Fobra kicks ass with Alpha Mass & 4AD-RD

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
So I decided to give this combo a try. I start tomorrow and plan on doing about a 6 week run.

The Plan:
Alpha Mass - 6/6/9/9/12/12
4AD-RD - 2/2/2/3/3/3
I'm still debating whether or not I should run an AI with these two, but it seems others haven't had any problems running this stack without an AI.

The only other gem I'm throwing in the mix to enhance this combo is a B-Complex + B-12 injectable vitamin at two shots per week. I've been experimenting with the dosing on this B-complex & B-12 grade I got for the last week. I got the dosing dialed in and noticed a difference in energy & recovery already (think more sustained energy throughout the day that's non-stimulant). This is taken post workout on Wednesdays and Saturdays. This blows any oral B-vitamin stuff out of the water hands down once dosing got dialed in.

Support supps:
Raw Maca at 2-3TBS/day
AI Sports Cycle Support
Gut Health
HGHPro by AI Sports for L-dopa to help curb prolactin.

PCT so far: Recycle, D-Pol, Fadogia, 7 Keto DHEA (unless something else is recommended)

Intra workout: Karbolyn, Purple Wraath, 1 scoop Leucine acid by SNS --> all mixed with rooibos tea (aka red tea). Rooibos tea has about 50 times the antioxidents of green tea and is non caffeinated. The addition of this particular tea has had a noticeable impact on training with much better endurance, better mental acuity, and you almost get a euphoric type feeling from it. I dose it about 2 heaping TBS in tea infuser and steep it in hot water for about 5-10 minutes. This tea comes in many flavors and enhances the flavor of anything you add it to :D

Post workout:
ON Hydrobuilder + Purple Wraath + 1.5 cup Grape Juice

I'm 5'9" and my current weight is low 190's at about 10%BF. I'm just gauging based on the abs I see, the 4 are in and 6 isn't entirely in except in morning sometimes and I can still see the Christmas tree in lower back a little bit.

I consume about 7 meals/day where calories are around mid 3000. On non-weight training days I decrease calories to around low to mid 2000 calories/day. I've found this zig zag approach helps me stay leaner than staying on the calorie surplus on non training days. Typically I'll hit the low cal day 2-3 times per week depending on how the week goes.

For the most part, this training protocol will be adhered to: on the last 2-3 reps, a focus on a slow 5 count negative. First set is usually a warmup and is followed by a 2-3 set drop down with 15 sec rest in between drop down sets. I'll also hold certain poses for around 10-15 seconds at the end of certain sets. I've noticed more density and cuts coming out with this approach thus far.

Samples of my diet and training routine will be posted later. I don't want to bore everyone with that stuff yet lol.

I'll keep this log updated as best as I can throughout the run. Feel free to critique anything as I'm here to learn and get advice from others more experienced than I, this is my second time running a PH cycle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def interested in this combo

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
The other thing I've noticed with the B injections is that my body temp seems to have gone up and food is metabolized a bit faster.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sub...looking forward to this

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Holy crap - metabolism is kicking up big time. I'm having to introduce an 8th meal now...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Following.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Monday
3 set pullups x 10 warmup
Smith bent over rows - 1 warmup and 3 drop down sets
One arm DB rows
Seated closed grip rows
one arm cable curls super-seted with one arm cable tris for 20 reps (this is pure activation, not trying to kill bi/tri's yet)

Tuesday - shoulders
Four sets of barbells shrugs using cambered bar super set with cable upright rows (emphasis on last 2-3 rep negative for 5 sec)
Military DB press - drop down - 45 warmup - 45-35-25 drop down for 8-10
One arm lateral raises standing at 45 degree angle
Rear fly machine

Wed - leg conditioning day on empty stomach first thing in morning, but I consume amino energy by ON and spike with 5g leucine acid before. I go to local football field, warmup for several laps & stretch.
The pain:
jump squat down 100 yard football field, rest 60 seconds at the end and sprint back and rest 3-5 minutes to let ATP-CP stores recoup before doing next set. I do three sets like this. Most of the time I can't make it all the way down on jump squats, so I may take a 15-30 sec rest down the way to make it, my legs are so pumped and toasted by the end of the workout. This workout last around 20-30 minutes depending on how long you warm-up, stretch, and rest. Since I have incorporated this type of leg condition once/week and consistently doing it for the last several months, I have noticed a big difference in the density of my legs and see more separation.

After I got back and had breakfast, I took second injection, half in right leg and half in left.

My preworkout meal typically consists of the following:
Carbs mixed:
1/4 cup grits
1/4 steel cut oats
5oz sweet potato
.5-1TBS cinnamon
1 TBS Flax oil
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup raisins (high in potassium)
1 TBS raw honey
Protein
1 whole egg and 3/4 cup egg whites from egg beaters

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Weight this morning = 193.5

From what I've noticed so far on this combo:
- pumps seem to be going up a little
- skin is becoming more clear & wrinkles aren't as pronounced on face (I think this is attributed to B-vitamin injections). My friend is doing same injections and his dandruff has gone away and his lifts are getting better.
- Fortunately, I haven't had any pain in my balls like the last time I ran Alpha Mass alone, no painful sides

My leg workout yesterday wasn't what I was expecting to be. I was only able to front squat 225 x 5 yesterday. I tried 255 thinking I was feeling good but could barely muster one rep. 225 was hard enough, but two weeks prior, 225 was easy. Something is going on with energy levels. Even though I'm getting my meals 7-8/day, it could be that I'm at a tipping point of current weight, strength and calories. I'm getting sufficient sleep for the most part (6-8 hours), weights are only 4-5 times per week and off days are cardio. I'm only training BJJ 1-2 times per week [and sometimes Muay Thai, but not as often], usually only once at this point. I have to wonder if the training of the martial arts is what is affecting recovery.

This is a typical day of meals on training days:
1. Breakfast/pre workout meal described above

Postworkout shake as described above

1/2 cup rice (mixture of white and brown rice)
2-3oz sweet potato
5oz Tilapia
1 cup broccoli
5-7 walnuts
2 CLA

2-3oz sweet potato
5oz Tilapia
1 cup broccoli
5-7 walnuts
2 CLA

2-3oz sweet potato
5oz Jenny-O Turkey 93/7 lean
1 cup broccoli

2-3oz sweet potato
5oz Sirloin steak
1 cup asparagus

12oz sweet potato
1 TSP chocolate hazelnut butter
1/2 scoop wheyology protein powder

1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 scoop wheyology protein powder
1/2 cup skim milk
1 tsp flax oil

Thursday I hit hams and bi's in the morning. After work, I went to the gym to do 4 sets of farmer carries with 95LB DB's - 50 feet down and 50 back super set with carrying 45LB plates with finger tips same length. After that I hit calves

Friday
Chest
Flat DB press
Incline press machine
Assisted dips
one arm cable cross over for 20 reps

tri's
Closed grip smith press on incline
Skull crusher to close grip press
One arm overhead cable tri press

abs
Leg lifts super set ab coaster
super set diamond pushups for ten reps

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Today is an off day - so I just did 30 min of LISS cardio on elliptical first thing in the morning. I just consumed 1 scoop ON amino energy, 1 scoop SNS Luecine Acid, and 1 CLA Extreme by NOW prior to cardio session.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Yesterday and today are such nice days (about 75 and sunny) that the Fobra had to come out for a drive :D

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday and today are such nice days (about 75 and sunny) that the Fobra had to come out for a drive :D

Lovin the Fobra bro, not to get off topic but what all you got done to er'?

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Lovin the Fobra bro, not to get off topic but what all you got done to er'?
Thanks.

The motor used to be in a circle track car, so it revs real high and maintains good power up to a little over 7000RPMs. Since we got it, we've fully ported the heads, intake w/ Holley 750 double pumper. The motor is a 347 CID with a nasty solid lift cam :D

The car looked more like the original hatcback 5.0's when I got it when I was 18. I started the conversion process when I was 20 to look like a cobra clone. Now I'm 28 and 1000's of dollars later this is the end product. I still have some things I'd like to do to it like convert it over to fuel injection and run a 150 shot of nitrous on it. The old 302 motor before it was custom built for nitrous, dynoed at 400 to wheels on a 150 shot of nitrous and ran mid 11's in 1/4 mile. This motor is putting out 400 to the wheels with no nitrous. The tranny is a built AOD.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

The motor used to be in a circle track car, so it revs real high and maintains good power up to a little over 7000RPMs. Since we got it, we've fully ported the heads, intake w/ Holley 750 double pumper. The motor is a 347 CID with an nasty solid lift cam :D

The car looked more like the original hatcback 5.0's when I got it when I was 18. I started the conversion process when I was 20 to look like a cobra clone. Now I'm 28 and 1000's of dollars later this is the end product. I still have some things I'd like to do to it like convert it over to fuel injection and run a 150 shot of nitrous on it. The old 302 motor before it was custom built for nitrous, dynoed at 400 to wheels on a 150 shot of nitrous and ran mid 11's in 1/4 mile. This motor is putting out 400 to the wheels with no nitrous. The tranny is a built AOD.
Ugh, you make me sick with envy. Mustangs are my favorite car. One day, one day. First, I'm buying the Ford Raptor when I get back from my deployment next year. I need a new truck as mine is a decade old and is a single cab. With a kid on the way I need more space, so there it is.. 4 door raptor.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ugh, you make me sick with envy. Mustangs are my favorite car. One day, one day. First, I'm buying the Ford Raptor when I get back from my deployment next year. I need a new truck as mine is a decade old and is a single cab. With a kid on the way I need more space, so there it is.. 4 door raptor.
Raptor is a bad azz truck.
Always liked the Lighting as well too!
I like Corvettes :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

The motor used to be in a circle track car, so it revs real high and maintains good power up to a little over 7000RPMs. Since we got it, we've fully ported the heads, intake w/ Holley 750 double pumper. The motor is a 347 CID with an nasty solid lift cam :D

Nice bro!

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Raptor is a cool truck, I like those a lot.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Raptor is a bad azz truck.
Always liked the Lighting as well too!
I like Corvettes :)
Back when I used to go to the car club bashes at the track, we always hated running against the Lighting since they ran hard and real consistent. That supercharger is very distinct when it revs lol.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I know it's been about a week since last post, sorry for the delay in updates.

Weigh-in this morning was 196.

I've also upped the injections to three injections/week. Seems like my body adjusted to 2/week where the effects would only last a day. Three injections is keeping the energy and recovery up good taken post-workout. Seems like the injections are helping me stay lean to.

I decided the back off some of the HIIT style cardio to let the body recover better and by doing so I've noticed my energy seems to be better in the gym. I'd usually do sprints on Sunday and jump squat down football field routine on Wednesdays. I was fine doing that for awhile but reached a tipping a point where I had to back off a little when I didn't have as much torque to push through certain exercises in the gym. So the increase in rest is helping.

I haven't noticed anything physiologically different in the last week yet with Alpha Mass and 4AD-RD, I would imagine once I up it to 9/day tomorrow I'll start noticing a difference. The last time I ran Alpha Mass as a stand alone at 6/day for four weeks, I noticed increase in pumps and density towards the end of week two.

Lifts felt pretty good this week. I was repping 75LB DB chest presses easier and leg press & hack squat weight went up 50LB since I started this combo.

I'll try to stay more updated with how the lifts go for this log from now on.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Hit back/bi's and a little tri's last night and shoulders/abs today. Energy felt real good, lifts are going up, so the signs are good again. The other thing I noticed is that ever since I started 9/day, it seems libido has gone up quite a bit. Last time I ran Alpha Mass I didn't get this effect at 6/day, in fact, it was the opposite. These next four weeks should be very interesting :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I hear a lot of people respond well to 9 caps.

I'm debating to up my alpha mass dose, thinking about 1 more bottle and an extra cap or 2 a day.

Still killing it in here! Keep up the hard work

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit back/bi's and a little tri's last night and shoulders/abs today. Energy felt real good, lifts are going up, so the signs are good again. The other thing I noticed is that ever since I started 9/day, it seems libido has gone up quite a bit. Last time I ran Alpha Mass I didn't get this effect at 6/day, in fact, it was the opposite. These next four weeks should be very interesting :D
I'm sure the 4-ad is a contributing factor to the libido. That's why we often recommend it to help with lethargy and libido.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I'm sure the 4-ad is a contributing factor to the libido. That's why we often recommend it to help with lethargy and libido.
Possibility, but I would have thought those effects from 4-AD would have kicked in earlier than to kick in now when I upped dosing of AM to 9/day.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Guys - this is turning out to be a mega double edge sword with this combo. I feel like leg humping almost anything with long hair that walks by and I'm single lol :twak:

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Weight this morning = 197 but a little leaner than last week.

I've had to increase water intake this week ever since I upped it to 9/day as it seems I'm getting dehydrated faster.

Energy feels good

I started noticing more facial hair towards the end of the day

Having more breakouts on face - time to throw in zit control agents lol

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Weight = 197...hmmmm

No progress in the last week, diet has been consistent, I'm not in the leg hump mode like last week and acne has cleared up, it wouldn't surprise me if it goes back up next week once I up it to 12 per day tomorrow. I didn't notice any difference with upping the 4ad-rd to 3 per day either this week. I was hoping to hit 205 at the end of this cycle, but with things getting stagnate based on what I'm seeing on the scale, I don't know if that's possible with only 2 weeks left.

I know I've made progress on this cycle thus far, even my training partner has noticed that muscularity has gone up a bit and I look a little denser. I can't wait until Alpha Hard comes out to stack with this :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah. Maybe these type of products do work for a bit then the gains taper off....

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Weight as of today = 200LB

Alpha Mass 12/day and 3 4ad rd this week and next and then PCT.

One more week and I'm taking about a week off of training to give my body rest. Even though I'm only training weights 4 times/week, the training protocol I'm doing is kicking my ass, it's like a modified version of Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty and I'm getting to the point of feeling tired a lot, but the weird thing is my lifts are consistently going up. If it wasn't for the injections I'm doing, getting through the workouts would be a bit more difficult.

Don't know if this is related or if anybody has heard about this, but I had scare last night when I took a piss, it burned pretty bad coming out at the tip, it only happened once. I asked my friend about this and he said he's heard of DHEA based products having this side if you are on them for awhile, that basically when that happens, it's usually time to get off. I haven't messed around with a girl in a long time, so I know it's no STD. Anybody ever heard of this side while on a cycle? It has only happened once so far, maybe it was a coincidence or something.

Even though I upped it to 12/day this week, the breaking out and raging libido are not as profound as like when I just upped it to 9/day a couple weeks ago, those sides have worn off a bit [fortunately].

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Weight this morning = 200 (end of 6 week cycle).
Total weight gain = about 10LBS

Beginning of cycle measurements:
Arms flexed = 15.5"
Quads = 23"
Calves = 15"
Waist = 35"
Chest = 40"

End of cycle measurements:
Arms flexed 16.5"
Quads = 24"
Calves = 15.75"
Waist = 35"
Chest = 41"

Last leg day was yesterday and there has been a noticeable difference in the amount of weight I've been putting up on squats, leg press, hack squat etc.

Grade of cycle on scale of 1-5:
- No bad sides = 5
- Intermittent bouts of breaking out 3
- Huge libido = 5 --> at various points of cycle
- Strength gains = 4
- Size gains = 3-4 (I was hoping to put on more than 10LBs)

Overall thoughts on cycle are positive. After my training partner witnessed the gains I put on in 6 weeks, he's going the run the same cycle soon as well. He hasn't ran any compounds in over 10 years since he competed, so I would imagine he'll respond differently since it's been so long, should be interesting to see the gains he gets, probably better than mine. I felt this was a safe cycle and will recommend it to anybody else looking to run a good PH.