Sourdough Bulks with CL Gold Feast (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sourdough Bulks with CL Gold Feast (sponsored)

Name:  GoldFeast_HRweb.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  19.8 KB

Background

All CL Products Used: Green magnitude, Purple Wraath, Blue Up (still working on a bottle, strong stuff), White flood.

Training History: Lifting since I was 18yrs @ 5'10" 140lbs sub 10%bf-> 24yrs @ 5'11" 205lbs ~10%bf-> 27yrs 210lbs all sorts of bf, lol-> 27.5yrs 187 ~12%bf-> now, 27yrs(one month shy of 28) 198lbs ~13%bf....

Goals: Bulk... All out... I will be trying to keep fat gain to a min with supplementation and activity level BUT a lil fat gain wont make me freak, thats what a cut is for.

Other Supplementation: Cycle (undetermined but likely the new Trenavar if I ever get mine or Ultradrol if its not here by the start of next week), Basic support/performance supps (Beta Alanine, creatine, taurine, LCLT, Fish oils), nutrient partitioners (Slin sane, Yellow gold)

Planned use: As my post workout recovery supplement taken nightly after my "main workout" soon to be "second workout" when 2 a days start a couple weeks into the cycle.

Initial Impressions

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

SD's new log?!
    I'm subbed!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Yup yup!!!!

Thanks Matt! glad to have you along pal!

I cant wait to get this bulk initiated.... kinda started already with the nutrient partitioners and now Gold Feast but waiting on this cycle is KILLING ME!!!

Cant wait to get on and do some damage!

btw... gotta email you...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In for an epic tale.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    In for an epic tale.
    LOL thanks bro! Whos that in your latest avi?
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    LOL thanks bro! Whos that in your latest avi?
    Mariah Carey
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.19%

Sourdough for president!!!!
    I'm in!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Mariah Carey
    thought so... just wasnt sure... she getting old but still looks the same
    Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    Sourdough for president!!!!
    I'm in!
    LOL.

Thanks Evan, glad to have you along bro!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How much water do you use in your shake usually? I tried it with 12oz for two scoops. Perhaps I should use more water?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

subbed!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    How much water do you use in your shake usually? I tried it with 12oz for two scoops. Perhaps I should use more water?
    I used somewhere between 6 and 8 oz for a single scoop "to assess tolerance" lol... dunno what tolerance needs to be assessed with a supplement like this.

Used water too...

I plan on doing my next dose with 2 scoops and water as well, then the next one will be 2 scoops n milk... see if its bearable....
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Lol. Yea. I think it was to access tolerance to sour things. Hehe.
    Okay i tried it in 12oz of water. Perhaps today i will try it in more water.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Just watches your you tube review nice intro.

Wonder if they will have more flavors out soon...

I'll post the macros up for ya for 2 scoops.

200 calories
    3g of fat
    23g of carb
    20g of protein

& a 3000mg fruit and veggie complex.

U like the taste of this product, that would be my first concern before I would purchase. I'm the review u said u like the taste & will look forward to it, anything
    U can compare the taste too?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

I dont think I have anything I can DIRECTLY compare it to... but Ill give you a few of my feelings on the flavoring...

I just recently finished using iForce's Hemavol which comes in a VERY lemony candy like flavor. Pretty much liquid lemon heads...

this stuff... well its fairly lemony, but then feels like it has a smoother finish to it, almost creamy.... I heard someone in another thread compare it to lemon marange pie, Id say thats pretty close but with whip cream on it too... LOL...

Really I do think its pretty good, but I personally like MOST lemon flavored things and think if you can screw up lemon you are doing something wrong...

Like I just tried Scivations Extend in lemon.... ugh... its like lemon PEEL flavor, not good lemon at all... which is sad considering all the other extends ive tried were pretty dang good.

Just finished my workout and having my first FULL serving... I was having a bit of a "hamstring pump" feels like it at least since I have no siatic pain otherwise, SO I decided i better pump up the taurine dose and mix it in some milk for extra potassium and a banana in hand to accompany my Gold Feast... this should alleviate the burning pain Im feeling....

As for the flavor in milk... well... Im not put off, but Im not impressed??? I guess since I like milk so much and especially prefer it with my Protein shakes that I expected it to make Gold Feast taste a lot better as well... but it didnt... It tastes almost exactly the same as it did in water earlier! Which I would have to think is saying something for the flavor system they are using and that it really doesnt need much improving, its great as it is IMO.

One thing Ive noticed... This stuff likes to settle... if you dont shake it up before each sip then it starts to clump up on the bottom, even if its previously been well shaken... I wonder if this is a lot of the fruits and veggies complex falling out since Ive never had this happen with a whey Protein drink before, once its mixed, thats pretty much it... just something to be aware of or youll wind up with mush on the bottom of your cup when your done and have to pour in more liquid to mix and get it down.

BTW weight yesterday was 199.... tonight I weighed in at 199.8... nothing huge and could be the difference of one trip to the restroom... Ill be picking up a scale either tomorrow or thursday to get more consistent morning post potty weigh ins.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%

It's 4 AM and this thread is making me hungry...mmm turkey and gravy....mashed potatoes mmm.... SUB'D
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Like I just tried Scivations Extend in lemon.... ugh... its like lemon PEEL flavor, not good lemon at all... which is sad considering all the other extends ive tried were pretty dang good.
    I hope the xtend lemonlime flavor isnt bad I just bought 3 buckets of the stuff lol
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

I hope the xtend lemonlime flavor isnt bad I just bought 3 buckets of the stuff lol
    I liked it lol. Hopefully you will too.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

wish I went with lemon lime instead of lemonade... might have made a huge difference... The grape I picked up is good as ever, their watermelon I used a couple years ago was great too...

I wonder if Gold Feast will ever come in different flavors? Not that it needs to IMO, as I like the flavor.... just nice to mix it up.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Nope I have some it's good.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've yet to make a shake with my Gold Feast, but Loooove it mixed in with a serving of Cream of wheat or a cream of wheat/oatmeal blend...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I've yet to make a shake with my Gold Feast, but Loooove it mixed in with a serving of Cream of wheat or a cream of wheat/oatmeal blend...
    huh.... thats quite interesting using it that way!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

huh.... thats quite interesting using it that way!
    you're disgusted, I can tell!! heh, j/k....it gives it 'body'...and it's like you're actually eating a Lemon mer. pie...although a pureed lemon mer. pie
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

you're disgusted, I can tell!! heh, j/k....it gives it 'body'...and it's like you're actually eating a Lemon mer. pie...although a pureed lemon mer. pie
    Yum
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Wow. If I could get some gluten free oatmeal I'd give it a go !
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%

I thought I had read some research showing oatmeal was ok for celiac?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

I thought I had read some research showing oatmeal was ok for celiac?
    It is. But there can be contaminated oats that are grown too close to wheat. Just better to be safe when it comes to consuming anything that can pose a problem. Specially for me.

SourDough, if you do make that thing lemme know how it tastes
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

golden feast has oat powder in it already so its not gluten free as it is!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    golden feast has oat powder in it already so its not gluten free as it is!
    Yea. The ingredient profile is pretty extensive. Fortunately, I have tried it and notice no ill effects. Not sure on daily doses as i haven't been using it everyday. Only when I need pwo carbs and protein when not near my kitchen.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

well thats good to hear....cant be uch gluten tehn right? or else ud have a reaction?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

It is. But there can be contaminated oats that are grown too close to wheat. Just better to be safe when it comes to consuming anything that can pose a problem. Specially for me.

SourDough, if you do make that thing lemme know how it tastes
    I like oatmeal but im not all for mixing in proteins n whatnot... I get enough oats right now with my gainer shake
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

I like oatmeal but im not all for mixing in proteins n whatnot... I get enough oats right now with my gainer shake
    Hehe. Koolies.
    Let me know if you find ways to make it taste more amazing though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Hehe. Koolies.
    Let me know if you find ways to make it taste more amazing though.
    I would think mixing some GF into some lemon pancakes would be good....maybe?
    ..I intend on trying a GF smoothie as well, perhaps this weekend....
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I would think mixing some GF into some lemon pancakes would be good....maybe?
    ..I intend on trying a GF smoothie as well, perhaps this weekend....
    GF with a plop or 2 of vanilla ice cream in milk would be delicious!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

this ^^^^^
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%

Most places tell me oatmeal is okay for celiacs. Depends on the source of the oats (contamination), variety of the oats.
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%

GF with a plop or 2 of vanilla ice cream in milk would be delicious!
    Had this last night!!!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Most places tell me oatmeal is okay for celiacs. Depends on the source of the oats (contamination), variety of the oats.
    Yea. They have specific gluten free oats that are supposed to be free of contaminants. Easy to get in America anyway.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

So I used the Gold Feast as my post workout nutrition again last night... mixed with some milk again for added casein protein and some extra pottasium from a banana on the side again....

Really am pleased with the ease of this product on the palate and its versitile nature of being able to mix well with both water and milk... As I mentioned previously, I cant stand whey in just water, yet Gold Feast tastes just as delicious!

Finally got in my Trenavar, so my cycle just kicked off as well... although I would have to say the bulk diet is already adding on the weight as I weighed in last night...

201.2lbs....

hope its all going on cleanly enough that I wont hate myself when it comes time to bulk... Im sure the added activity and androgens I have planned for this cycle will keep it reasonable.

Now that RR has mentioned hes run the GF milkshake.... I think I will have to splurge and pick up some vanilla ice cream and try it myself! I am bulking after all! LOL.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%

So I used the Gold Feast as my post workout nutrition again last night... mixed with some milk again for added casein protein and some extra pottasium from a banana on the side again....

Really am pleased with the ease of this product on the palate and its versitile nature of being able to mix well with both water and milk... As I mentioned previously, I cant stand whey in just water, yet Gold Feast tastes just as delicious!

Finally got in my Trenavar, so my cycle just kicked off as well... although I would have to say the bulk diet is already adding on the weight as I weighed in last night...

201.2lbs....

hope its all going on cleanly enough that I wont hate myself when it comes time to bulk... Im sure the added activity and androgens I have planned for this cycle will keep it reasonable.

Now that RR has mentioned hes run the GF milkshake.... I think I will have to splurge and pick up some vanilla ice cream and try it myself! I am bulking after all! LOL.
    Using whole milk?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

2% milk.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gold Feast for the Holidays
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 01:13 PM
  2. Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLD FEAST (sponsored log)
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 11:51 AM
  3. CL's Gold Feast- Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:22 AM
  4. Fightback and his Gold Feast!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 02:28 PM
  5. Gold Feast FAQ