hours. And the diuretic effect has been strong 8 hours after taking it. I take caffeine every day ~200-250mg and never get a diuretic effect. Im gonna lift either tomorrow morning or friday and ill use 2 scoops and see what happens. I havnt bought any type of pre workout in the last year, just been popping EC, so this stuff is kind of strange. Its not a jittery feeling im used to, more of a relaxed buzz. Hard to explain. If it didnt kill my appetite id like it a lot more.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I heard from the formulator that they had to take out certain aminos to get the right feeling on the product. So it could be the other supps you are on could be affecting the receptor sites. Or could be that you just don't respond well to the nootropics in there.
I for one love the dmaa feeling you described lol. Dmaa didn't crush your appetite? I know it does for me. Hopefully my craze comes in soon so i can comment on it. I wonder how it will affect my appetite

Nice review though. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Saw on another forum that anything u take can skew the results. Even beta alanine and agmatine... idk if thats true but i take both of those. So today im doing 10.6g on an empty stomach and not a single pill in me. This is hard to do, as im used to throwing down handfulls of pills all day... but for science! The directions say to shake before use, but like BCAAs, this stuff fluffs up a bit. 2 scoops after shaking was like 9.86g so i weighed out the rest to the complete amount. Also read other reviews about crazy focus and thats pretty much what i got the first time, minus crack head style energy.

Matt, dmaa destroys my appetite too and i crash hard afterwards. Sometimes i have no "high" and i go straight to crashing. I can take it will 300mg caffeine and it completely covers up the caffeine and makes me just want to go to bed. I did mix spirodex with a few RPM the other morning and had a sick workout. But 2 days later i tried flashover and i just straight crashed from it. I used to love that stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first go with Craze was with 2 scoops and it gave me a slight headache and cold sweats. Felt like total a$$ the whole workout but pushed thru. I now use 1.5 scoops and things go well. It is a different type of stim for me as well. I actually like the stimmed out feeling while working out and this is more of a cerebral focus than that. I wanted to run Craze to take a break from DMAA. Too much DMAA tends to give me a limp bisquit if you catch my drift. Funny you mentioned RPM because I too used it the other day and had a great workout.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Today was a totally unique experience. Similar effects to yesterday but much stronger.

So empty stomach no breakfast or anything. It took a while to kick in yesterday so i was guessing about half an hour today. Got to the gym and nothing, was thinking maybe my tolerance built up after one use and was disappointed but after i started lifting ~50 min after i took it, it kicked in. I just felt so "good"! I could tell it definetly makes your PEA levels skyrocket because I was in a great mood, energy was up and I felt like I was a "nicer" person without a care in the world. Its literally the opposite as taking 1,3dmaa and wanting to kill babies. I switched up my whole routine and am using behind the neck pulldowns as my main back thickness lift. Worked up to my top set (last week +5lbs) and got all my reps. I decided to see if i could do 3 sets of 10 and somehow i got every single rep. Also set a PR on barbell curl. And my body just didnt tire out at all. Everything I did i was strong at. Very good workout. Appetite is down and i was thristy as hellllllllll during my workout. Much more than usual. Good stuff.

Oh yea, this is also the only stimulant that didnt prevent me from getting a "pump." Which is nice.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

But the effect was very strange. I read a lot of reviews that this stuff was strong but I decided to start with 1.5 scoops the first workout. On the way to the gym I was half afraid I was gonna burst out in a PEA high or have some kind of crazy heart palpitations with the reviews i was reading. But I got to the gym, not really feeling anything (~30 min after taking it). I brought another half scoop in my shaker and sipped on it through my workout. The first effect i noticed was i was having to pee nonstop. Then it was like a strong mental clarity and relaxed feeling. Not an aggressive "I WANT TO KILL SH!T" feeling that 1,3dmaa gives me. I had a good workout, then had a little bit of a "crash" feeling when i got home where i just laid down to try to sleep but my brain was in overdrive so i couldnt take a nap. This stuff also destroyed my appetite for several hours. And the diuretic effect has been strong 8 hours after taking it. I take caffeine every day ~200-250mg and never get a diuretic effect. Im gonna lift either tomorrow morning or friday and ill use 2 scoops and see what happens. I havnt bought any type of pre workout in the last year, just been popping EC, so this stuff is kind of strange. Its not a jittery feeling im used to, more of a relaxed buzz. Hard to explain. If it didnt kill my appetite id like it a lot more.
i seem to get that when i have just some caffien and 1,3, dimeth + 1g ALCAR , 2g Taurine, 1-2g L-tyrosine.

i shouldlook into this one.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nice review BTW

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My first go with Craze was with 2 scoops and it gave me a slight headache and cold sweats. Felt like total a$$ the whole workout but pushed thru. I now use 1.5 scoops and things go well. It is a different type of stim for me as well. I actually like the stimmed out feeling while working out and this is more of a cerebral focus than that. I wanted to run Craze to take a break from DMAA. Too much DMAA tends to give me a limp bisquit if you catch my drift. Funny you mentioned RPM because I too used it the other day and had a great workout.
I wonder... one scoop craze and one scoop flashover... ill try this at some point. Feel good and kill ****, unless they cancel eachother out or something.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder... one scoop craze and one scoop flashover... ill try this at some point. Feel good and kill ****, unless they cancel eachother out or something.
That sounds insane!! I like it..Lol

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established

Agree about the appetite killing. Weird about the peeing because I pee a lot and have noticed that I pee less when i take this. But it my fav pre by far. Just 1 scoop for me. I hope I don't have to bump it up or get the tolerance others have reported.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
idk whats in flashover..forgot. but the only thing I know is they said no BA w/ it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Agree about the appetite killing. Weird about the peeing because I pee a lot and have noticed that I pee less when i take this. But it my fav pre by far. Just 1 scoop for me. I hope I don't have to bump it up or get the tolerance others have reported.
Yea today was the opposite. Didn't make me pee nonstop. Maybe unrelated? Idk.

And flashover is a 1,3 dmaa based pre workout with a non prop blend. It goes on sale frequently for $15 at nutraplanet. A lot better than jack3d

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea today was the opposite. Didn't make me pee nonstop. Maybe unrelated? Idk.

And flashover is a 1,3 dmaa based pre workout with a non prop blend. It goes on sale frequently for $15 at nutraplanet. A lot better than jack3d
ugh..1,3. do not want. 1,3 really makes me crash and hate the world. it puts me in a really bad mood. I'll use some black cats from time to time, but if DS comes out w/ an energy pill w/ Craze ingredients, I'd never use any 1,3 again.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ugh..1,3. do not want. 1,3 really makes me crash and hate the world. it puts me in a really bad mood. I'll use some black cats from time to time, but if DS comes out w/ an energy pill w/ Craze ingredients, I'd never use any 1,3 again.
i was thinking earlier how awesome a pill version would be. but even if u took out the creatine its a lot of powder to cap. one scoop would be like 4-5 caps. i wonder if the warning on the side for the 2 scoop max should be adhered to or played around with. hrm...

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
word from DS is they are working on a pill product like this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
took 5mg selegiline yesterday... wonder if selegiline would help this stuff be stronger like it does with regular PEA or if it will make it too strong and kill me if i take craze today. ive heard mao takes a while to build back up but i only took a single dose.

on another note, took this stuff again after my last post. it didnt kick in as hard but there was still a good feeling and it felt like a recreational drug. then took it again and i didnt feel anything. meh.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
^^just got back from my workout on 1 scoop of craze + selegiline... it was amazing. better than the first time i did 2 scoops. guess i know how to make my bottle last longer =D