golden feast review!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

golden feast review!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alright sorry its been a while....been using golden feast for breakfasts mostly during the week because i get up very early......i also add some gluten free oats to it with milk and usually some PB depending on my carb allotment for the day (high carbs less fat, lower carbs, more fat) and ill tell u.....it makes one damn goot shake i get so upset when its gone lol........ im up about a pound so cant realyl complain, nothing crazy goin on but damn that stuffs good, very impressed, liek i said not normally much of a lemon guy but especiall ywhen thigns are added to it, teh thickness is amazign, and i love that!!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    alright sorry its been a while....been using golden feast for breakfasts mostly during the week because i get up very early......i also add some gluten free oats to it with milk and usually some PB depending on my carb allotment for the day (high carbs less fat, lower carbs, more fat) and ill tell u.....it makes one damn goot shake i get so upset when its gone lol........ im up about a pound so cant realyl complain, nothing crazy goin on but damn that stuffs good, very impressed, liek i said not normally much of a lemon guy but especiall ywhen thigns are added to it, teh thickness is amazign, and i love that!!
    Great to hear your enjoying the GF. It's definitely worth it, if you enjoy it that much and it's adding to your diet so well!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it is definitely a great addition to my diet witht eh way my schedule is....i woudl have to say my favorite part about teh actualy profile it the fruit and veggie complex hands down, in the past id idnt liek the idea of just having a shake but u gotta make due soemtimes, but with this i dont feel liek im really losing anythign and the great taste sure doesnt hurt, u guys really hit the nail on the head with this one!!! as usual with controlled labs though, always solid products, ahvent been disapointed yet
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i know its been a long time since ive update this and im sorry but its all gone now :-( finalreview will be up soon, thanks again for letting me log this, ill def be lookin at more of this in the future!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LAB'S NEW GOLDEN FEAST
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 06:58 AM