FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

First of all thanks to FINAFLEX REDEFINE NUTRITION for giving me opportunity to log this great product...

Here we go, I got into a car accident 3months ago and broke my hand...so for 3months I'm at home sitting on my ass eating, drinking and sleeping...yesterday doctors removed my cast and pins from my hand...I'm so happy now I can finally go to gym and have my normal life...but my hand is still stiff and I don't think I can pick much weight so I'll be doing most is cardio...

So In past 3months I gained 5lbs of pure fat around my belly and neck...my arms looks the same just my belly looks bigger...so I weight myself this morning and I weigh 175lbs...I'm 22yrs old height 5'11...my goal would be to lose at 5 to 8lbs with this product...let's see how it goes...

So today is my first day...I took one cap of Px 500-xt and a pill of multi vitamin empty stomach...I felt dizzy and nausea...so I ate some eggs with wheat bread and a glass of orange juice...now I feel fine...maybe I felt dizzy and nausea coz I didn't ate anything or maybe I'm taking supps first time after 3months...i don't kno...I'm gonna go to gym later this day and will take another capsule of Px 500 xt...and I will let you guys kno if I felt the same...

So far I feel great energy and focus...I'm moving around alot...I can't sit at one place...I feel really good...so let's hope for best...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Name:  image-3474344726.png
Views: 1664
Size:  794.0 KB

Here's a pic of my hand...I kno it looks ugly...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

in!!!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I'm in Brotha, time to take control and do what you can and always stay moving, always keep yourself in a calorie deficit without starving your muscles and staying active an in a burning phase as much and as often as you can!!!

SUB'd Fo-Sho!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Name:  image-1944118843.png
Views: 1795
Size:  826.1 KB

Here's a pic of mine...has I said I gained all the fat around my belly area...my arms are same size just out of shape...before I was more cut and had a six pack...let's see wat this product can do...rite now I'm at gym...my first day after 3months...feel great...doing some cardio now....sweating like hell...took another cap before coming here with pre workout...great energy and focus...mood been great...I'm happy...so far thumbs up
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Ok just finished running 1hr...run 3.60miles while burning 560cals...my stamina went really down...before i can run 5+miles in one hr while burning 800+cals,..rite now I'm sweating alot...gonna do some abs now...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You should cut up pretty quick not too much to lose really. Keep the cals sensible don't go too far below maintenance, maybe closer to recomp levels.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    You should cut up pretty quick not too much to lose really. Keep the cals sensible don't go too far below maintenance, maybe closer to recomp levels.
    Thanks...what is recomp levels for a day??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks...what is recomp levels for a day??
    About 100 cals less than you're Basal Rate depending on your body type and activity level. AT a bodybuilders actiivity I would make a guess you would be somehere about 14 cals per lb I am more like 12 myself but I am very active to acheve that based on the fact I am an Endo type, and I am fuggin old... very spry for my age but still pretty fuggin old...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Listen to DreamWeaver, dem "Old Fuggers" know their $hit!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Ok got it dreamweaver...thanks
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 2

I went gym in the morning...took a pill of PX 500-xt...didn't felt dizzy or nausea this time...nice and clean energy but for some reason I didn't ran whole hr...I ran only 50mins...I did 3+ miles and burn 540cals...

Took another pill after 6hrs...didnt ate too much today...so far only 400cals...ate some rice and chicken...maybe gonna eat in a bit or maybe not...but I drank a lot of water...like a gallon...this pill really controlling my appetite...not feeling hungry at all...I feel really good and positive...working on my hand so I can start lifting weights again...

I didn't check my weight since I started taking PX 500-xt...I wanna check my weight after a week coz I like surprises lol...but I can feel that I'm gonna lose good amount of weight with this product...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

cant wait to see after pics. how long u running this and u running it with anything else?
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704
    cant wait to see after pics. how long u running this and u running it with anything else?
    I'm running it only for a month...there's 60pills in it so 2 pills a day...I'm only taking some preworkout...I have samples of different preworkouts besides that nothing...maybe some protein...but so far I'm avoiding it for a week to see difference in weight...

Thanks for reps
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Listen to DreamWeaver, dem "Old Fuggers" know their $hit!!!
    Only because we have made all the mistakes you can make... yah listen to an old fugger and avoid the mistakes...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Day 2

I went gym in the morning...took a pill of PX 500-xt...didn't felt dizzy or nausea this time...nice and clean energy but for some reason I didn't ran whole hr...I ran only 50mins...I did 3+ miles and burn 540cals...

Took another pill after 6hrs...didnt ate too much today...so far only 400cals...ate some rice and chicken...maybe gonna eat in a bit or maybe not...but I drank a lot of water...like a gallon...this pill really controlling my appetite...not feeling hungry at all...I feel really good and positive...working on my hand so I can start lifting weights again...

I didn't check my weight since I started taking PX 500-xt...I wanna check my weight after a week coz I like surprises lol...but I can feel that I'm gonna lose good amount of weight with this product...
    That sounds good Bro, I think a weekly weight in is perfect, sometimes things can fluctuate too much from day to day or from morning to night, etc, which is why I think picking a time and day of the week and always re-assessing your body weight then... for example (1st thing when you wake up at 6am on Monday morning) taken on the same day of the week at the exact same time, week after week, will give a very accurate assessment of weekly weight-loss!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Registered User

the reason you felt bad the 1st time you took pro x is because you took a multi with it on an empty-never do that, lol...with that said, i had some samples of pro x and really got some nice effects from it-i have a lot of stim experience and this is one of the better ones....you should see good results, just listen to doug and al and you will do fine, imo.....good luck!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    the reason you felt bad the 1st time you took pro x is because you took a multi with it on an empty-never do that, lol...with that said, i had some samples of pro x and really got some nice effects from it-i have a lot of stim experience and this is one of the better ones....you should see good results, just listen to doug and al and you will do fine, imo.....good luck!!!!
    Your right...I won't do that again...but seriously tho pro x is a dam good product...the energy, the feeling you get is totally amazing bro...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. Registered User

Your right...I won't do that again...but seriously tho pro x is a dam good product...the energy, the feeling you get is totally amazing bro...

i agree....if i say a stim is good, it's pretty damned good, lol..... cheapass al only sent me 2 sample packs....lol....just kidding al.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 3

Woke up this morning my legs were very sore...took a PX 500-xt in morning and another after six hrs...Once again energy was very good...mood was perfect too...

Ate six eggs omelet in morning with wheat bread and a glass of milk...went to gym in evening...did cardio again for an hour...ran almost 4miles while burning 640cals...did some abs too...trying to pick some weights but failed...still not strong yet maybe in a week...came home had some salad for dinner...

I felt good today coz I wasn't gonna go to gym coz my legs were sore but took PX 500-xt and I changed my mind...did more cardio then past couple of days...feel proud and positive...

Past few months I been eating pizza, burgers...drinking alcohol and sodas...trying hard to avoid all those...eating healthy so I can get to my goals...cheers for another successful day

P.S.: people who trying to lose weight try to avoid junk food, alcohol, sugar(soda and candies), eat less carbs...

When you do cardio your body burns carbs first then fat...if you take less carbs and do more cardio then ur body will burn ur fat...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 4

Woke up this morning took a cap of PX 500-xt and another cap after six hrs...again the energy was great....

Ate some chicken for lunch and a ham burger for dinner...I kno burger not healthy but I didn't had time to cook...drank lots of water throughout the day...

I couldn't go to gym today coz of my work...I really wanted to go specially after eating that burger...I'm off tomorrow and will go to gym...I will try to run extra for today
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Another advise to people who trying to lose weight....

Drink Plenty of Water

Everyone knows that you need to drink water every day to maintain healthy, since our body is 65-70% water. The problem is that most individuals don't drink enough water. What most people don't know is that water helps the body burn fat and maintains a lean body. If you are dehydrated, the body focuses more on getting water than doing other functions, such as burning fat or building muscles.

TIP: If you drink cold water the body burns more calories. An Example is that if you drink an ounce of ice cold water, the body burns about a calorie as it tries to warm the water up to your body temperature. So, if you drink 100 ounces (12.5 cups) of water a day, you will burn approximately 100 calories. Not bad!

Keep hydrated and it will help all your bodily functions working properly.
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  23. Registered User

sound advice!!!
  24. Registered User

sound advice!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    sound advice!!!
    Thanks bigt
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 5

Woke up this morning..wasn't feeling hungry at all but still had some cereal with milk...breakfast is very important meal of day...took a cap of PX 500-xt after my breakfast and another cap after 6hrs...it was a day off work today so was feeling fresh and relax...

Went to gym in evening...did cardio and abs again...I ran whole one hr...ran like 4+ miles while burning 669cals...felt really good...Here's a pic...

Name:  image-3756298702.png
Views: 457
Size:  799.6 KB

So another awesome day with PX 500-xt...looking forward for great result...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Weight loss tip for today...

Eat a hearty breakfast, and then make up for those extra calories by making supper smaller. A little extra food in your stomach will help you avoid cravings. You need that extra help during the daytime, not at night when you are asleep.
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree....if i say a stim is good, it's pretty damned good, lol..... cheapass al only sent me 2 sample packs....lol....just kidding al.
    Cheap-A$$-AL will have to get on the Ball and send you more, LoL I'm honestly just waiting for us, FINAFLEX to just get caught up, I mean it is a good problem to have, but we are struggling to keep up with the demand for our products, so much so that it has made our making and sending of samples take a serious back-seat, growing pains of a successful company, what can I say, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Cheap-A$$-AL will have to get on the Ball and send you more, LoL I'm honestly just waiting for us, FINAFLEX to just get caught up, I mean it is a good problem to have, but we are struggling to keep up with the demand for our products, so much so that it has made our making and sending of samples take a serious back-seat, growing pains of a successful company, what can I say, LoL!
    lol, no problem al.....glad to hear things are going so well for you and finaflex...i know you have worked your arse off getting the word out!!!...btw-looks like pj is really enjoying the pro-x-keep up the good work, pj!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Day 5

Woke up this morning..wasn't feeling hungry at all but still had some cereal with milk...breakfast is very important meal of day...took a cap of PX 500-xt after my breakfast and another cap after 6hrs...it was a day off work today so was feeling fresh and relax...

Went to gym in evening...did cardio and abs again...I ran whole one hr...ran like 4+ miles while burning 669cals...felt really good...Here's a pic...

Name:  image-3756298702.png
Views: 457
Size:  799.6 KB

So another awesome day with PX 500-xt...looking forward for great result...
    Way to Kill it Brotha, just keep it up, consistency, consistency, consistency!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:29 AM
  3. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
  4. Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review
    By Onlychevy6 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:33 PM
  5. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM