golden feast review!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. im always at aroudn 3300 and sitll not gaining.....

2. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    im always at aroudn 3300 and sitll not gaining.....
    Go to 4g haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. robably should ...its a mental thing, dont wanna get fat lol, goin back to 5-6 meals a day seeing how that works for a while, maybe shortening up the workouts a little cuz im prolly overtraining

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    robably should ...its a mental thing, dont wanna get fat lol, goin back to 5-6 meals a day seeing how that works for a while, maybe shortening up the workouts a little cuz im prolly overtraining
    Yeah I'm back down to 3 times a week.
    My biggest 2 things I need to fix is to do some form of cardio and to watch not to over do the cals which I have been!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. back to normal stlye of eating so i used golden feast postowrkokout with a full meal an hour after, kept me full, but i may have to make it into its own meal with ice cream and what not liek i have hard lol..........ntoday was an off day and used it in milk for the first time for breakfastjsut to try it out , i love thati can do this and sitll get the benefits of fruits and eveggies which is why i usually wont have a shake even if its inconveient to make real food

6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    back to normal stlye of eating so i used golden feast postowrkokout with a full meal an hour after, kept me full, but i may have to make it into its own meal with ice cream and what not liek i have hard lol..........ntoday was an off day and used it in milk for the first time for breakfastjsut to try it out , i love thati can do this and sitll get the benefits of fruits and eveggies which is why i usually wont have a shake even if its inconveient to make real food
    Lost me a tad bit...
    Gotta find that spell check button too

7. sory...first of all i jsut type and dont exactly read what i write and 2nd of all, alot o my keys are sticky anddont always work....

8. How is GOLD Feast with the ice cream??? Have you tried it yet???

9. unfortunately no....but its on my list of things to try lol ive heard great things!

10. used the feast post workout again today, jsut in water witha meal an hour later i must say though, not hungry for that meal so it def. holds me over well...tomorrrow is an early start so i will porbably double up and use it as my breakffast as well!
    •   

11. alright sorry its been a while....been using golden feast for breakfasts mostly during the week because i get up very early......i also add some gluten free oats to it with milk and usually some PB depending on my carb allotment for the day (high carbs less fat, lower carbs, more fat) and ill tell u.....it makes one damn goot shake i get so upset when its gone lol........ im up about a pound so cant realyl complain, nothing crazy goin on but damn that stuffs good, very impressed, liek i said not normally much of a lemon guy but especiall ywhen thigns are added to it, teh thickness is amazign, and i love that!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    alright sorry its been a while....been using golden feast for breakfasts mostly during the week because i get up very early......i also add some gluten free oats to it with milk and usually some PB depending on my carb allotment for the day (high carbs less fat, lower carbs, more fat) and ill tell u.....it makes one damn goot shake i get so upset when its gone lol........ im up about a pound so cant realyl complain, nothing crazy goin on but damn that stuffs good, very impressed, liek i said not normally much of a lemon guy but especiall ywhen thigns are added to it, teh thickness is amazign, and i love that!!
    Great to hear your enjoying the GF. It's definitely worth it, if you enjoy it that much and it's adding to your diet so well!

13. it is definitely a great addition to my diet witht eh way my schedule is....i woudl have to say my favorite part about teh actualy profile it the fruit and veggie complex hands down, in the past id idnt liek the idea of just having a shake but u gotta make due soemtimes, but with this i dont feel liek im really losing anythign and the great taste sure doesnt hurt, u guys really hit the nail on the head with this one!!! as usual with controlled labs though, always solid products, ahvent been disapointed yet

14. i know its been a long time since ive update this and im sorry but its all gone now :-( finalreview will be up soon, thanks again for letting me log this, ill def be lookin at more of this in the future!

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LAB'S NEW GOLDEN FEAST
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:57 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 02:36 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 08:58 AM